The Duchess of Sussex: Family and Background

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just disgusted. He is saying nothing new but they are getting more disgusting, vile and aggressive with each interview. I guess that's the only way you can get the $ considering they know nothing.

At this point, I am genuinely hoping Meghan and co. take legal actions - if nothing else, defamation. Certainly with how he talked about Doria. Just vile.

I am also hoping that they'll be revoking the access privileges of the Fail, Mirror and Sun - this has went on long enough. At least a temporary ban is MORE than called for.

The very last thing they should do is talk to him. THE VERY LAST. Abusers should never be given what they want. NEVER. And that is exactly what they are.

Sir, if you were to keel over tomorrow they only person you had to blame was yourself. Nobody else. And you and your other two children, Thomas Jr and Samantha better pray that there is no Reckoning when the time comes because it'll be justly very uncomfortable for people such as yourself.

Last edited:
Let's face it. The Markle trio of father and his older children have finally found something that draws them all together with a common purpose and are taking the fun in dysfunction ganging up on Meghan demanding that she fix it, heal it, pay for it, kowtow to it while they steadily make a huge profit off the soap opera script they're writing and selling to the public.

Meghan, herself, actually doesn't matter in their scenarios. She's a means to an end that they feel entitled to. Piers Morgan was right pinning the label of "vulture" on these people.

there is an intentional effort to remove Meghan.

By WHOM ?.. Not the BRF, and not the public who have [aside from a very few rabid 'Fail' types] 'taken her into our hearts' ?

Please desist with the paranoid Conspiracy theories...

Regarding the 'PLU' ['People like us']

It is a phrase far from being in use ONLY by the 'Upper Classes'..

Move to Cornwall, Norfolk, [anywhere] 'rural and tight knit' and you will find it used against you.. for DECADES.
There is a reticence toward 'outsiders' and the unfamiliar, that is COMPLETELY Human, classless and universal..

So the sentiment, [and the local equivalent phrase] is to be found all over the World, and has been for Millennia.

To apply it to one sub-section of one Society is a mistake, and a canard.

Last edited:
All I know is that something’s gotta give here. If not, it’s gonna get worse. There’s no telling what Mr. Markle will say and do next.

Somebody need to have a serious talk with this man. Perhaps he need to talk to Iyanla Vanzant or Dr. Phil.
Indeed! Someone we all thought was a nice man is actually a master of the passive-aggressive takedown. Unfortunately, it seems that any contact will end up headlining in the tabloids so it is a no-brainer to just plain deny them oxygen.

Admittedly whenever Meghan spoke of him it was through the lens of the joy of her life rather than the pain. Choosing to live with the joy as opposed to the pain is a healthy choice but it is also a personality trait. Some people will always see the glass as half full while others see it half empty.

I had to laugh when the BBC and ITV made their announcements that they would take the high ground and not enable the Markle family to disrespect the BRF. After all, the BBC knows what happens when you take a personal swipe at them a la tabloid cheap shot. ITV knows too because they were the lucky recipient of the consequences of the BBC's tabloid call.

Edit: GMB is not included as is any "News", however, Piers Morgan's status is unclear.

Last edited:
Piers Morgan is an enabler. He loves that they are vultures. To hell with him and Good Morning Britain for bringing these people into the public sphere.

The media are using the Markles to do their bidding. They have found that they love money and have exploited this dysfunction to shame Meghan into having a relationship with them.

I don't doubt that had Mr Markle been at the wedding, he would have sold to the highest bidder.

I'm old enough to remember how gleeful the tabloids were when they had the War of the Wales going and that was their proverbial cash cow that they played with, pounced on, exploited to the point that there was something "new" and "revealing" and "scandalous" in just about every issue.

The War of the Markles is the sequel they've been longing for over the decades only this time, its a dysfunctional family at war with a estranged family member that joined the royal family. The Markle trio is their new cash cow and they're going to milk it for all its worth with the intent that these people never go away and keep fueling the flames.

The divide between Meghan and her e(strange)d family widens with each and every article that is published and every interview given. So is the audience that participates in this "war". On one hand you'll have Meghan and the royal family that appeal to the public that watches PBS and documentaries on British royal history and follow the philanthropic endeavors of its members whereas on the other hand, with the Markle trio, you have the audience that can't wait to see these three on the next upcoming episode of "The Jerry Springer Show" and CBB in full attack mode. If it rakes in the money, they'll be there to exploit the Markles and laugh all the way to the bank.

I don't think that Oprah would touch these people with a 10 foot pole. BBC and ITV are drawing a line and hopefully any respectable media will follow suit and see these people for exactly what they are. The Markles have totally and completely lost any reputation for being "respectable" people and have reduced themselves to being money grubbing clowns playing to a media circus that is totally self serving in and of itself.

One reaps what they sow and I would imagine that Charles would never deem to call these people sustainable farmers when it comes to familial relationships. That ship has sailed and is floundering in troubled waters of their own making and its there they'll stay until they eventually sink themselves.

Except we know that is a lie because we have video of Meghan in HS living with Doria. She even said she was not close to her dad on tape at the time. Seems Thomas (like Samantha) is rewriting history.

Meghan's maternal side even talked about how Meghan and Doria took in Doria's mother Jeannette and cared for her until she died when Meghan was in highschool.

Thomas is full of it and is mentally unstable.

Did you seriously expect anything that even relates to the TRUTH from a man who scammed with the paparazzi and subsequently got caught out?

That thoroughly nasty piece of work is going to prove himself very adept at creating tales of pure fiction regards Doria & Meghan in the coming weeks and months :sad:

I doubt the Royals will ever give in to psychological abusers and spiteful manipulators with a gross sense of entitlement & greed plastered all over them.

It’d be like bowing to the demands of terrorists. Hopefully legal teams will step in at some point...

Just look at the twisted dysfunctional family background of the ghastly god awful trio of Sr, Jr and Yvonne/Samantha. The disgusting history and non-relationships with their OWN CHILDREN, ex-wives, mother etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just hope Meghan continues to hold her head up high and carries on in the manner she has been doing so far. After all she has lots of supporters
which should be a big help to her.

I doubt the Royals will ever give in to psychological abusers and spiteful manipulators with a gross sense of entitlement & greed plastered all over them.

It’d be like bowing to the demands of terrorists. Hopefully legal teams will step in at some point...

There is nothing 'legal teams' can do, the Markles are within their rights to blab to the tabs as much as they like. They aren't slandering Meghan from a legal aspect, especially not Sr. who is letting his other kids do the mud slinging while he plays loving but confused daddy.

I wonder how much Harry & Meghan knew ahead of time that these people were going to be trouble, how much of those all-night lawyer sessions that Harry mentioned in his 'love shield' letter to the press had to do with trying to stifle her family. It's the height of entitled naivete to think you can prevent someone, especially an American, from voicing their opinion by legal means. Libel is one thing, the Markle clan's spewing vitriol to the tabs is not a punishable offense.

Even with legal action at some point (and Missy is correct in stating there isn't anything they can legally do), the Markles would still see that as a victory. They got a response and a rise out of the people they're desperately trying to antagonize and it would just fuel their agenda even more.

Meghan and her family are doing the best possible thing and that is to totally divorce themselves from reacting to the Markles at all. At this point, should anything happen to any of the Markles such as the death of Tom, Sr., even Meghan's attendance or non attendance at his funeral would be fodder for the tabloids.

There is absolutely no reasonable resolution to this "family feud" that the Markles are propagating at all. We can only hope they bleat themselves into oblivion.

Last edited:
Playing the “loving but confused daddy” ??? ... Does anyone really think this is what that awful creature is doing or that his behaviour fits into that category ??

And yes, the Royals will at some point have had their fill of the ongoing defamation antics. I do believe they’re simply bidding their time...

Last edited:
Just because he lacks any sense of decency & dignity shouldn’t mean he has a right to drag an ex-wife of over three decades and Meghan in the gutter along with him.

His actions and implied threats are not those of a true loving parent but altogether something more disturbing, imho.

Playing the “loving but confused daddy” ??? ... Does anyone really think this is what that awful creature is doing or that his behaviour fits into that category ??

And yes, the Royals will at some point have had their fill of the ongoing defamation antics. I do believe they’re simply bidding their time...

Loving and confused daddy? Pah, he is neither. What he is manipulative but dumb with it. Anyone at this point that thinks he is sympathetic after all these interviews really need to have a long look at themselves.

I cannot wrap my head around the fact, that the first time he mentions Samantha in an interview by name, he's fully backing her up. 'Had you been nicer to her, she wouldn't have trashed you publicly for nearly two years, you, Meghan are at fault in this one sided feud, where your half sister non stop bad mouths you, and you never say anything about her, never have. You are at fault, Meghan. Why couldn't have you been nicer to her?!?'

:previous: :sad::sad::sad::sad:

Why should he not chose a "highborn Englise Rose" for his wife, if that was who he fell in love with?

I don't think Harry is the type to fall in love with an "English Rose" - his father and brother both chose women of character over the "typical English Rose", especially after Charles realised that a "highborn English Rose" has a lot of thorns...:D

I think Harry thanks God everyday that if Meghan had to have such toxic relatives, at least they are pretty stupid on showing their hands so openly. It won't last long till the last reader of the DF or other tabloids has realised that this has nothing to do with Meghan personally, but with the bad character of her relatives. For I cannot believe those Britons who don't like Meghan for whatever reasons like her relatives because of shared animosity... They are tasteless, greedy and in a way so typical for the cliché of the "ugly American".

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:If only the solution to this mess with Meghan’s family were that simple. I don’t think Ingrid is seeing the whole picture.

I do think it would be good if there were someone who could talk to Tom Sr that he’d listen to, to point out some things to him, if he’s crying for attention and following bad advice. He may be caught up in his elder daughter’s machinations because she has his ear and knows how to manipulate.

Or maybe he really is pond scum.

Last edited:
Thomas has himself said, in his own interviews, that he was offered help by Meghan, Harry, they had palace aides assigned to him, he just had to call. Harry was legally pressuring the press and paparazzi to back off of Thomas. The paparazzi were laughing at this, because everyone knew, that he was working with paparazzi.

When Thomas decided to pull out of the wedding, he was ignoring Meghan's calls and texts, while he was contacting TMZ, and telling them what Meghan was writing in her texts to him. Then a month later he schemed with Piers Morgan, behind Meghan's back, to give an interview, in which he went into detail why he thought her first marriage ended, when and how soon she wants children, and about their conversations about Harry, and his conversations with Harry. He KNEW, that it would hurt Meghan, but by his own words, he hoped she'd get over it.

THEN he went to give another interview, where he said, that Meghan looks unhappy, her smile is fake, she's not enjoying her life. He was also upset, that he's not allowed to make money through his daughter's position as a new royal. He said, that he won't stop talking to the press, and Meghan just needs to get over it and call him.

Now in this interview he goes IN. Meghan is ungrateful, he paid for her education, he collected her from school when she was little, he made her what she is now, and only Doria is getting praise, not him. (I have to add, that Meghan has praised her father publicly, in interviews, multiple times over the years). He is saying, that Meghan needs to be kinder to her half sister, who has publicly trashed Meghan from October 2016. Meghan has never said anything, good or bad, about her half-sister, in public.

Thomas is not some poor man thrust into this situation. He's a mentally abusive parent, who is publicly trying to destroy, humiliate and 'put in her place' his daughter, because she doesn't want him talking about her to the press.

I think Ingrid Seward (editor of Majesty Magazine) offers us an alternative opinion on the subject that has foresight about how far this story would go:
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/news/article.cfm?c_id=6&objectid=12097494

She sounds ridiculous. This woman basically telling someone to ignore all the awful things someone has said and done because they are blood. That is not how it works. We don't know these people. Maybe Meghan's olive branch after years of this crap was the wedding. That was the biggest moment of her life and he crapped all over it. We all saw it and we have seen his actions since. Yet she is suppose to roll over and accept it? Give me a damn break. Ingrid, please get a clue.

Last edited:
He doesn't want the advice and realities any palace advisers would give him. Their advice would go against his own agenda.

1) He wants to make a profit out of Meghan and the RF.

2) He wants to speak to the press about Meghan and the RF.

So, as of now, he will give interviews, trash Meghan, Doria, Harry, the Queen and anyone he feels like trashing, and Meghan is best to ignore him. What Ingrid Stewarts thinks bares no weight on anything, this is just her opinion, and that's all. As far as I have seen, Mr Markle's actions have brought a lot of sympathy Meghan's way, and a lot people see this for the abuse it is.

Thomas has himself said, in his own interviews, that he was offered help by Meghan, Harry, they had palace aides assigned to him, he just had to call. Harry was legally pressuring the press and paparazzi to back off of Thomas. The paparazzi were laughing at this, because everyone knew, that he was working with paparazzi.

When Thomas decided to pull out of the wedding, he was ignoring Meghan's calls and texts, while he was contacting TMZ, and telling them what Meghan was writing in her texts to him. Then a month later he schemed with Piers Morgan, behind Meghan's back, to give an interview, in which he went into detail why he thought her first marriage ended, when and how soon she wants children, and about their conversations about Harry, and his conversations with Harry. He KNEW, that it would hurt Meghan, but by his own words, he hoped she'd get over it.

THEN he went to give another interview, where he said, that Meghan looks unhappy, her smile is fake, she's not enjoying her life. He was also upset, that he's not allowed to make money through his daughter's position as a new royal. He said, that he won't stop talking to the press, and Meghan just needs to get over it and call him.

Now in this interview he goes IN. Meghan is ungrateful, he paid for her education, he collected her from school when she was little, he made her what she is now, and only Doria is getting praise, not him. (I have to add, that Meghan has praised her father publicly, in interviews, multiple times over the years). He is saying, that Meghan needs to be kinder to her half sister, who has publicly trashed Meghan from October 2016. Meghan has never said anything, good or bad, about her half-sister, in public.

Thomas is not some poor man thrust into this situation. He's a mentally abusive parent, who is publicly trying to destroy, humiliate and 'put in her place' his daughter, because she doesn't want him talking about her to the press.

Last week he told TeeMZ that the half sister should stop attacking Meghan. Is noone in the press actually keeping up with the weekly flipflops and ever changing narrative.

It should also be noted that Sr. told Harry and Meghan not to visit. Yet the only thing the press hears is the abuse he hurls at Meghan.

We need an article itemizing the help that has been offered to TM for reference.

TM knows that because of who he is he has the privilege to lie in plain sight because the media hates who Meghan is more than they hate TM.

Do not shoot the messenger. It are Meghan's very own next of kin who are sabotaging her. Not the media...

Actually, when the media is actively seeking out the people that they know is unreliable and have no new information, but just lashing out for sensationalism, they ARE responsible for giving them the platform. There is no reason for them to have people in Mexico right now. There is no secret that Tom Markle has no access after what has transpired. Continue to print his threats to his daughter is helping him threatening her.

Last edited:
He doesn't want the advice and realities any palace advisers would give him. Their advice would go against his own agenda.

1) He wants to make a profit out of Meghan and the RF.

2) He wants to speak to the press about Meghan and the RF.

So, as of now, he will give interviews, trash Meghan, Doria, Harry, the Queen and anyone he feels like trashing, and Meghan is best to ignore him. What Ingrid Stewarts thinks bares no weight on anything, this is just her opinion, and that's all. As far as I have seen, Mr Markle's actions have brought a lot of sympathy Meghan's way, and a lot people see this for the abuse it is.

Why in the world would Tom, Sr. want to seek out and take advice given to him by the palace or anyone remotely close to Meghan when he has his darling, attentive and caring oldest daughter on the phone with him every day gently steering him in the right direction on how to stand up for himself and be heard?

Its come to the point where its no longer actually Tom, Sr. laying it on the line all by himself but has been taken in hook, line and sinker by his very own Cyrano lurking in the shadows.

I think Harry thanks God everyday that if Meghan had to have such toxic relatives, at least they are pretty stupid on showing their hands so openly. It won't last long till the last reader of the DF or other tabloids has realised that this has nothing to do with Meghan personally, but with the bad character of her relatives. For I cannot believe those Britons who don't like Meghan for whatever reasons like her relatives because of shared animosity... They are tasteless, greedy and in a way so typical for the cliché of the "ugly American".
Its possible that people who dislike Meghan are willing to believe some of what her family say. It is pretty extraordinary for a family to publicly attack a member in this way...

Actually, when the media is actively seeking out the people that they know is unreliable and have no new information, but just lashing out for sensationalism, they ARE responsible for giving them the platform. There is no reason for them to have people in Mexico right now. There is no secret that Tom Markle is no access after what has transpired. Continue to print his threats to his daughter is helping him threatening her.

Absolutely. And if something horrible happens they will bend over backwards to distance themselves from the monster they created. History proves it. This man literally hurled a threat at Meghan and the rest of the royal family. It is in print on their website. Just saying.

Its possible that people who dislike Meghan are willing to believe some of what her family say. It is pretty extraordinary for a family to publicly attack a member in this way...

Very true.
People generally believe what they want to believe.

But I think most people will be fair-minded, and consider the source.

This is why I said that Mr. Markle needs some serious help. Iyanla Vanzant would give him some very tough love. She would get to the bottom of what’s really going on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom