Andrea Casiraghi and Tatiana Santo Domingo expecting first child for 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with both Rominet09 and Lumutqueen. Press all over the world is starting to speculate that this baby is already born. On the other hand, for as much as the Casiraghis are " private " persons, that's not exactly so. They weren't private when they were born and presented to the monegasques, they weren't private when they appeared on the palace balcony on National Day, when they were growing up, when the monegasque Constitution was modified to allow Andrea to inherit the throne... Yes, it's silly not to announce a fact that sooner or later will impose itself as obvious ( do they think they'll be able to hide the child till he'll be 21 and join the army???? ) and it's somewhat desrespectful towards the monegasques who, over the years, always pledge their loyalty and affection towards the Grimaldi family, most especially towards P. Caroline and her children ( the Princess herself said in 1985 in an interview she gave to Barbara Walters " it's like a big family here in Monaco "... )...

Perfectly said.
Never ever Caroline has hidden her children from limelight. And the trio has been in front stage since their tender age.
And evem Stephanie who hate fame has never hide a birth.
From where did this crazy idea come that the baby is born and they are hidding it?

Please not "crazy" it was just a supposition of mine.

Karl Lagerfeld is directing the Rose Ball this year. That may be an indication that the baby is due around that time.

Great point! It crossed my mind, but wasn't sure if it was just wishful thinking again! I still believe Caroline will definitely be there though, don't you? She's only ever missed 1991, right?

Once again there is a lot of speculation going on - twins, a clandestine birth and more - as said before let us please be fair, stop speculating and wait for solid, official information, this speculative discussion isn't getting us anywhere. Thanks!

Hola makes an update on the course of events, publishing a photo of Tatiana still pregnant with Dana Alikana. However, the magazine doesn't say when this photo was taken, wich leaves room to the possibility of the baby being already born, possibility article itself clearly admits...

Tatiana Santo Domingo, en la recta final de su embarazo | Realeza | Noticias hola.com

http://Tatiana Santo Domingo, en la recta final de su embarazo

An attempt of translation...
Tatiana Santo Domingo, in the final stages of her pregnancy and his fiancee Andrea Casiraghi, Tatiana Santo Domingo, are counting the days t to become parents. The couple will welcome their first child in a very short time (....).

Last edited by a moderator:
^^just for curiosity that picture was posted on their instagram 7 hours ago. Obviously, that DOESN'T mean it was taken 7 hours ago. But could be a hint...

Oooh, intriguing! If not recent, then it could be from when we know she was in London with Dana a month ago. But I hope it's recent!

Thanks Lazuli!

ETA: it was definitely taken in London and *seems* to be recent!

Last edited:
You're most welcome Ready4Royalty, but Hola published an update on the former article. Take a look:

Tatiana Santo Domingo despeja todas las dudas: está a punto de concluir su dulce espera

http://Tatiana Santo Domingo despeja todas las dudas: está a punto de concluir su dulce espera

I'll try to translate the article...

ParisMatch also writes about Tatiana. Apparentely she's in London with her friend Dana working on their new showroom for Muzungu Sisters...

Tatiana Santo Domingo la fiancée d?Andrea Casiraghi enceinte - royal-blog - ParisMatch.com

http://Tatiana Santo Domingo, fashion baby

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this feels like the longest pregnancy ever because of all the speculation around the time of the engagement. However if they got engaged in June and were expecting at that time then she should be due any day.

too many speculations and theories.
i counsel to wait for the real facts...the truth, not just assumptions based on pictures and whatever the papers have reported.

I think this feels like the longest pregnancy ever because of all the speculation around the time of the engagement. However if they got engaged in June and were expecting at that time then she should be due any day.

The weirdest thing is... I don't know why everybody talks about her being pregnant when they anounced the engagement as if it were a fact.
As far as I know no one in the family has ever said so.
Maybe she simply wasn't pregnant when they got engaged.

I think so too, Trepstep. Either she wasn't aware of the pregnancy at that time or wasn't pregnant at all. Because announcing an engagement based on the earliest suspicion of pregnancy doesn't make sense to me, especially if they weren't going to rush the wedding.

The weirdest thing is... I don't know why everybody talks about her being pregnant when they anounced the engagement as if it were a fact.
As far as I know no one in the family has ever said so.
Maybe she simply wasn't pregnant when they got engaged.

I believe it's because of pictures taken at the engagement party. From what I recall, that's what got the rumors really started.

^^ You're right, HRHHermione. The engagement party pics showed Tatiana with a bit of a belly and the pregnancy rumours spread. When she first confirmed the pregnancy in Madrid, everyone concluded this was a confirmation that the rumours of July were true and led everyone to believe she was in a much more advanced stage of her pregnancy than she really was. Now we can see that the belly we saw in July was not a pregnancy belly because she was either not pregnant or if she was, it was at such a beggining stage she had no pregnancy belly at all.

Yeah, the ones in the pink kaftan? I think those were taken the day after the engagement party (the 16/17th?).

If she wasn't pregnant (or didn't know) at the party, that could better explain why she was smoking. I haven't seen her smoke since then, at least.

^^ Yes those ones. They are from 16th July. See them here (Tatiana e Andrea no Mónaco 16.07 - A realeza). It seems a pregnancy belly but look at other pics taken after the ones from July:
August 3rd: http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/8295/n134479895725389214.jpg
August 28th: http://c7.quickcachr.fotos.sapo.pt/i/B731211be/13613894_M0LCC.jpeg
No belly in these ones, right?

These are baggy clothes that she is wearing in the last two pictures of August you posted. Her pregnacy could be hidden really well under those clothes, i think!

All this mystery about due date is fascinating. I understand that they are not as high profile a couple as William and Kate but people still have an interest.
Prince Charles can't go out in public without being asked about his future grandchild. Princess Caroline has made many public appearances, has no one asked her about becoming a grandmother?

Look what I found!

Primeiro bisneto de Grace Kelly nasce em Londres com sangue brasileiro – Bruno Astuto – Época

It's a society column from Brazil saying that Grace Kelly's first great-grandson was born in London and that the palace is going to make an announcement very soon with the baby's name.

I noticed that he wrote 'grandSON' but sometimes in Brazil people use the male gender when they want it to be neutral. If that's true we'll really have to wait the palace's announcement

ps. i rarely post here, so i hope i'm posting on the right place.

That is wonderful news. Looking forward to hearing more about it. Thank you for posting.

So it's official now!

The baby was born on March 21, 2013, it's a boy and both mother and son are doing fine!
The place of birth has not been announced!

Congratulations to the new parents and their families!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom