Reports that Harry and Chelsy have split up

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I read the different articles the more I think that it's not Harry's fault seems like Chelsy just wants to go home and the increasing pressure of the papz is also at fault (although to be honest I think they follow Kate more then they follow her) Seems like she was also angry Harry was in Paris(getting smashed if I may add) instead of being with her on her b-day but I think he's done alot of worse things so I don't think that was as big of a factor as the rest were. I just think the moment she got off that plane things didn't seem to be right even through just the pictures we got you could tell. Now I think they'd be better off in South Africa shame though Harry has to stay in England.

Harry's behavior has been out of control lately. I know he was always a bad boy, but it seems like since the Iraq decision, he just went from bad to worse with his drinking. And if the stories are true, he must have developed such a high tolerance for alcohol that he had to start snorting his vodka in order to get more effect. I'm sure that all the stories of his fondling other women are happening when he is out of his mind drunk.... He must be getting so drunk he doesn't even know what he is doing. Luckily I have not had the experience of having an alcoholic boyfriend and I would not put up with Harry's crap.

I am not saying these things to mean. In fact, I am saying these things because I do like Harry very much. I want him to stop wasting his talents, which are considerable. When Harry is on form, he is hot stuff. He is a natural with people, and especially with kids, when he carries out engagements. Harry has brains, but he doesn't use them a lot of the time. Harry is compassionate, sweet, loving (except, probably, to hen harriers). But Harry also has a temper and (probably) a drinking problem. Those problems have the potential to ruin him and obliterate his considerable good qualities.

Last edited:
The papers were full of this rubbish about a frustrated Harry and some fatuous bint who's "quitting Britain". It's too boring for words. When they do a Paris, let me know and I might give this pathetic drivel that is passing for journalism a brief glance before throwing it into the nearest skip but until that time, I think there are far more important things to be on our front pages than two aristos who may or may not be going at it like rabbits.

Actually I think Harry has alot of qualities I think William lacks and I'm not saying that to be mean I love both William and Harry but I mean like you said CasiraghiTrio I think Harry is much more natural especially with kids but I wish they would have just let him go to Iraq he wouldn't be getting wasted if they had just let him go. He wasn't like this last year I don't remember him clubbing the way he does now, but then my concious comes in and and goes what if he gets blown up then everyone is going to blame whoever allowed him to go so I dunno what to say when it comes to that maybe he can go to South Africa and continue his charity work I just kinda want him to leave London right now and sort himself out.

Last edited:
But Harry also has a temper and (probably) a drinking problem. Those problems have the potential to ruin him and obliterate his considerable good qualities.

Those problems and not servicing has hurt Harry. I believe Chelsy did try in the realtionship, but Harry needs to get hlep and then get into a realtionship with someone. I hope Prince Charles and Prince William will try and help him with the drinking and his future role.:ermm:

C'mon, everyone. Harry and Chelsy are very young, and we shouldn't be reading too many surreptitious or profound omens into this.

To my way of thinking, Chelsy is educated and smart; Harry not so very. It's not remarkable that after some years of being 'together' that some of the magic may have worn thin. Nothing unusual or special in that, is there?

One thing which does puzzle me is the number of people who are quick to jump on both Chelsy and Kate, attributing all sorts of devious plots and plans to these two young women who have done nothing, absolutely nothing, other than to catch the fancy of two young princes, towards whom they obviously felt similarly. Doesn't that happen all of the time, everywhere?

And please, please, please, let's not go down the track of either of these two young women's putting on weight, or looking miserable, or being denied their opportunities to be princesses.

In the first instance, none of us knows whether or not any of this is true; second, it's an ungenerous and unkind reflection on them both; and third, it cast serious aspersions on the common sense of both young men.

C'mon, everyone. Harry and Chelsy are very young, and we shouldn't be reading too many surreptitious or profound omens into this.
Very well said, Polly. I think Kate and Chelsy are just two girls that fell in love with two guys and they are still very young. A lot of people go through more than one relationship before they settle down. Both girls are well educated and beautiful and have rich familys. Why is it so hard for some people to believe that they are (or were) with the 2 princes because they love them. That love is the main reason?

Last edited by a moderator:
Chelsy face is very bad in these last photos! It looks like she is been crying or something!

Well, apparently she did kinda try to hide the smirk as she walked past them, though. :D The article said she hid her face in her coat.... That was a cute story.

OT, what do you think of this pic of Susanna Warren and Guy Pelly? Do they look like siblings or what? Is it just me? :lol:

Guy Pelly looks like a deranged cabbage patch doll...

Well, apparentely these pictures of Chelsy were taken when she was shown a Daily Mail article about her from yesterday, the one, where was looking pretty miserable and puffy-eyed. :D

...It wasn't, however, the thought of what she would do to her on-off boyfriend that caused the 22-year-old Leeds University student so much mirth.

In fact it was the antics of the photographers, who on Monday captured her looking unflatteringly pale and puffy-eyed following a weekend of speculation about the state of her three-year romance with Prince Harry.

In a moment of what some might think to be divine retribution, one hapless snapper tumbled over in front of her as she walked to the college campus from her dingy student lodgings shortly before 10am yesterday.
It would have taken a heart of stone not to laugh - and Chelsy did not disappoint.

Walking past the man - who suffered a nasty injury to his knee as well as his pride (not to mention a broken camera lens) - she burst into an uncontained fit of giggles. Wrapped in a stylish black coat against the nippy weather - one of the main reasons she has struggled to settle in Yorkshire after moving there from Cape Town, according to friends - she then buried her smirking face into her collar and continued on her way with a definite spring in her step.

Chelsy to stay on in Leeds after reports of split with Harry

While the future of her three-year romance with Prince Harry is up in the air, Chelsy Davy seems intent on sticking it out in the UK. Putting paid to reports that the pretty Zimbabwean had abandoned her postgraduate course at Leeds and returned to sunny South Africa, Chelsy has been spotted out and about in the northern city this week.

On Monday morning the 22-year-old emerged from her student digs and was greeted by a group of pals - including a girlfriend who offered her a reassuring hug and asked if she was ok. The group then walked to campus together where, after eating a sandwich and grabbing a take-away coffee, Chelsy attended a lecture in the law faculty building.

Picture: Chelsy

my goodness every time i turn around there is a new article stating that they are back together...........or WAIT NO THEY ARE SPLITSVILLE......I wish the media would make up their MINDS!!!!

Perez Hilton was in Australia recently and was a damp squib. All I can say is that he must employ good writers for his website.

Perez Hilton was in Australia recently and was a damp squib. All I can say is that he must employ good writers for his website.

He does have good sources though. He knew about the whole Chris Crocker being sued thing before Chris Crocker knew.

There were reports in September claiming that Chelsy's dad employed a bodyguard for her time at Leeds. It never seems like she has a bodyguard, though I understand part of their job is being a discreet shadow. I only thought of it again after seeing these new pics of her leaving her home, which some reports claim is located in a dodgy area of Leeds. It might be so that the press is wrong about her having a bodyguard or that they are wrong about the area being so bad, or maybe they exagerate about how bad it is. I just wonder....

is it possible that this break up has been made up in
an attempt to ease the publicity from Chelsey while she's
attending school in leeds? Darn I really liked these two!!

According to the daily mail though the mystery brunette he was seen with on Friday was like his friend's girlfriend and she's a makeup artist as for the mystery woman on the text messages she's supposed to be a secret admirer.

HELLO!'s inside scoop on Chelsy and Prince Harry calling it quits

The royal love affair that began in Africa between Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy three years ago has apparently come to an end. According to media reports over the weekend the couple split after the pretty Zimbabwean said she needed some "time out".
Chelsy and Prince Harry's three-year romance in doubt

is it possible that this break up has been made up in
an attempt to ease the publicity from Chelsey while she's
attending school in leeds? Darn I really liked these two!!

Only time will tell. But I think Harry is young and wants to experience everything. And when Chelsey was in South Africa Harry was REALLY free in Britian. From the time that she has been in Great Britian-Harry has not been attentive to her like he should. I think she is playing her cards now with Harry and we will see.:neutral:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom