Biographies of Princess Caroline's Children

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Scout Moon" published a second issue. It's not only about Charlotte, also about her siblings and Tatiana, Alex, and Beatrice.

Scout Moon Publishing

Said Charlotte oval face...but her face is more squared...any way is really good ... Thanks a lot

^Yeah her face is sort of squarish like me. It's the jawline, I suppose. Her forehead isn't so squarish.

The official religion of the Grimaldi family is Catholic as is that of the country. So how do parents raise a royal child such as Princess Alexandra specifically as a Protestant when the religion of the rest of the family is of the Catholic faith? Her parents are raising her has protestant, why? What does it matter anyway, Princess Alexandra is number 408 in line for the British throne?

Well her father is Lutheran and presumably that was the agreement when they married that she would be christened as a Lutheran since she is a Princess of Hanover and not of Monaco. It is only since the unofficial separation of Caroline and EA that Alexandra has been premanently resident in Monaco.
Presumably when she comes of age she can chose to become a Catholic if she feels that is right for her. She will definitely have had exposure to both faiths.

Well her father is Lutheran and presumably that was the agreement when they married that she would be christened as a Lutheran since she is a Princess of Hanover and not of Monaco. It is only since the unofficial separation of Caroline and EA that Alexandra has been premanently resident in Monaco.
Presumably when she comes of age she can chose to become a Catholic if she feels that is right for her. She will definitely have had exposure to both faiths.

Princess Alexandra is being raised a Protestant not a Lutheran. So I don't understand what you mean. Her father lost his right to succession when he married Princess Caroline. I thought he did not want that for Princess Alexandra and his sons so they were/are being raised as Protestants. What does being a Lutheran have to do with this?

Is it important what religion she´s being raised in? Probably she will have to choose or decide what she wants to believe.

Princess Alexandra is being raised a Protestant not a Lutheran. So I don't understand what you mean. Her father lost his right to succession when he married Princess Caroline. I thought he did not want that for Princess Alexandra and his sons so they were/are being raised as Protestants. What does being a Lutheran have to do with this?

Lutheran is a denomination of Protestantism. There are many different denominations ie: Lutheran, Presbyterian, Baptist ect... They are all Protestant (meaning non-Catholic and non-Orthodox).

I don't know which denomination Princess Alexandra is being raised in, but I guess if her father is Lutheran then it might be that.

I'm sorry to double post but I the edit option has expired on that last post.

I just want to say that the biography of Andrea Casiraghi was moved to my new blog, which is better than the PDF as it includes pictures, which is always nice. :)
Geeky Royal Researcher: Andrea Casiraghi

Well, she has been at a Catholic school in Monaco, although since September 2014 apparently at a sports school in France but still, is so much more integrated in her mother's family...... where is Ernst? he is with his girlfriend somewhere..... I think she is more Grimaldi than Hannover.. I do think she is very close to Ernst and Christian, and they seem even closer to Caroline than Ernst the Elder, so..... especially Christian, who spends a lot of time in Monaco...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom