The Duke of Sussex and The Invictus Games: 2014 and 2016-2018, 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said in my previous post: The Queen isn't just the best, most beloved, most iconic head of state. She's by far the most funniest too.

Prince Harry enlists the Queen to star in funniest royal video since London 2012 James Bond stunt

I just love when she look at Harry here:
http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/106/590x/secondary/Queen-526150.jpg
Well, the Queen's been married to the wickedest royal for how many years? And she has started to let herself be herself a bit more now, 007 being the most hilarious/shocking escapade until now.

You only have to see her eyes dancing and sparkling to know she's having a ball and, from all her children and grandchildren, it appears that Harry inherited the 'humour gene' directly from the olds. They make a dynamite duo.

Anyone know what time Prince Harry will be at Ryerson for the sledge hockey game today? It says he's at Fairmont Royal York hotel till at least 10:30...I've missed him there I think, but wondering if I should stop by Ryerson! (I'm in Toronto.)

I'd love to be in Toronto at this time. Harry is hitting the ground running as usual and we'll see him beaming and enthusiastic as the Games begin.

Those are great photos of Harry at the Invictus Games. You can tell that the Invictus Games mean a lot to him because as Curryong has said, in each photo he is always beaming and enthusiastic.

Great photos. It does the heart good to see him really, he enjoys being there so much!

I've been wondering if any of the young royals will go to the games in Florida? Beatrice and Eugenie are New Yorkers now, they could make it down there for the games. It would be nice to see if William and Catherine made a visit to the games.

:previous: Eugenie moved back to London last year. She works for Hauser and Wirth art gallery there.

But it would be nice if Bea made the trip down to support Harry and his cause.

Great seeing the pics. You can see how passionate he is about it. It just radiates in the pictures. :cool:

Happy to see our PM get into the fun. Especially after the dig he took from Obama at the Correspondent's dinner.

Prince Harry launches 2017 Invictus Games for wounded warriors | Toronto Star
here is the on the spot report from the Star, our local newspaper in Toronto. Prince Harry was accompanied by both the Mayor of Toronto and PM Justin Trudeau, who also published a response to the BOOM videos posted by POTUS and FLOTUS (to use their terminology:lol:) Finally, there is a recording of Prince Harry speaking at Queens Park, our provincial legislature, where he was received by the Lieutenant Governor Elizabeth Dowdeswell:flowers: The prince speaks at the very end 19:20:D

Great photos. It does the heart good to see him really, he enjoys being there so much!

Yeas he really does He brings so much to the games he's giving his all for something he really understands. Gotta love Harry

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

:previous: The guy in uniform in the background? Don't know him. Who's he? :)

Lovely photos! I don't know whether I'm getting sick of the beard though. It might be good to see a beardless Harry once more.

Yeas he really does He brings so much to the games he's giving his all for something he really understands. Gotta love Harry

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Yup, he learned from the best on how to give back for something hes passionate about, Diana would be so proud :flowers:

That is Justin Trudeau. He's the Prime Minister of Canada. :)

A lot of what we see William and Harry doing is to make their mother proud and carry on her work.

:previous: When you are talking about the Invictus Games/foundation, Harry is the founder, or at least brought the concept forward in London to create it. True he didn't invent the idea, he was inspired by the Warrior Games in the US which he attended, but it isn't stretching to say he founded Invictus.

Prince Harry asked these questions. On a trip to the Warrior Games in the USA in 2013 he saw how the power of sport could help physically, psychologically and socially. His mind was made up. London would host the inaugural Invictus Games, an international sporting event for wounded, injured and sick Service personnel.

https://invictusgamesfoundation.org/foundation/story

The Warrior Games is an existing domestic event in the US. Prince Harry was inspired by the Warrior Games on his visit to Colorado in 2013 and wanted to bring an international version of the event to the UK.

Gorgeous Justin Trudeau and yes I wish Harry would lose the beard too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom