Caroline and Family - Picture Thread Part 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good old "BUNTE" has shot itself in the foot again - none of the persons pictured look as if they are under any stress, and the pictures of Caroline and Ernst are not recent.

I think P.Caroline dress is actually nice ( except for the colar, i must admit ) and it suits her fine; however i sill think she ought to do something about her hair. How about a Chanel cut?
As to Principessa's post, I think P. Caroline's Christmas will be a difficult one this year, if not for her marital situation, at least for Alexandra... Will she spend Christmas with her mother and away from her father, or will it be the other way around. Either way, eat won't be easy. I pray that Caroline and Ernst put their differences aside and get togrther in this special season... :wreath:

Nice pictures. I have never saw it before, when has it been taken???

Otherwise, I found undelicate this breast discussion. Caroline has already proven that she is not a plastical surgery addicted. In her age many famous ladies have done numerous, successful or not operation, but I believe she has done NOTHING. So why she should do a breast operation? She has always had a "small" breast, and it seems that this has never bothered her, otherwise she would have already done an operation, atleadt after her thre Casiraghis babies.
Of course sometimes she could choose a better underwear, but not more.
fandesacs 2003
Thank God for caro not having had plastic surgery interventions.Caro reall y has the strength to own her face and body as they naturally are. and she looks terrific.

Thanks for the scans. Is that in the first scan an old pic or was Ernst at the wedding?

ETA: sorry, I hadn't read the date of the scans...

Please allow me a slight correction Queenofthelight: this picture ( http://i54.tinypic.com/28as55g.jpg (1990) ) isn't from 1990 but from 1994 or 1995. It was taken during the International Bouquet Contest and, if you look closely you'll see that P. Caroline has her hair cut short ( wich she didn't have in 1990 before Stefano's death ) and Charlotte is much taller than she was in 1990. In this picture Charlie was already about 8 or 9...:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Please allow me a slight correction Queenofthelight: this picture ( http://i54.tinypic.com/28as55g.jpg (1990) ) isn't from 1990 but from 1994 or 1995. It was taken during the International Bouquet Contest and, if you look closely you'll see that P. Caroline has her hair cut short ( wich she didn't have in 1990 before Stefano's death ) and Charlotte is much taller than she was in 1990. In this picture Charlie was already about 8 or 9...:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

That picture is from 1993 and this ( http://i52.tinypic.com/10o1dfo.jpg ) from 1992. :flowers:

:previous:

Quite similar ones have been posted at their current events thread back then :flowers:

Casiraghi family 1990

Some nice family pics from wedding of Ines De La Fressange:flowers:

Gallery (Princess Caroline, Stefano and little Andrea)

Princess Caroline and Andrea (so cute:flowers:)

Source: Olycom

The gallery link does not work for me!

The pic with Andrea is so cute!!! It should be a few months before Stefano's loss!

I'm not entirely sure, but it might be baby Pierre. Andrea is just 2 years older than Charlotte and 3 years older than Pierre. In this picture he looks 3 or 4-year-old boy.

Magnificent. I m quite sure it is baby Pierre.

I do think the baby is Charlotte and Andrea is the one at her feet..or Pierre is the baby and Charlotte is the one on the floor..there's no way the naked baby is over three years old.

Last edited:
I questioned the baby's identity as well when reblogging it to CasiraghiTrio. I think the original poster was even a bit unsure, hence the question mark after Charlotte's name.

The thing that really makes me believe it's Pierre is Caroline's hair. When Charlotte was that young, Caroline had much lighter hair (frosted blonde artificially). But that's definitely got to be Andrea at the bottom. But then again, where is Charlotte?

Last edited:
I think the baby is Charlotte, judging from how Andrea was looking in the pictures when Charlotte and Pierre were born.

You're right. I take back my previous statement. Caroline's hair was lighter when Pierre was born, not Charlotte. I've been looking at too many photos...

Guys I remember vividly that in 1986 when Charlotte was born Caroline had light hair, quite bleached.So whenever you see a pic of her holding a baby ,sporting almost blond hair, that's 99% little charlotte.

Guys I remember vividly that in 1986 when Charlotte was born Caroline had light hair, quite bleached.So whenever you see a pic of her holding a baby ,sporting almost blond hair, that's 99% little charlotte.
That's what I thought too until I went back and checked the photos. Here is a collage I made of Caroline and Stefano leaving the hospital in 84, 86 and 87 http://casiraghitrio.tumblr.com/post/49222005927/caroline-and-stefano-presenting-each-of-their
Caroline's hair is the darkest with Charlotte in 86.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom