The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #801  
Old 07-19-2018, 09:30 AM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Herefordshire, United Kingdom
Posts: 3,397
Quote:
UK media needs to pick a side also.
Quote:
The UK media needs to pick a side
They REALLY don't.. the Markle's and their antics are 'current', but the Royal Family will be there LONG after the Markle's have outlived their [limited] 'novelty value'. But the Royal family, do not [and never have] 'embargo' ANY newspaper.. all are treated the same, whether favorable or otherwise...
Journalists share stories, pick up rumours and FABRICATE what they cannot source 'direct', just as they always have..

So the Press can easily just USE both to make £..
__________________

  #802  
Old 07-19-2018, 09:30 AM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Wherever, United States
Posts: 5,875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fros View Post
The fact that Tom Markle Jr. flew all the way to UK, did a creepy photoshoot at Windsor Castle the day before but didn't go to wedding/stand in the crowds of the procession always seemed weird to me. When asked about it in interviews he said he didn't feel like going or something.

I always believed some police or security personnel must have had a "talk" with him because I doubt he simply just didn't want to go.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.expr...est-update/amp

Keep in mind the source is the express but it talked about some stalkers and potentially dangerous people that were identified before the wedding. 6 of these people were detained under the mental health act.

They flew in the brother that was arrested for pointing a gun at his girlfriends head and has accused him of domestic violence and said he was obsessed with Meghan.

Not to mention he blamed Meghan for ruining his life by bringing in media intrusion (which he started because he was the first to speak with them, and said she was the reason his fiancée left (not his violent behaviour).

This is someone I genuinely don't think anyone with common sense would leave in a room alone with Meghan. So I really think the media is willing to go much further and lower than we imagined.
They wouldn't have detained him for simply going to the procession even if they were monitoring him. They can't use what happened with his gf as a reason as all charges were dropped.
__________________

  #803  
Old 07-19-2018, 09:47 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Moose Jaw, Canada
Posts: 288
No I don't believe they detained him as you are right technically they would have no reason to.

The main point I was making is, the media has gone to some very low depths already by flying and housing someone who could been seen as dangerous to Meghan.

The media has invested a lot of money and time in the Markles. They will be willing to drag this on forever as long as it still gets clicks. They will be willing to put Tom Sr. up in a hotel and probably take pictures of him in front of KP because there is a precedent. They have already done something similar before.

The only way I see this ending is if they wait long enough the Markles will cross a very solid legal boundary. Something undeniably illegal which at this rate might happed sooner rather than later. Harry and Meghan can then take them to court with full public support. It will be a messy end but it will be an end.

The tabloids will only start to forfeit their Markles investments when lawyers are involved.
  #804  
Old 07-19-2018, 09:50 AM
loonytick's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Tennessee, United States
Posts: 755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlo View Post
Some of you made comments about HIPAA. According to someone, "hospitals can confirm admissions. My boss has called one to see where a coworker who went in the ambulance was taken. They can confirm that a patient is there or checked in. It's not against HIPPA law, you just can't reveal what for or the medical information".
At some facilities when you check in, they have a box you can check on your HIPAA forms to let the front desk route confirm you’re there, so that they can direct visitors your way, connect calls to your room, etc. But that does raise the question of what can happen if you were never there to give or withhold that consent. I mean, all the language of the law, as I understand it, is to protect those who ARE patients, not to deal with those who are NOT.

All of which is to say it’s not really clear if it’s believable that a clinic would say, “no, Sr. hasn’t been here.” But certainly the pap shots of him picking up SO MUCH JUNK FOOD immediately after his supposed heart...whatever...make it seem like either (1) it was a lie or (2) he didn’t take it seriously, either if which contradict his and Sam’s current line of suggesting Meghan’s distance could send his fragile heart spiraling towards death. No, Sr., if anything it’ll be chasing McDonald’s with KFC that does it to you.

For background on HIPAA, this is from the HHS (the government agency that oversees/regulars medical services and compliance) website:

“Facility Directories. It is a common practice in many health care facilities, such as hospitals, to maintain a directory of patient contact information. A covered health care provider may rely on an individual’s informal permission to list in its facility directory the individual’s name, general condition, religious affiliation, and location in the provider’s facility.25 The provider may then disclose the individual’s condition and location in the facility to anyone asking for the individual by name, and also may disclose religious affiliation to clergy. Members of the clergy are not required to ask for the individual by name when inquiring about patient religious affiliation.”
Source:
https://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/for-professionals/privacy/laws-regulations/index.html
  #805  
Old 07-19-2018, 10:00 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Woodbridge, United States
Posts: 894
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqui24 View Post
That's not true for the timeframe given about the implant. Valentine Low specifically tweeted that reporters on the ground said he wasn't home and they've been camping out there.
During that time of the wedding an Australian news agency reported that he had not left his gated community and also he had not checked in any of the Hospitals in the area. There is a news report on this.
  #806  
Old 07-19-2018, 10:07 AM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Wherever, United States
Posts: 5,875
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlowVera View Post
During that time of the wedding an Australian news agency reported that he had not left his gated community and also he had not checked in any of the Hospitals in the area. There is a news report on this.
I know there was such discussion about his claim about the first time he said he was hospitalized, but no one had definitive answer. However, the time of when the surgery supposedly happened, there was no evidence of such. And given how unreliable some Australian papers have been, I'm inclined to believe someone like Valentine Low.
  #807  
Old 07-19-2018, 10:19 AM
ashelen's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: maidstone, United Kingdom
Posts: 3,177
Someboy here might correct me, but when they say he was in hospital wit heart surgery , wasn't he only one or 2 days in hospital? if you have heart surgery shouldn't you be more than just one or 2 days in? I always thought the hospital story was not true, just because I think if you have heart surgery you might e in hospital 4 or 5 days not only one or 2, but I might be wrong.
__________________
Ashelen
  #808  
Old 07-19-2018, 10:24 AM
O-H Anglophile's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 3,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashelen View Post
Someboy here might correct me, but when they say he was in hospital wit heart surgery , wasn't he only one or 2 days in hospital? if you have heart surgery shouldn't you be more than just one or 2 days in? I always thought the hospital story was not true, just because I think if you have heart surgery you might e in hospital 4 or 5 days not only one or 2, but I might be wrong.
It was supposedly just a couple stents that were put in, not open heart surgery. A fairly minor procedure, often done as an outpatient.

"After an angioplasty and stenting procedure, people usually leave the hospital the same day or the next day."

"Recovery from angioplasty and stenting is typically brief. Discharge from the hospital is usually 12 to 24 hours after the catheter is removed. Many patients are able to return to work within a few days to a week after a procedure."
  #809  
Old 07-19-2018, 10:38 AM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Wherever, United States
Posts: 5,875
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashelen View Post
Someboy here might correct me, but when they say he was in hospital wit heart surgery , wasn't he only one or 2 days in hospital? if you have heart surgery shouldn't you be more than just one or 2 days in? I always thought the hospital story was not true, just because I think if you have heart surgery you might e in hospital 4 or 5 days not only one or 2, but I might be wrong.
The procedure he had is typical for a short stay. He didn't have open heart surgery or anything like that.
  #810  
Old 07-19-2018, 10:45 AM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 19
This family of Markles are very interesting - How odd they are the only ones who are speaking out about her - her moms side of the family who was also not invited to the wedding have remain silent unless they are just waiting for the right time to tell there stories
  #811  
Old 07-19-2018, 11:09 AM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: many places, United States
Posts: 1,940
I am sure that SOMEONE in this family [for money] will confirm that Mr. Markle had one or two stents inserted and where it was done and on what day. Stents are not all that uncommon today and they are completed as outpatient a lot of the time. That does not mean he had a heart attack [but he might have had a very slight one] but the stent is to prevent one and they will improve one's health. Yes he could still be up and around the following day even purchasing McDonalds [not advisable] but if actually occurred proper rest for a few days after major procedure is always advisable. The fact that blabbermouth Samantha has not given verse and chapter on this event makes me wonder. Almost like her fake pictures in hospital after her "accident" which was a flop and removed from news almost immediately.

This family is like flies at a picnic. Annoying and pesky but once destroyed by their own actions the picnic will continue nicely.
__________________
Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet shed on the heel that crushed it - Mark Twain
  #812  
Old 07-19-2018, 11:12 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: NYC, United States
Posts: 767
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbage05 View Post
This family of Markles are very interesting - How odd they are the only ones who are speaking out about her - her moms side of the family who was also not invited to the wedding have remain silent unless they are just waiting for the right time to tell there stories
Actually, there were people from her mom's side at the wedding. Also, since we don't have a definite guest list, we can't be certain that there weren't any Markle's at the wedding, especially those not on speaking terms with Pa, Sam and Jr. Markle. No one knows what Ashley looks like, and she could have easily slipped in. All this is too say, that any person with common decency would not be doing this to their relative, whether or not they got along with said relative, especially not a father to their daughter.
  #813  
Old 07-19-2018, 11:28 AM
ashelen's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: maidstone, United Kingdom
Posts: 3,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by O-H Anglophile View Post
It was supposedly just a couple stents that were put in, not open heart surgery. A fairly minor procedure, often done as an outpatient.

"After an angioplasty and stenting procedure, people usually leave the hospital the same day or the next day."

"Recovery from angioplasty and stenting is typically brief. Discharge from the hospital is usually 12 to 24 hours after the catheter is removed. Many patients are able to return to work within a few days to a week after a procedure."
Thank you for the info, I thought that it was open surgery, is this procedure imminent to do or would have been able to wait, I mean go to the wedding and after the wedding have it done?
__________________
Ashelen
  #814  
Old 07-19-2018, 11:32 AM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Somewhere in, United Kingdom
Posts: 1,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACO View Post
Samantha was definitely ranting, just not on twitter. She went television instead to trash talk Meghan.

https://youtube.com/watch?feature=yo...&v=g5G61Nn1UzY

Samantha does not look well. Her obsessive hatred has to be taking a toll on her.
It really does look like this hate campaign she runs on Meghan is taking a toll on her.

Samantha is reducing to take ownership of her own actions. She's never going to admit, that she's been running on hate Meghan for soon 2 years, but she's only lying to herself. 99% of all comments I've read are completely against her, everywhere.
  #815  
Old 07-19-2018, 11:51 AM
O-H Anglophile's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 3,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashelen View Post
Thank you for the info, I thought that it was open surgery, is this procedure imminent to do or would have been able to wait, I mean go to the wedding and after the wedding have it done?
Having it done can prevent a heart attack or stroke. It is not advisable to put it off too long, and a plane trip thousands of miles into a stressful situation would not have helped Sr's health.

I don't know if any of this is true--but what was said at the time was that the procedure had been recommended earlier, but Sr was put it off. But then the stress of the family issues, the press, the wedding etc caused symptoms (pain, shortness of breath, indigestion) and he was told he could not put it off any longer.
  #816  
Old 07-19-2018, 12:03 PM
MaiaMia_53's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 1,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbage05 View Post
This family of Markles are very interesting - How odd they are the only ones who are speaking out about her - her moms side of the family who was also not invited to the wedding have remain silent unless they are just waiting for the right time to tell there stories
Doria's older half brother, Meghan's Uncle Joseph Johnson did speak to the Daily Fail and gave pictures for money after the engagement announcement. Although he only said positive things and has not talked again.
  #817  
Old 07-19-2018, 12:11 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: alpine village, Germany
Posts: 2,709
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashelen View Post
Someboy here might correct me, but when they say he was in hospital wit heart surgery , wasn't he only one or 2 days in hospital? if you have heart surgery shouldn't you be more than just one or 2 days in? I always thought the hospital story was not true, just because I think if you have heart surgery you might e in hospital 4 or 5 days not only one or 2, but I might be wrong.

I had the same procedure in 2014, only with 5 stents, and while it is a very serious condition at first (that's why I wasn't on the internet for a long time) and the stent situation has to be checked every year, it can stay like that and not get worse if you live a quiet life without stress. Depending on the number of stents they normally do it in 1 to 2 nights at the hospitals but there are doctors who do it in their practise rooms ambulantly. At least that's the way it is in Germany.



It is not really heart surgery, though, they enter your main blood vessels with an endoscope (most of the time from the hands) and check them, try to clean up those which are clotted and in case the clots are already large, they put a stent (some sort of net with medication on it to prevent new clotting there) over the place and widen the net, so that the clot is pressed against the blood vessel and the blood can flow again. Then it's ultra sound wave check-up once a year to see if there is a possibility of a new clot.


It is dangerous and of course the risk is there that you get a new clot and with it the heart attack that can be deadly, but it can happen to a lot of people as well and when those are not warned and their blood vessels not monitored, they have a higher risk of dying than the warned ones with the stent, because they know to immediately call the ambulance in case certain symptoms turn up and how to treat them ASAP.



But: and that is a message to you, Sam (), in that situation it is of utmost importance to let yourself help to a stressfree life. Do Yoga, have therapy, stare into the sunset in mediation. But do not harrass your youngest daughter! That might kill Tom Sr., not the fact that Meghan has enough of those obnoxious shenanigans.



I am sure if Tom had behaved like a dignified father of a famous person, he would have gotten help to get better and live stressfree. But starting to play the ugly games of the tablois media? is exactly what will bring up the blood pressure and the danger of a heart attack.



IMHO he was really looking for a way out and such a heart catheter examination is easy to get from doctors and over a certain age and with the body volume of Mr. Markle, plus the stress of a Royal wedding (including the travels) ahead, any doctor would find at least one place to stent! This is more or less the cleaning up stent that makes insurances pay for the procedure. Now if he had 3 or more....(written from my own experience with the topic, so not necessarily true in this case, but still, not "faux news".
  #818  
Old 07-19-2018, 12:33 PM
Thena's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Chicago, United States
Posts: 549
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kataryn View Post
What do I have to think now when I googlöed "lawn tantrums" and the fifth vid that turned up was one of Meghan and Catherine attending Wimbledon? Hm...
Hahaha! That's not what I got, but perhaps Google remembered that I spent a lot of time on a forum for dealing with in-laws and showed me many posts from that site.

A little perspective on how easy it is to find a hospital patient, as long as you have the right hospital: my dad has been hospitalized 10 times since the beginning of this year. In some cases, he didn't bother telling me. I was able to walk right into the hospital during visiting hours, head into the cardiac unit, and check an electronic board near the nurses station to see the last names of patients, their attending physician, and their room numbers. The only unit where they restricted access were the pediatric ones and part of the intensive car unit; however, when I couldn't get into the ICU to see Dad, a passing volunteer used her badge to get me in. I'm sure TMZ has people on the ground in Rosarito and San Diego who could have done the same.

As far as the timing, they told Dad that if he got a stent, he could be discharged the next day. However, the situation became much more complicated and he instead needed a quadruple bypass. He was discharged from the hospital to a nursing home 5 days post-surgery. So I can see the possibility that Tom Sr. was in and out of the hospital fairly quickly if he only had a stent.
  #819  
Old 07-19-2018, 12:54 PM
M. Payton's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: USA, United States
Posts: 1,850
All this talk about heart surgery, stents, and time in the hospital, well take it from the horses mouth, I had that done, not once but twice and I have always kept myself in good shape with eating and lots of walking, time in the hospital, well to say the time was well spent for it lasted 5 days with the 1st one and 3 days for the second one and no way was I up walking or running down the street. This was me here, not T. Sr and I for one do not believe he has this done as an out patient for not one of my docs would do that as I ask if I could go home asap.......not till I say so per Dr. Lewis. Any type of heart surgery be it open heart or stents is not to be messed with ever nor taken likely. That comes from a very well respected and dedicated heart doctor!
  #820  
Old 07-19-2018, 01:02 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Derby, United States
Posts: 205
Does anyone remember in a written news article it was stated that Markle SR stayed with friends in Mexico, after his heart procedure? If that was true then tha5 would be a reason he was not home. It was not a tabloid paper as I did not read those,,,,I will try and find the article. I have to leave soon, so it will not be until tonight. If anyone wants to google please feel free.

A question .... can Markle SR be put on a “Do Not Fly List” by either England or USA for any of the comments he has made? The airlines themselves, can they prevent him from flying because of his anger issues? I sure would not want to fly with him! I can see him getting agitated on the long flight. Can his heart condition prevent him from flying if the airlines knows about it?

Thanks
__________________

Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Duchess of Cambridge: Family, Wealth and Background sara1981 The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family 3057 04-05-2021 07:27 AM
The Royal Foundation of Duke & Duchess of Cambridge and Duke & Duchess of Sussex ghost_night554 British Royals 574 09-07-2019 12:14 AM




Popular Tags
abu dhabi american american history anastasia anastasia once upon a time ancestry archie mountbatten-windsor baby names baptism british british royal family british royals brownbitcoinqueen carolin chinese cpr customs dresses duke of sussex earl of snowdon family tree general news thread george vi gradenigo gustaf vi adolf history hochberg house of windsor imperial household interesting intro jacobite japan jewellery jewelry kids movie king edward vii list of rulers luxembourg maxima meghan markle monarchy nepal nepalese royal family pless princess alexia (2005 -) princess chulabhorn walailak princess of orange princess ribha queen consort queen elizabeth ii queen victoria royal balls royal events royal family royal jewels royalty of taiwan royal wedding serbian royal family spain sussex swedish queen thai royal family tradition unfinished portrait united states united states of america wedding gown welsh wittelsbach


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:27 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021
Jelsoft Enterprises
×