The Duchess of Sussex: Family and Background

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Jr whining now for his 15 seconds. Predictable.

OMG what century do they think this is? Meghan isn't being held prisoner! If she wanted to see her father she could easily get on a plane and go. Same applies to calling him...frankly I'd find it hard to trust him if I was her. He'll have to make do with the annual Christmas card if he lucky.

LaRae

Hello has anyone seen anything about the royal family getting legal representation in the us- I couldn’t find anything? And if they did was it in California or New York? Was it the Sussexes or the royalty family? I overheard — hmm— a conversation about this and want to confirm ?

Was on twitter earlier didn't see anything from the usual crowd.

LaRae

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:
OMG, that is so hysterical........I can tell you that pink pigs will be flying over head first............someone send him a history book please....:lol:

This is why there will never be a quiet meeting between Meghan and Mr Markle. He doesn't want contact with Meghan. He doesn't want to rebuild that relationship. He wants a royal title, Coat of Arms, to meet the Queen, to be greeted with red carpets, to be able to give interviews about Meghan freely, whenever he wants to.

I fully believe that Mr Markle and his two older children are working together, all giving interviews, writing open letters and tweeting in turns to trash Meghan. That story Mr Markle told about Thomas Jr ambushing him with the paparazzi makes no sense. Was Jr there camping at the border waiting for daddy? He had to have had Mr Markle's travel itinerary to know when he'd arrive. Having contact is the means to that, that's all.

But yeah, delusions of grandeur, re Snr somehow needing and getting royal titles.

I believe that there were good reasons why Harry didn’t meet Sr. before the wedding.

Leaving aside the astounding arrogance and sheer PRESUMPTION of these people, it is the ignorance that really grates..
If I [who isn't an American] knows that US citizens CANNOT bear a title, [although the can be granted an honorary one], surely US citizens [always bleating on about the 'equality' of their Society] MUST know it ?

Maybe I am becoming a nasty cynic in my old age or maybe it is the part of the country I live in but I think you might be giving a large chunk of the population too much credit. My experience is people only know two things:
1. Free Speech - particularly when they are called out for saying something offensive.
2. That holiest of holies, the only thing that truly matters - 2nd amendment. Seriously, there are some people I work with and that is the only thing that matters to them. I spend a lot of time biting my tongue.

Anyway, to use a bit of logic on TM Jr, titles are inherited. Give Daddy a title because he might die soon, then I will get it.

Last edited:
Anyway, to use a bit of logic on TM Jr, titles are inherited. Give Daddy a title because he might die soon, then I will get it.

Reminds me of the fact that Margaret Thatcher did not accept the rank and dignity of a countess from HM after ending her political career but sticking to Baroness only, because she did not want her son Mark to inherit it. He inherited the title of baronet from Sir Denis anyway.

Reminds me of the fact that Margaret Thatcher did not accept the rank and dignity of a countess from HM after ending her political career but sticking to Baroness only, because she did not want her son Mark to inherit it. He inherited the title of baronet from Sir Denis anyway.
Theere have been almost no hereditary peerages given out now in the last 20 or 30 years. it was never on, as far as I know for Mrs T or any reitired politican to get an earldom or an hereditary title.

This is why there will never be a quiet meeting between Meghan and Mr Markle. He doesn't want contact with Meghan. He doesn't want to rebuild that relationship. He wants a royal title, Coat of Arms, to meet the Queen, to be greeted with red carpets, to be able to give interviews about Meghan freely, whenever he wants to.

I fully believe that Mr Markle and his two older children are working together, all giving interviews, writing open letters and tweeting in turns to trash Meghan. That story Mr Markle told about Thomas Jr ambushing him with the paparazzi makes no sense. Was Jr there camping at the border waiting for daddy? He had to have had Mr Markle's travel itinerary to know when he'd arrive. Having contact is the means to that, that's all.

But yeah, delusions of grandeur, re Snr somehow needing and getting royal titles.

I'm not sure that Sr really wants any of those things. I think he is caught up in the hysteria of it all. And sometimes people sabotage their opportunities for strange reasons.

I don't think Jr and Sam realistically think any of those things will happen--the sheer outrageousness is all part of keeping their names in the press and possibly money coming. I think the step siblings quickly knew there was little chance they would get to be a part of Meghan's new life and never cared what the fallout would be--and then out of spite or meanness encouraged Sr's poor choices.

The Jr ambush story was--supposedly Jr approached Sr about a detente and reconciliation. Sr agreed to meet Jr, but Jr had a photographer and reporter with him.

Last edited:
Jr. is the most unhinged of the trio. Sr. is very focused on feeling “respected.” Sam seems to be reading tabloid headlines and shifting her message in direct reaction to them as an effort to ride some existing tide of sentiment (not that she’s good at it, but there’s clearly calculation there). But Jr. seems to just have random, disconnected ideas and act on them on a whim.

I'm not sure that Sr really wants any of those things. I think he is caught up in the hysteria of it all. And sometimes people sabotage their opportunities for strange reasons.

The Jr ambush story was--supposedly Jr approached Sr about a detente and reconciliation. Sr agreed to meet Jr, but Jr had a photographer and reporter with him.

Mr Markle has now a few times said in his interviews, that he wants to meet the Queen. Samantha has demanded the Coat of Arms for him. Jr demanded royal titles.

My point really was, that Mr Markle wouldn't just settle for meeting up with Meghan in private. He has made it clear, that he wants to make profit out of Meghan being a royal, and he is just doing that.

As for Jr bringing paparazzi with him. Jr seems to be taking a page out of his father's book, but now Mr Markle doesn't like it?!

He would have met the queen had he come to London for the wedding. It seems like his own erratic actions led to a high stress level and some health issues. He might even had had anothr opportunity at some point in the future had he tried to build a good relationdhip with Meghan. So, he has only himself to blame.

The M.rkle family tactics are the same. The son was dumb enough to spell out their main tactic in that letter to his lawyer which is embarass Meghan inorder to get a payout. This is extortion. All members of that family use the same shaming language. The same over the top claims. The same gaslighting tactics. The same bad cop/good cop tactics. Their scheme is to confuse, control, exhaust and embarrass Meghan.

The media is not going to ask questions. They questioned Doria more over her dreadlocks than they question the half sister over her child abuse record or the half brother over his domestic abuse, or the emotional verbal tactics that the father uses.

Its extortion by all three working together along with the UK media who sees them as an asset. Time to get a REAL fixer!!

The UK media are scum but I also hold other media outlets to task for not continuously calling out these low lifes. How can anyone give a platform to a woman who chooses a pedophile over her own child.

Why are other media outlets silent. That is the question. Investigative reporting seems to be a lost art. When I read articles about Doria they always reference her nose ring and dread locks. However articles about the half siblings only repeat their narrative building words, their hateful words without mentioning their record of domestic abuse, child abuse, lying about car accidents. They are given an open platform and a blank check to verbally abuse and bully Meghan.

If only the media would spend all this energy going after politicians.

Mr Markle has now a few times said in his interviews, that he wants to meet the Queen. Samantha has demanded the Coat of Arms for him. Jr demanded royal titles.

My point really was, that Mr Markle wouldn't just settle for meeting up with Meghan in private. He has made it clear, that he wants to make profit out of Meghan being a royal, and he is just doing that.

As for Jr bringing paparazzi with him. Jr seems to be taking a page out of his father's book, but now Mr Markle doesn't like it?!

I don't think he really wants to meet the Queen, he could have and would have with different choices. I think he is deliberately sabotaging his chances.

You can't make this Markle stuff up. Somewhere, there's a producer that just may get the idea from these people for a new, revised situation comedy that has it roots in the old "Beveryly Hillbillies" sitcom. Revise it as "London Loonies" or something similar. Even A&E's "The Royals" is tamer than this family.

The ignorance of the Markles as to just how the British monarchy and the Queen works is blatantly obvious. Its the glitz and the glam that attracts them such as a Coat of Arms and titles and status and not the inner workings of how these things happen. Mr. Michael Middleton was never granted a title because of his daughter. Major Ronald Ferguson was never granted a title because of his daughter. Earl Spencer had the title before his daughter married Charles and Christopher Rhys-Jones never got a title either. But Thomas Markle deserves one just because he had sex with Meghan's mother 37 some years ago.

Thomas, Jr. reminds me of California and beaches so very much. He reminds me of beach wear called flip flops. He vehemently says something outrageous and then adamantly and contritely apologizes with crocodile tears. Its a ploy and its getting old.

He vehemently says something outrageous and then adamantly and contritely apologizes with crocodile tears.

How STRANGE that i'm reminded of another American with a considerably 'higher profile' atm..

Theere have been almost no hereditary peerages given out now in the last 20 or 30 years. it was never on, as far as I know for Mrs T or any reitired politican to get an earldom or an hereditary title.

It was always on. But most former prime ministers didn't take the elevation. The last one to do so was Clement Attlee, who in 1955 became Earl Attlee and Viscount Prestwood. Today his grandson John Richard, 3. Earl Attlee is still a member of the House of Lords (he was voted to remain when the reform took place). After Lord Attlee the labour prime ministers refused the elevation, but when Lady Thatcher (as the wife of Sir Denis) was offered, she could have taken the dignity.:flowers:

After she refused, though, I doubt it was again offered for the likes of Blair, Cameron etc. would have grabbed the peerage. (IMHO, of course).

John Major eg became a Knight of the Garter, who IMHO is much more than just be3coming a peer of the peerage of the UK.

For a start wouldn't Thomas Markle senior have to be a British citizen first
To receive a title.

:previous: On top of being a British citizen, he would also have to do something of merit to earn a title or an honor. Having one's rantings in tabloids on an almost daily basis doesn't quite qualify him for it. :D

ETA: Well... maybe not. See my rationalizing in the Prince Harry Created The Duke of Sussex thread. ?

Last edited:
So no dragons left to slay. No battles to be won for the crown. Very slim odds indeed.

I believe that there were good reasons why Harry didn’t meet Sr. before the wedding.

Yes I think what is going on now with him explains the questions about Harry not meeting him, was he coming to the wedding etc.

LaRae

Meghan Markle's sister is 'being lined up to appear on Celebrity Big Brother' as Channel 5 courts controversial cast list for upcoming reality TV show
Meghan Markle's sister is 'being lined up to appear on Celebrity Big Brother' | Daily Mail Online

Samantha has been trying to bill at all costs at Meghan's expense. And it seems to be practically confirmed in Big Brother Celebrity.

I will say it again. I don't believe the rumor. She is enjoying the attention.

Samantha has also come out stating that she would not be talking about Meghan on CBB. Well... if that's the case, what else about her could possibly be interesting? She may think she's not going to talk about Meghan but anyone else in that "house" is going to use Samantha's prattling and ranting and bleating about Meghan against her.

The woman is delusional in this respect, IMO. She's a legend in her own mind. But that's just my opinion.

I will say it again. I don't believe the rumor. She is enjoying the attention.

Yes, she likes the attention. Samantha likes to be talked about, regardless of why it's news.

We can all blame the media, and yes, they carry a lot of the blame for the Markle drama in addition to the Markles being willing participants for money!

However, we as the public carry some of the blame as well. We click on the stories of the Markles that garner hundreds or thousands of comments. Even if you are a Meghan supporter, when you click on a Markle story, you represent one of those hundreds or thousands of clicks. So when the Daily Mail for example sees that its website gets thousands of clicks, then it is only obvious they will keep writing the Markle stories..even if they are totally made up ones. Samantha does not care...even when all of the comments are against her...publicity is publicity whether it is good or bad! She still gets the attention that she so desparately desires and feeds off of!

We read Samantha's twitter tirades and report on them. We discuss these 3 dysfunctional people in this thread. We read Tom Jr's outlandish and obnoxious 'open letters' in trash magazines/websites! We look at Tom Snr's staged money-earning pics! etc...etc...etc...and on and on it goes....
If we weren't interested, there would be no reason for the media to give these people the publicity they covet! We are part of the problem!

I keep going back to the UK tabloid media's reaction to Harry's romance with Meghan when it became public! The vile racist headlines associating Meghan as growing up in a gang neighbourhood specifically! Harry called the media out for their reporting! Since then, it seems to me that since some of the UK media don't want to appear as openly racist as they will like to be, they now use the Markles to further their agenda to denigrate Meghan in every way! Some of the UK media will never call out the WHITE Markles for what they are doing because these 3 vile people have become the tabloids' medium to consistently push their agenda that Meghan represents their idea of a black social climber and goldigger who has no right to be in the lily white BRF! I wonder if the black side of the family was acting like the white Markles...if the media would have focused more on the negative aspects of their characters? OF COURSE the media would have because it is expected that black people will act in that embarrassing way!!!

And I willingly admit that I am also part of the public that isn't blameless!:whistling: But I have started my eforts to change that...My tolerance level for these 3 Markles has now become so low that I have gotten to the point where I no longer read anything about them....I sincerely hope that feeling grows with the public as times goes by!

I have also stopped commenting in this thread as much and hopefully this will be my last comment here unless something really major occurs. I wish there was an ignore list for specific threads similar to adding posters to an ignore list because this thread would definitely be on my ignore thread list as it now only documents the emotional abuse, bullying and blackmail that Meghan has been subjected to by these 3 people - 2 of which she clearly has no relationship with or consider to be family!

I no longer want to be part of the public/consumers that give these Markles the publicity and attention that they DO NOT DESERVE!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom