Andrea Casiraghi, Tatiana & Family Current Events Part 17: January 2020 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to part 17 of the thread for the Current Events of Andrea Casiraghi, Tatiana & Family!

You can find the old thread here:

** Andrea Casiraghi, Tatiana & Family Current Events Part 16: March 2015 - December 2019 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

**​

Maximilian looks the most like baby Andrea. And wow, I wish this was Tatiana's actual style, only cos it suits my taste. Otherwise, always happy to see her remain herself.

Last edited:
Maximilian looks the most like baby Andrea. And wow, I wish this was Tatiana's actual style, only cos it suits my taste. Otherwise, always happy to see her remain herself.

I agree with you, suits my taste this style, but I’m happy to to see her remain herself too , Great pictures

That's a powerful collection and Tatiana looks amazing!

Maximilian indeed looks like baby Andrea, but he also has India's eyes, I think.

I Don't like these photos, l theprincess Charlene was criticed because she is not smiling , Tatiana is not smiling she seems cold and Maximilian wearing only a diaper, I see Nothing beautiful on this photo , it si trash

Princess Charlene was criticized because she is almost not smiling at all while fulfilling her obligations and this for almost one year.
Tatiana is a private person she has no official role, and she was not smiling only during a photo shoot pose, maybe obeying to the photographer's concept.
Both situations are not comparable at all.

I Don't like these photos, l theprincess Charlene was criticed because she is not smiling , Tatiana is not smiling she seems cold and Maximilian wearing only a diaper, I see Nothing beautiful on this photo , it si trash
There is absolutely no comparison - these are a fashion shoot, Charlene is appearing at public events where she might reasonably be expected to look pleased to be there (like when given an award in Italy).

If you take the trouble to look at all the photos in the lookbook you will see none of the women featured are smiling. It's the style of the shoot and you don't have to like it but please don't compare apples with pears.

As to Max only wearing a diaper, all the other children featured are naked. The point of the shoot was to show the clothes are durable enough to be worn by women who are mothers even though they are high fashion.

Princess Charlene was criticized because she is almost not smiling at all while fulfilling her obligations and this for almost one year.
Tatiana is a private person she has no official role, and she was not smiling only during a photo shoot pose, maybe obeying to the photographer's concept.
Both situations are not comparable at all.

Exactly. This was also a fashion shoot, as Florestane has pointed out, and such shoots often make their models pose with more serious faces as they can be more expressive.

I don’t like the use of naked children to sell clothes. Tatiana looks frightening

:previous: I agree, especially regarding Tatiana. Not a very appealing ad in the least. :sad:

Tatiana just isn't very photogenetic but this is the type of fashion shoot I've seen loads of times.

No reflection on Tatiana, but I don't like the photo shoot whatsoever, the concept, et al, is unflattering & ugly, in my humble opinion. Harsh, cold, uninviting, trashy... :(

Tatiana just isn't very photogenetic but this is the type of fashion shoot I've seen loads of times.

I quite like her outfit. It is one of the very few times she has worn something flattering and elegant.

But unfortunately no, she is simply not loved by the camera, imo.:ermm:

Is that his school uniform? It is a little hard to imagine them dressing Sasha is a British upper class boy.

:previous: These pictures were taken last Thursday and it seems Tatiana was taking Sasha to (or picking him up from) school; and as the schools were still open last week, he had to go...

Is that his school uniform? It is a little hard to imagine them dressing Sasha is a British upper class boy.

It's actually the way Sasha's great grandfather Prince Rainier was raised. He attended Stowe (and was reportedly miserable there.):sad:

But this most Continental of European princes spoke perfect upper class English.

It's actually the way Sasha's great grandfather Prince Rainier was raised. He attended Stowe (and was reportedly miserable there.):sad:

But this most Continental of European princes spoke perfect upper class English.

His grandmother as well studied in England at St Mary’s Ascot.

But Andrea and his family live in London so it’s different. It’s not sending them to boarding school in a foreign country like Rainer and Caroline. But attending boarding schools in different countries was very common in these circles even in Andrea generation. And certainly before that. Plenty of upper crust girls especially went to school in Switzerland at la Rosey including Tatiana.

There has to be a protective team watching them.

Last edited:
Fantastic initiative. It's great that Tatiana and her company are helping out during the pandemic.

Excellent initiative - well done to them.
Indeed!!! Tatiana seems to have a social awareness and sensitivity very much like P. Caroline has… No wonder she was able to win Andrea's heartt… There's a lot of his own mother in her… :flowers:

Both Caroline's daughter in laws have shown wonderful initiative in helping out during this pandemic. Its great to see them doing what they can :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom