Reports that Harry and Chelsy have split up

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
is it possible that this break up has been made up in
an attempt to ease the publicity from Chelsey while she's
attending school in leeds? Darn I really liked these two!!

I don't think so...Chelsy was getting a lot of attention the first week of school but after that there were no candids of her on campus. Unless she would go to a London club with Harry...her life was quiet on the media front. And really a break up has only caused more hoopla around this girl...

I don't think so...Chelsy was getting a lot of attention the first week of school but after that there were no candids of her on campus. Unless she would go to a London club with Harry...her life was quiet on the media front. And really a break up has only caused more hoopla around this girl...

Yeah, the same happened with Kate. Kate already had paparazzi on her doorstep and the April breakup stories made it go from bad to worse. How many reports did we have about her "moving on"? :D

Yeah, the same happened with Kate. Kate already had paparazzi on her doorstep and the April breakup stories made it go from bad to worse. How many reports did we have about her "moving on"? :D

With Chelsy this week we were told that she was going home to South Africa. Then she was staying and Prince Harry is trying to win her back. I don't think the press are going to stop.:bang:

Didn't Harry say on his birthday in September that the best birthday present was that Chelsy had moved to England to be close to him? Wonder what truly happened between then and now?

With Chelsy this week we were told that she was going home to South Africa. Then she was staying and Prince Harry is trying to win her back. I don't think the press are going to stop.:bang:
That's exactly it: the press are never going to stop . And the stories they put out there are speculation.
:ohmy:

The new US Weekly says that Chelsy is for sure packing her stuff to go back to Africa. So I guess we'll see...maybe she'll just finish out the Fall semester...

I believe Chelsy said she would finish her degree in Leeds-she's not a quitter

I crave your indulgence, as this post will only mean something to Australians, the English, and perhaps cricket lovers in other countries.

One of the newspapers reported that Chelsy dished Harry after reading a few compromising text messages on his mobile (cell).

The reporter then quipped: Harry's parentage is solved! His father is Shane Warne!:)

Very droll Polly! :D
However, I think we are safe on this score as footballers, rather than cricket players, seemed to have been more popular in Harry's mother's circle of luncheon guests.

However, I think we are safe on this score as footballers, rather than cricket players, seemed to have been more popular in Harry's mother's circle of luncheon guests.

No, Diana preferred rugby players, I think! :lol:

Oh, assuredly, Warren.

I did, though, think it a very funny aspersion. Genuinely, I giggled,when I read it. I'm also sorry that those who live in non-cricketing countries can't possibly understand the joke, but I've already apologised for my presumption.

No presumption at all Polly. :)
One could come up with an interesting list of similar personality and behavioural traits shared between the two. :D

No, Diana preferred rugby players, I think! :lol:

Well I could see Will Carling as Harry's father except I don't think that Carling's wife let them get too close! :lol: Diana found herself on the other side of the jealous wife syndrome there.

According to the Leeds University Administration, Chelsy is not leaving the university. So at least that part of the Media reports turned to be false.

15 November 2007
From the Column of Richard Kay in The Daily Mail

Chelsy Davy has given the first clear sign she plans to carry on with her university studies in Britain, despite her split from Prince Harry. She has, I can reveal, spent time at a careers convention.

And intriguingly the stand which attracted her attention the most was for GCHQ, the world's most important listening centre which is increasingly open about its recruitment process.

Should Chelsy end up working there, it offers the delicious prospect of a former royal girlfriend being employed on Her Majesty's Secret Service.

The 22-year-old student visited the convention on the Leeds campus, where she is doing a postgraduate law degree, two days ago.

"She was there for ages, taking a close interest in what was on offer," I am told. "The funny thing was she spent most of her time at the GCHQ display. "They are interested in recruiting more women as translators and for data analysis.

"She certainly didn't look like someone who was about to pack her bags and leave the country. Actually, it seemed she was thinking about what she might do afterwards."
Source

Harry and Chelsy have apparently been "in contact" and talking this week so that's good to hear. I hope it's true got it from the daily mail article that leaked pics of Chelsy and her friends at University. They said the pics are from this week but they certainly don't look like they're from this week.

I was right they're from November 6th according to Will and Harry Unlimited - Your number one source for Prince William and Prince Harry

I read some articles and I don't understand was this mystery woman a friend or something did he randomly meet her? (they call her his secret admirer although I'm sure he has plenty more all over the world lmao) I don't understand how this happened..The Sun says he had a whispered convo with her and she texted him and was at the rugby game something isn't adding up...I'm sure we'll find out eventually, more details will prob leak soon enough. But I don't know whether to scream at Harry (ya I know I can't exactly scream at him but you get the point) or defend him. I guess that will depend on how all this happened.

Last edited:
In candid pictures...Chelsy looks like a really nice person. I think it's the way she carries herself, very open and sweet...

Wow, what a great site Comunal! Chelsy and Catherine are both two very lovely girls. I think Princes William and Harry are lucky and smart to have chosen two girls who are both brainy and pretty.

I included Harry because I suspect the breakup between Prince Harry and Chelsy will not last for very long. All of the articles in the newspapers seem to point to him trying to make things up with Chelsy as fast as he can. :lol:

I've just seen a news flash on TV. It's "official" apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom