The Duke & Duchess of Sussex and Family, News and Events 4: April-June 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confused. Who said they were upset over Frogmore Cottage? I mean even now they keep that residence and paid years of rent in advance to maintain it. Had they stayed in the UK they would be there, as shown when Harry returned.

I have had the opinion for awhile, based on some research, that Harry could be an empath in the control of a possible narcissist, but I too am beginning to see the narcissism in both.

I honestly had to do research about “empath”, but I see your point. I have hesitated to use such a strong word as “narcissism”, but I do see signs of it. And the more I’ve seen of these 2, the more I’ve wondered.

I am confused. Who said they were upset over Frogmore Cottage? I mean even now they keep that residence and paid years of rent in advance to maintain it. Had they stayed in the UK they would be there, as shown when Harry returned.

Perhaps they were upset they didn't get something nicer, or as nice as William's but there are only so many properties available. It is hard to believe that it wasn't very nice after spending $3 million on renovations. I would imagine that even Hilary from Love it or List it could have given them everything they wanted for $3 million.

But who claiming this? I mean other than it being gossip on here. I have never heard of them being upset about Frogmore Cottage. That is my question. They seemed just fine with the home and it was renovated to their liking... and it is still their home. Folks projecting it on them doesn't make it true.

I mean upthread we had people quoting Samantha Markle. This another of her exclusives?

But who claiming this? I mean other than it being gossip on here. I have never heard of them being upset about Frogmore Cottage. That is my question. They seemed just fine with the home and it was renovated to their liking... and it is still their home. Folks projecting it on them doesn't make it true.

I mean upthread we had people quoting Samantha Markle. This another of her exclusives?
All evidence we have point to Sussexes loving Frogmore Cottage (extensive renovations, wanting to keep it, after all), but some posters think it was not big/grand enough, compared to the other royal residences (like Bagshot, Royal Lodge or Gatcombe) and that it not only was not a place that Sussexes liked/preferred, but they were somehow offended by it.

Harry said many things that he has been contradicting with his current talks and behavior. Having said that he loves his nephew doesn't mean a thing when he's palling around with the man parodying him while kicking an allmighty fuss about the back of his own son's head being photographed (with Meghan beaming at the camera, no less). He has different concepts of privacy and respect for his son and nephew, just like for himself and his former family. The one he effectively sacked and then tried to rip apart in every media that would have him.

And this is why I find myself questioning who is the real Prince Harry? His most recent words and actions are so puzzling and as you point out so contradictory.

His family must be desperately concerned about his mental health, but they know that any public engagement is not likely to be beneficial or productive. Even their private conversations with Prince Harry are quite likely to be broadcast the following day on CBS.:sad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget it was the tour during which the first complaints of Meghan's behavior towards the staff emerged. There might be an explanation other than jealousy on anyone's side.

Given the fact that the alleged accidents are now investigated and Harry and Meghan are strangely silent about the allegations after raising high hell about basically everything else under the sun, I wouldn't exclude the possibility that the Palace changed their attitude in the wake of some serious offences.

Wasn’t there unofficial chatter that H&M were supposedly getting a big apartment and Kensington Palace, along with a country home and all of a sudden shortly after the tour it was announced they were getting Frogmore Cottage?

That’s a good point ...There’s an expression “if you lie down with dogs, you’ll get up with fleas” - I think anyone who does business with Harry and Meghan need to understand that. Maybe the Sussexes won’t directly do anything negative in business relationships, but they are unpredictable, and it could be that they say or do things that the brand is uncomfortable with.

Given the findings with the Diana interview that just came out, I am concerned that they’ll level the same accusations against Oprah/CBS when their narrative needs changing

I think Meghan's influence of Harry is bigger than most of us even dared to speculate - and his own words seem to be a confirmation of it. Even if some, like the therapy bit, seem to be a lie/over-exaggeration.

It was Meghan who got him into therapy, it was Meghan who helped him realize there's more to life, he wouldn't leave if it wasn't for Meghan, Meghan opened his eyes, Meghan, Meghan, Meghan... Combine that with Harry's need to feel WORTHY of Meghan, and the picture is not healthy at all. He doesn't seem happy, he doesn't seem to be living his best life, he seems angry and hurt and sad and confused, lashing out at everyone.

I'm wondering if the perceived wrong-doing to Meghan (from BRF, of course) is not the main issue here. Not the parenting or the life or the work, but the way no one from BRF wants to apologize to his wife, who suffered a great deal.

Also, IF (because it's hard for me to believe that) this really happened like that, saying to someone "hey, I'm thinking about killing myself, but I don't want to do this, because you would lose another woman you love in your life" is so awful, hurtful and manipulative I want to yell at walls. Lord. You don't do that to people, not people you love, you don't put that burden on them.

I was surprised that the papers didn't pick up on this quote in particular - it was, in my opinion, the most alarming thing he said (that and the remark about how he thinks the press won't stop hounding Meghan until she dies). I enjoyed the program overall but this part was deeply, deeply concerning. That she alluded to this herself in the first Oprah interview suggests to me that a conversation along those lines did happen. Without knowing what the exact conversation was, I don't know if it was intended to be manipulative. It just makes me deeply sad for all of them.

I do think you may have a good point in regards to what Harry wants. It has always seemed to me that what he wants, above all, is vindication - some kind of acknowledgment that he and his wife were wronged by the family and the institution. To me, that seems to be more important to him than anything else he may or may not feel entitled to - more funding, his position in the family, etc. But I suppose I am just speculating.

I think Meghan's influence of Harry is bigger than most of us even dared to speculate - and his own words seem to be a confirmation of it. Even if some, like the therapy bit, seem to be a lie/over-exaggeration.

It was Meghan who got him into therapy, it was Meghan who helped him realize there's more to life, he wouldn't leave if it wasn't for Meghan, Meghan opened his eyes, Meghan, Meghan, Meghan... Combine that with Harry's need to feel WORTHY of Meghan, and the picture is not healthy at all. He doesn't seem happy, he doesn't seem to be living his best life, he seems angry and hurt and sad and confused, lashing out at everyone.

Remember in the Oprah interview, MM referred to Kate “owning” what she had done or said? Then Harry used the same term in his Diana/BBC/Bashir statement:
“To those who have taken some form of accountability, thank you for owning it.”

A minor thing, but I think it indicates a symbiotic relationship.

I think that the couple have a bit of an "in the bunker" mentality by now, and may be a bit disconnected from reality and facts. The hurricane of press swirling around them, both good and bad, seems to have consumed them. Add to that the weight of job expectations, Meghan heavily with child and a need to keep in the public eye to maintain reputations as caring influential superstars. This doesn't bode well for their happiness and contentment.

Given the findings with the Diana interview that just came out, I am concerned that they’ll level the same accusations against Oprah/CBS when their narrative needs changing

I think Oprah is too big for that... though Harry and Meghan decided to take on the BRF/Monarchy, so who’s to say they won’t have the chutzpah (Yiddish for nerve)?

I think for now they’re going to stick with attacking dad and the family, as lead up to the FF update. The thing is, how many times can Harry say the same things? If he wants to keep targeting his father, he’s going to have to delve even further into his childhood, where I’m sure he’ll take more of Charles’ comments and deliberately misinterpret them. If he keeps doing that, no one will care anymore...that’s happening now.

If it is a bone of contention of Harry's that his brother and his brother's family seem to be treated so much "better", then to me, it seems like he's also forgetting or not seeing that there is a lot more weight on William's shoulders as the heir to the heir to the throne and the expectations and the responsibilities that William faces are much greater than Harry will ever have to face and with the passage of time, will increase as he steps into the role of the Duke of Cornwall and Cambridge (and possibly the role of The Prince of Wales) and then, when the time comes, King.

From what we're seeing from Harry right now, it almost seems like a blessing that the personalities of the two brothers weren't reversed as I don't think Harry is in any shape to take on the roles that his brother has inherited. Harry seems to feel entitled to all that William has but hasn't thought out that being in a position that William is in carries a boatload of expectations and responsibilities and as such, cannot have a "me first" attitude to the world.
Yes, it is a blessing for all that William is the eldest.

:
That rumor originated with Samantha Markle, who would have no way to know such a thing.
I could not remember where I’d read it but if the source was indeed Samantha Markle....well, I would think she would know about Meg’s interest in the RF when she was young, but I certainly don’t think she’s a reputable source about the perfume she wore on her blind date with Harry !:ermm:

Diana and Charles had what I would consider to be the most awkward royal family configuration - only two children, close in age and of the same sex. They made a point of minimizing the difference between the boys when they were children, maybe thinking it was kinder to Harry, and then Diana died, which likely led to everyone being reluctant to take measures to correct Harry’s view of royal life, and his place in it.

It can’t be easy being the only Spare, but it makes things harder in the long run if the Heir and the Spare are treated as a matched set into young adulthood.

Harry knew his extended family was hierarchical but he didn’t experience that within his immediate family in any substantive way until he and his brother were both married. If anything he’d had the best of both worlds up until then - the indulged younger son with almost all the privileges of the firstborn.
Yes, I agree! And I’m so glad that Charlotte and Louis will have each other when/if George’s time comes. And that George will have more than one sibling to help in his role, at least for awhile.

But what did he experience after he got married? If anything, the RF bent over backwards to accommodate Meghan. She went to Sandringham while still not married to Harry. She got significant patronages straight away. She got a solo engagement with HM pretty much immediately after the wedding (Catherine had to wait for long). They got important oversea tours. What they didn't get was a court of their own, a residence equal to William and Catherine - who didn't start living in Kensigngton straight away either - and a style to which Archie wasn't entitled anyway.

Did he really think he'd always be equal to William in all things? I'm genuinely baffled. He couldn't have been unaware that a dual monarchy wasn't a thing. A state can only have one head, be it in name or deed.

I don't think treating the brothers as basically equal did them many favours in their early youth - but I don't think treating him and Meghan as a couple equal to the Cambridges in everything but the things that were very representative to the state was useful either. I believe Harry and Meghan believed they'd get the style for Archie because of all the times the BP had bent the rules, spoken or not, for Meghan.

ETA: Harry didn't see his uncles and aunt as children being treated differently than his father to draw comparisons between his own treatment vs. William's. He only knew them as adults - and as I said, the rumours of PA being HM's favourite has been around since forever. He couldn't have failed to realize that this was his future as well.
I agree! And the media made such a huge deal about the Fab Four like the were the Beatles or something. I’m sure that between Harry’s sense of entitlement and Meghan’s lack of real understanding about the hierarchy, the reality made a fall inevitable.

But what did he experience after he got married? If anything, the RF bent over backwards to accommodate Meghan. She went to Sandringham while still not married to Harry. She got significant patronages straight away. She got a solo engagement with HM pretty much immediately after the wedding (Catherine had to wait for long). They got important oversea tours. What they didn't get was a court of their own, a residence equal to William and Catherine - who didn't start living in Kensigngton straight away either - and a style to which Archie wasn't entitled anyway.

Did he really think he'd always be equal to William in all things? I'm genuinely baffled. He couldn't have been unaware that a dual monarchy wasn't a thing. A state can only have one head, be it in name or deed.

I don't think treating the brothers as basically equal did them many favours in their early youth - but I don't think treating him and Meghan as a couple equal to the Cambridges in everything but the things that were very representative to the state was useful either. I believe Harry and Meghan believed they'd get the style for Archie because of all the times the BP had bent the rules, spoken or not, for Meghan.

ETA: Harry didn't see his uncles and aunt as children being treated differently than his father to draw comparisons between his own treatment vs. William's. He only knew them as adults - and as I said, the rumours of PA being HM's favourite has been around since forever. He couldn't have failed to realize that this was his future as well.
Maybe I’m incorrect, but weren’t they offered an apartment at Kensington ? And turned it down?

This is sort of backhanded reasoning, but do you think that's behind their belief that the family should have protected Meghan better? Harry's thought process might have been "I did so many really awful things for years on end, and the Firm always managed to keep it out of the media. And now they can't/won't even stop the press from skewering Meghan over an avocado?" It's a fair question, really. I've criticized that line of reasoning before, because I didn't believe Charles or the Queen or anyone else had that sort of power. But if Harry knows perfectly well that they did, because they did it all the time for him to cover up his far worse behavior, then that would be different... at least in his mind.

There are still about a million differences in the two situations, but they could easily have been lost on Harry.
That is a really good point. If they truly kept things out of the press to protect Harry, I can see why he would be justified in thinking they could do the same for Meghan.

Does anyone else feel like I do - almost schizophrenic because what Harry keeps saying is changing and I'm going crazy. Basically nothing in his stories sticks.
Also a huge question - what's their PR team doing? What's Meghan role in this? Why is Harry so ballistic and full on? Is the PR team exploiting them as well but for what reason since they want a good rep for Harry? Harry made a few offensive and terrible comments which will be remembered forever. He also appeared as a lose canon.
Yes, who on earth is advising him? Oprah? The more salacious the story the better it is for her business. I used to really respect Oprah but I feel like she has used these two for her own purposes. I see Oprah in a very different and negative light now.

Then spare a thought for the twin sons of Turnip Toffs Rose Hanbury and husband David, Marquess of Cholmondeley. These boys were delivered by C section, so no “first born” to inherit title and lands. Who would be heir? Why, the one who weighed more of course. Think the future holds any resentment for these siblings?
Wow, this is really rough and does not bode well for a healthy sibling relationship.

They apparently were offered, very tardily, Apartment 1 at KP, in spite of the fact that the Gloucesters had been willing to move out for months, renovations weren’t begun for a very long time after their wedding.

However by then they were expecting Archie and relationships with the Cambridges in the next apartment weren’t good.

Not sure what timeline you were expecting. H&M were engaged in November 2017, married in May 2018, and ensconsed in FC by May 2019 when Archie was born. When did you expect the Gloucester apartment to be offered to them, and when do you think it was offered?

I’m starting to think Oprah was the friend that introduced them!

The difference between William (and the rest of the family) and Harry in terms of how they see the function of the Monarchy is stark. The monarch, the BRF, can be a force for good - even the "little" things, like simply meeting the public, can lift spirits. Then of course there are their pet projects they get involved in that really do help people. Harry thinks this stuff is boring, he's tired of meeting ordinary Joes and Janes - he just wants to hang out with billionaire philanthropists and Hollywood movers and shakers.

It seemed to me from what he siad that Harry didn't just find it boring to meet ordinary Joes.. he really really didn't want to. What did he think that Royal duties were about?

I’m starting to think Oprah was the friend that introduced them!

I doubt it as I am sure it is noted somewhere that Oprah only met Meghan once before the wedding, although they obviously talked on the telephone as she had wanted an interview with Meghan.
Meghan mentioned that in the Oprah interview.

I'm wondering if the perceived wrong-doing to Meghan (from BRF, of course) is not the main issue here. Not the parenting or the life or the work, but the way no one from BRF wants to apologize to his wife, who suffered a great deal.

Also, IF (because it's hard for me to believe that) this really happened like that, saying to someone "hey, I'm thinking about killing myself, but I don't want to do this, because you would lose another woman you love in your life" is so awful, hurtful and manipulative I want to yell at walls. Lord. You don't do that to people, not people you love, you don't put that burden on them.

Wow, imagine if the gender were reversed.

With regards housing etc, the RF do not always move quick on these areas, it is a case of waiting until something suitable becomes available on the various estates etc. The thing is from Meghans own mouth they had already said they wanted to make changes. In the Oprah interview she said they had been in discussions for 2 years before they left, which takes you to 2018.
So does anybody think that any discussions around homes might have been influenced by the fact that the couple had apparently already said they wanted a new arrangement.

If they had accepted the apartment in Kensington palace then they would have been on an equal footing with the Cambridges.

The Gloucesters were never going to be evicted, they still do work on behalf of the queen, but maybe they were happy to move to a smaller home when something suitable became available.

If Meghan and Harry felt the family did not move quick enough to offer them a home they liked, Harry is a millionaire he could have purchased a house.

Last edited:
All evidence we have point to Sussexes loving Frogmore Cottage (extensive renovations, wanting to keep it, after all), but some posters think it was not big/grand enough, compared to the other royal residences (like Bagshot, Royal Lodge or Gatcombe) and that it not only was not a place that Sussexes liked/preferred, but they were somehow offended by it.
certainly seen it referred to as (I can't quote exactly) not that grand, poky, ugly, that it was staff quarters rejigged etc etc. with the implication that the Sussexes were not getting properly treated by "only" getting this house.

Wow, imagine if the gender were reversed.

If genders were reversed there's no question that this would be picked up on as an incredibly manipulative tactic in an unhealthy relationship, if it really happened the way Harry says it did.

On another note, a reporter seems to have noted my personal bugbear, the bike situation, along with other openly factually incorrect things like William being the one to make him see he needed therapy.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...y/news-story/265ccdc0c621476f027392196ed38948

For some reason, members of the house of Windsor suffer from a particular form of amnesia when it comes to bikes. In 1995 Diana, Princess of Wales pointedly took aim at other more relaxed European royal houses during her infamous Panorama interview saying she was against royalty “riding round [on] bicycles,” despite the fact that her very own husband Prince Charles had over the years been repeatedly photographed pedalling away to his heart’s content.

Like Diana, her son Prince Harry seems to have a hard time recollecting all those good times on two-wheels.

In March, he told TV host Oprah Winfrey and a global audience of 50 million people that when it came to his new life in California, “I guess the highlight for me is sticking him on the back of a bicycle in his little baby seat and taking him on bike rides which is something I was never able to do when I was young.”

Then only last week the rogue royal told podcast host Dax Shepard of living in the US: “I can take Archie on the back of my bicycle – I would never have had the chance to do that.”

As far as Harry is concerned it is only now that he has the freedom to strap in his two-year-old boy and cycle around the exclusive neighbourhood, just a father and son, the dappled sunshine and a Range Rover full of protection officers purring along in their wake.

However, on at least four occasions the UK and the Commonwealth’s next sovereign did indeed take his sons out for a hearty peddle session, a fact we know because there are some uncomfortable family photos of him doing it. (Charles in a kilt riding a bike being the absolute and utter antithesis of eroticism.)

In 1988, Charles was caught riding around his dear mama’s 20,000 hectare Scottish bolthole Balmoral towing a four-year-old Harry behind him in a cart.

It also included a bit about Harry interviewing Charles in 2017.

In 2017, Harry guest edited the BBC’s Radio 4 Today and interviewed his father, touchingly calling him “Pa”. The duo discussed climate change and mental health with Charles telling his son at one point, “Darling boy, it makes me very proud to think that you understand.”

Last edited:
W

If Meghan and Harry felt the family did not move quick enough to offer them a home they liked, Harry is a millionaire he could have purchased a house.

But why should he? He knew he'd get somewhere as a working (Or even a not working royal). But yes the RF Household is a bureaucracy. Things move slowly... a lot of these houses are old places and need upkeep, remodelling etc and it takes time. So yes IMO they got a big house within a year or so of marriage.. (and Meghan got taken on as a royal worker, doing engagements with the Queen)within a short time. So IMO they got reasonable treatment from the RF/household. And Harry was never going to shell out for a house in the UK.. when he could get one free. He was probably keeping his money for a deposit on a house abraod....

I thought he was surrounded by paps and Orlando Bloom sends him a message to warn him they are about, why does Harry now have an obsession with taking Archie on the back of a bike. I take it there were no bikes on the Sandringham, Balmoral or Windsor estates only acre and acres of grounds. I know somebody is going to tell me that Archie would have been too small when they were living here, it is just that he is making out he could only do it in America but for some reason not here.

It seemed to me from what he siad that Harry didn't just find it boring to meet ordinary Joes.. he really really didn't want to. What did he think that Royal duties were about?

If I had the answer to that, I could pedal that in the media, lol. For someone who claims to be so much his mother’s son, Harry sure doesn’t have her sense of duty and compassion (of course, his father has that in spades as well, but for Harry, it’s “Charles, who?”

I thought he was surrounded by paps and Orlando Bloom sends him a message to warn him they are about, why does Harry now have an obsession with taking Archie on the back of a bike. I take it there were no bikes on the Sandringham, Balmoral or Windsor estates only acre and acres of grounds. I know somebody is going to tell me that Archie would have been too small when they were living here, it is just that he is making out he could only do it in America but for some reason not here.

Yeah its kind of funny that he moves to the Paparazzi capital of the world.. complains repeatedly about drones over his house.. and yet he has left royal estates where there are plenty of places he could take Archie for a walk or a bike ride, on the family property...

But why should he? He knew he'd get somewhere as a working (Or even a not working royal). But yes the RF Household is a bureaucracy. Things move slowly... a lot of these houses are old places and need upkeep, remodelling etc and it takes time. So yes IMO they got a big house within a year or so of marriage.. (and Meghan got taken on as a royal worker, doing engagements with the Queen)within a short time. So IMO they got reasonable treatment from the RF/household. And Harry was never going to shell out for a house in the UK.. when he could get one free. He was probably keeping his money for a deposit on a house abraod....

Exactly, but to be honest I am not sure what they wanted in the UK for a home, I know from previous posts on this and other threads that as you said earlier their fans seemed to think that they were given second best.
I have wondered also if it had been Charles intentions to have Harry take over Highgrove in the future, I know it is part of the Duchy etc etc, but would it have been such a problem,

Exactly, but to be honest I am not sure what they wanted in the UK for a home, I know from previous posts on this and other threads that as you said earlier their fans seemed to think that they were given second best.
I have wondered also if it had been Charles intentions to have Harry take over Highgrove in the future, I know it is part of the Duchy etc etc, but would it have been such a problem,

Honeslty I dont think so. I dont think that Harry is a farmer by nature.. WIll seems to be developing more of a gentleman farmer style of late.
To be frank, it seems as if Harry was only happy when in the army and only happy then when on active service.. and even then, its not clear if during his army service he was drinking heavily or taking drugs. SO its hard to see waht he can do now that he's left the Army, left royal life.. excpet take up some kind of well pseudo royal socialite life... whihc seems to be what he's doing.

And it seems as if they weren't all that happy with whatever they got as a home in the UK. They may not have complained publicly but its clear that some people DO think they didn't get a big enough/important enough house.. and that it wasn't fair to them.. but they are not going to get SUCH a big place and choice of houses as William or royals who came along earlier in more spacious days. And Harry's always saying he wants to be ordinary.. Does he not realize that ordinary people live in small houses, rear 3 kids in a council flat?

If genders were reversed there's no question that this would be picked up on as an incredibly manipulative tactic in an unhealthy relationship, if he really happened the way Harry says it did.

On another note, a reporter seems to have noted my personal bugbear, the bike situation, along with other openly factually incorrect things like William being the one to make him see he needed therapy.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...y/news-story/265ccdc0c621476f027392196ed38948

It also included a bit about Harry interviewing Charles in 2017.

Good article...it touches upon so many issues I have with Harry. I don’t expect him to remember things when he was 4 years old, but I’m sure he sent bike riding with his pa other times, and surely he’s seen the photos. No amount of claims of Daddy Dearest will erase the memories of seeing Charles walk Meghan down the aisle and treat Doria with such warmth. It won’t erase Harry mouthing “thank you, pa” in gratitude, his speaking of his pa being there for he and William after Diana died. Does H think we’re stupid ? No matter what he’s saying, he knows these things happened - they’re on video and audio tape, lol.

Yeah its kind of funny that he moves to the Paparazzi capital of the world.. complains repeatedly about drones over his house.. and yet he has left royal estates where there are plenty of places he could take Archie for a walk or a bike ride, on the family property...

Sandringham alone is 20,000 acres, there are villages on the estate but he couldn't go a bike ride.
Of course they never joined the family again did they, the year Archie was born they didn't go to Balmoral along with everybody else, they were away by the following Christmas.

Going back to the discussions going back 2 years, it is now becoming more obvious that the problems arose because of the discussions to leave, where as Harry is making out they left because of treatment towards Meghan.

From day 1 there was a plan, the guest list at the wedding should have told us right away, Oprah ,the Clooneys.
There was a plan from the first date, IMO

Good article...it touches upon so many issues I have with Harry. I don’t expect him to remember things when he was 4 years old, but I’m sure he sent bike riding with his pa other times, and surely he’s seen the photos. No amount of claims of Daddy Dearest will erase the memories of seeing Charles walk Meghan down the aisle and treat Doria with such warmth. It won’t erase Harry mouthing “thank you, pa” in gratitude, his speaking of his pa being there for he and William after Diana died. Does H think we’re stupid ? No matter what he’s saying, he knows these things happened - they’re on video and audio tape, lol.

well this is what's so odd. Its only a couple of years since Charles was clearly trying to do his best to welcome Meghan and Harry seemed grateful to his dad. So clearly he CAN Control his temper and anger when he wants to. Unless he has broken down mentally A LOT in the past 18 months. there's that element at times that I feel he's calculating in what he is doing..and saying.
I think it is understandable, for example if Diana cracked a bit in her last couple of years, when she had a failed marriage, broken love affairs, kids growing up etc etc.. but Harry had just had all he cold wish for. He was popular.. He had just married a wife he loved, was due to have a baby, and yet he gave the impression of cracking up a bit.. and now of crackng up and being very angry....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom