Casiraghi Trio - Picture Thread Part I

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
moby said:
LOL!!! :D

And like a true Luke Skywalker, Harry Potter, eventually, Andrea will have to accept his destiny (which he would initially hate blah blah)! :D

Yeah, cuz he has to defend Monaco from Voldemort, I mean, Antoinette!
:D :D

Excelent Casiraghi trio! LOL

I hope that Andy continues with Andrea, i love the name. I don´t know why but Albert seems a name for an older man- Ooopss i just wondering...when Andy take the throne (if he did of course) he´ll be old, bald and fat!!! No Way!!!! :mad: :(

Piewi, I agree! Andrea I would suit him perfectly (as long as he doesn't become bald with a bulging belly).

Anyhow, wouldn't it be great?

His Serene Highness Prince Andrea I of Monaco

or

ANDREA I, Alberto Pierre, Sovereign Prince of Monaco

sigh.

Piewi said:
Excelent Casiraghi trio! LOL

I hope that Andy continues with Andrea, i love the name. I don´t know why but Albert seems a name for an older man- Ooopss i just wondering...when Andy take the throne (if he did of course) he´ll be old, bald and fat!!! No Way!!!! :mad: :(

But Andrea is a girl's name abroad, while in Italy it's a boy's name. If he's taken from both his grandfathers he won't be bald at all. I hope he's taken from the Casiraghi'side as far as his belly and his hair are concerned, though:D

Casiraghi Trio you've ot a great sense of humor!

LOL, I'm glad no one seems to have been upset by the comparison of Antoinette to Voldemort. Sorry about that anyway. It's just that I couldn't think of anyone else and I had to think of a villain to fit the HP/StarWars comparison. Hmm, maybe Baron Christian de Massy would be better for the villain role, though. Wasn't he cut off from the Grimaldi family? They have nothing to do with him since he wrote that book, right?

His Serene Highness Prince Andrea Albert Pierre, Prince of Monaco definitely sounds good. Hey, I just thought of something else! Andrea might well be the tallest Prince of Monaco! I know he's not very tall, only like 5'9 at the most, but he's still taller than Albert and Rainier.

CasiraghiTrio said:
LOL, I'm glad no one seems to have been upset by the comparison of Antoinette to Voldemort. Sorry about that anyway. It's just that I couldn't think of anyone else and I had to think of a villain to fit the HP/StarWars comparison. Hmm, maybe Baron Christian de Massy would be better for the villain role, though. Wasn't he cut off from the Grimaldi family? They have nothing to do with him since he wrote that book, right?

His Serene Highness Prince Andrea Albert Pierre, Prince of Monaco definitely sounds good. Hey, I just thought of something else! Andrea might well be the tallest Prince of Monaco! I know he's not very tall, only like 5'9 at the most, but he's still taller than Albert and Rainier.

don't offend.. he is 6 foot tall as you say in american

And btw, Ill give you some news while im at it..Some people just got back from Indonesia!

Last edited by a moderator:
cas_dean said:
And btw, Ill give you some news while im at it..Some people just got back from Indonesia!

Good to see you back cas_dean, can you expand your news? :)

Would that make Antoinette "SHE who must not be named?....."

;)

CasiraghiTrio said:

lea said:
Would that make Antoinette "SHE who must not be named?....."

;)

Yeah, She Who Must Not Be Named, You-Know-Who, did all the Unforgivable Curses on Rainier, that's what finally bumped him off. Then she got her son Christian out of the wizard prison, Azkaban, and together they are plotting to bump off all the descendants of Rainier, thus clearing the way for Antoinette's line to take over Monaco. :D Wow, if only things were that exciting! Who could be Dumbledore then? Sirius? Lupin? (Albert has to be Lupin!)

I don't know about funny but I know I'm crazy. I think Rainier is definitely the Dumbledore, though. I don't think Albert can be Lupin anymore because I like the idea of Stephanie being Tonks, and since Tonks and Lupin hook up, having Albert be him would be sick. :eek:
Albert could be Sirius, since he's sort of a father figure for the Casiraghi Trio, and that's what he was for Harry. I guess Caroline and Ernst would be Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, and Pierre would be Harry because of the glasses. Alex would be Ginny. charlotte would be Hermione, I guess. Felix could be Ron! :p
Andrea is Fred or George. I'd love to cast a Grimaldi for the part of Snape, but I can't think of anyone!

Older ones of them:

ffakwo.jpg
ffalhv.jpg

(private, BdP)

Some more;

fmuxb6.jpg
fmuxcy.jpg
fmuxq1.jpg

(Korpa, picturedesk, bruno press)

Baby Pierre and Caroline. Don´t know if it was already on this forum. Source: Hola (Own Collection)

fnegxi.jpg

fnehi9.jpg

OMG those pics are wonderful!!!!!
Caroline (Grimmy lol) is so beautiful in it and pierre so cute.

Thanks towsend!!

In that first pic, Caro reminds me very much of Char. How exciting to think of the trio one day having kids! :)

Casiraghi Trio coming to Opera, November 19th..
Great photos of them we have seen these days, don't you think?:)

fxtgd5.jpg

fxtgli.jpg

fxtgrt.jpg

(Dpa, Newscom)

Coming to Opera, November 19th..

Andrea and Charlotte..:)

fxth0j.jpg

fxth61.jpg

Brothers together..So handsome..:)

fxth95.jpg

fxtik2.jpg

(Viennareport, EastNews)

Can anyone explain what happened to Andrea? He used to be so hansome...

from afp through getty
fxuou8.jpg
fxup3l.jpg
fxur1g.jpg
and of course, the best photo of them all...hope to see this one without the watermark! :)
fxupfb.jpg

I just love see the trio together!!! They´re so beautiful!
One of my fav is the 2nd of post 55 (by Ianna) Char walking between his silbings...they looks as her bodyguards:p . i was wondering if Andrea and Pierrre are jelous brothers:confused:

And about Andrea, he still being quite handsome but he is too skinny and looks a bit unhealthy:( , however I still love him:D

Thanks for the pics!

Tosca said:

I guess I'm not the only one who's noticed how pale he is nowadays. So pale and skinny. It's more than just a matter of looking better with short hair. It's like he's not getting all the vitamins he needs. I hope he's not experimenting with crazy diets.

Piewi said:
I just love see the trio together!!! They´re so beautiful!
One of my fav is the 2nd of post 55 (by Ianna) Char walking between his silbings...they looks as her bodyguards:p . i was wondering if Andrea and Pierrre are jelous brothers:confused:

And about Andrea, he still being quite handsome but he is too skinny and looks a bit unhealthy:( , however I still love him:D

Thanks for the pics!

Charlotte was so glamorous looking at the opera, wasn't she? The more I see her dress, the more I like it, though at first I thought it was weird. But the top part is really nice and her skin was so beautiful. She was glowing.

You're welcome Piewi!;) And you're right, Charlotte had two bodyguards..:p :) Charlotte's Chanel dress for Opera like the most, althought wish there are some more pics from Friday dinner to see her outfit there.... Some more;

Casiraghi Trio..:)

fy0jrn.jpg
fy0jye.jpg
fy0mjt.jpg

(Dpa, Van-Parys Media, Google)

Casiraghi men..

fy0n53.jpg
fy0nbc.jpg

(Newscom, Picturedesk)

CasiraghiTrio said:
Charlotte was so glamorous looking at the opera, wasn't she? The more I see her dress, the more I like it, though at first I thought it was weird. But the top part is really nice and her skin was so beautiful. She was glowing.

Yes, the dress is so glamorous! She looks really elegant. I also liked his hairdo, she usually has it messy so this time she put it up. She made up pretty well, everything was perfect.
Sadly she wore the "ship outfit" on the mass:(

It's nice to see the brothers enjoying the football match and having fun; as excited as ever (you almost look for Prince Rainier, since we know he so enjoyed the matches with his family/grandchildren).

I think it's interesting that Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg accompanied the guys to the football match. Sitting between Andrea and Albert, he seemed like a close buddy of theirs. I wonder who is the blonde guy who was in their box.:confused:

Alice Vilghelmina said:
and what about another places for rest? Do they stay at Monaco?

It seems they are only in Monaco for official events - I wonder if Andrea will spend the Christmas and New Year holiday w/Tatiana and her family again (since she spent the Summer w/him and his family), the go skiing in Zurs, etc...such a lucky girl !!;)

Tosca said:

Although he's always beautiful, he has looked better. Usually, he "cleans up" well for such events, but this time, he was totally off. His hair was dull, and there was no sparkle in his eyes. Maybe he was nervous about giving the brief address (nervous about pressure to perform; the media capturing it, etc). IMHO - he seems like a very nervous person when not surrounded by the security of family and friends - which may lead to the excessive smoking (also cuts down on how much you eat, and if he's already on a lower calorie veggetarian diet....) - the smoking allows him something to do w/his hands, and he doesn't have to talk to strangers if he's always dragging on a cig (usually when you see him smoking a lot, it's mostly when he's in public). He may very well just be shy around strangers, which leads to him gravitating toward a vice (smoking) that has dramatically changed his appearance. I still think he's very handsome; love the long hair (he can pull that off), but he's on the thin side (by American standards); by European/French standards, he looks fine.

CasiraghiTrio said:
I think it's interesting that Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg accompanied the guys to the football match. Sitting between Andrea and Albert, he seemed like a close buddy of theirs. I wonder who is the blonde guy who was in their box.:confused:

I'm sure he was thinking what a shame his brother Louis isn't available to be a match with Charlotte (with the baby coming and all; they also share the same birthday). But he must've also been thinking 'at least I still have my brother Felix!'

Peaches said:
I'm sure he was thinking what a shame his brother Louis isn't available to be a match with Charlotte (with the baby coming and all; they also share the same birthday). But he must've also been thinking 'at least I still have my brother Felix!'

Louis??? Do Guillaume and Felix of Luxembourg have a younger brother named Louis? He's blonde right? I forget their names....
Well, at least I realized eventually that the blonde guy with them is their cousin Chris le Vine (from the Kelly side). LadyMac confirmed it for me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom