Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 17 : April 2006 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really have much to say, because I don't know anything about Charlotte but I just wanted to be the first one to post something in the new thread! But Charlotte seems nice enough, and her brothers are beautiful!

Yes that family was blessed with good looks.

new pic!

but small, sorry. from America Press site, they only have thumbs. Charlotte shopping in Paris. Maybe the Galeries Lafayette?
v5wc9k.jpg

When was it taken? Before or after the Mass?

A point i have not yet cleared is whether Charlotte gave birth to a child or not.Any infos?

Grace said:
Of course not!

She is so closely folloed by the media, she can even not hide a small bandage on her foot.... do you think that she could have hidden a baby ???? :eek:

Rumors about a pregnancy of hers started around last May/June if I'm correct. If she had a secret baby only few days before the rose ball, like some mags or websites wrote, she would have been pregnant for 10 months and over...

Daytona said:
A point i have not yet cleared is whether Charlotte gave birth to a child or not.Any infos?
Yeah, I was the baby. So talk nice about my mommie, or my imaginary doggie will bite you. But I COULD BE WRONG -- I'm only imaginarily human, I hope.

Dave

CasiraghiTrio said:
but small, sorry. from America Press site, they only have thumbs. Charlotte shopping in Paris. Maybe the Galeries Lafayette?
v5wc9k.jpg

Thanks Casiraghi trio !! I go often to the galerise lafayette but I've never saw her !! What a shame !!:p :p

are people allowed to take pictures of her in there? I was under the impression that in France photographers aren't allowed to take pictures of celebrities in places like that!

To me it looks like a pic that someone took fom their cellphone.

acid_rain3075 said:
are people allowed to take pictures of her in there? I was under the impression that in France photographers aren't allowed to take pictures of celebrities in places like that!

As far as I know the problem is more about publishing pictures like that.

Sergio Amaya

Talking about publishing pictures... what happened with Sergio Amaya's web site? Someone remember this site he made about Charlotte? Suddenly this page disappeared... If i'm correct, he was the pioneer to find and collect char's pics on internet! I stopped to search Chars pictures in that site at 2004 (i lost the motivation... better: i lost my "mojo") and in this year (2006), i don't know why, i started to search her photos on web again (my "mojo" came back), and for my surprise the page is not online any more.

Bob Sacamano

PS-1: Sorry about my english... Babel Fish helped me, but not enough.
PS-2: it is my first time here... in other words: i lost my Royal Forum virginity (That's one small step for a man...)
PS3: i want a PS3, and you?

yeah that site has been gone for as really long time! I think it was actually in 2004 when it went down!:(

acid_rain3075 said:
yeah that site has been gone for as really long time! I think it was actually in 2004 when it went down!:(
No it went down in 2005:( :( . Like this time last year. I know that was the best Char site ever out there! About Sergio Amaya would anybody happen to know what country he was in?:confused: Wasn't he South American or Italian?:confused: I think it was South American. :confused:

De La Cruza said:
No it went down in 2005:( :( . Like this time last year. I know that was the best Char site ever out there! About Sergio Amaya would anybody happen to know what country he was in?:confused: Wasn't he South American or Italian?:confused: I think it was South American. :confused:
did it really? I thought it went down in like late 2004 or something! :confused: oh well, it was a good site when it was being updated!!!!

Sergio Amaya

De La Cruza said:

He is colombian. He lives now in Stuttgart, Germany.

Could we get back on topic, please?

Elspeth

Monaco moderator

I am convinced the pic of Char I posted is a cell phone pic. I don't remember who first suggested it, but in any case I agree. this was the only paparazzi-type of pic of charlotte that came up under that photo site. the others were of the memorial service, the rose ball, the enthronement events. I don't know why they just bought the one pic, but it seems to me that they won't be able to sell that to any magazines, so we won't get any wonderful scans. :(

Scans from Hello and Lecturas

v83f46.jpg

v83f5h.jpg

v83f9k.jpg

yeah she is! you can kinda tell because she looks so much like him!

beautiful pictures! IMO Cecile is the only one of Charlotte's friends that looks really natural and nice. She was also with Charlotte and Eugenie at the Lagerfeld fashion show, party, don't remember what it was, in Nov/dec. 2004, wasn't she? Her bag reminds me of an very cheap one, I saw last week, but I'm sure it is not the same.

As far sa I know, Cecil, was at the ball.

The small picture really looks like a mobil phone picture. Luckily the agencies didn't buy more - IMO it is really nasty to take pictures with mobil of others you don't know as some perverts also do with non - celebrities. the awful thing is that you can be photographed about everywhere without noticing it. Selling these pictures to me shows that they weren't taken because of admiration but only to make money.

I would also have to say that the photo you are talking about must be from a cell phone because you would think that if it was a professional photographer, they would have gotten a better picture, i.e could actually see her face.

Great pics tbhrc. You always find the best pics of the Trio.

kaydura0717 said:
Wasn't Cecile at the rose ball?
yes she was... if felix was at the ball also, i wonder why he didn't join his sister and charlotte on the same trip back to paris :confused:

auroraDaniel said:
yes she was... if felix was at the ball also, i wonder why he didn't join his sister and charlotte on the same trip back to paris :confused:

Well, there are a million possible reasons as to why he's not seen in the photos. He might have popped in to buy the three of them coffee or more magazines to shift through. He might have taken an earlier flight to be on time for an important appointment or school work. Anything's possible. Anyway, I'm absolutely positive that Felix was at the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom