Caroline and family during their winter vacation

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now Charlotte;Elix and Pierre (DIVAeDONNA)
nyadex.jpg

nyadmw.jpg

Wonderful scans! I love Charlottes sweater but her hair... she should have done something with it... it's alright in the hat but it's everywhere!

Sad beyond belief to see young people with cigaretts.

Paula** said:
Are they new?
really nice scans :rolleyes:

The mag is new, so I think the picture are too...:)

I´m so happy to see them! Thanks for the scans tosca
Too bad that pierre smokes :(
Char clothes aren´t my fav but i won´t blame her: it´s winter and cold

Last edited:
Thanks for the great scans Tosca. I agree with Piewi, it's too bad Pierre smokes...I like Char's sweater and coat but I hate her shoes. I'm just not an UGG fan.

great pics! char's boots are certainly catches attention. i think i'm starting to see felix's appeal, well at least on those pics above. but pierre! he looks sooooooo much like his father. wow!

great pics! char's boots are certainly catches attention. i think i'm starting to see felix's appeal, well at least on those pics above. but pierre! he looks sooooooo much like his father. wow!

I think in that pic Pierre looks a lot like Andrea, same expression...

I agree. He also looks a lot like Stefano!

You're welcome, kids! So glad you enjoyed the pix!

Tosca said:
I agree. He also looks a lot like Stefano!

Oh yeah! Pierre looks exactly like Stefano. It's really amazing. I think Charlotte has Stefano's facial features (except the dark coloring, obviously).
Andrea looks much more like Caroline, in my opinion. He does have a little of his father, but mostly Caroline, I think.

CT, I agree! I've always thought that Charlotte has her father's features, especially the soft facial curves instead of Andrea's and Caroline's angular ones. But Charlotte got her mother's coloring while Andrea...maybe his grandmother? But anyway Pierre looks Stefano all the way, even the hair style (not deliberate) there looks like Stefano's in those old photos.

Towsend,your CC site is one of the best out there..!And i adore the last Pierre C. photo Tosca posted here..!

CasiraghiTrio said:
Oh yeah! Pierre looks exactly like Stefano. It's really amazing. I think Charlotte has Stefano's facial features (except the dark coloring, obviously).
Andrea looks much more like Caroline, in my opinion. He does have a little of his father, but mostly Caroline, I think.

I completely agree. I've always thought that Pierre looks much more like Stefano than Andrea. I think Charlotte favors both of her parents, but slightly more like Caroline if you compare photos of them at about the same age.

More pics of the Casiraghi/Hanover family in Zuers (Source: DIVAeDONNA)
qnn21t.jpg

One more page still from DIVAeDONNA

qnn3ug.jpg

ohh Andrea and tatiana were in zurich at the ski trip this year? b/c some ppl said that they weren't. too bad that we dont have more pictures of them from the skitrip :( but it is better than nothing.

Thanks Tosca, belle foto (nice pictures)! Le hai pigliate dalla novella 2000?

ah no scusa Diva e Donna ho visto, pensavo novella 2000. scusa tosca!

Zürs 2004 - Foto van Tellingen - Part 1

r78yfn.jpg
r78yh0.jpg
r78yl0.jpg
r78ylz.jpg
r78ync.jpg
r78yrl.jpg
r78ysn.jpg
r78yug.jpg
r78yyr.jpg
r78z11.jpg

Zürs 2004 - Foto van Tellingen - Part 2