The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #701  
Old 10-16-2020, 01:20 PM
acdc1's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: somewhere in, United States
Posts: 2,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denville View Post
I'm not sure. IT seems to me that from their marriage, they were meant to be full time royal workers, based in the UK, and with a role that would entail a lot of travelling...I think if they'd said before the marriage that they wanted a period of moving into royal duties slowly, I think the queen would have been OK with it.. but I suspect it only really came up, when they started to say they were unhappy...which presumably happened after the marriage.
They've basically insinuated that the RF/Queen had been unwilling to talk to them or take their concerns seriously, which was why they went public prematurely... but its possible that the queen did offered a half way house of a year or 2 living in Africa as a way of giving them a bit of time off before they embarked on bieng full time royals.
I agree with you that the Queen probably would have been fine with them taking a full time entry into royal life more slowly, and actually I think that’s probably what they SHOULD have done. Harry had finished his army career and was just entering into full-time royal life himself, and Meghan hadn’t lived in the UK or been very exposed to what royal life is truly like. I wonder how things would have turned out for them if Harry had done like William and worked as a helicopter pilot or with a veterans organization or something like that, while Meghan had gotten used to living in the UK and both of them eased into royal duties (I still think she should have moved to the UK for a year or two before their marriage, but I’m not them, so...). However, they both, particularly Meghan, indicated that they were really exited to dive into being full time working royals so that’s what they did. Meghan also got pregnant almost immediately after getting married, and it’s hard to focus on royal duties when you’re newly married, newly pregnant, and then caring for a newborn all while in a country where you don’t have a solid support system or close friends yet.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #702  
Old 10-16-2020, 02:04 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Oakland, United States
Posts: 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire View Post
Much the same - quite. If you are having issues with social media - delete the app, don't use the phone and actually have normally relationship off line. Meghan made it sounds as it there is no option but to be on twitter and Instagram, for anyone in the world. And you really shouldn't tell children -
that social media can be un- survivable. I would have through that their talk would have been triggering to most teenagers listening.
There are many people in remote areas, even in first world, or children who suffer from bullying in school and are able to connect to people if other parts of the world who may share common hobbies and interests with them.
The internet and social media is their only way to form friendship! (I have on friend who was badly bullied in school, getting a computer- way back in the early 2000's became a haven and a place to form life long friendships)
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #703  
Old 10-16-2020, 02:11 PM
Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 6,925
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdc1 View Post
I agree with you that the Queen probably would have been fine with them taking a full time entry into royal life more slowly, and actually I think that’s probably what they SHOULD have done. Harry had finished his army career and was just entering into full-time royal life himself, and Meghan hadn’t lived in the UK or been very exposed to what royal life is truly like. I wonder how things would have turned out for them if Harry had done like William and worked as a helicopter pilot or with a veterans organization or something like that, while Meghan had gotten used to living in the UK and both of them eased into royal duties (I still think she should have moved to the UK for a year or two before their marriage, but I’m not them, so...). However, they both, particularly Meghan, indicated that they were really exited to dive into being full time working royals so that’s what they did. Meghan also got pregnant almost immediately after getting married, and it’s hard to focus on royal duties when you’re newly married, newly pregnant, and then caring for a newborn all while in a country where you don’t have a solid support system or close friends yet.
I just dont know if it was ever seriously mooted before their marriage. I think that the general idea was that harry who was by then a full time royal, was supposed to go on iwht his work and then his wife was expected to move into full time royal life, over a period of time. I think that the queen was probably keen to get them into the job, as Philip was getting on and so is she, and Will and Kate had by then become full time younger royals who were stepping up to take on the burden of the job..
However I believe that the queen DID learn from the times of Diana that it would be better to ease a new wife into the job bit by bit.. so Had Meghan and harry said that they felt it was better for Meg to come into the job slowly, let Harry carry the main load, and for Meg to have her babies (as she is in her later 30s), I think the queen would have been Ok with it and let Meg settle into marriage, her new home, pregnancy etc and just do a few engagements now and then as Kate did... in her early married life. But if after the marriage they started to say they were stressed out, they didn't like the way royal life was done, they wanted a bit of time to figure things out for themselves what they wanted to do, I think the queen MIHGT Have suggested that they take a year or so off, go and live somewhere like Africa and largely lead a private life, till they were a bit more settled...
But Im sure she would have htought that they WOULD come into full time royal life in due course, within a couple of years and not walk out, want to be part time or decide they didn't like Royal duties at all....
Reply With Quote
  #704  
Old 10-16-2020, 04:30 PM
Sun Lion's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 1,926
"New" old photos of the Duke and Duchess' Montecito home.

Being reported as before the Sussexes moved in.

Though that looks a bit like Archie's buggy from the "Bunte" magazine photos, I supposed other children have lived there.

The property can be rented for photo and video shoots.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-700-hour.html

Parking for fifty, no smoking, no cooking, no porn filming.

Many different views of the house and grounds - and I'm afraid, a lot less glamorous than the many real-estates photos previously around.

Still a massive place of course, but these shots show a more lived-in look.
Reply With Quote
  #705  
Old 10-16-2020, 07:57 PM
ACO ACO is online now
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 3,240
That doesn’t look like the same house though.
Reply With Quote
  #706  
Old 10-16-2020, 08:44 PM
AC21091968's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 386
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess_Watcher View Post
It's odd how Meghan is now referring to the Royal Family as an "Institution" as if she as unaware of what is was prior to marrying a Prince.
I know the article is from The Sun. At one point, Meghan allegedly claimed that she 'was "unprotected by the institution" of the Royal Family while she was pregnant and left unable to defend herself against alleged press intrusion' in one of her court documents.

Meghan also allegedly stated in the same court document that 'it was wrong as "several member[s] of the Royal Family do ‘undertake paid work’ including, for example, Princess Beatrice of York, Princess Eugenie of York and Prince Michael of Kent"'. She was hitting back the claim that "a member of the royal family and does not undertake paid work”.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/5606283/m...nie-paid-work/

I get that she retrospectively (in recent interviews and conferences) tried to mention the British Royal Family, as an institution rather than as Harry's family members. I think the aim of Meghan "stating the institution" is probably due to damage control from the previous backlash after dropping Princess Beatrice, Princess Eugenie and Prince Michael of Kent in her court case.

Other cynical views could go further that Meghan is trying to maintain the connection with the Royal Family without pointing the finger or infuriating the Queen and other members of the Royal Family. They argued that without the Royal Family connections, Harry and Meghan are "nothing" and it's only the royal titles that allows them to get multiple opportunities (i.e. Netflix deals, Fortune). They also stated that they still want to be included in the fold (i.e. Appear in trooping of the colours or included in photographs) or even profiting from their royal connection whilst earning money. In other words, "have their cake and eat it".

I do not fully agree with the "cynical view", but I do think Meghan should not have mentioned Beatrice, Eugenie and Michael's name in her court case (if it turn out to be true). I think it just makes her anger to the Royal Family (Both as an institution and Family members) more obvious. It would not surprised me if Catherine, Autumn Phillips, Mike Tindall, Jack Brooksbank, Sir Timothy Laurence are upset by Meghan's comment of being "unprotected by the institution". Yes, there might be tension and difficulties, particularly in the beginning, but overall the relationship between "royals who are married in" and Palace staff is going well. Catherine and Sir Timothy Laurence on most occasion just keep their heads down, let their work do the talking and leave the media stories to the palace staff.
Reply With Quote
  #707  
Old 10-16-2020, 09:32 PM
Sun Lion's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 1,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACO View Post
That doesn’t look like the same house though.

It is their home in Montecito though ACO.

I really like property, so have spent a lot of time looking at photos and articles about this estate.

It's a shame this didn't come to light two days ago.

The real-estate site "Zillow" was active on it again, and had forty-seven high definition photos of it up on the internet - and also the financial history of the place.

I screen-shot it all as a "souvenir", as although the decor will be changed by the Duke and Duchess to their own taste, I believe they have brought it ... and all being well, this is to be their long-term home.

(There has been some speculation that Harry and Meghan are only renting - despite the mortgage details coming out some months ago - due to something Mr Omid Scobie "let slip" to someone a day or two ago.)

There are still plenty of "Pinterest" photos about, despite the real-estate sites taking them down ... Sotheby's and the local company who were handling the recent sale earlier in the year.

A lot of the "Pinterest" photos are of different aspects of the property.

And it's been quite a well-covered house for a few years on property-watchers blogs like "Pricey Pads", "Mansion-Global" and so on.

The video walk-through - done when it was on the market - was shut down though, even on property fan sites.

Here are a few details for anyone interested -

The sale price, according to "Zillow", was $14,650,000 US.

The house is 18,671 square feet.

The grounds are 7.38 acres.

The sale was finalised on the 18th of June this year.

The estimated monthly repayments are stated as being $62,887 US.

It was built in 2003.

Officially it has nine bedrooms and nineteen bathrooms, of which thirteen are full bathrooms and six are half bathrooms.

Some of the features are the BBQ, a wood-fired pizza oven, fruit trees, a gazebo, a hot-tub, a tennis court, it is completely fenced, there is a sauna, the grounds are irrigated, there are mountain views on one side and ocean views the others, there are guest quarters as well as the guest house at the bottom of the garden, a pantry and a butler's pantry, a wet bar, handicapped access, an elevator, three living levels, a security system,.

The estimated property taxes are listed as being $282,086 US for this year.

I think I wrote about the four water wells, imported French fire-places and many other details in previous posts, so won't repeat all that.

Even the floor-plans have been/still are up on the internet.

There was also a very detailed written description of the layout, describing the flow of the rooms on one of the property blogs - from the pre-Sussex days.

That described the Master bedroom as having an outdoor fireplace on the attached terrace, and that the flooring is heated, and made of hickory pecan wood.

The gym is on this level, just past the dressing-rooms, and there is a staircase there that takes you down to the office which is directly underneath.

I actually have a lot more detail about the home, but maybe that is enough for this post.

I don't believe the Royal couple are letting their private home out, but that these "new" photos are from an old rental/hiring listing.
Reply With Quote
  #708  
Old 10-16-2020, 10:31 PM
ACO ACO is online now
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 3,240
I do think it’s their home but it’s clearly older images which is why it doesn’t look like it. Most the pictures we have seen have been from around 2003, the original listing. Some more up to date images have been published which showed the property was upgraded a bit. I would imagine if they work has happened over the years too.
Reply With Quote
  #709  
Old 10-18-2020, 03:04 AM
Sun Lion's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 1,926
Hi dorop - I just saw your message.

I don't think I would be allowed to post the screen-shots ... I think that might be like posting photos - photos not taken by yourself, and be against TRFs rules.

I tried to post a couple of links below.

The first link had a lot of written information about the house when you open the "more" under the photo that should come up at the top of the page.

The second link had a lot of information when you scroll down the right-hand side and open the various "headings" about different sections.

All the photos have been taken off again from this second link. Perhaps they will return again some time.

I think they went missing for a while and then turned up again a few days ago.

That is, they were there a couple of days ago - forty-seven high definition snaps after not being there for a while. I'm not sure when they "returned", I just lucked upon them.

I've removed the links from this post though as they won't open - don't know why. One was to Pinterest so maybe that is a problem, but the second one was just to a real-estate site. Sorry.
Reply With Quote
  #710  
Old 10-18-2020, 10:24 AM
QueenMathilde's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 517
A lot of people are saying the house looks "dark" but I think it's pretty. I'd live there.
Reply With Quote
  #711  
Old 10-18-2020, 06:40 PM
Sun Lion's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 1,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenMathilde View Post
A lot of people are saying the house looks "dark" but I think it's pretty. I'd live there.
"Dark" seems a strange description/criticism to me QueenMathilde.

I would describe the property as demanding though.

All those hedges to clip, lawns to mow, roses to dead-head, fruit trees to prune. People needed to keep the pool sparkling, clean those numerous rooms.

Imagine the bill for the light-bulbs!

I presume a lot of staff would be contractors, just coming to the property to do their jobs and then leaving.

I saw it reported that the Duke and Duchess were "chauffeured" to the dinner out at "Lucky's Steakhouse" last week, and that they had security.

I guess the chauffeur was actually also security staff, but it suprised me they didn't drive themselves. Doesn't Prince Harry have a US driver's license yet?

I also assume they brought their nanny/manny - single or plural - with them from the UK/Canada, and that they live in.

But someone would have had to be paid to do all the legal paper-work if they too are a UK citizen.

Mortgagae repayments and property taxes ... so many outgoings attached to this level of living.

I would be happy to live there if all that was taken care of for me, but otherwise, it's almost like running a small business just to have a roof over your head.

Who feeds all these people? Do the security guys do a run down to the local burger joint when on a meal-break?

Makes me appreciate the pluses of a smaller, simpler life.

Would be nice for a visit though. I would love them to do a family photo-shoot for a glossy magazine.
Reply With Quote
  #712  
Old 10-19-2020, 11:28 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Scotland, United Kingdom
Posts: 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC21091968 View Post
I know the article is from The Sun. At one point, Meghan allegedly claimed that she 'was "unprotected by the institution" of the Royal Family while she was pregnant and left unable to defend herself against alleged press intrusion' in one of her court documents.

Meghan also allegedly stated in the same court document that 'it was wrong as "several member[s] of the Royal Family do ‘undertake paid work’ including, for example, Princess Beatrice of York, Princess Eugenie of York and Prince Michael of Kent"'. She was hitting back the claim that "a member of the royal family and does not undertake paid work”.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/5606283/m...nie-paid-work/

I get that she retrospectively (in recent interviews and conferences) tried to mention the British Royal Family, as an institution rather than as Harry's family members. I think the aim of Meghan "stating the institution" is probably due to damage control from the previous backlash after dropping Princess Beatrice, Princess Eugenie and Prince Michael of Kent in her court case.

Other cynical views could go further that Meghan is trying to maintain the connection with the Royal Family without pointing the finger or infuriating the Queen and other members of the Royal Family. They argued that without the Royal Family connections, Harry and Meghan are "nothing" and it's only the royal titles that allows them to get multiple opportunities (i.e. Netflix deals, Fortune). They also stated that they still want to be included in the fold (i.e. Appear in trooping of the colours or included in photographs) or even profiting from their royal connection whilst earning money. In other words, "have their cake and eat it".

I do not fully agree with the "cynical view", but I do think Meghan should not have mentioned Beatrice, Eugenie and Michael's name in her court case (if it turn out to be true). I think it just makes her anger to the Royal Family (Both as an institution and Family members) more obvious. It would not surprised me if Catherine, Autumn Phillips, Mike Tindall, Jack Brooksbank, Sir Timothy Laurence are upset by Meghan's comment of being "unprotected by the institution". Yes, there might be tension and difficulties, particularly in the beginning, but overall the relationship between "royals who are married in" and Palace staff is going well. Catherine and Sir Timothy Laurence on most occasion just keep their heads down, let their work do the talking and leave the media stories to the palace staff.
Could somebody explain to me what Meghans opinion on other members of the family earning money got to do with the court case. I dont get it.
Reply With Quote
  #713  
Old 10-19-2020, 11:45 AM
Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 6,925
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallo girl View Post
Could somebody explain to me what Meghans opinion on other members of the family earning money got to do with the court case. I dont get it.
Seems like she's claiming that she was treated diffrently to the rest of the RF and blamed for things that they werne't blamed for... and that the Press attacked her and the RF didn't defend her...,.
Reply With Quote
  #714  
Old 10-19-2020, 11:46 AM
carlota's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: , United States
Posts: 8,241
i believe the house is no longer available for rent - it may have been that the previous owners had it on the site and the sussexes didn't know it was still listed.

the house is definitely nice and has lots of potential but it looks rather old fashioned in the pictures, although i have no doubt that they have remodelled/will remodel it in due course for a more modern look and feel. bringing in new furniture possibly also immediately cheered the place up.
__________________
The Humane Society of the United States is the nation’s largest and most effective animal protection organization.
https://www.humanesociety.org
Reply With Quote
  #715  
Old 10-19-2020, 11:47 AM
muriel's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London / Guildford, United Kingdom
Posts: 9,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Lion View Post
"Dark" seems a strange description/criticism to me QueenMathilde.

I would describe the property as demanding though.

All those hedges to clip, lawns to mow, roses to dead-head, fruit trees to prune. People needed to keep the pool sparkling, clean those numerous rooms.

Imagine the bill for the light-bulbs!

I presume a lot of staff would be contractors, just coming to the property to do their jobs and then leaving.

I saw it reported that the Duke and Duchess were "chauffeured" to the dinner out at "Lucky's Steakhouse" last week, and that they had security.

I guess the chauffeur was actually also security staff, but it suprised me they didn't drive themselves. Doesn't Prince Harry have a US driver's license yet?

I also assume they brought their nanny/manny - single or plural - with them from the UK/Canada, and that they live in.

But someone would have had to be paid to do all the legal paper-work if they too are a UK citizen.

Mortgagae repayments and property taxes ... so many outgoings attached to this level of living.

I would be happy to live there if all that was taken care of for me, but otherwise, it's almost like running a small business just to have a roof over your head.

Who feeds all these people? Do the security guys do a run down to the local burger joint when on a meal-break?

Makes me appreciate the pluses of a smaller, simpler life.

Would be nice for a visit though. I would love them to do a family photo-shoot for a glossy magazine.
It certainly looks like an expensive house to run.
Reply With Quote
  #716  
Old 10-19-2020, 11:52 AM
Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 6,925
Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
It certainly looks like an expensive house to run.
I do hope they are not going to go the celeb route of "photoes for Hello Magazine" even if they do have bills to pay
Reply With Quote
  #717  
Old 10-19-2020, 12:11 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: tacoma, United States
Posts: 233
Wow, her fight with the press is one thing,but draging in Pss's Beatrice and Eugenie and Prince Michael is a nother thing all together. I think as long as she is praised by the press and idolized, she be fine with it,well REALITY looks different. These press people have their own opinion on things, not everybody likes everybody. Since when can she not speak for herself? I think telling people her and Harry's wedding brought in Billions for the British Economy, compared to what the Taxpayers had to pay for Security and what else,is below the belt. So it comes down to MONEY. Life is a two way street with lumps and bumps,not just sugar and spice. Well this again is my opinion Meghan and everyone else have theirs.
Reply With Quote
  #718  
Old 10-19-2020, 12:39 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denville View Post
Seems like she's claiming that she was treated diffrently to the rest of the RF and blamed for things that they werne't blamed for... and that the Press attacked her and the RF didn't defend her...,.
Can you imagine if Beatrice and Eugenie wanted to start a brand with "HRH Princess...." printed all over it. The press would have gone bezerk, especially as it would confirm that all the Yorks were tacky grifters. As it is the jobs they have aren't openly trading on their titles. The girls have been used as punching bags in the press since they were young teens and the BRF "as an institution" or HM as a grandmother has never come out and said "lay off them".

I think what Meghan wanted/expected was the public celebrity rally around which doesn't happen even when the firm does come out with a public statement or sues over something.
Reply With Quote
  #719  
Old 10-19-2020, 01:22 PM
Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 6,925
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavs View Post
Can you imagine if Beatrice and Eugenie wanted to start a brand with "HRH Princess...." printed all over it. The press would have gone bezerk, especially as it would confirm that all the Yorks were tacky grifters. As it is the jobs they have aren't openly trading on their titles. The girls have been used as punching bags in the press since they were young teens and the BRF "as an institution" or HM as a grandmother has never come out and said "lay off them".

I think what Meghan wanted/expected was the public celebrity rally around which doesn't happen even when the firm does come out with a public statement or sues over something.
I think that (if one wants to be charitable) Meghan genuinely doesn't understand the way the RF works and the distinction between working and non working royals.. and admittedly it can be a fine line. People like Peter Phillips do trade on their royal connection and can look tacky and be criticized, even if they have never worked as "royal representatives"...
But there is a a distinction.. but Meg didn't stay around long enough to work it out ...or learn the finer points.
So she felt "why am I not allowed to sell things part time as Duchess of Sussex and do some charity stuff and represent the queen the rest of the time? We need the money blah blah and other royals do it.."
And I think that the other big thing is that she doesn't realise that the RF gets as much dispraise as praise and that there are always unpopular royals..and that its mainly just the papers stirring up because not everyone in the UK likes the RF.. so the papers aren't going to be able to just coast along on "gushy" pro royal coverage.. The public would get bored with it
So I think she thought that the queen was adored by everyone inn the UK and reverently treated and that that would extend to all the RF.. and got upset and annoyed when she got a lot of flak, and felt "why doesn't the queen defend me?"
Reply With Quote
  #720  
Old 10-19-2020, 02:20 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Philadelphia, United States
Posts: 5,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denville View Post
I do hope they are not going to go the celeb route of "photoes for Hello Magazine" even if they do have bills to pay

That's the first thing I thought of!
They probably will; more and more it looks as if it's all about the money.
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 20 (4 members and 16 guests)
JuliSt, Mirabel, Somebody
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Current Events 2: April-September 2020 JessRulz Current Events Archive 489 09-03-2020 04:10 AM
General News about the Sussex Family, Part Three: August-September 2020 JessRulz Current Events Archive 919 09-01-2020 06:59 PM
Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Current Events 1: May 2018 - March 2020 JessRulz Current Events Archive 771 04-07-2020 10:20 PM




Popular Tags
#royalrelatives #royalgenes abu dhabi american history ancestry armstrong-jones baptism british british royals chittagong countess of snowdon cover-up daisy dutch dutch royals family life family tree games gustaf vi adolf haakon vii heraldry hill history house of glucksburg interesting introduction israel jack brooksbank jewelry jumma kids movie king willem-alexander książ castle list of rulers mailing maxima nepal nepalese royal family norwegian royal family popularity prince charles prince constantijn princess ariane princess catharina-amalia princess chulabhorn princess dita princess elizabeth pronunciation queen consort queen maud queen maxima royal balls royal events royal family royal jewels royal spouse royalty royal wedding russian court dress spain speech startling new evidence stuart swedish queen taiwan thailand tracts unsubscribe videos von hofmannsthal wedding gown


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:10 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020
Jelsoft Enterprises
×