Caroline and Family - Picture Thread Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please remember as per our copyright policy to please give credit to your sources when posting photos.

You still need to do this even if the photos have watermarks on them and it's obvious where they came from. Also, if you don' know the source of the photos (ie, they have been on your harddrive for a long time), please put "source unknown" You really can't credit them as "own source", because you did not take the photos. That is basically taking credit for someone else's work. Any posts that have uncredited or improperly credited photos will have to be deleted.

were they in camargue?? the lady in the denim jacket has on a camargue jacket (that's where i worked!!)

carline's bob

i think caroline looks so cute when her hair is cut in a short bob.

So nice pictures towsend :)
If you happen to find some of Stephanie and her kids in your large collection as well it would be so cool if you could post some we've never seen before. We'd love it. :)

Photosession with kids...they are so adorable in their outfits:) :p :) ..Townsend posted somewhere bigger pics of this event..

Source; ebay /hosting TinyPic

e6ztw1.jpg

This photoshooting has been one of the cutest.. :)

The very first pic I ever saw of the trio

This seems to be the best place for posting this pic. Source: Newscom/tiny pic hosting site

e9dgsx.jpg

This was my introduction to the Casiraghi Trio. I saw this very pic in a magazine, so obviously there wasn't this annoying watermark. It was in People magazine along with an article about Caroline when she had alopecia. I've been hooked ever since. :eek:

Last edited:
Back from the 80's: Caro, Stefano and their kids (masterphoto)

cajj0gj10cw.jpg
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/8004/cajj0gj10cw.jpg

where are the pics with Andrea???:confused:
:eek: :eek: Sorry photofan i thought I had more with Andrea but i couldnt find them. (He 's in the the first pix:D ) If I found more I will post them..
But here are some of Caro with the three Casi"s. Source: Hola, Story, German mag. & Paris Match.

f1jgco.jpg

f1jgqg.jpg

f1jgvr.jpg

f1jgyg.jpg

f1jihd.jpg

Thanx for posting all bunch of photos of that day, Townsend! Now we have all collection. It's great to see it in one place!;) :) That was first day of school or something else?

This maybe isn't some quality photo, but I like it very much..:) :)

So cute Pierre on Mom's shoulders..Blonde curlies..I think it's from 1991..(ebay)
fa7soz.jpg

I don't really know. She might have been one of Stefano's nieces or a friend's daughter...

Or perhaps Melanie,if it´s her name, the grandaughter of Princess Antoniette

Piewi said:
Or perhaps Melanie,if it´s her name, the grandaughter of Princess Antoniette

I also think it's Melanie!

Im almost 100% sure that it 's Melanie.:D I do have this pix also and they tell that she's Melanie. About the pix I posted Ianna, They are not from there first schoolday. I think the came from a little church. Prince Rainier was also there. She the follow pix. Source: Hola, Gente.
And Ianna enjoy your Own collection now!;)
faz9d4.jpg

faz9kl.jpg

Look at Pierre spencer! he loves "Barbar" that time, cause he had also a schoolbag then. (I will post it later)
faza0o.gif

Indeed Townsend, now can have all collection, thanx to you :) You're the best "magazine" we could have!;) :) Thanx for pointing out Pierre's "Barbar"'s.:p :) .Looking forward to see his schoolbag!

One together photo of Caroline and Stefano with children..It's from 1990..I think it also belong to that collection of photos already posted in some thread..those photos were one of last with Stefano:( ..(Newscom)

fbwacm.jpg

Well here there are Ianna. Pierre with his cute Barbar schoolbag. And also a pix from his first school and the list of names from his classmates. Source: Hola, Semana and Lectura
fcmzy9.jpg

fcn24z.jpg

fcn2f4.jpg

fcn2n4.jpg

Pierre's school...

fcn2uv.jpg

The list of names...

And the second part of Charlotte and Andrea schoolday. Source: Lecturas & Semana.

fcn3is.jpg

fcnnuc.jpg

fcnnzq.jpg

fcno5u.jpg

The school from Charlotte and Andrea.

And the last part. Back from school. Charlotte and Pierre. Source: Lecturas

fcnons.jpg

fcnot4.jpg

towsend said:
Well here there are Ianna. Pierre with his cute Barbar schoolbag. And also a pix from his first school and the list of names from his classmates. Source: Hola, Semana and Lectura
Pierre's school...
The list of names...

Just amazing how many clippings you have!:) ;) Always very happy when see your posts here on forum..You could have a site of your own based on Casiraghi' or even Grimaldi's..;) By putting the list of Pierre's classmates I finally got a proof (read somewhere about it, but wasn't sure) that Casiraghi's were enrolled in their school under "Casi" surname in order to protect them from media attention. Never saw pics of thier schools! Thank you so much for sharing!:)
By the way, Pierre is so so cute with his schoolbag and blue Converse's..:p

Thanks for posting those pics, townsend, that schoolbag was really sweet! :)

Towsend you have so many great pics!!! Even the list of names of Pierre`s classmates!!!! BTW Babar`s schoolbag is so cute
Thanks for the pics

I do have this article Tosca. I only not scan Andrea..
http://tinypic.com/feh02a.jpg
From ; Point du vue
And here are the other pix of that Shopping day. (see thread: Shopping)
Source: Hola, Lecturas, Semana & Weekend

feh0zc.jpg

feh2dd.jpg

feh2l4.jpg

And two more... Source: Lecturas

feh3l1.jpg

feh3t5.jpg

btw I love the Crace Kelly Bag!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom