Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 9 : May 2006 - July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tbhrc

Majesty
City
*Ruhrgebiet*
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 9 of the thread to discuss the current events of Andrea Casiraghi. Please remember to give credit to the source of your pics.

So Happy Posting!

You can find the old thread here.

Bild/ S.Bauer

Andrea and Tatiana at the Maxim's in Paris. The attended a party of Princess Maria-Theresia of Thurn und Taxis.

bildandrea10fr.jpg

bildandrea21bo.jpg

he looks handsome. you know i always thought he would hook up with one of those und taxi sisters.

tati's dress thing whatever he has on...i'm just not. not even going to start again.

Tatiana is only 19?I don't think so,she looks older

yeah..she looks really pretty with the flower in her hair....i can't believe she got up and sang infront of everybody
and andrea looks better then ever...

Last edited:
i just went to Maxim's official web site and found a pic of char and you can see tati talking to Eugenie in the reflection of a mirror behind char...i tried to save the pic but it wont let me so ...to understand what i'm talking about here is a link....

http://www.maxims-de-paris.com/soiree/soireeUS.html

when u get there u have to click on agenda twice and then click Maxim's International Club ....and ther u go

enchantednights said:
he looks handsome. you know i always thought he would hook up with one of those und taxi sisters.

tati's dress thing whatever he has on...i'm just not. not even going to start again.

That Maria-Theresia is a wild one, isn't she? That blouse! She is very cute, but I think it is Elisabeth who the truly pretty one. Elisabeth is a little plainer looking, but more natural, in my opinion. Tatiana looks good, except for that thingy in her hair. Andrea looks like he's been whitening his teeth, doesn't he? Is it just me or are his teeth exceptionally white? Maybe Albert von Thurn was there with his sisters, but where was Charlotte, and Pierre? The trio all seem to get on well with the Thurn (lol) trio, so surely Char and Pierre were invited?

wait, how old is tati now? On that last picture with andrea she looks just beautiful

I always thought she was 21 but the pic says shes 19.

^ me too... but it makes clearer to me how char became friends with her....maybe they were in the same class also this could explains why she is always in paris..she must be taking a gap year..

Last edited:
Kastalia said:
Tatiana is only 19?I don't think so,she looks older
me too!! i have always thought she's the same age as Andrea!... but if she is 19, then she looks rather "old" isn't it?:p

wasn't there a fact sheet on tati that tells her B-day and where she was born and so on ?... i can't remember where it was posted i thought it was the Young Royals Yahoo Group..but i couldn't find it there...does anyone know what am talking about?

Bruno Press

Andrea Casiraghi and girlfriend Tatiana enjoy the afternoon in Paris. Paris, 15/05/06

Attachments

• WAM160506a_01.jpg
    WAM160506a_01.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 562
  • WAM160506a_02.jpg
    WAM160506a_02.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 509
  • WAM160506a_03.jpg
    WAM160506a_03.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 442
  • WAM160506a_05.jpg
    WAM160506a_05.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 564
  • WAM160506a_06.jpg
    WAM160506a_06.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 472
  • WAM160506a_07.jpg
    WAM160506a_07.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 414
  • WAM160506a_08.jpg
    WAM160506a_08.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 615
  • WAM160506a_09.jpg
    WAM160506a_09.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 500
  • WAM160506a_10.jpg
    WAM160506a_10.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 490
  • WAM160506a_11.jpg
    WAM160506a_11.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 951
gosh..he dosn't look good there.....this is the first time i'm not jealous of tati...i wish he would go back to wearing skinny pants or something that fits better...

Last edited:
i know we've gone over this many times but someone please explain to me why is that girl ALWAYS behind him?! is she that slow a walker and if she is, he could wait for her to something or she could walk faster..? thoughts?

CasiraghiTrio said:
That Maria-Theresia is a wild one, isn't she? That blouse! She is very cute, but I think it is Elisabeth who the truly pretty one. Elisabeth is a little plainer looking, but more natural, in my opinion. Tatiana looks good, except for that thingy in her hair. Andrea looks like he's been whitening his teeth, doesn't he? Is it just me or are his teeth exceptionally white? Maybe Albert von Thurn was there with his sisters, but where was Charlotte, and Pierre? The trio all seem to get on well with the Thurn (lol) trio, so surely Char and Pierre were invited?

i thought the same thing about his teeth. he cleans up well doesn't he? when he has to anyway.

louisgarrel said:
i just went to Maxim's official web site and found a pic of char and you can see tati talking to Eugenie in the reflection of a mirror behind char...i tried to save the pic but it wont let me so ...to understand what i'm talking about here is a link....

http://www.maxims-de-paris.com/soiree/soireeUS.html

when u get there u have to click on agenda twice and then click Maxim's International Club ....and ther u go

I can't go to the page, can u take a [print screen] and post the picture here?
ae you aloud to this? :p

Does anyone know what Andrea is actually doing these days. Is he at university or working or what.I have a feeling he doesn't do much of anything and that is rather sad.

marlene said:
Does anyone know what Andrea is actually doing these days. Is he at university or working or what.I have a feeling he doesn't do much of anything and that is rather sad.

i don't know education wise but i'm sure he's doing something :p

enchantednights said:
i don't know education wise but i'm sure he's doing something :p

He is a socialite and a celebrity, that's what he does.

louisgarrel said:
gosh..he dosn't look good there.....this is the first time i'm not jealous of tati...i wish he would go back to wearing skinny pants or something that fits better...

How different my opinion is!! I think he looks good! Really good! Man, I have not thought Andrea looks so good for so long!

Louisgarrel, thanks for the Tatiana-glasses pic. That is hilarious!

I am feeling pretty cool right now because I have a handbag that is exactly like Tatiana's in those new pics of her and Andy strolling past Emporio Armani.

I can't help but think that it is such a waste of his life to be just a socialite.Here is someone who has had many advantages in his life ,in terms of the opportunities for education and he has done nothing.If he feels he can't do a uviversity or college program then he could do charity work ,help different causes etc.Unless he starts to do SOMETHING I can't see him ever being a viable heir for the monegaste leadership.

marlene said:
I can't help but think that it is such a waste of his life to be just a socialite.Here is someone who has had many advantages in his life ,in terms of the opportunities for education and he has done nothing.If he feels he can't do a uviversity or college program then he could do charity work ,help different causes etc.Unless he starts to do SOMETHING I can't see him ever being a viable heir for the monegaste leadership.

There's always a reason for ones actions. Unless Prince Albert drops dead he still has time to shape up. Although it's always good to start early in practicing such an important role, however, he is still young. He may have reasons for not being able to focus on anything that people see as a "good cause". Each person is different some develops a sense of responsibility early, some doesn't, some needs help realizing it. It's Andrea's life to waste and he has reasons for doing what he does, or lack of. He is only human, he has his up's and down's. :) just an opinion

marlene said:

he has done charity work. and he attended uni for a while but school is not for everyone.

I know people like to criticize, but maybe knowing what he actually does in his life before judging him for what you think he does might be good. It was reported he is in fact attending University in Paris; I have no clue if this information is true or false, but assuming he is doing nothing and then bashing him on the basis of an assumption doesn't seem fair to me. Plus, as Enchantednights pointed out, he seems pretty focused on charity for a 20 year old. Just My opinion...

There are recent pictures of him attending AMADE charity event(s) with his mother and Prince Albert, so I belive that will be a charity he continues to support for the rest of his life. Whether he finishes, or goes back to, college remains to be seen. I would like to think that this is just a phase MANY of us went through (whether you went to school, or not, partying into your young 20s is a given). When he finds a different purpose for his life, he'll make the switch - it's not going to happen over night. And, maybe that includes a change of friends and more responsibility.....who knows....

i was reading through articles different sites, and i found the poll on this one: http://www.diezminutos.wanadoo.es/ really funny. if you scroll down it says "do you think abdrea and tatiana will get married this year?" it kinda shocked me seeing as sure they have been seen together in a lot of places and they seem to be lasting longer than any other of his but they should take into account this could also be him maturing. as we grow older we have new perspectives and our values and priorities change.

anyway i just thought i'd share that. i don't know if there's anyone here who would vote yes, but if there are i'd Love to hear your opinions as to why you think so.

enchantednights said:
he has done charity work. and he attended uni for a while but school is not for everyone.

Very true, traditional classroom school isn't for everyone. I can't say I agree that Andrea has done a charity "work". Attending a conference one year and a gala another year for AMADE doesn't qualify, imo. That's just skimming the surface. Loads of people do much, much more than that. But I do agree with what Grace said about it being unfair to say he's wasting his time because the fact is, none of us really know what he's doing with his time. For all we know, he could be a CERN physics student! Far fetched as that may seem, it makes my point, which is that we just don't know, so there's no right among us to say he is wasting his time or he parties too much. We only see him when he's out partying because the paparazzi are pretty limited; they can only photograph him entering and exiting buildings or walking down a street. They can't take pictures of him in class or at the library or doing God-knows-what in his apartment. We see one thing: Andrea out with friends, and we only see that a few times a year. Hardly grounds to judge what he does in daily life.

Ok, now I will step down from the soap box.;)

CasiraghiTrio said:
or doing God-knows-what in his apartment.

remember he also went on a trip to africa. and omg HAHAHA do we want to know what he does? i'm actually kinda curious..;) :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom