The Sussexes Are Expecting!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What lovely news on Valentines Day!

I hope she has a safe pregnancy!

I am so happy for them. Gorgeous picture. Hope they have a little girl. Lol

Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess!

Such happy news, especially after the loss of their baby last July :flowers:

Hoping for a healthy safe pregnancy. Look forward to seeing the newest member when he or she arrives.

I wonder how far along she is. Its been about seven months since she lost baby 2. I imagine she is likely around 4-5 months (think they may have waited a bit extra to announce due to the last miscarriage).

I see reports saying this is the 10th great-grandchild for the queen. They seem to forget Zara is also pregnant. I guess it depends on when either woman is due who is 10th and who is 11th.

It's the headlines on the BBC and Sky News! I think they're glad to have something to talk about that doesn't involve viruses. I would think she's probably about 4 months along: they won't have wanted to announce it too soon. Royal babies are coming along thick and fast this year :) .

Congratulations! :flowers:

Due in September ? She is showing already quite a lot for a September baby ?

Probably four or even five months along instead.

Do you think that is a current photograph of them, do I see a bump. ?

It's the headlines on the BBC and Sky News! I think they're glad to have something to talk about that doesn't involve viruses. I would think she's probably about 4 months along: they won't have wanted to announce it too soon. Royal babies are coming along thick and fast this year :) .

Ok come on Cambridges and Beatrice..next up lol

I knew this would be faster than my SmartNews that just pinged me. The DM just pinged me but I can't find the article somewhere else where I can post it.

Do you think that is a current photograph of them, do I see a bump. ?

Yes I would think a current photo. I doubt they would use an old one for an announcement.

There may be a small bump already. She is likely 4-5 months pregnant due to the miscarriage last year. Likely June or July baby.

Ok come on Cambridges and Beatrice..next up lol

I think the Cambridges are done. But would be interesting if Beatrice made it four for the year.

To me she looks like she is more than four months pregnant. Looks more like fifth or even early sixth.

Yes I would think a current photo. I doubt they would use an old one for an announcement.

There may be a small bump already. She is likely 4-5 months pregnant due to the miscarriage last year. Likely June or July baby.

I think the Cambridges are done. But would be interesting if Beatrice made it four for the year.

Yes I think Louis was the last Cambridge baby ...I hope Beatrice has news soon!

LaRae

I guessed that she found out that she was expecting when the trial (Daily Mail thing) was postphoned for "personal reason" late October. So I think the baby is due around June, give or take a few weeks.

And of course: Congratulations to the whole family!

To me she looks like she is more than four months pregnant. Looks more like fifth or even early sixth.

Think five is likely as far as she is. She had a miscarriage seven months ago.

Many women show sooner, and she did with Archie.

Congrats to them! Really sweet picture. I immediately thought of Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant in Notting Hill, where in the last shot, Julia is shown laying in Hugh's lap with a cute bump. :lol:

What a Valentin day:bang:flowers:
A royal marriage and royal baby in same day:D
Congratulations to the couple,i hope a sfae pregnnancy to the Duchess

Maybe the baby will be born at great-grandfathers 100th birthday or on grandmothers 60th birthday!

Absolutely stunning photo of the couple and wonderful news.

Extremely distasteful to say that one hopes another couple will hurry up or also announce a baby as those couples may not want to have children/ another child, or may be experiencing pregnancy loss or infertility. These are the kinds of comments that break hearts and divide families when one couple announces a pregnancy and Aunt Sue turns to the other couple and goes "I guess you guys are next!" Honestly. People do not think. :sad:

Thats what it said on BBC news at first, then they removed it

They removed it because it was fake information. Hence removing it.

Honestly the suggestion they announced a pregnancy 2 months in, should have screamed 'fake' even before it was removed.

Maybe the baby will be born at great-grandfathers 100th birthday or on grandmothers 60th birthday!

I truly hope this baby is not born on its grandmother's birthday. Especially if they have a girl.

The kid needs to have its own day, not share a day with its grandmother who is still held up as an idol.

Philip wouldn't be as bad. As Philip doesnt have the same idol status as Diana. And it would be sweet to share his 100th birthday with a new great-grandchild.

Last edited:
Congratulations to The Duke and Duchess of Sussex. I'm so happy for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom