Casiraghi Trio - Picture Thread Part I

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moby

Serene Highness

Last edited by a moderator:
Good topic!!! Ernstie is behind them!!

Supporting Charlotte!

Andrea's not in it but oh well!!

Charlotte with Pierre behind her

Two precious hams... ha ha

With Caroline and of course Ernst (?) in 1995

*sigh* :cry:

Attachments

• trio.JPG
    trio.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 1,287
  • trio1.JPG
    trio1.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 2,888
  • trio3.jpg
    trio3.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 2,816
  • trio7.JPG
    trio7.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 521
  • trio6.jpg
    trio6.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 2,876
  • triomom.JPG
    triomom.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 1,001
  • triofam.JPG
    triofam.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 884
Great pictures you guys ;) I think the second pic with charlotte and andrea was taken when they visited Disneyworld in florida in the early 90's..im not sure though.

Originally posted by sandee@Dec 9th, 2003 - 4:06 pm
Great pictures you guys ;) I think the second pic with charlotte and andrea was taken when they visited Disneyworld in florida in the early 90's..im not sure though.
Yeah, it was, she was laughing with Ranier about something!!!

Then...

...Now (well... okay... a couple of years ago)

Then...

... Now.. I know not recent

Attachments

• monacograndkids06.jpg
    monacograndkids06.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 521
  • charandandrea.JPG
    charandandrea.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 988
  • pierreandandrea.JPG
    pierreandandrea.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 876
  • pierreandandreasoccer.JPG
    pierreandandreasoccer.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 3,369
For the siblings together ...:)

Attachments

• Pierre and Sis.jpg
    Pierre and Sis.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 559
  • Zurs in 2000.jpg
    Zurs in 2000.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 956
  • siblings.jpg
    siblings.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 699
  • Andrea&Charlotte in 2000.jpg
    Andrea&Charlotte in 2000.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 592
  • #148.JPG
    #148.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 3,917
  • #136.JPG
    #136.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 677
  • andreamonaco132.jpg
    andreamonaco132.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 610
montecarlo said:
Caroline and her children usually spend New Year's in Lamu, Kenya. Ernst apparently owns a home there.

and what about another places for rest? Do they stay at Monaco?

Seul sont les frères et soeurs ....

Attachments

• #159.JPG
    #159.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 584
  • #160.JPG
    #160.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 2,686
  • #157.JPG
    #157.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 659
  • #151.JPG
    #151.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 2,801
  • #155.JPG
    #155.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 650
Some of the silbings

Attachments

• 0 paris char andy  2005[1].jpg
    0 paris char andy 2005[1].jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 2,864
  • hh[1].jpg
    hh[1].jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 3,504
  • 2[2].jpg
    2[2].jpg
    22 KB · Views: 2,910
  • 9-35[1].jpg
    9-35[1].jpg
    18 KB · Views: 3,381
Piewi said:
Some of the silbings

I like sooooooooooo much the last pic!!!!!!!!!!!
it's beautiful this love between brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :) :)

so beautiful...

these photos just had me thinking...
i wonder how caroline feels seeing her beautiful trio together and not be able to share those wonderful moments with stefano, who should have seen his kids grow-up to be such interesting, scandal-free, beautiful people... :(
caroline must be so proud..
(corbis.com)

Attachments

• _41295739_childrenafp.jpg
    _41295739_childrenafp.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 5,362
  • 122334.jpg
    122334.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 733
  • monacokids-dop7a.jpg
    monacokids-dop7a.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 848
  • 42-15524194.jpg
    42-15524194.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 685
Last edited:
moby said:
these photos just had me thinking...
i wonder how caroline feels seeing her beautiful trio together and not be able to share those wonderful moments with stefano, who should have seen his kids grow-up to be such interesting, scandal-free, beautiful people... :(
caroline must be so proud..
(corbis.com)

thanks. i agree,It´s soooooo sad that Stefano couldn´t enjoy his children for more time:(

The last picture

Piewi said:
Some of the silbings

When was the last picture taken? That's amazing. Char kissing Pierre! How sweet. It's obviously 2004 or 2005 but when exactly and where exactly? DETAILS please! Inquiring Minds need to know!
:D

CasiraghiTrio that last picture was taken at the airport when they were leaving Monaco after Rainier's funeral in April... I believe, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure

The Trio in official functions

Every now and then, the Casiraghi Trio perform official duties, usually representing Caroline if she is busy elsewhere. Some examples that come to mind:

1) Andrea's 2003 stint with AMADE
2) Char and Pierre receiving the horseback-delivered letter at Fontainebleau Castle from Rainier in 2003
3) Char attending opening nights for plays in Paris (2001 and 2004)
4) Andy and Pierre joining the family at that Princess Antoinette garden thing in 2003 (forgot what exactly that was for; an unveiling of some kind, wasn't it?)

Char seems to be done with her role as a trophy for chez Marionnaud, I suppose because she isn't competing in equestrian events anymore.

Caroline is still President of the Monte Carlo Jumping association, I think. Maybe Char will take on a role in that.

It would be nice if the trio would regularly attend the big Monaco events (i.e. F1 Grand Prix, MND, the circus) like they used to when they were kids.

I am hoping we can use this forum to post pics of them in their rare official duties. Since many of those pics have already been posted in other threads, we could use links from the other threads.

If anyone remembers other examples, please feel free to remind me in this thread.

Some thoughts:
Will they ever attend the Red Cross ball or the Rose Ball or the Princess Grace Foundation dinner?

Moby, thanks for pointing out that Rainier is holding Andrea's arm in that last pic. I didn't even notice that before. That's great! Rainier was really proud of Caroline's children. I think it was his deepest hope that the sovereignty would eventually pass to them through. I believe that is the reason he changed the constitution, to protect their claims above all others. It would be cool if Andrea used as his throne his third name, Pierre, in honor of Rainier's father.
Or he could use Albert, his second name, and thus would be Albert III.

CasiraghiTrio said:
Moby, thanks for pointing out that Rainier is holding Andrea's arm in that last pic. I didn't even notice that before. That's great! Rainier was really proud of Caroline's children. I think it was his deepest hope that the sovereignty would eventually pass to them through. I believe that is the reason he changed the constitution, to protect their claims above all others. It would be cool if Andrea used as his throne his third name, Pierre, in honor of Rainier's father.
Or he could use Albert, his second name, and thus would be Albert III.

As Andrea is his first name he would be: Andrea I ...that sound nice as well, doesn't it?!:p

For Pierreit would be: Pierre I

For Louis it would be: Louis III

Last edited:
Why would Andrea change his name if he goes to the throne (witch I think it´s going to happen)?? Why don´t put Andrea I ?

Andrea would have to be a Grimaldi in name to be Prince of Monaco, yes. He'd have to change the surname. But in answer to Michelle, he could use anyone of his names. Sure, Andrea I is fine, but I just thought it'd be a nice gesture to use anyone of his other names, since they are in memorial to his ancestors. :)

CasiraghiTrio said:
Andrea would have to be a Grimaldi in name to be Prince of Monaco, yes. He'd have to change the surname. But in answer to Michelle, he could use anyone of his names. Sure, Andrea I is fine, but I just thought it'd be a nice gesture to use anyone of his other names, since they are in memorial to his ancestors. :)

According to what I heard and read he would have to change his name as well,and adopt the name of Albert III Grimaldi.

Tosca said:
According to what I heard and read he would have to change his name as well,and adopt the name of Albert III Grimaldi.

The recent NY times article/interview with Prince Albert gave the impression that Albert is focusing on finding a wife and producing an heir, but I hope it's not true. I like Albert very much and I want him to be happy, but I also want Monaco to pass to the Casiraghi Trio.

:)
I am hoping Albert will give up finding a wife and just "adopt" Andrea, and I don't care if Andrea has to change his name, because Andrea must follow in the footsteps of his grandfather. It's his destiny! hehe ;)

CasiraghiTrio said:
The recent NY times article/interview with Prince Albert gave the impression that Albert is focusing on finding a wife and producing an heir, but I hope it's not true. I like Albert very much and I want him to be happy, but I also want Monaco to pass to the Casiraghi Trio.

:)
I am hoping Albert will give up finding a wife and just "adopt" Andrea, and I don't care if Andrea has to change his name, because Andrea must follow in the footsteps of his grandfather. It's his destiny! hehe ;)

I believe Andrea rather likes doing something else in his life.

sebastian said:
I believe Andrea rather likes doing something else in his life.

And Luke Skywalker may have enjoyed a different life other than the Jedi life! But he was the Chosen One!

Harry Potter wishes he could be a normal boy instead of The Chosen One!

Andrea has to be the Prince!

CasiraghiTrio said:
And Luke Skywalker may have enjoyed a different life other than the Jedi life! But he was the Chosen One!

Harry Potter wishes he could be a normal boy instead of The Chosen One!

Andrea has to be the Prince!

But it would be very sad for Andrea if he would be forced into that role wouldn't it? ;)

michelle said:
But it would be very sad for Andrea if he would be forced into that role wouldn't it? ;)

Yeah, I guess you're right, Michelle! I know I need serious help because after I posted that, I was like, omg, I just compared Andrea Casiraghi to Star Wars and Harry Potter! I need help badly!

CasiraghiTrio, your last post was really funny!

CasiraghiTrio said:
Yeah, I guess you're right, Michelle! I know I need serious help because after I posted that, I was like, omg, I just compared Andrea Casiraghi to Star Wars and Harry Potter! I need help badly!

LOL!!! :D

And like a true Luke Skywalker, Harry Potter, eventually, Andrea will have to accept his destiny (which he would initially hate blah blah)! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom