Wedding of Harry and Meghan: Official Wedding Portraits

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JessRulz

Former Administrator
City
Melbourne
Country
Australia
og9nvd.png

Coat of Arms of H.R.H. Prince Henry of Wales

The Wedding of
Prince Henry of Wales and Ms Meghan Markle

Official Wedding Portraits

Taken by Alexi Lubomirski
May 19, 2018

This thread is now open for discussion about the Official Wedding Portraits.
In order for the discussion to progress without any issues, please note that posts made to cause or result in disruption will be deleted without notice. Further, any member posting disruptive comments may be suspended for 24 hours without notice and without TRF's standard warning procedure.

Beautiful! Georges's big smile. Adorable.

A little disappointed there isn't a better picture of the dress and veil outside on the greens. :lol: But I do like them, particularly of the one with just the couple. Meghan's hair makes a lot more sense now.

Absolutely stunning photos! Congratulations to the happy couple & their families.

I do hope they release one of Harry and Meghan standing what shows off her dress and veil. But otherwise, I love them. Love the kids being cheeky and cute.

What a historic picture for so many reasons.

Oh no they chop out the veil...okay that's the only thing I dislike.

I love that Doria stands that close to Meghan in the family photo. And the bridesmaids and page boys one, is very sweet. These kids are relaxed and happy, and I like George's big smile. The b&w one is romantic, I love that they pose similarly to their engagement photo, it's like a before & after if putting these two side by side :lol:.

Last edited:
Also very happy to be able to scroll down and see that Meghan's bouquet has been place on the Tomb of the Unknown Warrior in Westminster Abbey. Another British tradition that was not broken.

The pictures are amazing! They have an air of relaxed formality and exude happiness! Also George and his toothy smile! I hope they release a more formal color pic of just Harry and Meghan alone.

LOVE the pics! Love the room they chose...the only thing I wish was that Camilla had worn cream or mint or some sort of pale green.

LaRae

The kids are such a hoot! George sure doesn't come across shy in these pics!

LaRae

Last edited by a moderator:
I love these! Everyone, including the littlies, appears relaxed and happy. I'm sure there are more to come.

LOVE the pics! Love the room they chose...the only thing I wish was that Camilla had worn cream or mint or some sort of pale green.

LaRae

Yes! Finally we know that both Doria and the Queen aren't randomly pick green. Probably the ladies got a memo that where the photographs will be taken and Camilla just missed it.

I didn't even notice it during the ceremony, but the page boys' outfits should have at least some colour in them. They look like big black spots on pictures.

But the children look really, really happy and Charlotte steals the show for me on the second one.

Gorgeous pictures! George is adorable with his tooth grin. All the kids are adorable. The Litt girls are beautiful. Harry & Meghan are...lovely. Their happiness and love shine through. I hope there’s a photo of Meghan with Doria and one of the bridal couple with her alone.

Beautiful photos of the wedding party and the couple themselves!

They do look really nice !

Absolutely fantastic photos!!!! But I am greedy!! I wanted a photo with Harry and Meghan alone with full view of the veil!!

Yes! Finally we know that both Doria and the Queen aren't randomly pick green. Probably the ladies got a memo that where the photographs will be taken and Camilla just missed it.

The green balance also struck me when I saw the pics. I think Camila was probably told to wear a neutral shade/very light pastel, as was Catherine. The Queen and Doria balance out on the left and right, and the two other ladies Camilla and Catherine also balance out the lighter pastels. The ladies colors are then accented by the bouquets' colors of green (Queen and Doria) and white (light pastels of Camilla and Catherine).

Still don't like Meghan's hair in the B&W photo--reminds me of beauty pageants somehow.

I didn't even notice it during the ceremony, but the page boys' outfits should have at least some colour in them. They look like big black spots on pictures.

But the children look really, really happy and Charlotte steals the show for me on the second one.

The pageboy outfits are miniatures of Prince Harry and Prince William uniform

The green balance also struck me when I saw the pics. I think Camila was probably told to wear a neutral shade/very light pastel, as was Catherine. The Queen and Doria balance out on the left and right, and the two other ladies Camilla and Catherine also balance out the lighter pastels. The ladies colors are then accented by the bouquets' colors of green (Queen and Doria) and white (light pastels of Camilla and Catherine).

Kate's light yellow outfit is harmonious with the green but Camilla's pink is too stand out.

They're still too black for me. Looks too sad.

I hope for some color too but I guess they can't modify too much as it is based on actual military uniform?

Camilla just missed it.

All shades of Green have a complimentary relationship with all shades of red [and Palest Pink is one of them]

Last edited:
Not in this case...you have a green and gold room...and everyone in white/cream/pale green...then Camilla in pink. If it was a blush it would work. It's too pink and different from everyone else's.

LaRae

Basically, to me, what mattered is that the two most important women at the wedding were color coordinated. Doria and The Queen (in lieu of Harry's mother being deceased). I noticed it right away at the ceremony. HM added a touch of regal purple flowers to her hat though.

I actually liked the page boys outfits. Now, George has a uniform to wear just like his Daddy's and I bet his mother didn't have to fuss overly much to get George dressed up in it. I hope Kate took a private picture of Daddy and son in uniforms standing side by side. That would be a keeper for sure. :D

Kate's light yellow outfit is harmonious with the green but Camilla's pink is too stand out.

Maybe it was meant as an accent to the red bits in the room, the only other color present, aside from the blue, that stands alone. Perhaps lighter shade of the Queen's dark purple hat plumes would have tied her together with the rest.

Forgot to comment on the best part of the photo--they all seem so joyful.

Oh it is also the first time we see George wearing a pants (trousers)

Not in this case...you have a green and gold room...and everyone in white/cream/pale green...then Camilla in pink. If it was a blush it would work. It's too pink and different from everyone else's.

LaRae

Nitpicking much ? I mean the carpet is red, the walls have an almost pinkish tone and Camilla 's pale pink outfit looks almost white.
All is well balanced, colourful and lively.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom