Andrea, Pierre, Charlotte and Friends

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy:...So, because it's the "truth" that Seal has bad skin, which btw is a direct result of his struggle with lupus as a child, that makes it okay for him to say, "I wouldn't want his skin. Mine looks better than his. He is covered in craters." Yeah, he sounds like a real intellectual, that one.

And (paraphasing here) "Heidi is too heavy and has too big a bust." Well, God forbid a model look like a woman!

"And she always grins so stupidly. That is not avant-garde - that is commercial." REALLY, Sherlock?! Of course, Heidi is commercial, I don't know who in fashion is NOT aware of that fact. But...how is that a bad thing? Girl is rolling in the dough.

Not to mention (and this is just my own personal beef with him), but on this French television show, he and Naomie Lenoir were asked if there was racism in the fashion industry. And he absolutely REFUSED to admit that there was. He even tried to rationalize that it is because blacks are not interested in fashion. Seriously? As a black woman who loves fashion, that annoyed the crap out of me.

I've tried to rationalize with it, but there is just no way to defend this man. I still like Caro, Char, Andrea, and Pierre, I just don't understand this particular friend of theirs. But I don't know him, so to each his own. Maybe it's all a public persona to keep up controversy or something. I hope it is and he's a much nicer person away from the camera.

:ohmy:...So, because it's the "truth" that Seal has bad skin, which btw is a direct result of his struggle with lupus as a child, that makes it okay for him to say, "I wouldn't want his skin. Mine looks better than his. He is covered in craters." Yeah, he sounds like a real intellectual, that one.

And (paraphasing here) "Heidi is too heavy and has too big a bust." Well, God forbid a model look like a woman!

"And she always grins so stupidly. That is not avant-garde - that is commercial." REALLY, Sherlock?! Of course, Heidi is commercial, I don't know who in fashion is NOT aware of that fact. But...how is that a bad thing? Girl is rolling in the dough.

Not to mention (and this is just my own personal beef with him), but on this French television show, he and Naomie Lenoir were asked if there was racism in the fashion industry. And he absolutely REFUSED to admit that there was. He even tried to rationalize that it is because blacks are not interested in fashion. Seriously? As a black woman who loves fashion, that annoyed the crap out of me.

I've tried to rationalize with it, but there is just no way to defend this man. I still like Caro, Char, Andrea, and Pierre, I just don't understand this particular friend of theirs. But I don't know him, so to each his own. Maybe it's all a public persona to keep up controversy or something. I hope it is and he's a much nicer person away from the camera.

Very well said. I couldn't agree more with you. Every time this guy talks i just :rolleyes2:.

what sister eloise have siuster what is her sister name is she was on rose bal sister or eloise???

CofM, I'm sorry. I stated it incorrectly. I made a mistake. I was not referring to Eloise sister, for I don't know if Eloise has a sister, unless "Ludivine van der Heyden" is her sister?

I meant to say sister-in-law. But actually I was wrong about that too because it was Eloise after all, not Flora, next to Pierre @ the rose ball:
ROSE BALL 2009 - Monte Carlo picture | Pixmac

Here is Harry, Lord Scrymgeour (as you know, Eloise's husband)
http://i39.tinypic.com/33wwci1.jpg (Sipa)

I did come across this pic of Eloise with Cecile and Charlotte (from Point du Vue magazine, a few years ago): http://i2.tinypic.com/sm5cg1.jpg

Flora Scrymgeour, born 30 September 1985
picture (you'll have to be signed in to facebook to see it, it's a link)

^Yeah I saw that on Eloise's friends. There is also a Constance van der Heyden. And Loïc van der Heyden.

CofM, I'm sorry. I stated it incorrectly. I made a mistake. I was not referring to Eloise sister, for I don't know if Eloise has a sister, unless "Ludivine van der Heyden" is her sister?

I meant to say sister-in-law. But actually I was wrong about that too because it was Eloise after all, not Flora, next to Pierre @ the rose ball:
ROSE BALL 2009 - Monte Carlo picture | Pixmac

Here is Harry, Lord Scrymgeour (as you know, Eloise's husband)
http://i39.tinypic.com/33wwci1.jpg (Sipa)

I did come across this pic of Eloise with Cecile and Charlotte (from Point du Vue magazine, a few years ago): http://i2.tinypic.com/sm5cg1.jpg

Flora Scrymgeour, born 30 September 1985
picture (you'll have to be signed in to facebook to see it, it's a link)

Pierre Casiraghi is a Charming Prince, or simply "Charming Pierre".:):flowers:

An interesting article, well spotted - thanks!
It's made me see Alex Dellal in a different light......

Glistening Seas

:hellokitty: OMG is this a recent pic of felix???

:rose:We saw felix at the rose ball and he had curly hair!! and slippers!! hee

:thistle: Very nice some said he had been away studying in England somewhere? He's certainly a Stephanie fan. hopefully the studies went well! is he back in Monaco?? he would be so deee-lighted that his favorite crush stephanie is doing so well in the aids work!!:rose:

Thanks for the article! That was very interesting. Alex seems likes an intelligent guy.

Where is Beatrice from - Spain? I don't know what she's saying but she sounds very passionate about it. I wonder what language her and Pierre communicate with.

^Beatrice is from Italy. She is the daughter of Carlo Borromeo and Paola Marzzoto, she is known as the "contessina" (or something like that. Her family has aristocratic background).
And i guess she speaks with Pierre in Italian. Pierre is fluently in that language so...
or maybe they speak in english. I don't know.

Pierre study in Milan, so he must be very good speking Italian

Well, he wouldn't he already know how to speak Italian, considering their father was? Which makes me wonder, does anybody know if the Casiraghis speak in Italian with each other or French?

Can someone translate in a nutshell what she is talking about on the youtube video. What are her views?

Can someone translate in a nutshell what she is talking about on the youtube video. What are her views?

The video is titled 'The venting of Beatrice Borromeo' and that's what she's doing. She is answering criticism that was made relating to her from some public comments she made. Beatrice spent 2 years on a current affairs/expose type program called 'Anno zero' ( maybe an Italian resident on this board could fill you in about this program I've never seen it)
In this video clip she's defending the views she expressed, she's very critical of Berlusconi, is critical about the lack of free media in Italy ( much is owned by Berlusconi) and the need for a robust, investigative, intelligent, media.
She comes across as very intelligent with strong views.

Nothing on her relationship with Pierre Casiraghi.

On a previous clip she was asked about her background, she explained that although her father is titled, she is not. Her parents were never married, her father left his wife for a while and had a relationship with her mother and she was the result (maybe another child too, can't remember). Her father eventually returned to his estranged wife. Beatrice is not a contessa as her parents weren't married.

I think that she and Pierre speak Italian, he and his brother and sister spent time with their Italian grandparents and uncles and aunts. Caroline also speaks Italian and communicated with her former inlaws in that language. Pierre is at an Italian university (a very prestigious one) so it would be fair to say that his Italian would be quite fluent. There's no evidence that Beatrice speaks French, English more than likely as she's due to go and work in London.

yes charlotte1 what you say is correct. However Beatrice has taken in italian talkshow "L'era glaciale" to promote her book "Italia anno zero".During this show the driver asked her some questions about Berlusconi and she was very critical with him, but the problem is that this interview hasn't been transmitted by italian tv.(it has been censured you can see it only on you tube).For this reason Bea is very angry!!!

:previous:The interview to Beatrice and a journalist was not broadcasted only because it was supposed to be broadcasted in one of the last episode of the show L'era Glaciale, just a few days before the European elections. So, because of their adverse criticism to a politician (Berlusconi, in this case), a few days before the elections, and as there was no contradictory, according to the law ( Par Condicio), they were not allowed to broadcast it.
Also many other people's interviews, comments etc, to politicians of any party were not broadcasted if they were against the law.
Beatrice's interview was supposed to be broadcasted after the election, but, as Show L'era glaciale was over, we haven't seen it yet. Probably we will see the interview next Autumn, when the show will be back in tv.
Beatice claims they were censored, but they just respected the Par Condicio law before the political elections.
Obviously, she prefers to say she was censored!

Hey Caroline, watch out for this girl: she could kick the whole Grimaldi family out of Monaco!:lol:
Her great grandfather was such a bossy and arrongant person that his workers and employees destroyed his statue the day he passed on.

(However Beatrice has taken in italian talkshow "L'era glaciale" to promote her book "Italia anno zero" )
Arual - She has written a book ?!

:previous: No, I guess the book was written by journalist Marco Travaglio, if I'm not mistaken. She gave her contribution though.

Italia anno zero

di Travaglio Marco - Vauro - Borromeo Beatrice

Back
Top Bottom