The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #1501  
Old 04-24-2021, 03:00 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Location: Kopenhagen, Denmark
Posts: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by US Royal Watcher View Post
So in Oprah's mind, broadcasting the "truth" made it necessary to alter headlines because she couldn't find enough real headlines to back up the Sussexes claims.

Oprah is also congratulating herself on publicizing a smear of the entire royal family (except the Queen and Prince Philip) by allowing the allegation to be aired without naming the actual individual supposedly involved. A decision that is made even more indefensible after Harry and Meghan couldn't even agree on the basic facts.

Oprah also let many lies go unchallenged, such as Archie wasn't a prince because of his heritage, their taxpayer funded security ended because of racism, etc.

Oprah also failed to press Meghan to respond to the bullying allegations but allowed Meghan to claim, without evidence, that Harry's family was leaking false information about her.

Oprah should stick to what she knows: entertainment, which is about creating appearances not revealing facts or even "truth.".
May I ask something as your are american or live there.
Is there any critical discussion about Oprah in the US in general?
I looked up her twitter and surprise surprise one cannot comment on the Sussex tweet and other stuff is limited for her friends only to comment, so does she need this control because otherwise thousands of tweets would be flooding her account or is it just a method of her pr? I saw only few critical answers left to later tweets (as the sussex is blocked from comments) and am surprised because so many are upset and usually many use social media to tell their opinion, anger or whatever but nobody seems to focus in the really bad job Oprah has done in this "interview", except dropping her jaw in "useful" moments a robot had done a better job asking questions ect
Being danish, married to a Brit I have never been interested in Oprah's work, but after this desaster I wonder how anyone can consider her a serious journalist (maybe she is not I don't know).
Thanks.
__________________

  #1502  
Old 04-24-2021, 03:02 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Woodbury, United States
Posts: 2,433
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin9 View Post
It wouldn’t have made much sense for another reason: When you place an order, you tend to place an order. Not explain why you’re doing it.

I find it distasteful that an occasion such as this was apparently seen as an opportunity to generate positive PR. I see no other purpose to making this public. If Meghan wanted to convey her thoughtfulness to the family alone- Scobie has made it clear she’s spoken to the Queen. And a nice handwritten letter would have done it too. Plenty of ways to accomplish that privately.

It’s also an odd thing to do when one of the issues between you and your in laws is privacy.
Beautifully said! This whole thing emphasizes where the Sussexes priorities lie - themselves, and publicizing themselves. What’s amazing is that they don’t understand how bad this makes them look; even if Meghan was sincere, going out of her way to make sure everyone knows just how sincere she is just makes it easy to wonder if she is. It’s really ugly - distasteful is a good word- to make a funeral, a FUNERAL- about yourself. But, H and M announced their first pregnancy at Eugenie’s wedding, so they have experience in trying to divert attention from the real star to themselves
__________________

  #1503  
Old 04-24-2021, 03:32 PM
Fem's Avatar
Fem Fem is offline
Courtier
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: UK, Poland
Posts: 705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa View Post
Publicity. For the same reason why when it is discovered who makes an outfit or handbag a royal wears- that item usually sells out shortly after.
I'm sure Willow Crossley has seen a huge uptake in sales having their names seen in so many publications



https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal...s-royal-family
Please check out soapstar's post here: https://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...ml#post2394175
Apparently it was confirmed that the details were released by the Sussexes' Global Press Secretary. Whoever that is.

In other news, barely a week after Prince Philip's funeral, we have Scobie doing his thing:
https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal...mily-update-vn
Most interesting quotes include:
Quote:
Issues regarding Meghan Markle's time in the Royal Family "haven't been addressed" according to an expert. ABC News Royal Contributor Omid Scobie warned that the Duchess of Sussex's "journey" had to be acknowledged in reconciliation efforts.
Quote:
"This isn't just about Harry and William, this is also about the journey that we heard from the Duchess of Sussex."And perhaps some of the things that haven't been addressed in that.
"That are many things that Harry can talk about with people."
The expert added: "But I'm sure there are many things that need to be said to the Duchess too."
I don't know how this is supposed to help. And how anything is supposed to be addressed if Harry's talks with William and Charles did not go well.
  #1504  
Old 04-24-2021, 03:32 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Torrance, United States
Posts: 5,038
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa View Post
Publicity. For the same reason why when it is discovered who makes an outfit or handbag a royal wears- that item usually sells out shortly after.
I'm sure Willow Crossley has seen a huge uptake in sales having their names seen in so many publications



https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal...s-royal-family
Please read soapstar's earlier reply in which the media outlets confirmed the information regarding the wreath came from the Sussexes' spokesperson. They have not issued a denial or launched legal action either.
The Sussex spokesperson kindly provided publicity for their florist in the statement they authorized.

No objections to the beautiful wreath or the personal note. I only find the couple's timing on their decision to release their information about the wreath regrettable. Had they waited until the following day, it would have been better.
  #1505  
Old 04-24-2021, 03:44 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 1,406
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fem View Post

In other news, barely a week after Prince Philip's funeral, we have Scobie doing his thing:
https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal...mily-update-vn
Most interesting quotes include:
I don't know how this is supposed to help. And how anything is supposed to be addressed if Harry's talks with William and Charles did not go well.
That's the same thing that Gayle was saying right after the interview that Meghan needed to be included in any peace talks.

However if Harry can't get any talks off the ground with his brother and father - and was at pains to tell us that, I don't see how adding his wife into the mix will help. Especially if they can't establish ground rules like "no talking to the media".

Would the Sussexes be happy if Kate insisted on being there because clearly Meghan has an issue with her that needs to be solved on this "journey" together? I'm not so sure.

They're treating Meghan's (extremely short) "journey" in the BRF like she was on Strictly Come Dancing and thought she was voted off too early or stormed out because of Backstage Drama.

It also seems that Meghan and Harry's "personal chats" with HM might not have been conducive either if they're complaining that she's being frozen out. I personally would be worried that Meghan/Harry was recording everything I said via Zoom to release out of context at a later date.

Long term Meghan will need to be involved but if they can't even have a phone call without it being called "unproductive" to the world twice then I don't see how she helps the situation right now when it's only been 6 weeks.

It smacks of them wanting the BRF to bend the knee GOT style rather than actually sort things out.
  #1506  
Old 04-24-2021, 03:59 PM
Osipi's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Posts: 16,294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavs View Post
That's the same thing that Gayle was saying right after the interview that Meghan needed to be included in any peace talks.

However if Harry can't get any talks off the ground with his brother and father - and was at pains to tell us that, I don't see how adding his wife into the mix will help. Especially if they can't establish ground rules like "no talking to the media".

Would the Sussexes be happy if Kate insisted on being there because clearly Meghan has an issue with her that needs to be solved on this "journey" together? I'm not so sure.

They're treating Meghan's (extremely short) "journey" in the BRF like she was on Strictly Come Dancing and thought she was voted off too early or stormed out because of Backstage Drama.

It also seems that Meghan and Harry's "personal chats" with HM might not have been conducive either if they're complaining that she's being frozen out. I personally would be worried that Meghan/Harry was recording everything I said via Zoom to release out of context at a later date.

Long term Meghan will need to be involved but if they can't even have a phone call without it being called "unproductive" to the world twice then I don't see how she helps the situation right now when it's only been 6 weeks.

It smacks of them wanting the BRF to bend the knee GOT style rather than actually sort things out.
I believe what may have happened is that Meghan's "truths" that came out in the Oprah interview are kind of playing a huge second banana as the media focus goes primarily to Harry and his family and "working things out". Especially since Harry flew back to the UK for Philip's funeral.

The "truths" that Meghan wanted "out there" and focused on just didn't happen the way that she thought they would. They're turning out to be a side notes in stories revolving around Harry and his family. But then again, it's always been the BRF that draws the attention and Meghan actually wasn't a part of them long enough to really cement her place in it.

Says something too about wanting to have "equal billing" in things eh?
__________________
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. ~~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~~
  #1507  
Old 04-24-2021, 04:02 PM
Somebody's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Somewhere, Suriname
Posts: 6,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fem View Post
Please check out soapstar's post here: https://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...ml#post2394175
Apparently it was confirmed that the details were released by the Sussexes' Global Press Secretary. Whoever that is.

In other news, barely a week after Prince Philip's funeral, we have Scobie doing his thing:
https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal...mily-update-vn
Most interesting quotes include:
I don't know how this is supposed to help. And how anything is supposed to be addressed if Harry's talks with William and Charles did not go well.
All of this sounds very much as if the Sussexes consider themselves the only wronged party. As long as they don't recognize that they themselves made serious mistakes as well, I do indeed think that reconciliation is far away...

And I wonder what the 'end goal' is for the Sussexes regarding this reconciliation? Being publicly welcomed into the Royal Family? Receiving lots of money from them? Or being able to have a quiet personal relationship with Harry's family? I'd think the BRF would be hoping for the latter but I don't think that's enough for the Sussexes as that doesn't help their brand.
  #1508  
Old 04-24-2021, 04:17 PM
Alisa's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: , United States
Posts: 2,875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fem View Post
Please check out soapstar's post here: https://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...ml#post2394175
Apparently it was confirmed that the details were released by the Sussexes' Global Press Secretary. Whoever that is.

In other news, barely a week after Prince Philip's funeral, we have Scobie doing his thing:
https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal...mily-update-vn
Most interesting quotes include:
I don't know how this is supposed to help. And how anything is supposed to be addressed if Harry's talks with William and Charles did not go well.
All I have heard and read about "wreathgates" is "according to sources", "palace insiders"..etc. and publications that have said
These publications did not state whether these details had been provided by the Sussexes' press office.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal...s-royal-family

I will happily change my view on the matter if someone provide a link that says the details were released by the couple and/or their press people.
__________________
Those who plot the destruction of others often perish in the attempt. ---Phaedrus
  #1509  
Old 04-24-2021, 04:23 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Woodbury, United States
Posts: 2,433
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fem View Post
Please check out soapstar's post here: https://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...ml#post2394175
Apparently it was confirmed that the details were released by the Sussexes' Global Press Secretary. Whoever that is.

In other news, barely a week after Prince Philip's funeral, we have Scobie doing his thing:
https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal...mily-update-vn
Most interesting quotes include:
I don't know how this is supposed to help. And how anything is supposed to be addressed if Harry's talks with William and Charles did not go well.
Ugh. The rift is ultimately between Harry and his family.; IMO that takes precedence over Meghan’s “journey”. The problem is that Harry sees everything through her eyes; I don’t think he has any desire to try and see things from his family’s perspective. He and M genuinely think they are the wronged parties. Add this to H choosing some billionaire over his father, and I’m not holding out a lot of hope for a genuine reconciliation
  #1510  
Old 04-24-2021, 04:30 PM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Somewhere, United States
Posts: 1,780
The Duke & Duchess of Sussex and Family, News and Events 4: April 2021 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLLK View Post
Please read soapstar's earlier reply in which the media outlets confirmed the information regarding the wreath came from the Sussexes' spokesperson. They have not issued a denial or launched legal action either.
The Sussex spokesperson kindly provided publicity for their florist in the statement they authorized.

No objections to the beautiful wreath or the personal note. I only find the couple's timing on their decision to release their information about the wreath regrettable. Had they waited until the following day, it would have been better.


IA with much of what you say, though if no one else in the family is releasing information on funeral wreaths, I don’t there is a good time. To me, it sounds like you’re still using a terribly sad time in the family’s life as a PR opportunity for yourself. Because that is who benefits from this information being released. If the rest of the family keeps these details private, you keep it private IMO. Especially IF you have any real interest in reconciliation.

Right before the funeral begins is the worst time though. Agreed on that.
  #1511  
Old 04-24-2021, 04:30 PM
Fem's Avatar
Fem Fem is offline
Courtier
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: UK, Poland
Posts: 705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
All of this sounds very much as if the Sussexes consider themselves the only wronged party. As long as they don't recognize that they themselves made serious mistakes as well, I do indeed think that reconciliation is far away...

And I wonder what the 'end goal' is for the Sussexes regarding this reconciliation? Being publicly welcomed into the Royal Family? Receiving lots of money from them? Or being able to have a quiet personal relationship with Harry's family? I'd think the BRF would be hoping for the latter but I don't think that's enough for the Sussexes as that doesn't help their brand.
In my opinion, I've been viewing that wrong all this time. The Sussexes don't see themselves as the wronged party, they see Meghan as the wrong party. It would make total sense given the commentary we've received from both Omid Scobie and Gayle King.

I think they want the BRF to admit Meghan was not treated right - by them as an organisation and as a family and by the press. I think they want, maybe not a public apology, but more recognition on how hard this has been for her. Even though they already did that, maybe not enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa View Post
All I have heard and read about "wreathgates" is "according to sources", "palace insiders"..etc. and publications that have said
These publications did not state whether these details had been provided by the Sussexes' press office.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal...s-royal-family

I will happily change my view on the matter if someone provide a link that says the details were released by the couple and/or their press people.
I have literally linked a post, made by this forums' mod, with a quote and a link to an article that states this statement was issued by Sussexes' Global Press Secretary.
  #1512  
Old 04-24-2021, 04:33 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posts: 1,203
I find the whole thing very weird and very distasteful. People post pretty much anything and everything on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter these days, but I have never, ever, seen anyone post on social media about a wreath they sent to a funeral. It's just not something that anyone would do. You might post about the lovely bouquet of flowers that your partner sent you for your birthday, or that someone sent to cheer you up when you were feeling unwell, but the wreath you sent to your grandfather's funeral? Who does that?!


And how can the statement have come from anyone other than the Sussexes? I don't suppose they explained to the florist why they wanted each particular flower, so how would the florist know?
  #1513  
Old 04-24-2021, 04:38 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 1,406
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
I believe what may have happened is that Meghan's "truths" that came out in the Oprah interview are kind of playing a huge second banana as the media focus goes primarily to Harry and his family and "working things out". Especially since Harry flew back to the UK for Philip's funeral.

The "truths" that Meghan wanted "out there" and focused on just didn't happen the way that she thought they would. They're turning out to be a side notes in stories revolving around Harry and his family. But then again, it's always been the BRF that draws the attention and Meghan actually wasn't a part of them long enough to really cement her place in it.

Says something too about wanting to have "equal billing" in things eh?
That makes sense. Of course the media in the UK are mostly focusing on Harry and his father and brother. They're the key component here and have been all their lives. Meghan only married in a little less than 3 years ago and has been "out" for half that.

She's obviously a big part of the story but she's never going to be the primary focus here, when talking about a royal rift between a prince and two future kings. If it was her vs Harry ala the Wars of the Waleses things might be different. Or if she'd been married in longer.

It really makes me think that they were serious when they complained through Gayle that everyone was focusing too much on "are the royals racist?" and not enough on "Meghan the biggest victim". Even though a lot of people were applauding her for telling "her truth". Previously I thought they were being disingenuous about that, whereas now it seems to be partly the truth, although Meghan still knew what she was doing when she brought up race.

That said, it seems a lot more of the US media is focused on her and less on Harry but then they aren't as dominating a story as they are in the UK in general.

Assuming everything is fine with the birth we probably will see Meghan back in the UK for the statue unveiling so she can be part of the next round of talks/PR, which I previously didn't think was likely at all.

I think their endgame is still a full public apology, with HRH titles guaranteed, HIHO with invitations to all the fun parts and Charles paying security and upkeep of their lifestyle costs. Especially now they're "re-evaluating" their Spotify and Netflix content according to Scobie.
  #1514  
Old 04-24-2021, 04:38 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: Queens Village,, United States
Posts: 427
Harry himself complained about his family especially his father and he was the one who dealt with the unnamed person who talked about Archie's appearance. I did not see Meghan "putting down" Kate. She praised her and said she was a good person. Also, I firmly believe that if Kate had denied the crying story or if a KP spokesperson did, a lot of problems and ill will could have been avoided. I think that there was ill will between the Cambridges and the Sussexes which came to a head. During that service Kate and William looked daggers and snubbed the Sussexes. I don't think all the fault can be put at the feet of the Sussexes. Maybe HM or Charles should have stepped in. I think of course there are differences of opinions about the Sussexes. Some view them positively.
  #1515  
Old 04-24-2021, 04:44 PM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Somewhere, United States
Posts: 1,780
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsypaige View Post
Ugh. The rift is ultimately between Harry and his family.; IMO that takes precedence over Meghan’s “journey”. The problem is that Harry sees everything through her eyes; I don’t think he has any desire to try and see things from his family’s perspective. He and M genuinely think they are the wronged parties. Add this to H choosing some billionaire over his father, and I’m not holding out a lot of hope for a genuine reconciliation


Most of this IA with. But I’m not necessarily sure he chose a billionaire over his father. Or grandmother, for that matter. Maybe Charles needed some time alone, as was indicated. Maybe all agreed that further interaction at this time wouldn’t be helpful. We really don’t know.

I mostly find it fascinating that an exclusive place, known for its discretion, has Harry’s meeting leak out. Of ALL meetings, it would be that one.

I do find Meghan’s “journey” to be an interesting word choice. She didn’t last 2 years. Not much of a journey there.
  #1516  
Old 04-24-2021, 04:52 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: Queens Village,, United States
Posts: 427
Charles left for his estate in Wales, I think he wanted to have some down time during and after a period of mourning.
  #1517  
Old 04-24-2021, 04:57 PM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Somewhere, United States
Posts: 1,780
The Duke & Duchess of Sussex and Family, News and Events 4: April 2021 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeas View Post
May I ask something as your are american or live there.

Is there any critical discussion about Oprah in the US in general?

I looked up her twitter and surprise surprise one cannot comment on the Sussex tweet and other stuff is limited for her friends only to comment, so does she need this control because otherwise thousands of tweets would be flooding her account or is it just a method of her pr? I saw only few critical answers left to later tweets (as the sussex is blocked from comments) and am surprised because so many are upset and usually many use social media to tell their opinion, anger or whatever but nobody seems to focus in the really bad job Oprah has done in this "interview", except dropping her jaw in "useful" moments a robot had done a better job asking questions ect

Being danish, married to a Brit I have never been interested in Oprah's work, but after this desaster I wonder how anyone can consider her a serious journalist (maybe she is not I don't know).

Thanks.


I know you didn’t ask me, but as an American, I can help a little.

Oprah is not a serious journalist. Never has been. She is a highly successful self made talk show host. Who I had a lot more respect for prior to her going off about “your truth” and this interview which was full of lies and misleading statements. (I really liked it when Meghan made it sound like she was practically a prisoner. She sure got around a lot in a short period for a trapped person....)

Had this interview been done by an actual journalist, this would have been very different because they’re held to higher standards. I believe CBS (?) said as much in the aftermath when their lies started trickling out.
  #1518  
Old 04-24-2021, 04:59 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Woodbury, United States
Posts: 2,433
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin9 View Post
Most of this IA with. But I’m not necessarily sure he chose a billionaire over his father. Or grandmother, for that matter. Maybe Charles needed some time alone, as was indicated. Maybe all agreed that further interaction at this time wouldn’t be helpful. We really don’t know.

I mostly find it fascinating that an exclusive place, known for its discretion, has Harry’s meeting leak out. Of ALL meetings, it would be that one.

I do find Meghan’s “journey” to be an interesting word choice. She didn’t last 2 years. Not much of a journey there.
I admit there's a lot of information out there that we're not exactly sure what is accurate. If it's true that both Charles and William wanted to talk with Harry only if both of them were in the room, then I wouldn't think Charles would have asked to see Harry privately. I believe he did, however......and if he did, and Harry said he (as I've read) didn't have any time on his schedule, that would explain why Charles left for Wales immediatel.

Not only that, but she started in one place (wanting to change BRF/monarchy) and ended in one place. What journey did she take? She just wants the world to believe she's a woman scorned and lay it at the feet of the BRF
  #1519  
Old 04-24-2021, 05:02 PM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,750
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fem View Post
Please check out soapstar's post here: https://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...ml#post2394175
In other news, barely a week after Prince Philip's funeral, we have Scobie doing his thing:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal...mily-update-vn

I don't know how this is supposed to help. And how anything is supposed to be addressed if Harry's talks with William and Charles did not go well.
I think Scobie is forgetting there’s another, very viable alternative, which is that nothing gets resolved. Charles and William continue to believe The Sussexes can’t be trusted and have guarded and superficial interactions with Harry and none at all with Meghan from here on. The Sussexes are told that further discussion regarding their list of grievances is unlikely to be helpful. The BRF carries on as it sees fit and Harry and Meghan can do the same.

Some people seem to be living in this fantasy world where Harry and Meghan are Lionel Messi and the BRF is Barcelona, where they can do or say anything and the team will come crawling, begging to keep them on any terms. Whereas what’s actually happened is that Harry and Meghan said they were leaving, the BRF said “ok, bye” and then stood their ground, including when the couple went for broke on Oprah. The rift is sad on a personal level but the RF didn’t lose anything irreplaceable when The Sussexes left and it hasn’t been irreparably damaged by any of their claims, no matter how many times it’s stated as fact by those with their own personal or political agendas.
  #1520  
Old 04-24-2021, 05:04 PM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Washington, United States
Posts: 1,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by valeas View Post
May I ask something as your are american or live there.
Is there any critical discussion about Oprah in the US in general?
I looked up her twitter and surprise surprise one cannot comment on the Sussex tweet and other stuff is limited for her friends only to comment, so does she need this control because otherwise thousands of tweets would be flooding her account or is it just a method of her pr? I saw only few critical answers left to later tweets (as the sussex is blocked from comments) and am surprised because so many are upset and usually many use social media to tell their opinion, anger or whatever but nobody seems to focus in the really bad job Oprah has done in this "interview", except dropping her jaw in "useful" moments a robot had done a better job asking questions ect
Being danish, married to a Brit I have never been interested in Oprah's work, but after this desaster I wonder how anyone can consider her a serious journalist (maybe she is not I don't know).
Thanks.
I have not seen any critical discussion of the interview. The first few days were full of commentators talking about the allegations of racism, and there has been little discussion since. Oprah is not considered a serious journalist. When Oprah was called out for doctoring headlines to create the appearance of racism, CBS brushed it off by announcing she is not a journalist. There has been no debate here about Archie's title or the Sussexes security. I will say that many of my friends were a put off by Harry's complaints about being financially cut off, but the media didn't dwell on it.

I think Oprah is well known and well liked. Her fans trust her judgment and will probably accept that if Oprah believes them it is probably true.
__________________

Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 6 (0 members and 6 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Duke & Duchess of Sussex and Family, News and Events 3: March - April 2021 Jacknch Current Events Archive 2203 04-06-2021 12:08 PM




Popular Tags
#royalrelatives #royalgenes abu dhabi american baby names biography britain britannia british royal family british royals buckingham palace camilla's family camilla parker bowles canada carolin china chinese ming dynasty asia asian emperor royalty qing clarence house cpr dna dresses duchess of sussex duke of cambridge duke of sussex earl of snowdon edward vii elizabeth ii emperor family tree general news thread george vi gradenigo hereditary grand duchess stéphanie hereditary grand duke guillaume history hochberg hypothetical monarchs jewellery jewelry kensington palace list of rulers maxima mountbatten names nepal nepalese royal family plantinum jubilee pless prince charles of luxembourg prince harry princess ariane princess chulabhorn princess dita princess eugenie princess laurentien princess of orange queen elizabeth ii queen louise queen victoria resusci anne royal court royal jewels royalty of taiwan russian court dress spain stuart thailand thai royal family unfinished portrait united states united states of america wales


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:53 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021
Jelsoft Enterprises
×