The Duchess of Sussex: Family and Background

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So according to the half sister, Tom sr. will start his own clothing line for men.........hmmm k. Do they really think anyone is clamoring for this man?

So according to the half sister, Tom sr. will start his own clothing line for men.........hmmm k. Do they really think anyone is clamoring for this man?

Seriously! I didn't read that bit but now I guess he sees himself as the new and exciting Tom Ford since he didn't make it as a Prince Charles double. May God have mercy.

I think Tom Sr doesn't fly anywhere. If he can't drive, he doesn't go.

Then how in the hell was he suppose to be in the wedding if he does not fly, go by boat? And here he is complaining about being left out of Meghan's life, she is in England for heaven's sake, not next door.......a real stupid man, gads does he actually think before he talks .......:bang:

Yeah I saw the news of Bad Dad's clothing line. Thanks Sam; you just proved Sr, Jr and you are grafters. This feud with Meghan and the royals is manufactured by the Markles and not by the British press. They used the media to keep their names out there so they can launch businesses. The tabloids, morning show hosts, royal reporters and bloggers that defended Dad were played like lotto. Using the money they paid Dad and the half sibs to tell their Meghan is a Melanie stories adds insult to injury, which the bullying media deserves for supporting this mess.

Yeah I saw the news of Bad Dad's clothing line. Thanks Sam; you just proved Sr, Jr and you are grafters. This feud with Meghan and the royals is manufactured by the Markles and not by the British press. They used the media to keep their names out there so they can launch businesses. The tabloids, morning show hosts, royal reporters and bloggers that defended Dad were played like lotto. Using the money they paid Dad and the half sibs to tell their Meghan is a Melanie stories adds insult to injury, which the bullying media deserves for supporting this mess.

Wait, are you serious? is it really called that?

Honestly, if this is true (the clothing line, the name, etc.), I can't see it coming to fruition.

Who is going to buy clothes because Thomas Markle says so? I get why people but clothes and accessories that celebrities (and reality stars) wear but is he that famous? I might like and if I had the means to do so, but something that Nicole Kidman wore (I like her style and yes I am old) I don't get it why someone would buy something cause Thomas Markle's name is on the tag.

Last edited:
I think that clothing line was a joke. Re that hoodie he lied he was measured for.

Didn't he celebrate Thanksgiving with Meghan and Doria in Canada? I would imagine he would have to fly? Toronto is near the East Coast of the US. Well not really, its closer to NY and PA, That's a couple of days travel via car. According to google, its 45 hours and 2,519.

Its possible to drive....but I can't imagine it. Not that people don't do that sort of drive for hte holidays bug GAH!

Meghan spent Thanksgiving 2016 with her parents in L.A.

So much for poor befuddle pa routine. He has the media on speed dial and glamor shots for his own clothing line..........

Didn't he celebrate Thanksgiving with Meghan and Doria in Canada? I would imagine he would have to fly? Toronto is near the East Coast of the US. Well not really, its closer to NY and PA, That's a couple of days travel via car. According to google, its 45 hours and 2,519.

Its possible to drive....but I can't imagine it. Not that people don't do that sort of drive for hte holidays bug GAH!

They celebrated Thanksgiving in LA. Meghan went home. Doria joined her in Toronto for Christmas that year. But back to the original point, I doubt it's true that he can't fly anywhere. He was going to fly to London. He might not do it often, but there is no reason to believe he can't.

Last edited:
Agree with The Sun’s article. The KP Palace PR machine must tackle the problem. They’ve ignored it all enough. Tackle it before the fall royal tour and Invictus Games kick off.

Last edited:

I thought they celebrated that Thanksgiving in California?

He was supposed to fly to UK to the wedding, and has not once said, that he couldn't fly.

I can't see him admitting he is afraid to fly, IF that is actually the case. Just a thought since he seems to have gone out of his way to avoid flying over to the wedding and didn't go to Jamaica for her first wedding.

Agree with The Sun’s article. The KP Palace PR machine must tackle the problem. They’ve ignored it all enough. Tackle it before the fall royal tour and Invictus Games kick off.

What is KP supposed to say--that Meghan is saddened that some of her family members are not acting like supportive, loving family?

Last edited by a moderator:
THIS right there from Charlotte’s post. Tweets like Richard Palmer’s just proves it. I would also like to know how Meghan ranks on royal spouse carrying out engagements from engagement to less than 3 months into marriage. And yet, the likes of Richard Palmer wants to put the responsibility of Tom Markle’s behavior on Meghan and say it threatens to define Meghan and Harry? It’s a narrative he threatens to push, but it’s certainly not factually based or fair. If Meghan Markle needs to step up, then every other spouse in the past has not stepped up. The truth of the matter is that the tabloids have prolonged the Markle debacle for far too long knowing full well that it’s not a fair fight and these people have no credibility, yet they choose to give these people legitimacy.

That really burnt me up when he did that. :bang: This is not defining Harry and Meghan. It is defining the press as enablers of a couple of narcissists (make that 3 with Tom, Jr) in abusing the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.

What is KP suppose to do? This is something that Meghan has to deal with and she is doing the right thing by not accepting abusive behavior from her father or anyone else in her life>...would anyone here accept this type of behavior in their life? I do not think so.

Mental health is very important to everyone to grow and become a strong compassionate kind caring person.........nobody gives into BULLIES who are hell bent on destroying a person. Bullying someone takes away their self-esteem and self-confidence, So please tell me how to deal with BULLIES? I have dealt with them before and believe me I never acknowledge their behavior or accept it in my life and I am so much better for it. Eventually they find someone else to bully and leave me alone as they know they can not get to me ever.....NEVER GIVE INTO BULLIES EVER...... it can and does destroy a person's life and that I do not want to happen to Meghan or to any other woman out there......we have a hard enough time being women as it is!

Last edited:

I agree. This is more than a little sordid private family feud that Meghan can handle herself. The Palace PR machine requires damage limitation for the institution of the monarchy. Can you imagine Meghan getting up close to over familiar Aussies on the forthcoming tour and being asked all sorts of embarrassing questions about her family from little cheeky cute children as they do in those ever so relaxed engagements.

How do you suggest KP tackle it?

I agree. This is more than a little sordid private family feud that Meghan can handle herself. The Palace PR machine requires damage limitation for the institution of the monarchy. Can you imagine Meghan getting up close to over familiar Aussies on the forthcoming tour and being asked all sorts of embarrassing questions about her family from little cheeky cute children as they do in those ever so relaxed engagements.

Have cheeky little children previously asked about the families of royals in these situations?

Last edited by a moderator:
Have cheeky little children previously asked about the families of royals in these situations?

They do tend to ask sensitive if not awkward questions like towards Diana and Charles on previous visits to Australia. The children there don’t seem to be as inhibited or shy than English school children. Aussies are more natural and forthcoming like their former prime minister Keating towards HM Queen.

No one is obligated to answer any intrusive questions!
If she chooses to answer, she can only say she regrets any unpleasantness, but it is what is it.

But if I were Meghan, I would just smile and change the subject.

And, I think any clothing line from Markle will end in bankruptcy in record time (if he can even find any investors).

I do not think this is a story that will damage the monarchy. The only ones who seem to think it will are the so-called British royal reporters. I do not know about Australia or the other countries they will be visiting, but here in the US its a non story. Even when an American publication does write about it is negative towards Tom Markle and not Meghan or the royal family.

My question is When will the British media finally realize it is time to let it go?

I don’t know, but I know they better brainstorm and address the issue or this stuff will continue to be a dark cloud over Meghan and Harry’s heads and it all can get worse. They don’t deserve this, but this is a major KP PR disaster indeed.

We’re talking about Meghan’s father here. No one can tell me that Kensington Palace’s PR team can’t get a grip on this problem and end the ongoing episode of the As The Markle Turns.

Last edited:
Well, why fix what ain't broken? 'Never complain, never explain' is working well for them.

The only people complaining are Palmer et al. And they are just too lazy to go find an actual 'story' when all they have to do is pay the Markles.

They do tend to ask sensitive if not awkward questions like towards Diana and Charles on previous visits to Australia. The children there don’t seem to be as inhibited or shy than English school children. Aussies are more natural and forthcoming like their former prime minister Keating towards HM Queen.

My wild guess is, that the children just might not even know about the markles to ask about them. But they could also ask about nazi costumes, skinny dipping, if Harry and Meghan need to be aware of possible difficult questions from children.

Well, why fix what ain't broken? 'Never complain, never explain' is working well for them.

The only people complaining are Palmer et al. And they are just too lazy to go find an actual 'story' when all they have to do is pay the Markles.

Something is broken though. This has been a train wreck since the very beginning. There’s glass all over the floor and the KP PR team just swept the glass under the carpet leading up to the wedding. The broken glass is still under the carpet, but the shards are poking through carpet.

Sussex’s and KP, clean this mess up!

My wild guess is, that the children just might not even know about the markles to ask about them. But they could also ask about nazi costumes, skinny dipping, if Harry and Meghan need to be aware of possible difficult questions from children.

You might be right about Aussie children but English children are confronted on a daily basis with headlines in newspapers when popping in to every newsagents to buy sweeties not to mention the Breakfast TV diet of Markle mania.

Something is broken though. This has been a train wreck since the very beginning. There’s glass all over the floor and the KP PR team just swept the glass under the carpet leading up to the wedding. The broken glass is still under the carpet, but the shards are poking through carpet.

They did all they could do in the beginning by asking him to not talk to the press and offering him help and he did what he wanted to do. Now they are expected to give in to the demands of someone acting like a small child. At this point since everyone is so insistent that it is on H &M to do something about this the only thing that will possibly work is to give the Markles and the media what they ultimately want and that is them to be divorced and her to be gone! :sad:

I don’t know, but I know they better brainstorm and address the issue or this stuff will continue to be a dark cloud over Meghan and Harry’s heads and it all can get worse. They don’t deserve this, but this is a major KP PR disaster indeed.

We’re talking about Meghan’s father here. No one can tell me that Kensington Palace’s PR team can’t get a grip on this problem and end the ongoing episode of the As The Markle Turns.

Meghan's father is an actual human being with his own wants. He has an unhealthy size of ego, he's clearly very self centred. He's also emotionally abusing Meghan. It's easy to say, that he has to be dealt with, without giving actual solutions.

As for children asking questions. I HIGHLY doubt any children know anything about markles and would be interested enough to ask any questions about them.

Last edited:
What is KP suppose to do? This is something that Meghan has to deal with and she is doing the right thing by not accepting abusive behavior from her father or anyone else in her life>...would anyone here accept this type of behavior in their life? I do not think so.

Mental health is very important to everyone to grow and become a strong compassionate kind caring person.........nobody gives into BULLIES who are hell bent on destroying a person. Bullying someone takes away their self-esteem and self-confidence, So please tell me how to deal with BULLIES? I have dealt with them before and believe me I never acknowledge their behavior or accept it in my life and I am so much better for it. Eventually they find someone else to bully and leave me alone as they know they can not get to me ever.....NEVER GIVE INTO BULLIES EVER...... it can and does destroy a person's life and that I do not want to happen to Meghan or to any other woman out there......we have a hard enough time being women as it is!
I just hope that Harry learned from his mother's obsession with what the papers write about her and doesn't include Tabloids in the morning press - AFAIK no serious paper like the Guardian, Times, Telegraph, NYTimes etc. has detailed writings abou the Markles.

Plus even if Meghan is curious about what is written about her, Harry can tell her that engaging with this kind of media is really a bad thing for her health.

So I just think that she doesn't even know what BS her relatives sproud and has much more fun reading up on the charities she might want to help or the places she will be in Australia. And then go for a jog with Harry....
I heard it often say that Diana in a very unhappy, dangerous way was fascinated by the rubbish the tabloids were writing about her. There is no way her son will not work hard that his own spouse is not going down that way.

Why? It is not anyone's problem here, and surely Meghan and Harry and KP are intelligent enough to do what has to be done with out any one here complaining that things need to be *fixed now*. And why give into BULLIES, where it that coming from? I am sure that the royal family knows all about BULLIES and is doing what needs to be done......who wants to be subjected to BULLIES the rest of their life? No one gives into being BLACKMAILED and that is just what Sr and this kids are doing.......being aggressive and threatening is not the way to deal with this and that is just what the *Moaning Markles* are doing.....how is that acceptable?

Just what do you think they should do? Send out HM's Secret service with a killing order or ask Trump to put them away in prison? it's the papers who have to stop giving them a platform. If I am angry about my son, noone but me (and hopefully him) cares about that. it's just not news and what the Markles say is just not news either.

JMO—Something has definitely been broken for a long time prior to us watching the antics will be/won’t be at the wedding play out.

That this keeps escalating is part of the narcissist’s game to create havoc, control and attention in any way possible. It’s a no win situation for the Duchess. Her silence is golden. No contact.

Silly Season 2018

The minute KP says anything else besides "no comment" to any of the Markle moanings, they're bringing themselves to the front lines of the war and by firing back, they breathe new life into the Markle strategy. If KP recognizes, in any way, that the Markles are anything more than full of ego and blowing smoke and incoherent ramblings, there are then three in the mix. The Markles, the tabloid press and KP.

Right now I see KP as the big guy in the cartoon that is standing there holding off Tom, Sr. with one big hand while Tom keeps swinging and swinging and unable to to land a punch. Its a fact that its KP or Meghan doing absolutely nothing in regards to this e(strange)d family that is frustrating them and making them all the more determined to get a rise out of somebody at least. The Markles are losing ground in the press. The Markles are losing ground where the people are concerned and the more they fight to hold their ground, their rantings get more and more delusional and they're becoming a situation comedy.

As far as a potential clothing line for Bad Dad. I do see it getting some success. On one day of the year. Halloween. But then what child even gives a fig about any Markle? Children know better. Its adults and the tabloid press that continue to give any Markle credit enough to actually affect anything because they choose to buy into this crap storm and fall right into the tabloid trap that its actually a problem.

I like discussing the whole thing. Its entertaining and each day seems to bring another episode of "How Low Can They Go?" I'm laughing my head off at these delusional people being prime examples of gross self entitlement and ego stroking and thinking they're actually being listened to and believed. The tabloids egg them on like sheeple to the slaughter. I do agree that the worse is yet to come but it won't be that the Markles have actually scored a hit on anybody. It'll be a rampage of anger, self righteousness and "let me set the story straight" as it turns into the sequel of "Nobody Likes Me, Everybody Hates Me, Guess I'll Eat Some Worms".

The Markles are going to crash and burn. Mark my words on it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom