Andrea, Pierre, Charlotte and Friends

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Beatrice Borromeo and her sister Isabella at a party in Rome, a few days ago.
Pizzi/Dagospia
Pizzi/Dagospia
Pizzi/Dagospia

(For those who are interested, the man in the pic is Ferdinando Brachetti Peretti, Isabella's brother in law and Princess Mafalda Von Hessen's husband!)

She looks beautiful as always. Like Charlotte, I think Bea has beautiful, graceful neck. Love them both!!

Lord Scrymgeour

I found some links that pertain to sexy Harry. :) Not the prince, the Lord. Hard to tell who is hotter. :D

1) Behold some pics of his lordship at work in the Yvon Lambert gallery Why don't you...: Voyeur.
2) Some info. Scout Moon Publishing: February 2010 - Newsletter issue 1 - Fifth Edition
3) YVON LAMBERT gallery in paris where he works - - of course there is also a gallery in nyc. he has worked there, in paris since 2004 apparently.
4) Article by Richard Kay for the Daily Mail, from August 2001. Harry is mentioned as one of Prince Will's friends.

I have a (maybe) stupid question. All this Dellal family was notorius before the Charlotte-Alex relationship???? I mean they were of course very rich, but was the press following them BEFORE Charlotte met Alex`?????

Gistening Seas

:hellokitty: Certainly I don't know whether the razzi's followed them before they were involved with Charlotte;

:thistle: but, an enterprising spirit is always in good taste!

:rose: Jewel decorated flats sound absolutely delightful. Personally I have always loved seamed stockings. I picked up a few fab one's while traveling long before Pss Di made them fashionable with great decorations on them just exquisite!

I have a (maybe) stupid question. All this Dellal family was notorius before the Charlotte-Alex relationship???? I mean they were of course very rich, but was the press following them BEFORE Charlotte met Alex`?????

They were sort of "it" I guess on the London social scene. Like, Guy Dellal was in the tabs in the 90s when he dated Jerry Hall. And then of course, as always mentioned, Alex dated Lizzie Jagger, and Alice kind of cliqued in with Lizzie and Leah, et al as a "modographer" (model/photographer) on the Notting Hill scene. Their mom has always been high profile on the social scene too. Obviously, their link to the Casiraghis boosted them tremendously, but they already knew everybody. I mean, Alice is one of Mario Testino's goddaughters. It's their money and connections. They have so much of both, they get in everywhere effortlessly. Now, with Alex the BF of Char..... It just amplifies their social powers. I'm sure, if he never met Char, 20 Hoxton Sq would still get attention in the London art reviews, in the context of his having met Char and become her bf, it just opens up his publicity in a whole other direction.

Here's a bit of "news" on Thierry Rozier. He is due for congratulations today for his successes (#1 place in the 1st, 28th place in the 2nd) today in Villeneuve. He won 200 euros in prize money for his top place win.

^ For pics/info. of Lord Scrymgeour, refer to Post #635 on Page 32 of this thread. ;)

More pix of Harry:
1) Rose Ball 2009 (Sipa)
2) Rose Ball 2009 (Linternaute)
3) With Charlotte last June (from IBL website): http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/2636/kcs01474770010.jpg

Miquita's Dundee rake
Shopgirl-turned-TVpresenter Miquita Oliver appears to have her eye on a chap with impeccable breeding.
The 20-year-old star of Channel 4's youth programme Popworld has fallen under the spell of devilishly handsome Lord (Harry) Scrymgeour, 21, son and heir of the Earl of Dundee.
The unlikely couple met at Westbourne Studios, an arts centre in West London, around eight months ago. Paddington-born Miquita (right) - whose previous jobs include working in a clothes shop and washing up in a cafe - has been pursuing him ever since, according to pals. "Yes, we have been out quite a few times, but she's not my girlfriend," Harry tells me coyly. Unfortunately for Miquita - who says she still sleeps in a bunk bed - any hopes of bagging her Lord will have to be put on hold. Harry recently left London to work for the Yvon Lambert art gallery in Paris. "I adore her, but we haven't seen each other in Paris," he says. Harry - whose family home is Birkhill, a castle built in 1780 on the banks of the River Tay estuary in Fife - was a chum of Prince William's at Eton.
Source/read more: The Daily Mail, 9 June 2004

Scout Moon's When Harry met Elo

Nothing against Eloise, but I kinda wish Harry would've hooked up with Miquita. I adore that chick. She's so adorably quirky and cool.:ROFLMAO:

^Harry would be hot with anyone. He is just very cool. I think he and Char would be sizzling together. But I don't wish anything to get between him and his wife. Elo seems to be a sweet person. I believe they got married, though, because she was pregnant. I mean, they married in September 2005, and then their son was born in December. So that means she was at least seven, maybe six months pregnant at the wedding. There is nothing wrong there. My own parents got married because I was growing inside. ;) And Caro and Stefano got married because Andrea was growing inside. And then when Caro married Ernie she had Alexandra kicking around inside her. So I know it happens.

It happens...but you guys would be the rare exception. More often than not, the woman is left unmarried and forced to be a single parent. :ermm:Which is why I believe it's better to wait until he slips the ring on your finger first. But that just elevates this guy in book all the more---the fact that he was crushing on a cool chick (no offense to Eloise) and the fact that he took care of his responsibilities. My kinda man.

Everybody seems to be behind the Harry & Char coupling (or should I say Charry ;)---excuse the cheesiness), and I suppose they would be aesthetically well-matched, but I'm not sure about personality-wise. Charlotte strikes me as a very strong, dominant young woman who would need a certain kind of guy to keep up with her. That's why I think Alex has grown on me, because he seems to do that for her. But I'm pretty sure that's an unpopular opinion around here...:whistling:

*going off to hide*

^Yes, it's probably the unpopular opinion, but it's one I share. Alex and Char seem to have grown into a very loving relationship.

I also respect Harry for doing the right thing, and I hope he and Elo are among the fortunate instead of ending up like so many couples who begin that way. They are approaching their fifth anniversary this year. That's promising. I'm sure they wouldn't stay married unless they were happy. People used to stay in unhappy marriages, but not anymore, not wealthy people like them. It's usually people who are in much worse circumstances who stay in unhappy marriages, from financial stress or fear of being alone, vulnerable, or whatever. But these two have so much going for them, probably have lots of support from their families and friends, and plenty of money on each side. I'm sure they are a happy couple. :)

K, I'm not sure, but I think her brother Carlo is the guy next to her in this pic: Zimbio

^Thanks for posting this video Tosca,all i can say is that Italian is a very beautiful language to speak and listen to.I could hardly understand a word but he seemed a bit irritated.:ermm:Bea looked good as usual.

I agree... I would like to know what is it about. Beatrice looks nice. And yes, he doesn't seem very comfortable around her. Political thing?

You both hit the nail on the head!:flowers: He's irritated because Beatrice asked this man some awkward questions on his way of editing his TV news programme. And since political discussions are not allowed on these boards, I won't go further. ;)

Tosca, do you know if she started a career as a jornalist, I know she made a book called Italia Annozero. I watcehd that interview with Bignardi on youtube and I adored her!!!! this girls is so brave and intelligent.

Political discussions are not allowed? That cannot be good.

:previous: She wrote a book with other journalists. One of them is the founder of "Il fatto quotidiano", named Marco Travaglio, who also took part as an opinion maker for "Annozero" TV show, but lately he had a big row -live on TV- with Santoro, the host of the over mentioned TV show. I do not know if they broke up, professionally speaking.

This said the show acted as a launching pad for our Bea as a journalist, although she hasn't completed her studies at the uni yet. (Ok, in Italy you do not need a uni degree to be a registered journalist) Her shining quick career is very likely to be due to her family ties: on her mother's side she belongs to the Marzotto family, Italy's textile industry tycoons; her uncle Matteo was the CEO of Valentino. Besides her half sister Lavinia is married to the heir of the FIAT car industry, who are also the owners of the publishing group RCS (Corriere della Sera, La Stampa, a.s.o). Lavinia's husband is also the nephew of the late Prince Caracciolo di Castagneto, who was the owner of "La Repubblica" Italy's second newspaper, and of "L'Espresso" weekly.
No wonder she hates Berlusconi so much: he's upsetting her noble relations' plans... ;)

Well, thanks for the information.
Yes, many people have a job because they have some connections, but you need more than that to be a good journalist. Let´s see if this is the case.
Besides, for an Italian, there are many reasons to dislike Berlusconi, noble or not.

^I like that article.It made me laugh. I guess it shows that Bea and Pierre dress appropriately for every occasion. :D

All of the Casiraghi Orbit are impeccably connected. Like Rosana indicated, Beatrice is not the first, and won't be the last, person to use her resources. If I had her connections, I'd use them too. A lot of people think it worthwhile to invest in her, and to root for her, and she's very lucky to have so much support. It's great for her, and the only sad thing is that more people don't have that kind of support. When I say "support" I am not only speaking of the financial kind. I also refer to the emotional support, from family and friends, that seems to be in abundance around Beatrice, and Pierre, and Charlotte, and most of their crowd. Whether Casiraghi, Repossi, Dellal, Santo Domingo, or Borromeo/Elkann, these all seem like very tight knit, loving families who support their own.

Beatrice is beautiful! I find her body very interesting though,she has huge shoulders, shame she doesn't do a sport.

Back
Top Bottom