The Duchess of Sussex: Family and Background

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meghan's best friend of over 20 years lives in London. She very much is family. Glad she has that support outside of the royals there for her.

Samantha launched into attack mode the day the relationship was revealed. The media clung on her words and created this monster. It is eye rolling how they now want to talk down of her (and she is trash!) when they are the reason she stays in the spotlight.

Now they are doing it with Thomas. "He needs to stop" but they flew to Mexico to talk to him for 9 hours. I mean... what?

Wait! What? Harry and Meghan flew to Mexico to see her dad?? When?

Hey Doria why not rush off and play nice with a man you’ve been divorced from for over three decades. A man trying to ruin your daughter’s marital life. A man who constantly & deliberately publicly humiliates your daughter using the media. A man who repeatedly insults your daughter’s in laws. A man who told the world your daughter has a wilful streak she inherited from you. And a rotten piece of work who came close to suggesting your biracial daughter is uppity. A liar who practically told the world he almost single-handedly raised your daughter for most of her life and that she lived with him right up until she left for college, even though video evidence exists that suggests the contrary. A scammer (who got caught out) and has since told the world you gave your daughter this piece of advice: if they’re not doing anything for you, why should you do anything for them? A rotten man who’s nasty older two children are just like him in character. A man who not only sides & colludes with his eldest daughter, but also blames your daughter for the vile onslaught of constant bullying she continues to endure from that woman for almost two years since her relationship with Harry was revealed. That same vile woman who denigrates you on her twitter page. And like her full blood brother, and dad, shamelessly continue to cash in and bully, disparage your only child. And because unlike that shameless man you are so dignified as a true loving parent who respects your child’s boundaries and refuse to sell her out or tout memories of her childhood and childhood photos to almost any media outlet going simply because she married royalty - that horrid piece of work exploits your silence and decency by trying to airbrush your massive input in raising her as a sound human being.

A man who inadvertently let slip he used to do drugs whilst your daughter was supposedly meant to be under his care.:ohmy::sad:

Yes Doria listen to people and go have a nice chat with that ‘upstanding human being’

TM won’t get anywhere near the Royals after his disgusting displays. What a thoroughly nasty piece of work he is :sad:

Last edited:
What is the "innocent tweet debacle"?
Making polite conversation with Senator Noone at a reception:

https://www.irishcentral.com/news/meghan-markle-ireland-abortion

I find it interesting that the people most hateful to her , are her family members. The only relative to go to her wedding was her mom. She has no family members in a new country. I find that sad. Her Mom arrive 3 days before her wedding and left immediately after. I am really curious to know why no other family members beside her mom was at the wedding. It’s even more disturbing to have a father talk about his daughter this way.
Hmm, as has been mentioned, I too believe a few relatives definitely crept in under the radar. Who would want to advertise their presence with a family like theirs? The notion that other family members were present at the wedding would surely send the Mad Markles into an ugly mood.

I think Meghan's mother has made a point not staying long to underscore that she is her own woman with her own career and is not expecting the BRF. or more specifically Charles, Harry and Meghan to bankroll her as a lady of leisure in the UK.

I think this is in reference to Rookie tweeting out the date and location of Charlie's wedding. It seems the press were given access to try to contain the media interest since all the young royals are expected to attend but on the condition that the details of the wedding be kept under wraps likely for security purposes.

Local papers in the area now have articles about the royals coming to town. They also quoted Rookie's tweet saying the date of the wedding was not disclosed to the public until Rookie tweeted about it.

Niraj Tanna implied on Twitter that a certain prince isn't happy that Rookie tweeted out the date and location.

Thanks. I had not read about that.

This is why there will never be a quiet meeting between Meghan and Mr Markle. He doesn't want contact with Meghan. He doesn't want to rebuild that relationship. He wants a royal title, Coat of Arms, to meet the Queen, to be greeted with red carpets, to be able to give interviews about Meghan freely, whenever he wants to.

I fully believe that Mr Markle and his two older children are working together, all giving interviews, writing open letters and tweeting in turns to trash Meghan. That story Mr Markle told about Thomas Jr ambushing him with the paparazzi makes no sense. Was Jr there camping at the border waiting for daddy? He had to have had Mr Markle's travel itinerary to know when he'd arrive. Having contact is the means to that, that's all.

But yeah, delusions of grandeur, re Snr somehow needing and getting royal titles.
:previous: Yep.

Plus his grotesque sense of entitlement is just staggering.

I’ve also never known a so-called loving father be so disgusting about a daughter. And publicly, too. His constant betrayal and lack of morals is already well established. But his abusive nature is quite another level of vile.

Not surprising really that TM and his much older eldest two offspring from a different marriage are so similar & share odious characteristics.

Last edited:
Pier Morgan on "The Talk" speaks about Meghan and her dad

Pier Morgan thinks Meghan needs to see her father and reconcile with him.

This is not a public issue, it should be a private matter, and Piers should have no say in it. Him having a public opinion is one of the reasons Meghan might never want to have a relationship with her father again.

Morgan is ridiculous and has been doing the rounds defending Snr. He is doing his best to protect his investment. I stand by the fact that he is trying to catch Meghan out by recording a conversation between her and Snr. I hate him Morgan so much just as much as The Markles at this point.

Btw none of those women from the talk defended Meghan bar Sheryl Underwood who called Snr an abuser. Lisa Chen must be glad the heat is not on her anymore for caping an alleged toxic man.

Pier Morgan thinks Meghan needs to see her father and reconcile with him.

It is so disgusting, knowing that Piers Morgan has bought Thomas Markle and has him in his pocket, ready to betray his daughter again to Piers and the DF, and then trying to move the audience with his story of that poor father left behind by "rattlesnake" Meghan. :bang: The only thing I like is how betrayed Piers appears that Meghan obviously has believed Harry about just what kind of person Piers Morgan is. I hope he dreams at night that he is the new "Richard Kay" to Meghan and then wakes up realising that Meghan is just too smart of fall for that ugly trap.

Piers is gross. He is being petty because Meghan had the foresight to see the conflict w/having him being a 'friend' [being generous] and closed ranks when she got serious w/Harry. Meghan owed him nothing and his continued axe grinding and slander is disturbing.

And pulling the Diana card?

It amazes me, even after the truly dastardly things Piers did at NOTW/ Daily Mirror, that he is allowed to be an anchor for GMB and people listen to him.

Last edited:
Yeah how in the name of God does he have a career? I blame America for revitalising his career as he was a judge on America's Got Talent and then he had a CNN show.

Samantha Markle/ Yvonne Markle is sick in the head. She gives the Daily Star an interview about how she is shunning Meghan on her birthday and then goes and tweets a sarcastic birthday tweet to Meghan by atting Kensington Palace.

Did anyone catch her quoting Morton's book regarding Trevor? She really in scraping the barrel and Dan Wootton (gossip shill of The Sun) is really taking all this as gospel. Idiots!

Piers is gross. He is being petty because Meghan had the foresight to see the conflict w/having him being a 'friend' [being generous] and closed ranks when she got serious w/Harry. Meghan owed him nothing and his continued axe grinding and slander is disturbing.

And pulling the Diana card?

It amazes me, even after the truly dastardly things Piers did at NOTW/ Daily Mirror, that he is allowed to be an anchor for GMB and people listen to him.

Meghan is head & shoulders above Morgan in all aspects of decency. He hasn’t a jot of credibility and our British military know only too well what a hideous person he is when as editor of the Mirror newspaper he tried to frame our soldiers with doctored/false images. He deservedly got the sack. Him doing the rounds of American tv shows to peddle his support for TM whilst desperately trying to undermine Meghan (the victim) shouldn’t come as a surprise.

Last edited:
I just read Sams tweet about the newly weds taking A Step Back away from public life.
It is amazing how people and the media can twist things to suit their own narrative.
Now as I understand it summer has hit hard in the UK and elsewhere. Many take their holidays at this time.
What could make more good sense then to take your new bride to the refreshing clean Cool mountain air of the Balmoral estate. And dip your little tootsies into clear sparkling mountain streams. I did read somewhere that this is where they are going soon. And I believe Meghan hasn't been there before.
Makes perfect sense to me. A great getaway spot with thousands of acres to explore away from the oppresive heat.
I hope Meghan enjoys her birthday at the Straubanzee wedding.

Once again, a whole lot of angry words delivered with gusts of hot air that evaporate as soon as they're uttered. For all its worth, Samantha could be standing in front of the Statue of Liberty and moaning and groaning about the green patina that covers Lady Liberty.

For the most part, I'm seeing Sam's words as a reflection of herself. She's not doing her father any good. Sam probably has enough guilt about familial relationships to keep a squad of therapists busy for the next decade. She's calling out for Meghan to do what she should be doing herself and "passing the buck". What a boatload of misery this woman must be living with.

Meghan, meanwhile, will be having a wonderful weekend celebrating her birthday with people that matter and attending another celebration of marriage at Charlie's wedding.

The thing that is really annoying people like the Markles and Piers Morgan is the blatant fact that they're so easily ignored by their target. They cannot and will not get a rise out of Meghan no matter how much noise they make. Then again, its summertime and that's prime season for all kinds of pesky insects buzzing about. :D

Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
It’s an interesting timeline. Meghan lived with Doria between the ages of 6-11 and with her dad from 11 until Meghan went of to college.

I thought it was all Doria.

Except we know that is a lie because we have video of Meghan in HS living with Doria. She even said she was not close to her dad on tape at the time. Seems Thomas (like Samantha) is rewriting history.

Meghan's maternal side even talked about how Meghan and Doria took in Doria's mother Jeannette and cared for her until she died when Meghan was in highschool.

Thomas is full of it and is mentally unstable.

No doubt there’ll be more untruths to come from that ridiculous man :sad:

Sam went to Twitter to attack Meghan on her birthday, screeching that Meghan should take the time to send Dad a belated birthday card. This harangue about the card from both Sam and Dad, I wonder if there is some deal in place with a tabloid - get the card and get a big payout and the tabloid is backing out of the deal because there is no card? They act like their lives depend on the card. Also, the tag team attacks by them is only garnering sympathy for Meghan from the majority of people.

Daily Mail is writing Celebrity Big Brother is teasing the show:

Celebrity Big Brother teases 'liars' and 'frauds' in 'final' series teaser | Daily Mail Online

The teaser is about the contestants being the liars and frauds. I can't see Sam going on the show with her own life and actions being dissected on national tv.

I've always seen an appearance on CBB by Sam as being something that would totally turn against her and send her into a major meltdown. Taking a quick glance at the potential participants in "The Eye Of The Storm" session, it makes Samantha look like really small potatoes compared to the other rumored "notorious VIPs" who may be in the house. Samantha up against Stormy Daniels? Who cares? Anyone appearing in that show will be after the money and won't mind degrading themselves.

Now, I am expecting a whole new slew of bleating and mooing and cackling from the Markle barnyard. Meghan is, once again, showing up in the papers as a very happy, very well dressed and very well liked young woman enjoying her life. This has got to be the best response Meghan could give her detractors. It sends them into a tizzy. :D

The Mrs. McNasty (my mean alter ego) side of me wants to picture Harry and Meghan snuggled up on the couch with popcorn and champagne (eww.. what a combo. Better make that Coke) and laughing their heads off as Samantha gets smacked down royally (pun intended) by each and every other one in the house and goes into total meltdown that will live on forever on YouTube. Sam would either then walk out of the house and forfeit her "earnings" or stay till the end and take the abuse meted out in bucketfuls. Now I can put Mrs. McNasty back to sleep again. She's said her piece.

I seriously though don't believe that Samantha is going to make the cut though on CBB. She's small potatoes compared to the others I've seen listed and the others are much more well known than Sam is. All Sam has to her "fame" is her hatred for Meghan and that's hardly shocking anymore to say the least.

Harry and Meghan really don't have to do a darn thing. The Markles are doing it to themselves all by themselves. :D

There's a question about Sam's past. Why is her last name Grant? Her children's last names are Hale and Rassmussen. Also Dad and Sam's mom got married in 1964, the same year Sam was born. What's that about?

I think so far quite a lot of people realize how ridiculous the Markles are and take what they said/did as jokes. H&M don't even need to respond/react to it, what they have to do is just to stay away from these negative vibes:whistling:.

There's a question about Sam's past. Why is her last name Grant? Her children's last names are Hale and Rassmussen. Also Dad and Sam's mom got married in 1964, the same year Sam was born. What's that about?

To be brunt, I don't care about Samantha's past. From all I've seen its a total mess and has never really been self fulfilling for her but that's not my problem nor my interest.

Ut oh.... Mrs. McNasty refuses to stay asleep today. She ventures that if Samantha was *her* mother, she'd change her name too. It very well could be that Samantha gave up all parental rights and the child was adopted by the grandmother or whomever raised them.

If Sam goes on CBB, I wonder if the showrunners did a deep dive into her past, learn more about the custody situation and throw that in Sam's face? The show will not get viewers with the wash, rinse, repeat attacks by Sam; they need something new.

I believe there was a third marriage, and that was her married name that she kept.

If Sam goes on CBB, I wonder if the showrunners did a deep dive into her past, learn more about the custody situation and throw that in Sam's face? The show will not get viewers with the wash, rinse, repeat attacks by Sam; they need something new.

When you think about it, the producers are not going to want their show to be a full fledged attack on a member of the royal family. They would fear the circling of the best legal eagles circling around their heads. I believe Sam already knows this as she has stated that she would *not* talk about Meghan on CBB at all.

What else would be the draw than to smack down Samantha for the person she is? I'm sure the producers and the directors of the show are doing their homework on Sam along with every possible participant that would be with her. The goal of the entire thing is to be the last man standing in the house and they all want the ammunition against their rivals to ensure they get eliminated by either walking out on their own or get voted out by the watching public. If this is the case, I think that if Samantha can take what she dishes out, the public that actually watch the show will vote to keep her on as people do take pleasure in seeing justice done to bad people.

What do I know anyways? That is just my take on it. I've never watched the show and won't watch the show and all I know is from what I've gleaned about it since Samantha was listed as a possible participant.

Tom Snr and Roslyn Loveless got married in 1964 when they were only 20 and nearly 19 respectively. They had met at a University campus party in Chicago the previous year. I think the marriage lasted for just over a decade.

Samantha ranting how she will ignore a woman who is ignoring her. Okay girl. Meghan out here living her life. Samantha stays obsessed. If she she only put in half that energy toward her own kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom