The Duke and Duchess of Sussex to Step Back as Senior Royals: January 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s Disney. No one should be surprised by this.

This is true.. but the fact that the 'blame' is laid at 'other feet' shows how low this couple have fallen in Public esteem in just FOUR days..

Last edited:
What’s interesting about that Disney CEO video floating around is that you can’t even really hear either. You have it captioned but that doesn’t mean that’s what was said. At least some of the media was smart enough to say “allegedly” cause I’m sure they don’t want Disney coming at them. This also was started by a random YouTuber. Will be interesting if they comment.

That said, I don’t see the issue with it. No different than when William said it was his idea to do the Mary Berry special and pitched it to her. Charity acts all around. Just seem some want to be offended to be offended. Networking is the name of the game. You think Earthshots or Invictus got its backing without it too?
The captions are accurate. I remember the video when it first came out during the summer after the premier, same with her “they don’t make it easy” bs line.
There are enough copies without the captions where you can hear the words well enough.

Heather, I believe Harry has a close relationship with his father, but...it may not be the same, and that is sad. He’s going to miss the closeness he has with his papa, and down deep, his brother - or what he used to have with William. He’s going to miss out on the blessings of having a large family..,loving aunts, uncles, cousins. So will Archie....in large part because Meghan never had a real family life and doesn’t want him to have it

Heather, I believe Harry has a close relationship with his father, but...it may not be the same, and that is sad. He’s going to miss the closeness he has with his papa, and down deep, his brother - or what he used to have with William. He’s going to miss out on the blessings of having a large family..,loving aunts, uncles, cousins. So will Archie....in large part because Meghan never had a real family life and doesn’t want him to have it

For the most part I agree. I do wonder, though, if she doesn't want him to have it or if she just simply doesn't know how to function as a part of a real family and if it's just so foreign to her that she's not sure how to be a part of that. That's a common issue that's often seen in those with severely broken families, children of foster care, etc. Being a part of a family comes with lots of challenges including knowing when to compromise, accepting that it's not always going to be your way, understanding that sometimes traditions that seem odd to you are important to that family, etc.

I do think it's terribly unfortunate that it seems that William's children will really have no relationship with Archie and it saddens me that Harry will no longer be around to have the relationship he once had with the Cambridge children, particularly George, that we're given to understand was at one time very close. Uncles and aunts can be such an incredibly important part of a child's life and so vitally important as a support system. I remember the comment he made at one time about how George and Charlotte were wonderful and he could never wish them away...while I'm sure he still doesn't wish them away it really saddens me that he no longer has that relationship.

Last edited:
The captions are accurate. I remember the video when it first came out during the summer after the premier, same with her “they don’t make it easy” bs line.
There are enough copies without the captions where you can hear the words well enough.

You can hear pretty much the same conversation as the captions stated on this video, if your not too distracted by Beyonce that is ?

I actually don't care which way it'll go when it comes to the small stuff. They can live in the UK, Canada or even Cuba, whatever, I just hope we won't have two individuals with HRH status that are using their titles to make a personal fortune for themselves and their children. It's either being royals or being celebrities, no half-in half-out mess.

No the captions are a guess. I have seen many clips of that engagement and also remember it. You literally can’t make out the entire conversation. At this point people hear what they want. And not even saying he didn’t say it as he also mentioned that he wanted to do voiceover work jokingly in other clips. But to claim it’s “accurate” is not true. Unless you can provide a very clear audio. Regardless I don’t see the issue. I feel most making this into more than it is especially when we seen other royals recently claim to do the same.

Last edited:

You can hear pretty much the same conversation as the captions stated on this video, if your not too distracted by Beyonce that is ?

I can hear what Bob Iger is saying, but I can’t hear Harry.

My dad just commented this evening that he found it so sad that the didn’t bring Archie over, even for the time Meghan was in the UK, to visit his elderly great grandparents.
I hadn’t really considered that, it would be been nice for them to see him.

For the most part I agree. I do wonder, though, if she doesn't want him to have it or if she just simply doesn't know how to function as a part of a real family and if it's just so foreign to her that she's not sure how to be a part of that. That's a common issue that's often seen in those with severely broken families, children of foster care, etc. Being a part of a family comes with lots of challenges including knowing when to compromise, accepting that it's not always going to be your way, understanding that sometimes traditions that seem odd to you are important to that family, etc.

I do think it's terribly unfortunate that it seems that William's children will really have no relationship with Archie and it saddens me that Harry will no longer be around to have the relationship he once had with the Cambridge children, particularly George, that we're given to understand was at one time very close. Uncles and aunts can be such an incredibly important part of a child's life and so vitally important as a support system. I remember the comment he made at one time about how George and Charlotte was wonderful and he could never wish them away...while I'm sure he still doesn't wish them away it really saddens me that he no longer has that relationship.

They have Savannah, Isla, Mia and Lena and of course Arthur. And more in the future no doubt. They will be fine. It's Archie I feel for. It is quite bizarre when you think about it. His,grandfather will be King and he may not know him.

My dad just commented this evening that he found it so sad that the didn’t bring Archie over, even for the time Meghan was in the UK, to visit his elderly great grandparents.
I hadn’t really considered that, it would be been nice for them to see him.

I was shocked by this too. I wonder if the family ever gets to see Archie?

Why is it so awful about Disney? If she is doing this for charitable reasons (Elephants without Borders etc) it's not a big deal.

Most everyone here is just assuming the worst about the whole situation. Why don't you all try waiting to see what happens and stop relying on tabloids. You know the same group of folks that lie and make things up and distort as they go? The same ones that have been sued previously and currently being sued.

NONE of these reporters and articles know what's really going on. They aren't there for these supposed conversations. It's well known that the inner circle of the BRF don't talk to the media. The media is laughing all the way to the bank.

So many opinions from so little facts and it looks like Meghan has been drawn and quartered, disemboweled, and dragged every which way but loose as the primary instigator and the nemesis of all things royal. One thing for sure, with no real, concrete facts other than what has been released, and every person that can form a sentence purporting to know what's what, its been beyond a three ring circus.

Still in the middle of the road here. The ice is melting in the cooler but I have a few cold ones left. Several things have occurred to me that I've not seen mentioned. At all. The big one I'm wondering about is the actual IG account of SussexRoyal. Wouldn't it stand to reason that if everything posted there about the changes H&M hope to enact were totally out of line, they'd be asked to remove it until things were settled? AFAIK, the site is still up and running with (I believe) one alteration made to it since its launch.

What we do know is that the Sussex Royal Foundation of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex was registered last summer along with two applications to trademark their "brand" connected with the foundation. SussexRoyal. This is where, to me, all these plans germinated and with that, there were things that they wanted to do differently when it came to their foundation and their philanthropic work. Is it even a remote possibility that the "financial independence" and the "professional income" is tied directly to how the foundation operate? In other words, Harry and Meghan would be "professional philanthropists" along with being part time working royals for HM, The Queen and the "Firm". Is it possible that their aims are not for personal greed and lots of green dollars and fame and "celebrity" but rather a different method of how their foundation works?

What says mouthfuls to me is that we do know that all this was on the table and known about before the supposed "leak" and quick launch of the "manifesto". The people involved in all the decision making in regards to this have been trying to work on solutions and a powwow is scheduled at Sandringham tomorrow to sort things out and discuss thing. That tells me right there that if this whole thing the Sussexes pulled was so outrageous and unthinkable and out of line, wouldn't Harry and Meghan be given the heave ho and cut off basically as Andrew was? Or do they want to come to an agreement with something that is workable for everyone. The family, the "Firm" and Harry and Meghan's foundation work?

Regardless of what happens next, these past few days have done irreparable damage that is not to be forgotten any time soon. Just as every little "black mark" that's ever been insinuated against Meghan since day 1 has been amplified 1000x, its affecting each and every member of the BRF in some way or the other.

Right now though, I'd be willing to bet that H&M are getting far more support, being listened to and there's a willingness to work things out and find the middle road from the BRF and the "Firm" and those actually involved in this cesspool of chaos than from all us outsiders looking in.

I remind myself quite a bit that where there are two or more people, there are going to be differences of opinion and we're talking a global community right here in this thread. It also applies to the "Firm" and a family on a smaller scale and even happens within a relationship or a marriage. Heck, I've lost a few arguments myself to the person I meet in the mirror from time to time even.

Maybe I'm being overly optimistic but I'm sincerely hoping that all of this is resolved in a manner that is beneficial to all involved.

Last edited:
I was shocked by this too. I wonder if the family ever gets to see Archie?

I have a feeling they only get to see him when it provides a convenient photo op for a bit of positive PR. I don't know that, of course, but that's certainly the impression we're left with. Now, they do live in Windsor so maybe they see the Queen more often given proximity, but I have my doubts that Charles/Camilla, William/Kate, Philip, or any of the more extended family like Eugenie, Louise, Edward/Sophie, Peter/Autumn, Mike/Zara, etc. get to see if much, if at all.

It will be things like that, not seeing Archie during his parents visit to UK, that will hurt HM and Charles the most and we don't know how many other things like that there have been behind the scenes. Just as we don't know how many little things have hurt H&M, given neither seem in a good place in their head atm I would bet a lot of things have been perceived as "slights".

The big one I'm wondering about is the actual IG account of SussexRoyal. Wouldn't it stand to reason that if everything posted there about the changes H&M hope to enact were totally out of line, they'd be asked to remove it until things were settled?

In other words, Harry and Meghan would be "professional philanthropists" along with being part time working royals for HM, The Queen and the "Firm".

Regardless of what happens next, these past few days have done irreparable damage that is not to be forgotten any time soon.
As for the IG account, as far as we know they've been asked to remove it or edit it and have refused. We just simply don't know. I think they've shown that they're not opposed to defying the wishes or orders of those higher up in the food chain.

As for being professional philanthropists and part-time royals...this is something I've wondered about, too. I don't really think it would work long term but more than that, I really think they've done irreparable damage and harm to their ability to be "successful" royals. They've really blown through a lot of goodwill these last few days and we all know that if royals don't have goodwill on their side they really can't be successful. In the same way that Andrew is no longer "welcome" to do walkabouts and engagements, I think we might see that no matter how much they might "want" to be part-time royals, it'll be hard to perform engagements with so much negativity and irritation direction at them from the public right now after the debacle of the last few days and their handling of it all.

Complete agreement about the irreparable damage. Things will simply never be the same in regard to this particular couple and their relationship with the monarchy, the family, and even the public. Some of their rabid super fans will still be on their side but it's becoming ever clearer that the public, even those who've tried hard to give them the benefit of the doubt, have soured on them.

Huh?!! “Meghan never had much family life”
We have seen countless pictures of her with hunts, uncles, cousins, grandmothers, and her siblings even, to know she had a fairly large and loving, even adoring, family life growing up (one many can only dream of!!)
By her family own words: she chose to distance and severe ties with all of them! (Likely because they did not fit a narrative and picture she was trying to paint. Her father, for all his flaws and mistakes in regards to the handling the media, was by her own words an incredibly loving and nurturing parent, who helped her in many ways, including financially.
He was tossed out when he no longer fit the narrative. I suspect her mother would not be immune to this appalling behavior should she put a foot wrong or cease to be beneficial to her image, in Meghan eyes.

Meghan has no one to blame but herself for not having a family anymore, she turned on her back on them all! (Some likely for good reason, others.. I am still trying to figure out what the maternal side of her family did wrong. Or her niece whom I suspect she never was truly close to as she made it appear to be on her social media).

I do think it's terribly unfortunate that it seems that William's children will really have no relationship with Archie and it saddens me that Harry will no longer be around to have the relationship he once had with the Cambridge children, particularly George, that we're given to understand was at one time very close. Uncles and aunts can be such an incredibly important part of a child's life and so vitally important as a support system. I remember the comment he made at one time about how George and Charlotte were wonderful and he could never wish them away...while I'm sure he still doesn't wish them away it really saddens me that he no longer has that relationship.

Your right, I need to be fair to Meghan - she comes from a dysfunctional family and that has likely colored her point of view. I know the BRF is dysfunctional at times in their own way, but still you know they love each other and generally back each other,

I saw this....I’m not surprised. It’s been less than two years and she’s done. What kind of commitment did she make when she married Harry?

Interesting stuff from @valentinelow in The Times tomorrow. The paper reports that Meghan wants out but Harry is torn.

It will be things like that, not seeing Archie during his parents visit to UK, that will hurt HM and Charles the most and we don't know how many other things like that there have been behind the scenes. Just as we don't know how many little things have hurt H&M, given neither seem in a good place in their head atm I would bet a lot of things have been perceived as "slights".

I agree that this will absolutely be the hardest pill to swallow. And you're right, there may very well have been a lot of things perceived as "slights" behind the scenes. I'd be very, very curious, though, to know what those things are. I say that not because there's no chance that slights might have occurred but because we all know that some of the BRF are not exactly good with the warm and fuzzies and because that sensibility of the stiff upper lip is something that Meghan struggled with by her own admission. I guess I'm really thinking of things specifically like the photo of the heirs that we're told caused offense...if that's true then Meghan and Harry need to get over themselves and take that for what it is, a quite historic photo of the elderly monarch with her three direct heirs. No more, no less. If it's comments like Anne made when discussing the birth of George "it's nothing to do with me" (I'm obviously paraphrasing here) then they probably need to take a look at who they're dealing with before being quick to be offended. Just like I could see the Cambridges feeling a bit hurt about that comment, I also think we need to realize that Anne didn't mean she hates the Cambridges or doesn't care about George, she simply meant that it wasn't hers to comment on. I'm sure she'd be terribly sad if something awful had happened to George or to any of the other family members, for that matter. And she certainly didn't mean that she didn't want there to be a new baby. She simply meant that it wasn't her news, it really wasn't hers to make comments on, and it didn't really have anything to do with her or her work.

All of that to say, not that there might not have been real slights behind the scenes, but sometimes when we're caught up in ourselves and feeling very paranoid and out of place we overestimate the importance of off hand comments or don't take into account who/where they're coming from.

I have a feeling they only get to see him when it provides a convenient photo op for a bit of positive PR. I don't know that, of course, but that's certainly the impression we're left with. Now, they do live in Windsor so maybe they see the Queen more often given proximity, but I have my doubts that Charles/Camilla, William/Kate, Philip, or any of the more extended family like Eugenie, Louise, Edward/Sophie, Peter/Autumn, Mike/Zara, etc. get to see if much, if at all.

Seeing kids for positive PR. Hasn’t that mostly been the case of this family anyways? I mean not until recently we rarely saw the Cambridges kids. We have seen more of Archie in these 8 months than we saw of his cousins at this age.

I’m sure, like with all of them, he will be shown when appropriate.

Last edited:
Huh?!! “Meghan never had much family life”
We have seen countless pictures of her with hunts, uncles, cousins, grandmothers, and her siblings even, to know she had a fairly large and loving, even adoring, family life growing up (one many can only dream of!!)
By her family own words: she chose to distance and severe ties with all of them! (Likely because they did not fit a narrative and picture she was trying to paint. Her father, for all his flaws and mistakes in regards to the handling the media, was by her own words an incredibly loving and nurturing parent, who helped her in many ways, including financially.
He was tossed out when he no longer fit the narrative. I suspect her mother would not be immune to this appalling behavior should she put a foot wrong or cease to be beneficial to her image, in Meghan eyes.

Meghan has no one to blame but herself for not having a family anymore, she turned on her back on them all! (Some likely for good reason, others.. I am still trying to figure out what the maternal side of her family did wrong. Or her niece whom I suspect she never was truly close to as she made it appear to be on her social media).

Well honestly this is news to me as I’m only familiar with the Cold War between her, her father, etc...

EXPRESS: Queen to tell Harry true cost of freedom #TomorrowsPapersToday

Last edited:
Seeing kids for positive PR. Hasn’t that mostly been the cast of this family anyways? I mean not until recently we rarely saw the Cambridges kids. We have seen more of Archie in these 8 months than we saw of his cousins at this age.

I’m sure, like with all of them, he will be shown when appropriate.

Not particularly. In some sense, yes, there's always been an element of positive PR. On the other, I think they're still a family and clearly some of them are very comfortable with each other and that doesn't happen when you only see each other on rare occasions for a PR purpose. I'm thinking specifically of the Cambridge kids with Anne's grandchildren. It's quite clear that they spend time with each other away from the cameras and public events and that absolutely translates over to their comfort with each other in those public situations.

As for Archie, we may have seen lots of him in pictures provided by his parents but other than the pictures of him meeting the Queen and Prince Philip and his christening pictures featuring the immediate family sans children, we haven't ever seen him with any family member. And frankly, unless it's for PR purposes, I don't believe we will. There's absolutely zero evidence that any of them, other than the immediate family we've seen in those official photos, have actually even met him. This is especially true since it's not believed they turned up at Balmoral this summer and we know they didn't show up at Sandringham at Christmas. He was born after Easter and they skipped the family Christmas lunch at the palace. I truly doubt we'll ever see pictures like we've seen of Louis with Charles/Camilla on the balcony or grabbing at Charles' face or even pictures like we got to see of Camilla with her arm around Charlotte or any of those pictures like we saw of the Cambridges with Kate knelt down looking at Lena in a stroller or the Phillips girls playing on the hill with George and Charlotte. Many of those were purely family moments and not trotted out for PR. I fully expect that we'll never see Archie unless it's a carefully controlled PR photoshoot.

The same type of family moments have been happening for years between William and Harry and their cousins. There's loads of evidence out there for that. Because that's what families do and the BRF is no exception. Yes there's public interaction but there's also family interaction. And children that are unused to people are not suddenly comfortable with those same people when the cameras are on them and it's quite clear that this family spends time together even without cameras around. I do think it's sad that Harry and Archie will no longer be a part of that.

Last edited:
Well honestly this is news to me as I’m only familiar with the Cold War between her, her father, etc...

They have been interviewed by the press, and seeing that she chose to treat them like strangers and cut any relationship with them (to the point they were not even invited to the wedding) why back in her 20’s for no obvious reason...
That always was an eye raising thing for me, I have family members I have not seen in over a decade, I do not have much relationship with my cousins (I will admit as much) as we live very different lives (they have become quite religious I am as secular as a Jew can be and have always been very career oriented). But they would most certainly be invited to my wedding (especially if I was marrying in a huge lavish 600 ppl ceremony- hack i’d pay for their flights and accommodations! to have them there. Hell i’d Invite my mother cousin who I have no seen since I was a young child).

Family is messy, and loving, can be hell to navigate but the reward is amazing - consider these words form a woman who spend 6 years of her life apart from her family, including during the holidays, because she lived in a different continent (by my own choosing).
You can be career oriented and still have time for family.

Last edited by a moderator:
They have been interviewed by the press, and seeing that she chose to treat them like strangers and cut any relationship with them (to the point they were not even invited to the wedding) why back in her 20’s for no obvious reason...
That always was an eye raising thing for me, I have family members I have not seen in over a decade, I do not have much relationship with my cousins (I will admit as much) as we live very different lives (they have become quite religious I am as secular as a Jew can be and have always been very career oriented). But they would most certainly be invited to my wedding (especially if I was marrying in a huge lavish 600 ppl ceremony- hack i’d pay for their flights and accommodations! to have them there. Hell i’d Invite my mother cousin who I have no seen since I was a young child).

Family is messy, and loving, can be hell to navigate but the reward is amazing - consider these words form a woman who spend 6 years of her life apart from her family, including during the holidays, because she lived in a different continent (by my own choosing).
You can be career oriented and still have time for family.

I don't know what went on between Meghan and her siblings, if they were close once and she cut them out, etc.. However, based on the DM article written by a former friend and business associate, Meghan does seem to be the kind of person to cut someone out of her life if she thinks she has reason to, even if that reason is unreasonable to us. She seems to be soft on the outside, but inside she's steel. That said, her father is extremely problematic...

I defended her for a long time, but I can't anymore. She seems to be putting pressure on Harry, she's run away to Canada and she's ok (bad on Harry as well) with letting their mouthpiece reporter insinuate that they might blackmail the BRF. I'm done with her - and I hope that if Harry doesn't want everything that she does, that he has the gumption to stand up to her.

That’s your family though. Meghan’s toxic relationship with herd has been hashed out many times. She barely seen most these people since she was a teenager. They all admit it. Her father is a different story. And the man even now still running to the press.

Families dynamics are tricky but what is healthy for once might not be for another.

I suppose, too, that I find it sad that as the Queen grows older and her reign becomes more and more historic, more photographs are being taken and issued to document that. Photos like those of the Queen and her heirs are certainly historic and very important but feel good photos like those from a few years ago showing the Queen and her great-grandchildren are absolutely lovely and will always be favorites with the public. Since there's been so many new babies born since that photo was taken there's been calls for the Queen to update those photos with all of the great-grandchildren to include all of the newbies. I find it very sad that, should that occur, it's highly unlikely that Archie would be included. Not because the Queen wouldn't ask for him to be but because I truly believe we'll never again see Meghan in the UK and I very much doubt that she'd allow Archie to be present for a family gathering and portrait to be released worldwide that wasn't entirely controlled by she and Harry and their team and that's really, really a shame for both Archie and the Queen.

I don't know what went on between Meghan and her siblings, if they were close once and she cut them out, etc.. However, based on the DM article written by a former friend and business associate, Meghan does seem to be the kind of person to cut someone out of her life if she thinks she has reason to, even if that reason is unreasonable to us. She seems to be soft on the outside, but inside she's steel. That said, her father is extremely problematic...

I defended her for a long time, but I can't anymore. She seems to be putting pressure on Harry, she's run away to Canada and she's ok (bad on Harry as well) with letting their mouthpiece reporter insinuate that they might blackmail the BRF. I'm done with her - and I hope that if Harry doesn't want everything that she does, that he has the gumption to stand up to her.
I have a lot to say about her father, and her treatment of him since she met Harry let alone the wedding.
Like she fled the U.K. choosing to not deal with the “family she never had” after she has disrespected them and have done the equivalent of throwing mud in their face, for welcoming her into the fold despite, quite accurate, concerns, she has by all accounts did the same to her father (the father she spend year praising in interviews and social media...)

Any truly loving daughter would have gotten her ass on a plane the second after the wedding and gone to see her post surgery ill father and clear everything face to face. And don’t get me started on the letter she send him.

In other words, Rather than act in a grown up respectful manner - which means actually dealing with things. That’s what being made of steel is all about.

I have no doubt for many reasons Charles does want Harry and Meghan to walk away from the table relatively happy- or at least satisfied. And I fully understand that- as a future monarch, father and grandfather- he wants a good relationship with them. It benefits no one if this ends in anger. And, yes, I could see William being tougher.

But Charles still has to take into account public opinion, the will of governments involved, and any other reality that he can’t control. As BP said- this is a complicated situation. It’s not just- how much is Charles willing to give.

Very astute.

I am amazed at the reporting in the British press (not tabs) about what should be the very private thoughts and plans of HM and her family.

On the other, I think they're still a family and clearly some of them are very comfortable with each other and that doesn't happen when you only see each other on rare occasions for a PR purpose. I'm thinking specifically of the Cambridge kids with Anne's grandchildren. It's quite clear that they spend time with each other away from the cameras and public events and that absolutely translates over to their comfort with each other in those public situations.

As for Archie, we may have seen lots of him in pictures provided by his parents but other than the pictures of him meeting the Queen and Prince Philip and his christening pictures featuring the immediate family sans children, we haven't ever seen him with any family member. .

A few months after Archie was born Meaghan took him to the polo, where she was heavily criticized for holding him incorrectly. Kate and her children were also there, and I remember feeling so sorry for Meaghan as there seemed to be no interaction from Kate at all.

Did anyone in the extended family step up and provide a supportive hand to Meaghan? Seems no different from the Dianna days.

Having said that I still think they've been naively wrong in the way they've gone about this. The BRF do not make decisions quickly or changes lightly, and Harry should have known that.

That’s your family though. Meghan’s toxic relationship with herd has been hashed out many times. She barely seen most these people since she was a teenager. They all admit it. Her father is a different story. And the man even now still running to the press.

Families dynamics are tricky but what is healthy for once might not be for another.

Comments like this is just ridiculous. You hate Meghan, that’s clear, but saying she needs to lose custody of her son? Seriously? No one knows these people.
I do not hate her, I just see her for what she truly is.
Just as I see trump for who he really is- don’t we this mean I hate trump too?

I’m a Gemini, we mostlythink and operate by a logical manner (that damn mercury ruling us). We look at the pieces and work on putting the puzzle together, My souring of Meghan is due to her own behavior and words.- I have always said this from the start two years ago: FYI, I was a big supporter at first, but that declined and vanished when her actions did not go hand in hand with her words and proclamations. Something was off, that much became clear.

They have Savannah, Isla, Mia and Lena and of course Arthur. And more in the future no doubt. They will be fine. It's Archie I feel for. It is quite bizarre when you think about it. His,grandfather will be King and he may not know him.

I am sorry but this isn't two hundred years ago. It fussing take sux month journeys to travel to the UK. Are you thinking Harry is in exile and can't return for visits??? And living in one of those famous igloos in Canada without wifi??

Charles will see his grandson when Harry and Meghan visit. And through things like Skype. Probably considering his schedule, not much less then when they lived in the UK.

I find it hilarious people are so furious Charles won't gave easy access. What about Doria??? Silly me, only royals matter.

Meghan has plenty of family. Family is not always blood or marriage. For her, her friends are the family she chose. Archie will have plenty of honorary cousins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom