Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 5 : Jan.2004 - Oct.2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pia

now she has bangs.

charmonaco2003-157.jpg

charmonaco2003-163.jpg

with Caroline

charmonaco2003-167.jpg

It covers her eyes. I'm not a fan of that.

She doesn't look bad bad bad with her new hairstyle but I think she's had better looks in the past. The incovenient with this new hairdo is that you can't see her beautiful face clearly. ;)

I love her new hairstyle it's very hip and modern. She is going to be a heartbreaker.

"this new hairdo is that you can't see her beautiful face clearly."

Yes, that's what I meant. Her eyes and her face.

Char is beautiful with this new hairstyle coz dont cover her eyes but the look is more intense. wonderful. I' m Italian, and this is the fashion here. B)

Don't like the bangs at all, all wrong on her. If they were just three quarters of an inch shorter, they could look effective, but these are just distracting. Anyone with as strong bones as she has (her mother too) looks better without bangs. Otherwise it's just too much going on in and around her face. Also, when she styles her hair this way, it's limp and flat around her face.

I hope she grows the bangs out soon, but obviously that's her own prerogative and entirely her own business! I like that she's experimenting, I just don't think this one was much of a success. It makes her merely pretty instead of stunning, in my opinion.

Hey y'all- I'm new... I agree that if her bangs were shorter, they'd work~ Bangs are big in the States, so.. yeah, I'm a little :::little: bit prejudiced! :innocent:

Yes bangs fit her just fine..I would cut my hair just like Charlotte but all my friends and everyone I know have bangs so no thanks! :flower:

There was an article posted in one of the groups that said Charlotte may begin her studies in the University of Columbia, NY. The article also said she would be studying "History of Science".

What do you think Charlotte will do next? Has anyone heard more rumours?

Thanks, xoxo

I believe it was chemistry and history.

It's Columbia University. It is an ivy league school located in upper Manhattan, extremely prestigious, and difficult to get into--the students I've met from there are all extremely bright. It is also one of the most left wing schools in the country.

I think Columbia would be great for Charlotte... remember Caroline was supposed to go to Princeton so we will see... I hope she follows her uncles footsteps and not her mom's and comes to America!!! It will be so exciting

Thanks for the info..

I hope Charlotte does go to Columbia to study. I think it would be a great experience for her and give her many new experiences. I'm very impressed that she wants to study history and chemistry. Especially chemistry which is extremely hard and profound.

If Charlotte goes to Columbia to study those subjects then she is extremely intelligent. I guess she got her brains from Caroline. Charlotte continuing her studies is very productive. It's better than lettting some playboy young guys confuse her and sidetrack her young life. She can have her fun, but continue her studies and prepare for her future!

Yes, I think it is interesting and exciting, too. Although some people have begun to fear that we will have less photos of her if she lives in America, I don't fully understand that. I guess that in America, people would be just as much interested in seeing pictures of the monegasque almost-a-princess and granddaughter of Grace Kelly. Americans, what do you think?

When she travelled to New York, the paparazzi took photos of her there. Do you think they would completely forget about her, if she went to Columbia?

Another thing, for a very long time we have thought Charlotte studies literature. Suddenly we hear it's chemistry. It could be that the source from which the information came was not well informed.

The article was posted in the group Fashionist Charlotte Casiraghi by "charlottecasiraghi2004". This is the article in its entirety:

March 20, 2004
1:15 AM
News Wire 54

Charlotte Casiraghi, 17, daughter of Princess Caroline of Monaco, is
rumored to be making plans to cross the Atlantic from her cozy
lifestyle in France so that she can enroll as a freshmen at Columbia
University. It is believed by many sources, most of whom have been
watching Miss Casiraghi since she was a baby, that she plans to study
physics and history. "Charlotte has always had an interest in
science, especially the history of science," says AP reporter Hannah
Flath. It is unclear why Miss Casiraghi may choose this course and
the Palace in Monaco refuses to comment.

Miss Casiraghi is best known, besides being the granddaughter of the
late Grace Kelly, as an amateur equestrian. She often competes in
equestrian events in France. She also attends school and resides in
France with her mother, her stepfather and siblings. She does not
undertake royal duties.

Originally posted by karolinabraganza@Mar 31st, 2004 - 5:52 am
quick question: what is caroline's academic education? sorry, not relavant here, but of inetrest.
thanks
She studied in Paris at L'Ecole des Sciences Politiques/"Sciences Po" and at the Sorbonne. She also is fluent in at least four languages and very well versed in their literature - German, Spanish, English and French of course.

Caroline got a degree in philosophie at Sorbonne University (she's apparently an expert of the esistentialist philosophers). Apart from French, English (she studied two years in England), German and Spanish, she speaks a very good Italian.

She certainly sounds like an intelligent young woman.

hi to everybody, am I an Italian boy..... I wanted to ask you where it is possible to write to charlotte, do you have her e-mail?

ciao...... B)

Ciao giu, credo sia abbastanza impossibile scrivere a char.
No, qui non abbiamo la sua mail, si chiacchiera solo di loro, niente di chè.
Al max puoi trovare il suo indirizzo di casa e mandarle una lettera :blush:

Please! If someone knows that address, post it!
Girls, imagine writing love-letters to Andy or Pierre!!! :eek: :p

i think her e mail adress will never be revealed, if that happened her e mail would always be full of e mails, so i think she would better reserve that detail for her... why don't you write her a letter to grimaldi's palace?

Palais Grimaldi
2 Boulevard des Moulins
98015 Monte Carlo
Monaco

where are you exactly from? italy is such a nice country...

I don't think they'd post her email publicly, as there are too many psychos out there. I'm not naming any names :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Very special pics of Charlotte...Charlotte´s first driving lesson!
I hope the mags will have better/bigger pics soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom