Andrea, Pierre, Charlotte and Friends

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Andrea's girlfriend Tatiana Santo Domingo attended the amfAR's
Cinema Against AIDS 2009 benefit at the Hotel du Cap during
the 62nd Annual Cannes Film Festival, May 21, 2009

So far no sign of Andrea, so maybe Tatiana attended the event
without him:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Oh my, definately not Tatiana's best look ^. She seems very dressed down for such a glamorous event...imo anyway.

I don't know, I think it kind of works for her

Mmm...er...no. That dress is not flattering for her. And the hair! She has to do something with that hair! Anyway...strange that there are no signs of Andrea :ermm:

I think that dress is def. Tatiana's style. She is very bohemian high fashion. Not my taste, but I think it works for her. Her hair kinda goes along with that trend...very un-done and messy. And for someone who just lost their father, I think she looks pretty good!

I like Tatiana, she has her own style, not a fashion victim at all.

She looks a shy, introverted person. She does not care for fame, she just has to deal with paps... because of her relation with Andrea, but she prefers being anonumous.

I like Tatiana, she has her own style, not a fashion victim at all.

She looks a shy, introverted person. She does not care for fame, she just has to deal with paps... because of her relation with Andrea, but she prefers being anonumous.

:previous:yes!!!!! i love her...

I just want to lure her into something tailored ! She has a beautiful face and a womanly figure, so sack like bohemian things are not the trick Tatiana!!!!
Lovely anyway though!

I just want to lure her into something tailored ! She has a beautiful face and a womanly figure, so sack like bohemian things are not the trick Tatiana!!!!
Lovely anyway though!

That's exactly how I feel. Tatiana has a wonderful figure, but she hides it instead of playing it up! I understand boho being her style, but it isn't flattering to her body type.

Boho Chic might be her style but it would be nice to see her in a more flattering dress to the great figure she has. But if she feels good and femenine with it, then it's ok, everyone has it's own style. I think the most important for a woman is that her style reflects how femenine she is, and Tatiana is a femenine, cool and relaxed person. If she likes it, good for her.

I think she is soooo boring. And not a beautiful woman. She doesn't match the royal family of Monaco. She doesn't have glamour as Charlotte or Beatrice... Or Andrea is so downtoearth-typ?

On occassion, Tatiana has been "glammed up" for events (there are pics out there of the Cannes Festival a few years back, among other events). She is pretty, in a non-conventional way, and obviously, that's what Andrea appreciates at this time in his life. They've been together 5 or 6 years, now, so something is working.....

Wait, are you saying Andrea isn't cute or Julio III and which one have you met?

And, um, Julio III is cute~

Andrea is cute, you can't deny it. I went to A C with Julio and i have a little crush, most of our friends say it crazy cuz he isn't cute but he's a cool guy to hang around, he's really sweet and always makes me laugh.

I think she is soooo boring. And not a beautiful woman. She doesn't match the royal family of Monaco. She doesn't have glamour as Charlotte or Beatrice... Or Andrea is so downtoearth-typ?

Why should a person have to match, to compare? I think the worst thing we do is to compare people. Everyone is beautiful in their own way.I used to think she was boring as well, but she has the warmth and beauty that emanates.
:)

I was searching for old pics of Char (with Felix:wub:) and I found this.
Could this be Felix's facebook or just another wannabe?

I don't think we're allowed to post links to facebooks (or even ask about them).

Andrea is cute, you can't deny it. I went to A C with Julio and i have a little crush, most of our friends say it crazy cuz he isn't cute but he's a cool guy to hang around, he's really sweet and always makes me laugh.

Ah, I've only seen pictures of Julio in 3/4ths profile and his actual profile. I'm guessing it's done for a reason.

What happened to Felix? He looks like Stavros Niarchos now..that hair is just laughable!

maybe she likes it
Of course she likes it,when I dressed very briefly like that I liked it.Very comfy, you feel like a ghost floating around in silk.But men don't like it.
Whatever she likes! :rolleyes:

I have a question: Why Andrea's ex-girlfriend Caroline Von Stauffenberg (sp?) is now known as Caroline Sieber? Did she marry or something?
Here is a pic of her with Lauren Santo Domingo (funny, because she is his ex's current girlfriend's aunt)

Proenza Schouler S/S '09

^^^^^ Caroline von Stauffenberg and Caroline Sieber are two different people. Caroline von Stauffenberg was known to have dated Andrea because she was seen with him many times. Caroline Sieber was rumoured to have had a fling with Andrea during summer 2004 before he started going with Tatiana. I don't think there was any pics of them together but it was mentioned in the press.

Oh thanks for clarifying that Lccje. I thought they were the same person, because when i search pics of her they say that Sieber dated Andrea. Anyway thanks again.

Are there any photos of Caroline von Stauffenberg? I don't think I've ever seen any. I thought the two Caroline's were the same person too, Nathalie Cox.

Back
Top Bottom