Andrea, Pierre, Charlotte and Friends

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

heartyflakes

Commoner
i like her bestfriend valentine. do you have pics and infos about this girl?

do you have any biography of her (valentine)? is she pierres girl friend

Last edited by a moderator:
there has been photos where Pierre and Valentine really seem like they're a couple but i think Pierre is dating another girl now ^__^

Andrea Charlotte Pierre and Friends

On that new thread we can add pictures of Casiraghi's trio with their friend during Childhood and now !
(For example with thierry,hubertus, david alexis,max,valentine...... and unknown friends !)

Attachments

• 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 3,127
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 1,485
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 1,205
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 3,904
Hey Nina!!! That's really interesting to see the Casiraghi brothers with their friends!!!!
Great idea!!!!!!!!!!!...would you like to be their friend???? eheheh :)

paris said:
Hey Nina!!! That's really interesting to see the Casiraghi brothers with their friends!!!!
Great idea!!!!!!!!!!!...would you like to be their friend???? eheheh :)

I don't know ??? Of course I don't hate the idea of to be Char, andrea or pierre friend. I think it's very difficult to be their friend ! you must be very discreet of their life, it's the most important.
I should be a casiraghi's friend Ithink I would like to be Charlotte'friend,she must be a great and nice friend !
......and you would you like to be thier friends ?:confused:

Some pics of brothers and their friends ...................:)

Attachments

• AN01.jpg
    AN01.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 3,628
  • PI02.jpg
    PI02.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 3,572
  • AN02.jpg
    AN02.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 4,051
  • PI01.jpg
    PI01.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 3,594
Last edited by a moderator:
No no....because i couldn't tell anything about them!!!!!!!:).........
ahahah, i'm jocking...:)...............yes, i think i'd like.....

friends

some pics...........:)

Attachments

• 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 1,769
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 2,872
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 5,405
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 4,323
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 1,017
great !!!!!!!!!! I love the third and the last pics chralotte is so funny !:p

IS that her friend Christine Maillot [i think that is her name] in several of the pictures with Charlotte?

Excatly Hillary_nugent on the pics where it's the Jumping of monaco We can see the little Juliette maillot !:)

Wow, they've known each other for a very long time then! They've both grown up so pretty! ^__^

pix

char and her coatch ... and valentine pozzo di gorgio ...

Attachments

• andrea_claire01.jpg
    andrea_claire01.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 3,168
  • andrea04.jpg
    andrea04.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 2,910
  • valentine.jpg
    valentine.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 2,998
  • pierreetval.jpg
    pierreetval.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 11,103
  • char&val.jpg
    char&val.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 3,133
  • her coatch.jpg
    her coatch.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 2,670
  • naomi.jpg
    naomi.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 2,801
  • friend.jpg
    friend.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 2,959
friends

I find some pics of Eugenie Niarchos Charlotte's friend....................:)
on the second pic we can see the Eugenie's mother on the left with glasses on her head His name is Daphné Niarchos

Attachments

• 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 5,623
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 2,690
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 2,923
  • 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 2,960
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 899
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 1,005
  • 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 981
  • 39.jpg
    39.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 1,240
good friend of charlotte

this is a good friend of charlotte from zürs...her name is sophie and shes a 19 year old austrian girl.

i`d like to ask nina86lila where u got this picture? and if u know if there are any other pics of charlotte and sophie?

jmc

Attachments

• 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 2,414
jmc said:
this is a good friend of charlotte from zürs...her name is sophie and shes a 19 year old austrian girl.

i`d like to ask nina86lila where u got this picture? and if u know if there are any other pics of charlotte and sophie?

jmc

Sorry :eek: I don't remenber where I find this pics but i search more in my collection for U.....;) It's pic of Zürs in 2004
do you have other info about Sophie ???:confused:

Attachments

• 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 708
  • 48.jpg
    48.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 2,448
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 1,005
  • 26.jpg
    26.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 2,486
hi nina86lila,

u post pretty nice pics...the third pic looks like its a private one rather than one made by the press...where did u get it?

jmc

jmc said:
hi nina86lila,

u post pretty nice pics...the third pic looks like its a private one rather than one made by the press...where did u get it?

jmc

Thanks jmc I find the pic on this forum. Maybe it's someone who have met Charlotte!:cool:
more....................

(ps:U can call me nina it's more short !!!!!:p )

Attachments

• 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 2,492
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 2,597
  • 43.jpg
    43.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 2,767
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 919
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 2,592
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 1,204
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 3,667
towsend said:
With Thierry.. Did anyone know if he was on Prince Rainiers Funerol????

I don't know if he was present I think no !:confused:
I saw the funeral on the TV and when the guset arrive I don't see him and any members of his Family !
thanks for pics :) .......................and more

Attachments

• 59.jpg
    59.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 2,461
  • 38.jpg
    38.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 2,495
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 2,305
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 2,423
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 2,370
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 709
some pic iof Eugenie Niarchos .........and one of her mother this is the woman at left with glasses on her head ! and the one where charlotte speak with a little girl it's Eugenie's young sister:)

Attachments

• 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 580
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 626
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 2,370
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 1,106
  • 35.jpg
    35.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 2,503
More of friends..

Those of Charlotte are from 2003 vacation in Zürs and Corsica(?)..And Pierre not sure..

Attachments

• 2003_Char at Zurs.jpg
    2003_Char at Zurs.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 2,793
  • 2003_Charlotte at beach.jpg
    2003_Charlotte at beach.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 2,572
  • 2003_Char Corsica.jpg
    2003_Char Corsica.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 2,587
  • Pierre pool.jpg
    Pierre pool.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 2,732
Valentine Pozzo di Borgo

Are Charlotte and Valentine friends any longer? I have not seen any pics of the two of them hanging out together for a long time now. They used to be together all the time, did not they?
And was she really dating Pierre a couple of years ago.
Do you have any info/pics of Valentine, please post them.
Did she attend official engagements with Charlotte/The Casiraghis and Princess Caroline? I've seen several pictures of them at what seems to be quite offical engagements with a lot of media present. How come other royals (like the Windsors) not bringing any friends with them to galas and so on if they can?
Are there any particulary rules or etiquette about that?

some answers

Ava asked: Are Charlotte and Valentine friends any longer? I have not seen any pics of the two of them hanging out together for a long time now. They used to be together all the time, did not they?

They were both on the Chez Marionnaud-sponsored equestrian team, so they were in the same show jumping competitions and attended the same Marionnaud events.

Ava asked: Do you have any info/pics of Valentine, please post them.

Many pics of Valentine here: http://groups.msn.com/modernjetset/valentinepozzodiborgo.msnw

Ava asked: Did she attend official engagements with Charlotte/The Casiraghis and Princess Caroline? I've seen several pictures of them at what seems to be quite offical engagements with a lot of media present. How come other royals (like the Windsors) not bringing any friends with them to galas and so on if they can?

Valentine and Charlotte were sort of like poster girls for the Marionnaud-sponsored equestrian team. That's why they often wore the M logo in public and attended many official events together.

You can learn more about Val at the following site:

hg.athinaonassis.net

Last edited:
At what age did char and val started hanging out together? what's the earliest picture of them together? :)

Can't view link

Can't view the link without a password.
CasiraghiTrio said:
Ava asked: Are Charlotte and Valentine friends any longer? I have not seen any pics of the two of them hanging out together for a long time now. They used to be together all the time, did not they?

They were both on the Chez Marionnaud-sponsored equestrian team, so they were in the same show jumping competitions and attended the same Marionnaud events.

Ava asked: Do you have any info/pics of Valentine, please post them.

Many pics of Valentine here: http://groups.msn.com/modernjetset/valentinepozzodiborgo.msnw

Ava asked: Did she attend official engagements with Charlotte/The Casiraghis and Princess Caroline? I've seen several pictures of them at what seems to be quite offical engagements with a lot of media present. How come other royals (like the Windsors) not bringing any friends with them to galas and so on if they can?

Valentine and Charlotte were sort of like poster girls for the Marionnaud-sponsored equestrian team. That's why they often wore the M logo in public and attended many official events together.

You can learn more about Val at the following site:

hg.athinaonassis.net

Casira_Azul said:
Can't view the link without a password.

I'm pretty sure you'll have to become a member of the msn group before you can see the link without a password.

On Netty's Royal Blue [i think it was that site...] one member claiming to know Valentine and Charlotte said that they weren't really good friends at all but it only seemed like they were best friends because they always happened to attend the same kinds of functions [horse competitions etc.] - i think that person is also a member here but i haven't seen her post anything for a very long time...

i think i read that too, but then i remember a lot of people didn't believe in the source

I think they were good friends

Don't you remember the photos of Char and Val at the Salon du Cheval (Char wearing a gray suit) were they are hugging each other? And this birthday party where we had the Point de Vue photos with them jumping into a pool and having fun? They were not only together for promotional reasons. Besides, I'm sorry that the two aren't together anymore bacause Val seemed a lot more down to earth than her friends like Eugenie, who seems to be very extravagant.

Where is Valentine Pozzo di Borgo

Haven't seen Charlotte's girlfriend for soo long! Does anyone here knows where she's at now? Are they still friends? Does anyone have new pics of her? Valentine rocks!

Back
Top Bottom