A Retrospective - International Jumping de Monte-Carlo

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dw2108 said:
This was good! I spent over two hours looking at these photos.

David

:):D It's great to hear that, I'm glad you liked them...

tbhrc you're mythical!!!!

:) I just like things to be completed. Hehe...

Gourgeos job tbhrc!!!! Those pics are amazing!!
So cute and fun..all the family cheering for Char...

A winner besides Charlotte

A picture of Charlotte and a boy named Kevin Melliger @ the 8th International Jumping in 2002. Charlotte was winner of the Friends Cup and Kevin finished third in the Prix de la Chocolaterie.

6087_MCP-AO.jpg

Source: Monaco Press Agency (mcpress.monaco.net)

Rodrigo Pessoa

Winner of the Grand Prix Cup in 2003, Rodrigo Pessoa

(source: Monte-Carlo Press site)

000035.jpg

Is that Stephanie in post #69, the woman laughing with Caroline? Well if it isin't, then that woman holds a strong resemblance to our dear Steph.

Ani

No thats not her looks like her but no she does not have any tattos on her finger .

A game to test your knowledge of Charlotte history

I made this collage for pics of Charlotte at the 8th International Jumping of Monte Carlo, but there are two pics that don't belong in this set. Can you id them?
http://i10.tinypic.com/48n790w.jpg
:wacko:

CasiraghiTrio said:
I made this collage for pics of Charlotte at the 8th International Jumping of Monte Carlo, but there are two pics that don't belong in this set. Can you id them?
http://i10.tinypic.com/48n790w.jpg
:wacko:

That pic of Charlotte with Valentine is from international jumping event at Paris-Bercy I think. I remember that pic from mag, Charlotte had orange scarf, pashmina..

monaco70s said:
Yes because I think the press is only interested in Charlotte or any famous participants. Maybe in the past before Charlotte competed there were photos of other horse riders, yet most of the pics of this event focus on the family.
There are quite a few photos in the equestrian magazines.I will look them up and post some!

CasiraghiTrio said:
Winner of the Grand Prix Cup in 2003, Rodrigo Pessoa

(source: Monte-Carlo Press site)

http://mcpress.monaco.net/2003-actualite-en-images-monaco/jumping/000035.jpg
You have to just love Rodrigo, 2 time world champion (once close second) winner of this year's American Invitational (the richest Grand Prix in the US). He is married to a very nice American rider named Kerri Potts.
I own a sister to his great stallion Balubet du Rouen and she has enormous heart as well. A great bloodline! Rorigo's as well as his father was Brazil's greatest rider for many many years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ianna said:
That pic of Charlotte with Valentine is from international jumping event at Paris-Bercy I think. I remember that pic from mag, Charlotte had orange scarf, pashmina..
Partial credit for Ianna!! :clap: Can you find the other one? There is one more!

RADKER18 said:
No thats not her looks like her but no she does not have any tattos on her finger .
:ROFLMAO: Who the hell has tattoos on their fingers? Definitely not Stephanie! That's odd!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom