The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2018, 11:43 AM
Royal Highness

I am of the firm belief that with what is going on now between Sr and Meghan is that it has nothing to do with Meghan at all. The way I look at it is that Sr. is now so hooked on:

Money (lots of money coming into the bank account from the tabloids which he did not have before),

Power (as he thinks he controls the situation),

Being on the world stage (he is at the top so to speak of everyone knowing just who he is even if negative),

And so this is now *His Drug* of choice, we all make choices in life each and everyday as we know, he can not stop this as he is **addicted** to the lifestyle of the above......Sr. is purposely choosing his DRUG: Money, Power, and the World Stage........not going to stop this man even if it is given to him by Meghan.

Old 08-13-2018, 11:44 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocoasneeze View Post
Thomas, as any master manipulator, is using the press to manipulate the focus point. He wants everyone to concentrate in the paparazzi pictures. But according to his earlier interviews, Meghan and Harry said it wasn't a big deal, they just wanted him at the wedding. That didn't cause Meghan to cut contact. It was the fact, that he schemed behind Meghan's back to give an interview to GMB, Piers Morgan. He revealed extremely private information Meghan had trusted him with, as any daughter would. And he has not stopped. Each interview he gives more private information. And he makes up stuff, and acts like that too was private information. He's trying to paint Harry as an abusive bully. He's trying to make it seem like the RF wronged him. When all of this is a simple matter of TM betraying and selling out his daughter for money and fame.

Even though he's an experienced manipulator in his own level, among the markles, he's no match to the level he is now. He keeps exposing himself in each interview he gives. The recent 'I asked her to send an invite to all of the markles as a kind gesture, they couldn't afford the flights anyway, but of course that didn't happen!' He tries to make himself seem like the one wronged again, when this was him trying to manipulate Meghan to sending an invite to Samantha. He's not good at manipulating when his own words from previous interviews ar just a few google searches away, and his claims can be easily checked.

Makes one wonder if he is already accepting that he lost Meghan but tries to negociate his life with Sam and Tom jr. For I cannot see him asking Meghan for invites after what has happened in the news already. IMHO he tries really to find a way out from Sam and Toms jr. because once a liar, always a liar and we don't know (thankfully) what he promised his other kids he could get out of Meghan, having no idea that behind her was now Harry and his family.

He may even have skipped the wedding because he didn't get an invite for the others out of Meghan.

Old 08-13-2018, 11:45 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Even though he's an experienced manipulator in his own level, among the markles, he's no match to the level he is now. He keeps exposing himself in each interview he gives. The recent 'I asked her to send an invite to all of the markles as a kind gesture, they couldn't afford the flights anyway, but of course that didn't happen!'

This.

I've always thought that his waffling about going to the wedding was conditional - he would show up if the Markles (for that read Samantha) would be invited.

It was all some sort of extortion.

There's an expression that living well is the best revenge. I think Meghan and Harry should continue to keep their distance, and let the Markles repeat themselves until even the most rabid tabloid reporter is bored!
Old 08-13-2018, 11:55 AM
Heir Apparent

I honestly don't see Tom Markle skipping out on the wedding unless rest of his family are invited. He doesn't strike me as the self-sacrificing type. For obvious reasons.
Old 08-13-2018, 11:57 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACO View Post
Thomas blamed Meghan for Samantha's vile actions. He confirmed when Meghan asked him to help her get Samantha to stop attacking her he told her no. He essentially picked Samantha over Meghan. That was his choice. He is a bully who doesn't see anything wrong with others bullying Meghan (and Doria). That is the Markles. That is why Meghan makes it no secret she is close to her mother while also having no issue letting the world see her "ice out" her father.
This is essentially T. Sr. swapping the golden child. Meghan has now become the scapegoat and the narcissist will now blame her for all the problems in the family. The other children are following his lead and piling on blaming Meghan for all their problems.

There are some videos that fit this family to a t.
Old 08-13-2018, 12:51 PM
Nobility

Ah looky, the line-up for CBB has been released and no Markle in sight....Again, with the false rumours and Smugmentha's pathetic obsession with being in the spotlight while accomplishing nothing in life.
Old 08-13-2018, 12:56 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Well.... that's a comfort knowing she's not going to be a TV reality star. Then again, by her actions, she's not exhibiting very much reality either. Another let down for her which, unfortunately, won't be the last one.

She's probably not overly happy about this and I don't think we'll have to guess who she's going to take it out on. Its a British TV show and I am going to predict that she feels that Meghan being part of the British royal family had something to do with her being left out. Its just speculation but by now, we pretty much know how her mind works don't we?
Old 08-13-2018, 01:17 PM
Nobility

I genuinely do not believe that she was ever slotted to appear. Her 'coy' lack of denial was taken as an effective confirmation and that ensured her a couple more weeks of tabloid trash headlines and $.
Old 08-13-2018, 01:36 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloep View Post
Ah looky, the line-up for CBB has been released and no Markle in sight....Again, with the false rumours and Smugmentha's pathetic obsession with being in the spotlight while accomplishing nothing in life.
Thank You Jesus!

A.W. TOZER
Old 08-13-2018, 01:55 PM
Courtier

Quote:
But all the tabloids reported that she would be on the show? OMG did she lie about it and yet the media reported her as being on the show! And yet they continue to interview this person even though she lies.........................
Old 08-13-2018, 01:56 PM
Serene Highness

Samantha was the one who started the CBB rumours by announcing it through Wendy Williams. Then she acted coy in other interviews. It got her a few weeks worth of attention.
Old 08-13-2018, 01:58 PM
Royal Highness

Sam not on Celebrity Big Brother is great news. Channel 5 realized Sam was a BRF lawsuit waiting to happen and she wasn't worth it. Add viewer backlash if she came on the show and that was it. It's probably why all three Markles were lashing out this weekend. Sam got the bad news, all that money gone.
Old 08-13-2018, 02:01 PM
Nobility

Quote:

Relief all round I think that Sam isnít travelling for now. In the mean time we just need to know if Doria Ragland is coming to London to make a star appearance again on the big reality show that is the BRF!
Old 08-13-2018, 02:24 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Samantha was the one who started the CBB rumours by announcing it through Wendy Williams. Then she acted coy in other interviews. It got her a few weeks worth of attention.
And yet the press still prints her words with no verification or fact check or even checking the sources.......................................
Old 08-13-2018, 02:28 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalriada View Post
Relief all round I think that Sam isn’t travelling for now. In the mean time we just need to know if Doria Ragland is coming to London to make a star appearance again on the big reality show that is the BRF!

Your dislike of the royal family is showing loud and clear here, so please tell us where the you got the info that Doria was coming to London and to whom she would be visiting? We here deal in *facts*, not gossip. None of us can chose what family we are born into and so it is easy to accept your own family or not......
Old 08-13-2018, 02:39 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Verseau View Post
Sam not on Celebrity Big Brother is great news. Channel 5 realized Sam was a BRF lawsuit waiting to happen and she wasn't worth it. Add viewer backlash if she came on the show and that was it. It's probably why all three Markles were lashing out this weekend. Sam got the bad news, all that money gone.
OK, I think maybe this is a good example of some people being a bit by blinded dislike of this sister of the Duchess. I'm not saying I like her, I don't, nor do I dislike her. I'm completely indifferent, which is probably why I can be objective.
But while it may be distasteful for her to go on that tv show, there is no legal case that the BRF could bring against it. Sam is not a royal, she doesn't owe them anything. She is an American citizen. She can say whatever she wants to say. There is no NDA,there is no connection at all to the BRF. The BRF can't stop her taking a job or doing anything, no matter how distasteful you or they might find it. And you might argue, "Well, but what if she slanders?" To which I ask you, What can she say? No relationship with her sister in many years, no knowledge of Meghan. Whatever she might say would be nothing that any person on the street could say. Even if she went on TV to say, "Meghan is a dirtbag," that's not slander. That's an opinion. You can't sue someone for saying something mean. Unfortunately, the ill behaved Samantha Markle can be as distasteful with her words as she likes. The first amendment, free speech, applies to her as an American citizen. The BRF may be able to muzzle a British subject, a subject of the Crown, and muzzle the press, but that never stops the international press and the international entertainment media from doing as they like.
Old 08-13-2018, 02:56 PM
Royal Highness

We all know about *freedom of speech* here and yet no one that I have seen is trying to stop Sam or anyone in that family from talking. Neither are the British citizens trying do so either from what I have seen. This is NOT about anyone's freedom of speech here, it is about someone bullying, harassing, gossiping, lying, manipulating, threatening someone all because she married into the BRF, not other reason then that. If Meghan had never met Harry, then they the Markle's would still be in whatever position of life they were before, this is all about MONEY, POWER and a strong sense of ENTITLEMENT that they feel they want without doing a damn thing for it....they could care less about Meghan, she is their *cash cow* their way to make money, be on the world stage. Sam is a pitiful human being, someone who is so filled with hate and meanness she can not even have a relationship with her own children who were taken off her for God's sake........Look at the FACTS then take it from there!
Old 08-13-2018, 02:57 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by burbankstorylady View Post
OK, I think maybe this is a good example of some people being a bit by blinded dislike of this sister of the Duchess. I'm not saying I like her, I don't, nor do I dislike her. I'm completely indifferent, which is probably why I can be objective.
But while it may be distasteful for her to go on that tv show, there is no legal case that the BRF could bring against it. Sam is not a royal, she doesn't owe them anything. She is an American citizen. She can say whatever she wants to say. There is no NDA,there is no connection at all to the BRF. The BRF can't stop her taking a job or doing anything, no matter how distasteful you or they might find it. And you might argue, "Well, but what if she slanders?" To which I ask you, What can she say? No relationship with her sister in many years, no knowledge of Meghan. Whatever she might say would be nothing that any person on the street could say. Even if she went on TV to say, "Meghan is a dirtbag," that's not slander. That's an opinion. You can't sue someone for saying something mean. Unfortunately, the ill behaved Samantha Markle can be as distasteful with her words as she likes. The first amendment, free speech, applies to her as an American citizen. The BRF may be able to muzzle a British subject, a subject of the Crown, and muzzle the press, but that never stops the international press and the international entertainment media from doing as they like.
I am getting tried of this excuse being thrown everyday
First people need to go read the constitution and understand what it means

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances"

The key word is Congress ie the government. Theoretically any private entity can put limitations on speech as long as it is not a governmental entity or publicly funded in any way. Freedom of speech is not a license to say whatever one wants.

This is legal studies 101, my 2 cents
Old 08-13-2018, 03:05 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Unfortunately, the ill behaved Samantha Markle can be as distasteful with her words as she likes. The first amendment, free speech, applies to her as an American citizen. The BRF may be able to muzzle a British subject, a subject of the Crown, and muzzle the press, but that never stops the international press and the international entertainment media from doing as they like.

I have no interest in those Markle gossip stories and that is why I haven't been posting to this forum. However, your message caught my attention. What makes you think that the BRF has any legal power to "muzzle a British subject" ?
Old 08-13-2018, 03:16 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
As she would be entering a reality show, there definitely would be ways to muzzle her. The RF could quite easily pressure TPBP about her appearance, and request that she wouldn't be allowed to talk about Meghan, as Meghan would have no way to defend herself. TPBP wouldn't want to risk a law suit in case Samantha actually said something slanderous.

As for being an American citizen. If she had entered CBB, she would've been in the UK, and would have had to follow UK laws. First Amendment has no bearing in the UK. Also freedom of speech doesn't mean speaking without consequences. It only means, that the US government can't arrest you for your speech. It has nothing to do with UK, and non-American owned businesses or private businesses.

Closed Thread