The Duke of Sussex as Co-Founder and Patron of Sentebale

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Harry plans mercy visit to Haiti to help quake survivors | Mail Online

Prince Harry is to visit earthquake-ravaged Haiti, where he hopes to make a ‘physical contribution’ and boost morale.

The Barbados Advocate

“I would prefer to live here.” That was the response of His Royal Highness Prince Henry of Wales (Prince Harry) to the students of the Arthur Smith Primary during his visit to the Barbados Museum yesterday afternoon.

The Press Association: Harry dances to a calypso beat

Harry has strutted his stuff on the stage of a Haiti benefit concert in Barbados after challenging donors to raise thousands to get him onto his feet.

Its wonderful that he's doing this for Haiti, another big step for him :flowers:

Enjoyed the videos. The first one is so sweet, and the second one of him dancing is, well, entertaining. :lol:
It looks like his trip went well and he was able to raise some money for charities. :) The picture of him holding the baby is adorable.

Not only did he raise money, according to the article he also made a donation himself. :flowers:

Not only did he raise money, according to the article he also made a donation himself. :flowers:

Considering he is a multi-millionaire in his own right, I would expect him to give regular donations to the charities he supports and to one offs as well.

Otherwise it would be the height of hypocrisy to expect people a lot worse off than him to donate if he didn't.

I always get a laugh when rich people making donations gets a comment like 'good for him/her' as they can obviously afford it far more easily then the 10s of millions who also donate but who earn a lot less.

I was in China shortly after the tsunami in 2004 and the amounts that Chinese people were donating was staggering - to us very small amounts - but some of them were giving 80% or more of their week's pay.

Yes, i heard about this back in January, not good for the company. But what can you do.

Last edited by a moderator:
From reading the article I thought that one guy went in January and this is actually reporting that a second director has also left the company.

Last edited by a moderator:
Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: Conman posing as Prince Harry steals from Diana charity

Looks like Harry's charity has been the victim of some scam merchant.

These sorts of people should be locked up for life and denied any access to computers or other electronic gizmos not only for the thefts but for the impact of the thefts - of both money and identity.

But it also highlights the dangers of high profile people using their official signatures on any public document.

This is sad. It's a good thing that the women involved weren't too embarrassed to come forward and report the fraud.

CONMAN POSING AS PRINCE HARRY STEALS FROM DIANA CHARITY

How awful and cruel! Poor PH and those poor women who tried to do good, and were sucked into this...
I admire these women very much for trying to do good, but wonder why if they wanted to help they did not go and donate through the website of the charity to avoid something like this?
And how on earth did the conman convince them it was PH on the phone... Red flags would have gone up right then for me.

Last edited:
It really takes a heartless person to steal from a charity...or a desperate one.

At least the woman with the ideas for the festival is actually talking to the REAL prince this time! Who knows- maybe it will do really well and make some money for the charity!

It is a horrible thing for someone to steal from a charity, but at the same time, it wasn't all that bright for these people to think that the person on the phone is really Prince Harry without some sort of verification. It's along the same lines of the people who respond to the email from the guy in Nigeria who says he's really a prince who needs help retrieving his family fortune.

...Now that I think about it, I'd better warn my dad not to take any phone calls from "Prince Harry."

It is a horrible thing for someone to steal from a charity, but at the same time, it wasn't all that bright for these people to think that the person on the phone is really Prince Harry without some sort of verification. It's along the same lines of the people who respond to the email from the guy in Nigeria who says he's really a prince who needs help retrieving his family fortune."

I think the phone call was some kind of prank or something like that.But if it was real this guy's ass suppose to be kicked.

HRH Prince Khalid said:
I think the phone call was some kind of prank or something like that.But if it was real this guy's ass suppose to be kicked.

It wasn't a prank, it was a scam- yes people shouldn't have believed it but the guy didn't do it in harmless fun he actually stole money from these people

It wasn't a prank, it was a scam- yes people shouldn't have believed it but the guy didn't do it in harmless fun he actually stole money from these people

Too bad it's true. I still can't believe it how such a guy can play this trick on the organisation. I can call any charity and say I'm prince Harry of Wales give me some money . The weird thing is how they believed the guy so easily. It should be some kind of identification at least.

Too bad it's true. I still can't believe it how such a guy can play this trick on the organisation. I can call any charity and say I'm prince Harry of Wales give me some money . The weird thing is how they believed the guy so easily. It should be some kind of identification at least.

I can't believe people were so gullible to believe him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom