The Duchess of Sussex's Charities and Patronages

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Meghan is trying to do as much as she possibly can before she goes on maternity leave but even with royal ladies and maternity leaves, that doesn't mean they're not working behind the scenes to prepare when maternity leave is over. We just don't hear about it.

I agree Osipi. I think Meghan is trying to fit in all her engagements until she goes on leave - particularly now that she has had her patronages announced and confirmed.

Do you think we’ll get an announce of additional patronages before the birth?

A number of off-topic comments about typos have been deleted. Let's remember to be respectful of one another. Let's also move on from the discussion about how much work royals do and whether Meghan is having a busy week.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what time the kickoff for the visit to the @National Theatre will be?

Do you think we’ll get an announce of additional patronages before the birth?

I think there may be 1-2 more, but my guess is that they may wait till after the maternity leave to announce more.

Does anyone know what time the kickoff for the visit to the @National Theatre will be?

Probably the afternoon London time. Rebecca tweeted that she’ll be at both, so I’m assuming there is enough time in between for the RRs to go to both.

Thanks for all the photos. Meghan looks lovely. It's great to see both she and Harry out and about today doing what they do best, interacting well with those they meet. This engagement would be right up Meghan's alley I would imagine. She certainly looks delighted to be there.

Just to mention Meghan arrived at National Theatre just after 1pm, and left at 1:45pm.

IMO this is her best maternity outfit this far.

:cool:

That is sweet that she went to see their show late last year. Not surprised though. Seems she has been pretty involved with all her patronages before it became official.

HRH The Duchess of Sussex visit to the National Theatre earlier today.

Meghan volunteered at a theatre workshop for school children when she lived in the US so I'm sure this experience brought back memories for her! It was great to see her today.

Last edited:
Well, the students were certainly excited to see her lol!

Well, the students were certainly excited to see her lol!

All the videos and pictures are very amusing with their reactions. And she stayed 15 minutes longer. Glad she did a small walkabout.

HRH The Duchess of Sussex visits the Association of Commonwealth Universities in London today.

So glad that Meghan got a great reception at her engagement. That must have heartened her, and the walkabout was great. She really seems to have enjoyed this visit. And I like the topknot!

Is there a reason why we are keeping track of Meghan's visits down to the minute? Is this done for other royals?

Is there a reason why we are keeping track of Meghan's visits down to the minute? Is this done for other royals?

Well, I'll bite! ;) this happened when Catherine first started completing engagements, it quietened down after a while ?

I find her charismatic, warm, sort of cuddly, intelligent, well spoken, self-assured and every time a look at her I have to smile ? I can't help myself I just smile :heart1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom