The Duchess of Sussex: Family and Background

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently he did this for free. However because he said some sinister things regarding Diana and Doria, he is itching for a reaction which would be a phone call from Meghan which he would record and sell to the highest bidder. That is my theory.

This man talked to The Mirror for 3 days. It was around 9 hours. This was just the beginning. No doubt they will post more and I expect a piece on her birthday.

Apparently he did this for free. However because he said some sinister things regarding Diana and Doria, he is itching for a reaction which would be a phone call from Meghan which he would record and sell to the highest bidder. That is my theory.

DING, DING, DING! You win the prize for the day. Precisely what his aim is at this point.

Meghan certainly gave her father plenty of credit. I think now I can speculate that a lot of the positives of his parental involvement when Meghan was a child came out of competitiveness with Doria. And obviously there is ego stroking as well that a parent receives when they have a high achieving child like Meghan. There is also a pattern of behavior. I used to be skeptical of Andrew Morton writing that the reason there is no record of her father actually winning the lottery is because he had a friend claim it so that he could hide the winnings from Doria, but the friend ended up cheating Markle out of most of the lottery money anyway. But now that clearly matches the behavior we've seen since the pap photo scam. There was a quote give to People Mag from a Meghan source that Meghan has been frustrated over the years by her father's inability to take any responsibility for his actions. I don't doubt the legitimacy of that quote either now.

It was with the Daily Mail. Samantha did an interview with The Sunday Mirror as per the front page.

It is a theory but this dude clearly has his links with the tabloids now. These same tabloids have been working over time to hurt and humiliate Meghan ever since she came on the scene. He is not a loving father but a self entitled narcissistic sperm donor.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a theory but this dude clearly has his links with the tabloids now. These same tabloids have been working over time to hurt and humiliate Meghan ever since she came on the scene. He is not a loving father but a self entitled narcissistic sperm donor.

Oh my, so all those years that Meghan said she had a great relationship with her father SHE WAS LYING? Gasp

I am starting to think there is an intentional effort to remove Meghan. :sad: She is just not 'one of us', what is the phrase that is used? There is an actual phrase (in British society) that is used to denote someone 'outside the pale'. The media will not go after her themselves but have found members of her family willing to do the nasty deed. The media can step aside as though blameless, saying: 'look at this'. Playing into hate and bias.

I agree with someone: this is only the beginning. There will be no let-up unless some sort of legal injunction comes into play. Otherwise, daily upset, and I cannot believe the royals will be happy with it. What a tragedy. :sad:

Last edited:

I doubt seriously his motivation at this point is to be in contact with his daughter, that ship has sailed. Now he's milking the doting daddy act for all it's worth and crying all the way to the bank.

"I am starting to think there is an intentional effort to remove Meghan".

Who is trying to remove her?

Good question. :sad: Random comment on my part. Looking at the press, and the willingness to give headlines to a clearly troubled family. There is no scandal, even. It's just over-heated gossip, the worst kind of over-the-fence animus. Why give it such play? Maybe because Meghan is not respected the way an 'English Rose' would be. Just a thought.

I am starting to think there is an intentional effort to remove Meghan. :sad: She is just not 'one of us', what is the phrase that is used? There is an actual phrase (in British society) that is used to denote someone 'outside the pale'. The media will not go after her themselves but have found members of her family willing to do the nasty deed. The media can step aside as though blameless, saying: 'look at this'. Playing into hate and bias.

I agree with someone: this is only the beginning. There will be no let-up unless some sort of legal injunction comes into play. Otherwise, daily upset, and I cannot believe the royals will be happy with it. What a tragedy. :sad:

PLU. People like us?

She did not lie. She presented one part of who he is and sounded like he was a good dad until her teens.You expect her to slag her father off in public? She had a relationship with him albeit distant but him talking to the press has killed it. She clearly loved the man but it is complicated by factors that none of us have no business knowing as it is personal and she had kept negativity out of her life. It is clear that her father can't be trusted.

How dare Darlene and Tom jnr take a headline away from Sam and daddy dearest! I know Light Bulb Moment!!
I will ring Daily Mail and have a rant to get the spot light back. Oh Yeah and mention Prince Charles and Diana for good measure.
And the DM fell for it. HOOK LINE and sinker. Oh well at least they didn't have to pay.
And Darlene can keep her right HOOK to herself. (Apparently she gave Tom a black eye.)

People Like Us. Nothing says British class snobbery like that.

It seems to me that Meghan and Thomas have had issues since her teen years. He clearly had mastered the art of emotional blackmail and likely used it often on her. It doesn't work anymore when she is thousands of miles away and has a protective husband who won't let this man hurt and manipulate her. And Thomas' bitterness toward Harry and Doria confirm it. Also him trying to force her to make nice with Samantha proves what a piece of work he is. Probably did that her entire life. They treated her like crap and he made young Meghan suck it up. Teen Meghan likely refused.

Last edited:
EXACTLY! It is galling that he expected Meghan to make nice with that witch after the shenanigans she pulled since the relationship was outed. Meghan last saw her dad Thanksgiving 2016, where I think they talked or argued about Samantha being an ass.

Posts attacking other members have been deleted. Posters are reminded to keep things civil.

Further posts attacking others will be deleted without warning.

Last edited:
People Like Us. Nothing says British class snobbery like that.

Harry has been in a relationship with a (white) African girl for years. He has lots of friends in Africa, white or black (like Prince Seeiso), "colour" is obviously completely unimportant for him, has been that way for decades. How come people actually believed he would chose a highborn "English Rose" for his wife? Fun-loving, down-to-earth Harry with the good heart and his amny intentions to help people? He is sooo not one of those people who think of others as Plu or not Plu. Those who know the real Harry are happy for him, like his family.

Harry has been in a relationship with a (white) African girl for years. He has lots of friends in Africa, white or black (like Prince Seeiso), "colour" is obviously completely unimportant for him, has been that way for decades. How come people actually believed he would chose a highborn "English Rose" for his wife? Fun-loving, down-to-earth Harry with the good heart and his amny intentions to help people? He is sooo not one of those people who think of others as Plu or not Plu. Those who know the real Harry are happy for him, like his family.

Why should he not chose a "highborn Englise Rose" for his wife, if that was who he fell in love with?

It is not good for the Duchess. She can never be held accountable for her family's behaviour but still... When the Markles constantly behave like trailer trash, it is not helping the Duchess. It is not good that the public is constantly faced with this when they read about her. She enjoys all goodwill, but a whiff of Eliza Doolittle threatens to hang in the air: you were gutter, you blossomed into a lady, but you still are gutter, as we can read and hear, day in, day out. It is beyond belief how her family is willing to damage the Duchess.

Last edited:
Why should he not chose a "highborn Englise Rose" for his wife, if that was who he fell in love with?

He didn't, so it's a moot point. He didn't want to marry an 'English Rose', but many are still of the opinion, that he should have. He wanted to marry Meghan, he chose her, she chose him, per his own words.

I believe the media are trying to sabotage Meghan with these stories. I see in a few years they will treat her as bad as Sarah Ferguson.
It had always struck me as ironic that there is an anti bullying campaign going on yet the media gets away with bullying famous people. They are trying to destroy her and I'm tired of the fact that nobody from the legit media will call these people out.

All I know is that something’s gotta give here. If not, it’s gonna get worse. There’s no telling what Mr. Markle will say and do next.

Somebody need to have a serious talk with this man. Perhaps he need to talk to Iyanla Vanzant or Dr. Phil.

Last edited:
All I know is that something’s gotta give here. If not, it’s gonna get worse. There’s no telling what Mr. Markle will say and do next.

Also this can't be good for the Queen and Prince Phillip, they are 92 and 97 after all

This situation is so outrageous and it's obvious it isn't going to die down

I have an awful feeling that it's going to get worse

Iyanla can't fix that man but he would go on the show for the money though.

I think the Queen is concerned for Meghan rather than Mr Markle. He has shown himself to be a man with no discretion and no character and perhaps supports the fact that Meghan is not in touch with him. He attacked the Queen and the monarchy like a petty little brat.

Somebody need to have a serious talk with this man. Perhaps he need to talk to Iyanla Vanzant or Dr. Phil.

In this 9 hour interview, Mr Markle clearly said, that he knows Meghan wouldn't have been happy about him talking about her desire to have children. He didn't care, he talked about it anyway.

Mr Markle has clearly said, what he wants, in the many interviews he's given. He wants pomp and glamour, he wants to meet the Queen, a tour at the BP, he wants to be able to talk to the press about Meghan, he wants to make money out of the royals. He wants Meghan to contact Samantha and treat her better. He wants access to the grandchildren that aren't even born yet. He won't listen to anyone, who opposed any of this.

And he will talk more. He's now angry, and will lash out more. His blackmailing strategies didn't work, so he will reveal information about Meghan and her private life. He will drag Doria more. He's angry that Doria is getting praise, and that Meghan isn't falling in line with his demands.

In this 9 hour interview, Mr Markle clearly said, that he knows Meghan wouldn't have been happy about him talking about her desire to have children. He didn't care, he talked about it anyway.

Mr Markle has clearly said, what he wants, in the many interviews he's given. He wants pomp and glamour, he wants to meet the Queen, a tour at the BP, he wants to be able to talk to the press about Meghan, he wants to make money out of the royals. He wants Meghan to contact Samantha and treat her better. He wants access to the grandchildren that aren't even born yet. He won't listen to anyone, who opposed any of this.

And he will talk more. He's now angry, and will lash out more. His blackmailing strategies didn't work, so he will reveal information about Meghan and her private life. He will drag Doria more. He's angry that Doria is getting praise, and that Meghan isn't falling in line with his demands.

EXACTLY! How is anyone not pushing back on this guy for being demanding. Him badmouthing his daughter and in laws is not doing much to endear him to the public or the royals.

The fact that he has sided with Samantha says everything about why Meghan has kept him at a distance.

EXACTLY! How is anyone not pushing back on this guy for being demanding. Him badmouthing his daughter and in laws is not doing much to endear him to the public or the royals.

The fact that he has sided with Samantha says everything about why Meghan has kept him at a distance.

I cannot wrap my head around the fact, that the first time he mentions Samantha in an interview by name, he's fully backing her up. 'Had you been nicer to her, she wouldn't have trashed you publicly for nearly two years, you, Meghan are at fault in this one sided feud, where your half sister non stop bad mouths you, and you never say anything about her, never have. You are at fault, Meghan. Why couldn't have you been nicer to her?!?'

Anyone that has had an live in experience with an infant knows how blessed it is to have a pacifier (affectionately known here as the "peace pipe") that may or may not work for an extended time. Little ones also are known to be crafty and that when they throw their toys out of the playpen, it brings mama running to give them back. This is actual learning experiences for infants that they grow out of.

Mr. Markle, to me, is exhibiting this kind of behavior. Bellowing for his "toys" to bring Meghan running to his side to pacify him and stick a peace pipe in his mouth. He knows then just how to manipulate her to get what he wants. Meghan is doing what a lot of new parents do. Let the child cry himself to sleep as he tires himself out. Right now, Meghan is between a rock and a hard place. She calls her father, he's got her exactly where he wants her. On the other hand, she lets him stew and simmer and throw tantrums, she knows he's got inexhaustible lung power and needs a good set of earplugs.

We know its not over by any means. Mr. Markle has stated as much that he's fed up with Meghan and the royal family and is about to "unload" on them. He's taking his bellowing up an octave each time he opens his mouth. He's had the Fail over to the house over a period of days giving a nine hour interview. At this time it doesn't amount to a hill of beans if he gave the interview for free or made a fortune from it. He's explicitly continuing to do what both Meghan and Harry have expressly asked him not to do and that's talking to the press. How the man can figure that he's the one that calls the shots and the entire royal family should fall in line with his wishes and "rights" and treat him as one of their own is purely delusional self entitlement that has no basis in reality.

Any reaction that could be taken by Meghan at this point would be seen as enabling this behavior rather than solving a problem. Meghan, yet to become a mother of her own children, is already learning how to deal with unruly children and to be honest, I'd even go as far right now to state that with not responding to her father whatsoever, she's practicing what is called "tough love" which addresses the child's behavior without enabling bad behavior to continue.

The saga continues and my prediction is that it will continue to be a one sided saga.

I cannot wrap my head around the fact, that the first time he mentions Samantha in an interview by name, he's fully backing her up. 'Had you been nicer to her, she wouldn't have trashed you publicly for nearly two years, you, Meghan are at fault in this one sided feud, where your half sister non stop bad mouths you, and you never say anything about her, never have. You are at fault, Meghan. Why couldn't have you been nicer to her?!?'

His definition of nice is to pay off of Samantha so that she can only say nice things about Meghan in the media. Nah fam! That is not how family works, if you have to pay off family members so that they can be quiet or be publically nice then that is a family no one should be apart of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom