Andrea Casiraghi, Tatiana & Family Current Events Part 17: January 2020 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Andrea and his family move to Switzerland

"Andrea Casiraghi, eldest son of the Princess of Hanover will settle in Saanen near the town of Gstaad in Switzerland with his wife Tatiana Santo Domingo and their three children Sacha, India and Maximilian. The family previously lived in London"

https://www.pointdevue.fr/noblesse-...casiraghi-et-sa-famille-sinstallent-en-suisse

Probably a good choice, especially for their children! Rich people like them can choose where they want to live.

What will be the reason for Andrea and Tatiana to change countries? maybe because of Andrea's business?

How about children's education? Sasha is turning 10 this year and India 7 if i'm not mistaken, so why shouldn't the couple be thinking about the best schools for their children??? ?

How about children's education? Sasha is turning 10 this year and India 7 if i'm not mistaken, so why shouldn't the couple be thinking about the best schools for their children??? ?

Which potentially 'best school' is available in Saanen (or Gstaad) that offers an education that they could not get in London?

I'm curious as to where the information is from. The short notice of French magazine Point de Vue does not list any source(s) for that kind of announcement.

I'm curious as to where the information is from. The short notice of French magazine Point de Vue does not list any source(s) for that kind of announcement.
The story was originally posted in Hola but no indication of sources. Apparently they will still be following an English curriculum so maybe it isn't a permanent move.

:previous:

Thank you, Florestane!

Today, January 23, the Muzungu sisters were in Paris where they also have a pop up store again this week:

** instagram post **

Andrea Casiraghi, Tatiana & Family Current Events Part 17: January 2020 -

Andrea and his family move to Switzerland

"Andrea Casiraghi, eldest son of the Princess of Hanover will settle in Saanen near the town of Gstaad in Switzerland with his wife Tatiana Santo Domingo and their three children Sacha, India and Maximilian. The family previously lived in London"

https://www.pointdevue.fr/noblesse-...casiraghi-et-sa-famille-sinstallent-en-suisse

Yes they have been there for the last 2-3 years

Last edited:
Which potentially 'best school' is available in Saanen (or Gstaad) that offers an education that they could not get in London?
The famous Rosey school, the school where has attended the international royalty and high managers. Only an example, among many others. Switzerland offers a high added value for international Billionaires: Safety and anonymity.
As for tax matters... what better than Monaco? Who offers also safety.. but no much anonymity

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

The famous Rosey school, the school where has attended the international royalty and high managers. Only an example, among many others. Switzerland offers a high added value for international Billionaires: Safety and anonymity.
As for tax matters... what better than Monaco? Who offers also safety.. but no much anonymity

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

They are not attending Le Rosey because Le Rosey is in Gstaad only during winter time the rest of the time it is in Rolle. A 1.5 hour by car from Gstaad. That is why the majority of students are boarding students.
Their kids are in another school. A much better choice than Le Rosey.

:previous:

I would put it this way: it‘s a private holiday with friends but they take the opportunity to present items of their collection by sharing photos of it like they did a number of times before, especially Dana has done so during family vacations. In their Instagram stories friends like Eugenie Niarchos had also appeared as part of the tour group.

Back
Top Bottom