The Sussexes Are Expecting!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I do not expect them to offer an announcement until well after the birth as is their prerogative now:)

But there was no need to announce a pregnancy and yet they did. So I expect them to announce the birth, too. But, as already said, maybe not immediately after the girl has been born.

I think Zara and Mike waited a couple of days, didn't they? I'm sure they'll announce the birth, as everyone knows that it's imminent, but they may also wait a couple of days.

I think Zara and Mike waited a couple of days, didn't they? I'm sure they'll announce the birth, as everyone knows that it's imminent, but they may also wait a couple of days.

Mike told on Wednesday on his (weekly?) podcast (he also used the podcast to announce that Zara was pregnant) that the weekend had been rather special with the birth of his son on Sunday. ("... and then Sunday got even better because a little baby boy arrived at my house!")

(Edited after looking it up)

Last edited:
I think they will wait a bit after the birth. But I'm sure they will let the public know. They often speak of Archie in interviews and such, so it is very likely that they will talk about their baby girl too. Yes, they are private citizens now, at least on paper, because to me, they aren't (they appear on TV, interviews, and so on, so they are not that private). We will know eventually.

Considering the dramatic arrival of the baby, I imagine Mike was busy with running around with towels, and wasn't likely to announce the birth for a few days.

They might be private citizens but baby girl M-W will still be in line to the throne. If no tragedies occur, she will start at place 8, move up to 7 (probably 6 - in which case she would need to ask permission to marry to remain in line to the throne) before starting to move down the line when her cousins have children.

I don't see why they wouldn't announce it. People tend to do that. Also we all know she is pregnant and is due around this time. Really no point in hiding.

I can see them taking a few days maybe but they will announce. Probably on their webpage.

They are seeking publicity they will announce the birth in due time.

The Sussexes are expecting their second baby, due now at any time. What has that to do with seeking publicity? Neither of them has, AFAIK, given any interviews about the subject.

If and when the Sussexes announce the birth of their daughter, I don't see them doing it for any other reason than they can't contain their happiness and joy at her safe arrival like every other proud parent on this planet. ?

Ah yes, I know ;) I meant the "same day" as in day 6, not month = June 6th :flowers:

I see; that would be tomorrow... so we'll know it soon enough.

My two oldest nephews were both born on the 5th of different months (their parents got married on the 5th as well); only their third didn't go along (which was a good thing as he would have shared his birthday with his middle brother otherwise).

If and when the Sussexes announce the birth of their daughter, I don't see them doing it for any other reason than they can't contain their happiness and joy at her safe arrival like every other proud parent on this planet. ?
#
But they've constantly said that they wanted a private life, that they did not wan to show Arche off etc.. until they had had some private time. Now, they've left royal life.. they dont need to show this baby off or announce her arrival to anyone but their own circle. So why do it?

Just saw a DM article saying that the baby girl Sussex is due THIS Thursday. Anyone know how they could possibly know this. I don't recall the couple sharing a due date. Even so, babies come whenever they want.

Just saw a DM article saying that the baby girl Sussex is due THIS Thursday. Anyone know how they could possibly know this. I don't recall the couple sharing a due date. Even so, babies come whenever they want.

I read the same story it claims to be from insiders in the USA, we will see, or maybe not as due date doesn't mean anything really. The baby could be born before or after and nobody could dispute the due date unless the family themselves confirm

Unless they're induced.

The baby is due in summer and technically it's still spring :flowers:

The baby is due in summer and technically it's still spring :flowers:

I’m pretty sure they were referring to summer the way Americans tend to refer to summer: when is school is out- or roughly- June- August. School is out where I am.

I don’t know of anyone personally who refers to summer based on the calendar definition of when it officially starts.

I guess this goes to show how much the Daily Mail really knows...

Congratulations to the family.
Not a fan of the name but it was the same with Archie- it took a while to grow on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom