The Duke and Duchess of Sussex and the Commonwealth

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Current Events 1: May 2018 -

I mean I’m literally cackling on the train. On Wednesday Rebecca English included in a tweet about the one world event that Meghan arrived in a chauffeur driven car. I actually tweeted a response asking her why she included such a comment.

Today, Henry drives Meghan! I mean I don’t believe much in coincidences but that’s funny as anything. The drive must only have been a couple of minutes.

I wonder if her new chauffeur hires out? lol

It was neat to see them drive up together.

LaRae

I mean I’m literally cackling on the train. On Wednesday Rebecca English included in a tweet about the one world event that Meghan arrived in a chauffeur driven car. I actually tweeted a response asking her why she included such a comment.

Today, Henry drives Meghan! I mean I don’t believe much in coincidences but that’s funny as anything. The drive must only have been a couple of minutes.

I wonder if her new chauffeur hires out? lol

It was neat to see them drive up together.

LaRae

? I dare her (Rebecca) to say something about today's chauffeur. That being said I loved that Harry accompanied Meghan to the roundtable talk. As she said gender equality can't truly happen without men at the table as well.

I stan a couple that can partner so well together and taking tough issues seriously....they stayed for almost 2 hrs talking to and with the group.

Last edited:
Their Royal Highnesses attending The Queen Commonwealth Trust & One Young World Roundtable Discussion on Gender Equality at Windsor Castle-

Yes, Lumutqueen, that was some amazing shade Harry threw. :lol:

I laughed out loud too.

LOL, that was Harry's way of telling Rebecca English to watch it :lol:

Thank you Harry for accompanying Meghan to this event, and for staying and fully participating. This is a couple who love and support each other in their endeavours. I think it's great!

Court Circular 25th October:
Buckingham Palace

The Duke of Sussex, President, The Queen’s Commonwealth Trust, and The Duchess of Sussex, Vice-President, this morning attended a round table discussion with representatives from The Queen’s Commonwealth Trust and One Young World at Windsor Castle.

Court Circular 12th November:
Buckingham Palace

The Duke of Sussex, President, The Queen's Commonwealth Trust, this afternoon attended a Meeting at Coutts and Company, 440 Strand, London WC2.

Harry and Meghan hosted a chat with the QCT

:previous:

Not even a hint on social media about this, which I’m in two minds about.

That dress though is, divine.

Some more information on the event, which was hosted last week:

https://www.queenscommonwealthtrust.org/inspiration/duke-and-duchess-of-sussex-qct-discussion/

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, President and Vice-President of The Queen’s Commonwealth Trust (QCT), recently hosted a conversation with young leaders from the QCT network, who each work with the Trust across its three pillars of champion, fund and connect. The group met at Buckingham Palace to discuss mental health, equal opportunities for all, and the importance of supporting youth leadership to help address global challenges and drive positive change around the world.

I believe this final visit, covers all of Meghan's patronages.

Last edited by a moderator:
I seems they will be posting clips of each of their stories. Here is another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom