The Duke & Duchess of Sussex and Family, News and Events 4: April-June 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, it doesn't matter whether counselling was suggested or even something that did happen after Diana's death or any time in the years following. The bottom line is that in order for therapy/counselling to have been of any good, Harry would have to have been an active and willing partner in the sessions and be willing to look at what troubles him. I believe Harry, himself, said that for many years, he suppressed all those feelings and didn't want to deal with them. He, himself, said that it led to drinking and drugging to "escape".

Harry is at a point now where he sincerely believes that relating his story and what, to him, has caused monumental problems in his life for him, is inspiring to others with troubling lives. What Harry is not able to offer though is any semblance of taking responsibility for one's outlook on life and the situation he's in and has only gotten as far as to discover what, to him, was the exterior events and parts of his life that he had been suppressing and not dealing with. He's offered absolutely no "awakening" as what changes he needs or wants to make in his own mind to be able to actually be happy in life and be happy with the man he is.

This is why my hope for him is the serenity to accept the things he cannot change (the past), the courage to change the things he can (himself) and the wisdom to know the difference. It's a long painful road sometimes to recovery of a good mental outlook on life but the blessings along the way are mind boggling when you discover them and grow. It's a very personal journey and I think, eventually, Harry will wish he had kept it private.

From what Harry has said before (before we got into the Meghan was my angel stuff).. he was angry and depressed for a long time.. and drank and drugged. He clearly didn't want to go for therapy, and William persuaded him to go. Then.. magically, it seems that Meghan persuaded him to go and he was oh such a mess but Meghan got him into therapy. It isn't working Harry.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is very important to distinguish between the family fold and the firm fold. I am sure he would love Harry to return to the family fold (if H and M could be trusted) but imho it would be very unwise to allow them to return to the firm fold.

I think we’re past the point where it’s up to the Queen or the RF to decide that Harry can return to the firm fold. He’s basically said what he thought of his Royal duties and the people he met doing them. The British public will not tolerate him as a working royal for at least a generation

How does he know that maybe the kids he's visited at School in LA and people he delivered meals to and so on.. may not some day become people that he "didn't really want to have to go and see"? That he may not turn on the less fortunate people that he's done a bit of work wiht in the past year and say that he didn't want to have to turn up and smile at them....

This is a video just 8 months ago of Harry talking about his Nepal trip. Seems to have changed his tune since even then.

And he seemed to understand how important it was to meet the Gurkhas at the time:

I know royal tours are exhausting and often fraught but I think he's looking back with something different now than he was *then* even if his mental health wasn't good in March 2016.

If nothing else he's being incredibly short-sighted and stupid for telling the world over and over now that he hated service (and again he went there to celebrate the Gurkha 200 and to bring attention to a devastated country because of his personal connections to them). He and Meghan are desperate to be taken seriously as humanitarians.

After watching this video, I have a feeling that he was not acting back then, he is acting now.

How does he know that maybe the kids he's visited at School in LA and people he delivered meals to and so on.. may not some day become people that he "didn't really want to have to go and see"? That he may not turn on the less fortunate people that he's done a bit of work wiht in the past year and say that he didn't want to have to turn up and smile at them....
He doesn't. IMHO, to Harry the people he sees aren't real people, they're the supporting crew in the story of his own miserable life. Everyone is happier than him. He's everyone's victim. And I don't believe the "he was judging life by watching his privileged friends" spiel. The people he met doing royal duties generally weren't the overprivileged kind, some of them were some of the most unfortunate people on the planet. If he didn't realize people like this existed, I wonder how he mastered the art of tying his shoes in the morning. One more speech like this, and I'll be looking for velcro. But I don't think he didn't really realize.

I thought the South Africa interview was mere bad taste and entitledness but it could be explained away to some extent. Now I realize it explains Harry and Meghan pretty well.

He doesn't. IMHO, to Harry the people he sees aren't real people, they're the supporting crew in the story of his own miserable life. Everyone is happier than him. He's everyone's victim. And I don't believe the "he was judging life by watching his privileged friends" spiel. The people he met doing royal duties generally weren't the overprivileged kind, some of them were some of the most unfortunate people on the planet. If he didn't realize people like this existed, I wonder how he mastered the art of tying his shoes in the morning. One more speech like this, and I'll be looking for velcro. But I don't think he didn't really realize.

I thought the South Africa interview was mere bad taste and entitledness but it could be explained away to some extent. Now I realize it explains Harry and Meghan pretty well.

well I've heard people say that Harry was so warm and friendly to people and that "he couldn't fake that".. that it was real genuine warmth..and now he's saying he did fake it.

None of us will ever know if Harry & William were offered or received counseling in the immediate aftermath of Diana's death, unless it comes from one of them directly. No mental health or school professional would ever violate their privacy in that way - and any licensed mental health practitioner would lose his/her license if he/she did so.

I do agree about Archie. I was merely writing about a part that seems to be overlooked. People are so concerned about the mental health of a 36-year-old man and a 39-year-old woman and discussing the RF's ways of encouraging and supporting Harry as if he's a child, hardly acknowledging that they have actual children to parent - children who Harry keeps hurting. And the different standards he has for them and his own son are blatantly obvious, yet people expect that Archie will be everyone's main consideration. There will be time before he can see what his parents overshared. Meanwhile, there is a child who is played in parody by Harry's friend of the day. There are children who are currently getting the side-eye because "well, it might be true" or "well, he looked so jolly and well-meaning and see how he turned out. BTW, PP's mother was mental, you know? Who can say how THEY are going to turn out?" I expect that these children are the RF's immediate concern.

I don’t think Archie should be everyone’s main consideration, but surely he should be one of the main considerations for all of the adults in the family?

Charles has four grandchildren. Looking from the outside in, three of them live very secure lives with two parents in a stable marriage, with loving and involved extended families on both their mother’s and father’s sides, a long term, well trained nanny, extremely good schools and some of the best security in the world. On the other hand, one of them lives with parents who - apparently - have both had serious mental health issues within the last few years, including a mother who had thoughts of suicide during her first pregnancy and is now pregnant again, whose parents have moved him through three countries in two years, who has a close relationship with exactly one extended family member and whose parents’ decisions have left him significantly more exposed to potential press harassment and genuine security risks.

Looking at it like that, I think it’s very reasonable for Charles to be furious with Harry but to also be deeply, deeply concerned about his current state of mind and what it might mean for both Harry himself and for Archie. And for William to continue to protect his own children while not irrevocably slamming the door on his brother and nephew.

I saw a counsellor for a while. I was told that, as well as the obvious fact that they have professional training, it's advisable to speak to a counsellor because you feel inhibited when talking to loved ones - because you don't want to hurt them. But it seems that Harry wants to hurt his family as much as possible. Why?

I'm sure the Queen understands that Harry felt that royal life was not for him and that he wanted to start a new life somewhere else, but I doubt that she understands why he's telling lies about Archie's style and title, claiming that the Royal Family are uncaring and abusive and racist, and saying that she and Philip were bad parents, when all she's done is reiterate that he's a much loved member of the family. Does anyone understand that?

It's simple and it's complicated. To me, it's clear that Harry is out to hurt his family because he didn't get what he wanted. He thinks they don't love or value him as much as William, and now he's going to strike back. That part is simple. The complicated part is WHY he wants to hurt them so much, especially his father. Usually when people strike out like that it's from a deep well of pain, and I'm sure that well does exist in Harry..........but he's doing it repeatedly, deliberately; he's not doing it in a burst of emotion, a passionate response to some question or event. As Shakespeare said, "revenge is a dish best served cold". Well Harry is serving his revenge straight out of the freezer.

We don’t know what any of the other royals think about their royal duties and/or the people that they meet doing them. There have been statements made over the years for public consumption, and we know the Queen is driven by duty to Crown and Commonwealth. Charles once called royal life ‘a soap opera’ and has used his role to speak on agriculture, alternative healing etc. None of his everyday engagements have been commented on by him in an overall way in private, however.

Much of the BRF image is driven by PR. What the human beings behind closed doors think of it all when they are alone at night is unknown. Proud, depressed, frustrated, happy? We just don’t know. And yes, they keep quiet. Again, at what cost if any to their mental health we just don’t know.

I find it quite ironic that throughout Mental Health Week 2021 the British media were consecutively praising its aims and focus and at the same time attacking Harry for his statements on mental health on his podcast with Dak Shepherd.

And as far as Harry’s statements about his engagements are concerned many of his statements on The Me You Can’t See have been taken out of context and twisted by the tabloid media. It’s clear Harry felt extremely stressed at many points between 28 and 34. Why, considering his known state of mental health and the fact he was seeing therapists for at least some of the time, was it considered fine by TPTB and other royals for him (and Meghan) to be sent on these tours and engagements? Because he was popular with the public and it was good PR for the ‘firm’ for the BRF, that’s why.

Last edited:
This is a video just 8 months ago of Harry talking about his Nepal trip. Seems to have changed his tune since even then.

And he seemed to understand how important it was to meet the Gurkhas at the time:

I know royal tours are exhausting and often fraught but I think he's looking back with something different now than he was *then* even if his mental health wasn't good in March 2016.

If nothing else he's being incredibly short-sighted and stupid for telling the world over and over now that he hated service (and again he went there to celebrate the Gurkha 200 and to bring attention to a devastated country because of his personal connections to them). He and Meghan are desperate to be taken seriously as humanitarians.

I find this hard to watch because I can't now get past his new comments about he had his arm twisted to go on this trip, how he was exhausted and essentially didn't want to be there. Imagine if the parents of the dead veterans, if these kids, knew what Harry was saying now? Imagine if all those suffering around the world whom he visited knew that he had to grin and bear it because he envied that they were freer than him? I prefer to believe that Harry is just putting on an act now to suit his agenda, that he genuinely wanted to make such trips and meet people who got a lift from his visit, but the MORE he speaks as he has, the more it's going to be harder to believe that's the case. There's an expression I always hear on my local sports radio that a coach once said: "if someone tells you who they are, believe them". Harry is telling us who he is.

I find this hard to watch because I can't now get past his new comments about he had his arm twisted to go on this trip, how he was exhausted and essentially didn't want to be there. Imagine if the parents of the dead veterans, if these kids, knew what Harry was saying now? Imagine if all those suffering around the world whom he visited knew that he had to grin and bear it because he envied that they were freer than him? I prefer to believe that Harry is just putting on an act now to suit his agenda, that he genuinely wanted to make such trips and meet people who got a lift from his visit, but the MORE he speaks as he has, the more it's going to be harder to believe that's the case. There's an expression I always hear on my local sports radio that a coach once said: "if someone tells you who they are, believe them". Harry is telling us who he is.

If he didn't want to do royal duties, why not tell the RF, say he didn't want to be a working royal and that he wanted to stay in the army for life.

Looking at it like that, I think it’s very reasonable for Charles to be furious with Harry but to also be deeply, deeply concerned about his current state of mind and what it might mean for both Harry himself and for Archie. And for William to continue to protect his own children while not irrevocably slamming the door on his brother and nephew.

The RF isn't just Charles and William, though. The Queen surely isn't going to bed every night only worrying about Harry and Archie. And while Charles and William being concerned about Harry and Archie is natural, it's also natural for them to be disappointed and suspicious about the way Harry sucked up to Orlando Bloom, the Prince George Parody Man. Not slamming the door on his brother and nephew is one thing, accepting Harry back unconditionally after seeing how indifferent he is towards William's children and their privacy and dignity after raising high hell about a picture of the back of his own son's head quite another. Accepting that Harry doesn't give a damn about any child other than his own is a good reason to not welcome him back as if nothing happened at all. Pretending that as soon as Harry gets the help he needs, he'll feel concern about the children in his family other than his own is just this - lying to oneself.

Harry's behavior re: Orlando is disappointing even to me. I remember the days I first started going to playgrounds with my niece. She isn't my daughter, yet I remember how I could tell her cries from these of any other child. When someone else fell and I could see they'd be OK, I generally lost interest; when it was her, I had this overwhelming need to make it all right for her right now. I had to stop myself from fussing over her because it wasn't doing her any good. It isn't like your own child but it isn't like it's any child from the street either. I imagine it was incredibly disappointing for both William and Charles to see just how much Harry doesn't care.

I also lived a very secure life, with loving parents who did everything for me. I strongly reject the notion that since in the immediate family, there aren't any such problems, a member of the extended family can throw everyone to the wolves and the children won't be affected at all.

Last edited:
If he didn't want to do royal duties, why not tell the RF, say he didn't want to be a working royal and that he wanted to stay in the army for life.

Only Harry can answer that......He's such a bundle of contradictions that it's hard to know what is truth now vs. truth then, what is just pretend now vs. pretend then.

Curry:

We don’t know what any of the other royals think about their royal duties and/or the people that they meet doing them. There have been statements made over the years for public consumption, and we know the Queen is driven by duty to Crown and Commonwealth. Charles once called royal life ‘a soap opera’ and has used his role to speak on agriculture, alternative healing etc. None of his everyday engagements have been commented on by him in an overall way in private, however.

Much of the BRF image is driven by PR. What the human beings behind closed doors think of it all when they are alone at night is unknown. Proud, depressed, frustrated, happy? We just don’t know. And yes, they keep quiet. Again, at what cost if any to their mental health we just don’t know.

The BRF are human beings, so I would be shocked if every one of them, at some point, weren't exhausted and drained, wishing they could stay home instead of traveling. But overall, they seem to enjoy meeting people and doing really relevant work; they care about people. Until they give me reason to be concerned about their mental health, I can't speculate negatively on it.

I find it quite ironic that throughout Mental Health Week 2021 the British media were consecutively praising its aims and focus and at the same time attacking Harry for his statements on mental health on his podcast with Dak Shepherd.

I haven't seen anyone attack Harry for his statements on mental health. I've seen people attack his negativity towards the royal family, his changing narrative, and his attitude towards people who have less than he does. People can disagree but those are certainly fair criticism.

The Duke & Duchess of Sussex and Family, News and Events 4: April 2021 -

And as far as Harry’s statements about his engagements are concerned many of his statements on The Me You Can’t See have been taken out of context and twisted by the tabloid media. It’s clear Harry felt extremely stressed at many points between 28 and 34. Why, considering his known state of mental health and the fact he was seeing therapists for at least some of the time, was it considered fine by TPTB and other royals for him (and Meghan) to be sent on these tours and engagements? Because he was popular with the public and it was good PR for the ‘firm’ for the BRF, that’s why.

Maybe I’m misunderstanding, but was Harry supposed to not work for years on end because he had mental health issues? That’s really not an option for most of the world. Was sitting at home really the best and only option? A lot of people manage to combine therapy and their jobs or school.

I thought they wanted those tours. Wasn’t that in their HIHO plan.…..the more “fun” parts. So... which is it?

I’m still not clear on how aware the family was about Meghan’s problems and when they knew. Or the severity. I can’t keep up with Harry. Every time he opens his mouth, he seems to contradict himself.

I can’t assess what the family should or shouldn’t have done. Harry is all over the place. And we sure aren’t hearing their side of anything.

Last edited:
IA- the children here and now need to be protected. Didn’t intend to imply otherwise. This public thrashing of their family members is just horrible. To put it mildly. I agree with everything you said.

I added that bit about Archie because I think Harry’s story about Meghan and suicide may be one of the most damaging things he’s said.

I agree. It must be hard for Archie to one day read that while his father was worth living for, he himself wasn't (as that is unfortunately what can be derived from it - even though I am sure that is not what Harry or Meghan intended to communicate).

Maybe I’m misunderstanding, but was Harry supposed to not work for years on end because he had mental health issues? That’s really not an option for most of the world. Was sitting at home really the best and only option? A lot of people manage to combine therapy and their jobs or school.

I though they wanted those tours. Wasn’t that in their HIHO plan.…..the more “fun” parts. So... which is it?

I’m still not clear on how aware the family was about Meghan’s problems and when they knew. Or the severity. I can’t keep up with Harry. Every time he opens his mouth, he seems to contradict himself.

I can’t assess what the family should or shouldn’t have done. Harry is all over the place. And we sure aren’t hearing their side of anything.

Public appearances are a bit different from normal work, but I take your meaning. I find it hard to believe that Queen or Charles would have insisted Harry continue if he had been honest about his feelings. Moreover, IIRC, Meghan wanted to hit the ground running and was very excited about taking up royal duties.

The royal family aren't mind readers and the royal family did consider options that would have allowed Harry and Meghan to continue with less pressure. We know they seriously researched the possibility of Harry and Meghan living in South Africa but they couldn't afford it and Harry didn't want to dip into his own pocket for security. There are reports that Charles was also willing to consider the half-in/half-out solution but Harry wouldn't put it into writing and we now know that was because there wasn't a plan.

If Harry really didn't enjoy public engagements, he should be very happy right now. It just doesn't seem that he is.

No, I don’t know, and that is the point really. None of us know, as outsiders, anything for sure that has gone on behind closed doors between Harry and any of the other royals in the more than two decades between Diana’s death and Harry taking his family to North America.

However, had therapy been offered to Harry as a twelve year old after his mother’s death, I am sure we would have heard about it since, especially in the Heads Together days, and when Harry conducted a much praised podcast on mental health with Briony Gordon, in which he discussed his own health.

What we do know is that the boys were ‘persuaded’ by Prince Philip to walk behind their mother’s coffin, a demonstration which seemingly had a huge effect on each of them judging by later statements, and presumably one that Charles felt was appropriate, as it went ahead. No therapist or psychiatrist would have recommended such an action.

I do not understand the big deal about walking behind the coffin. When my father passed away, there was a funeral procession and my son who was 13 at the time, was completely included, and he did go to the cemetery and as in the Jewish tradition threw dirt over the coffin, and watched as the gravediggers covered the grave, he has not been traumatized by that experience, he always says that he is grateful for having been included it gave him sense of closure and a chance to say the prayer over the grave, say goodbye to his grandfather.

Harry should feel grateful for beeing able to say farewell to his mother.

I can image that had he not been included; he would now be complaining that was not permitted to attend the funeral.

It is not however in the traditions of the British Royal Family for twelve and fifteen year olds to be expected to follow the coffin of a parent, torn away from them too soon, through the streets of London in front of TV cameras recording every second. Many of the public were weeping, wailing, calling out. Otherwise there was silence, except for the sound horses hooves. It was in front of the world media, and IMO was deeply traumatic.

Oprah is being called out on Twitter for exploiting the mentally vulnerable because apparently she did the same thing with actress Lindsay Lohan a few years ago….

I’m not surprised at Oprah being called out by people on Twitter. These keyboard warriors on Twitter complain about every public figure imaginable. And Oprah has spoken about her own childhood and its traumas several years ago.

It is not however in the traditions of the British Royal Family for twelve and fifteen year olds to be expected to follow the coffin of a parent, torn away from them too soon, through the streets of London in front of TV cameras recording every second. Many of the public were weeping, wailing, calling out. Otherwise there was silence, except for the sound horses hooves. It was in front of the world media, and IMO was deeply traumatic.

I believe it would be traumatic for anyone, regardless of age, having to follow a beloved family member's coffin amid all the public reaction and interest surrounding Diana's death and funeral. It's a time where grief is at its highest and most people are allowed to come to grips with their grief any way they choose to and not required to put on a "public show" like puppets on a string.

Sometimes too, it isn't until a person reaches later in life that reflections on the good, the bad and the ugly in one's existence actually becomes something in the forefront of their minds and then have the realization that they need to do something different and they need to make changes. There isn't a "how to" book that works for everyone as everyone is different. We all make mistakes. We all take the wrong roads at times and we certainly never come out on the other side as perfect human beings. It's a lifelong journey to even begin to think we're whole, mentally healthy human beings.

Maybe it does really seem like I'm overly criticizing Harry and what he has presented as himself lately. I see a lot of the me I was at his age in Harry and what he's facing. Perhaps I'm projecting what I've experienced onto what I'm seeing coming from Harry now but I also realize that a whole lot of people are seeing the same things I am and its not a good look on Harry at all.

There is hope though. Wherever there is life, there is hope. He may possibly come out on the other side of all this a better, stronger, more confident and self aware person and see this period he's going through as one of the biggest blessings of his life. Now *that* will be a mental health personal story to pay attention to! ?

There’s more to the article...lots to unpack, wow. Charles can’t speak, but the sources can for him. It’s just heartbreaking to hear Harry speak this way about his father. I didn’t know that about Sophie, but I can believe it. I can believe the Sussexes had all the resources available to them, and never availed themselves of them. I can believe they never spoke to anyone about their concerns? Why would they? I don’t think these concerns cropped up until H and M realized they weren’t ever going to be treated exactly like William and Kate

A royal source said: “Father and son relations are at their lowest ever point.
“Harry says he wants reconciliation, but has clearly decided to *villainise his father. Charles is just at a loss about what to do.

"Harry doesn’t seem to take into account that parenting styles have radically changed over recent years, especially the role a father plays.

“It’s just so wounding to him (Charles), he’s a sensitive man and these personal attacks hurt deeply. He can’t understand why Harry is doing this to him.

“He did so much for the wedding and even helped him move to Canada — contrary to what Harry has said.

“Charles is also frustrated that he can’t respond publicly to these accusations and the outlets that Harry is using do not have the burden of a right to reply.

A source said: “Sophie Wessex reached out to Meghan to help, but she didn’t take her up on it.

“The Sussexes had a full household at their disposal with their own team that they chose and hired to help them. No one knew Harry felt this way. He never said so.”

Harry’s biographer Penny Junor, author of Prince Harry: Brother, Soldier, Son, warned his relationship with Charles could be over.

She said: “It’s ironic that Harry says he does not want history to repeat itself, but that’s what he is engineering here. It’s history repeating itself.

“He’s saying he wants to break the cycle. But if he really was serious about wanting to get away, wanting to protect his wife and his child, and breaking the cycle, he should have gone to the US and just kept their heads down and become private individuals.

Ingrid Seward, editor-in-chief of Majesty Magazine, said: “I know a lot of people when they go into therapy are inclined to blame their parents for what happened to them.

"But I find it so hard to understand what Harry’s trying to do because he had the most magical childhood and should stop blaming his family.

“He was given everything. Diana spoiled him rotten and Prince Charles was a wonderful father to those boys.

“He is certainly blaming his family and indeed damaging them in doing so. It’s incredibly hurtful for them. I imagine it makes them very angry.”

In the same Sun piece, a section by Arthur Edwards. I think he’s right about Harry’s rep taking a hit

I HAVE seen just how close Prince Harry used to be with his father Prince Charles.

At a memorial service for Diana in 2007, there was an affectionate kiss from a proud dad to his son, while Harry responded with a warm smile.

So when I hear Harry again take a very public potshot at his father over the pain of his childhood, I feel for our future king.

Both boys must have gone through untold suffering after their mum died.

But Charles did his level best to bring them both up in the tragic circumstances.

Ultimately, I believe they will tarnish Harry’s reputation while Charles maintains a dignified silence

Arthur Edwards, Ingrid Seward and Penny Junor didn’t grow up in the midst of the royal family as a child of the POW. What they saw was as members of the media (imbibing the PR) and as an author close to Charles. They know as much about what went on privately as the rest of the media who make their living by reporting on royals.

And if, according to an unnamed source, Sophie reached out to Meghan and was presumably rejected, but in another sentence states that they (presumably the Wessexes) didn’t know about any troubles because Harry never said anything, that doesn’t make any sense. Nor does it jib with the Queen and Charles knowing of Harry and Meghan’s unhappiness for months in 2019 nor that Harry had previously been in therapy for years.

Last edited:
I’m not surprised at Oprah being called out by people on Twitter. These keyboard warriors on Twitter complain about every public figure imaginable. And Oprah has spoken about her own childhood and its traumas several years ago.

The same keyboard warrior who celebrated Prince Philip's passing and sending vile comments and accusation of racism to him after the Oprah's interview. The same keyboard warriors who tried to cancel the royal family and overthrow the monarchy. The same keyboard warriors who send vitriol to Princess Beatrice after the official announcement of her pregnancy. The same keyboard warriors who spread false allegation on the Cambridges' marital life. Prince Philip had a tumultuous childhood with separation of his parents, mother in mental asylum, sister and her family killed in a plane crash. He did not publicly complained about his upbringing and bashing his family in public domain. Instead he carried on with his duty.

Arthur Edwards, Ingrid Seward and Penny Junor didn’t grow up in the midst of the royal family as a child of the POW. What they saw was as members of the media (imbibing the PR) and as an author close to Charles. They know as much about what went on privately as the rest of the media who make their living by reporting on royals.

And if, according to an unnamed source, Sophie reached out to Meghan and was presumably rejected, but in another sentence states that they (presumably the Wessexes) didn’t know about any troubles because Harry never said anything, that doesn’t make any sense. Nor does it jib with the Queen and Charles knowing of Harry and Meghan’s unhappiness for months in 2019 nor that Harry had previously been in therapy for years.

And so did Marina Hyde (from The Guardian) who also do not know the ins and outs behind-the-scene of the Royal Family, but constantly criticises the royal family to push her republicanism agenda and make Harry & Meghan look good

I'm also not buying into the narratives that the tabloid/magazines are pushing out. I'm treating them as "gossipy opinion columnists", rather than taking them as word-by-word.

Last edited:
I've figured out my personal problem with the narrative that Henry and Meghan are trying to push, it's peppered with untruths/lies. I cannot believe any of Henry's "truth" when he's quite happy telling lies to simply push the narrative, including using his mothers terrible experiences to further his clear jealousy of the organisation he was manipulated into leaving.

Whatever else they have "in the bank", I hope we get to hear it soon and then there will be nothing left. A 1000 year old institution will outlive the gossip Henry is trying to keep alive.

Exactly. Harry's "truth bombs" are turning out to be more bombs than truth....with his allegation that it was Meghan instead of his brother William who urged him to seek therapy for his issues being only the latest one. Millions of people, myself included....have a very clear memory of reading that it was William who was responsible for getting him to seek help years ago.

Doesn't Harry realize that much of what he is asserting publicly as fact can be proven/disproven?:ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom