Andrea Casiraghi and Tatiana Santo Domingo expecting first child for 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit confused.
Wasn't the pregnancy announced along with the engagement last summer? Because it's not news for me, some French media reported it....

:previous:
The pregnancy was not officially announced back then.
Of course, Tatiana's changing figure was a bit of a give-away, but no official announcement was made.

Here are some more pics from the Telva award ceremony:

** ppe gallery ** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

Oh Yes, she looks heavily pregnant!! CONGRATS ;)

Hurah, Caroline grandmother!! Time flies!! I'm sure she is vey happy.

The Monaco's quite never announce pregnancies, so it is normal that they did'nt either this time....
This is not the reason the Hermes Kelly bag was named? Princes Grace was carrying it in front of her, hidding her pregnancy! :flowers:

It doesn't wonder, from the announcement of their engagement she seemed to be pregnant.
Congrats!
But who could guess that Tatiana would be pregnant this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
congratulations to them, a baby is always a blessing!

Somehow in my heart I was sure of it !

If she is due in January then yes :ermm:
Hopefully she stopped it.
But Congrats :flowers:

Even if Tatiana stopped, Andrea smokes so much tht the baby will inhale tons of smoke!! :bang:

I'm very happy for this couple, they seem very bound together, and I think for Caroline, ageing now, and alone, this baby will by the best gift.
Hope they will settle in Monaco.

somewhat i was expecting this since the engagement, but i am really happy that is finally official! Caroline must be so happy to be a grandma!

i hope this is the begining of more pregnancies for Monaco^^

i think it will be a boy! what do you guys think? Girl or Boy?

I think they will have a beautiful Stefano Pierre Rainier Casiraghi.

somewhat i was expecting this since the engagement, but i am really happy that is finally official! Caroline must be so happy to be a grandma!

i hope this is the begining of more pregnancies for Monaco^^

i think it will be a boy! what do you guys think? Girl or Boy?
I have a feeling it will be a girl, then she will probably be given name of her great-grandmother, princess Grace.

Well, if she's due to January, the baby will be a very special birthday present to P. Caroline... Ihihih... Granny Caroline...

I'm happy for them but I'm so sad for Charlene, that's extra pressure on her!

Wow, congratulations to the couple.

This doesn't surprise me after all the speculation and photos taken around the time of their engagement!

These are great news, nothing that her changing figure didn't predict already but anyway, great news.

Congratulations to the couple :)

Well, congrats to them on the baby.

Lovely news! Tatiana looks beautiful.
I expect they will choose a boho-chic/hippie name.

I'm wondering if they will get married before the birth.
Maybe 29 december, Caroline and Stefano's wedding date.
I don't think it was officially stated when they would get married. The press said 2013, but in Caroline's statement nothing was said about the date.

^i thought about that too, but if the baby is to be born in january, maybe they will get married at a later months, probably a summer wedding who knows...

^i thought about that too, but if the baby is to be born in january, maybe they will get married at a later months, probably a summer wedding who knows...

Wich means that probably we'll have two celebrations in 2013: the baby's christening and Andrea's weding...
:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Last edited:
Hopefully not a very hippy name! This baby will be in line to the throne if Albert doesn't produce a legitimate heir!

Lovely news! Tatiana looks beautiful.
I expect they will choose a boho-chic/hippie name.

I'm wondering if they will get married before the birth.
Maybe 29 december, Caroline and Stefano's wedding date.
I don't think it was officially stated when they would get married. The press said 2013, but in Caroline's statement nothing was said about the date.

In this German article, it states that the wedding will take place after the birth of the baby.
Andrea Casiraghi: Seine Verlobte ist schwanger! - BUNTE

Hopefully not a very hippy name! This baby will be in line to the throne if Albert doesn't produce a legitimate heir!

Well, it's hard to go for tradition in choosing the baby's name, for P. Grace and P. Caroline seem to have named all their children after their ancesters. But i agree with you. An hippy name... Uhm... :ermm: :ermm: :ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom