Prince William Current Events 7: January-February 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So..it will be interesting to see William when he debuts the new short haircut demanded of all the new recruits.

I understand he has a crown showing already on the top..

Well, either the Sun is making it up as it goes along, or there's a mole inside Sandhurst. Either way, it doesn't reflect well on the paper.

Can we actually believe the Sun, it's not a VERY reliable source

the sun the last year published the security faults when Harry entered, and was not been mistaken, the sun is a tabloid but some times the information is correct.

hmm was the mirror o the sun? :confused:

haha...well if this story is true it's pretty funny. I can relate to wanting to lie-in in the morning. :) I'm glad he does not think is too good to sleep on the floor.

Last edited:
Thats funny that he sleeps on the floor just so that he doesn't have to make his bed in the morning. Talk about liking your beauty sleep lol.

kaydura0717 said:
Thats funny that he sleeps on the floor just so that he doesn't have to make his bed in the morning. Talk about liking your beauty sleep lol.

If it's true, I can't see anyone keeping it up for 1 week, let alone 5 or 42!

I laughed so hard when I read it in the Sun. The mockup photo was hilarious. It sounded plausible because there were some stories on William ages ago about him sleeping in. I think it was around the time he was in Patagonia, Chile. In that interview he filmed during the trip, he was rubbing his eyes and spoke about being too early for him to make breakfast.

that story is hilarious... it doesn't really make Will sound bad, I makes him more down to earth in a way..maybe because I get why he would do it-if the story is true..

loooooooool this story is very funny , but I can't believe it .

Harry's polo shirt said:
that story is hilarious... it doesn't really make Will sound bad, I makes him more down to earth in a way..maybe because I get why he would do it-if the story is true..

Can you imagine it, a hard floor, no plush carpet and underlay. :D

I have heard to tell about Williams kissed Kate . Has someone got the picture?

lore_lore said:
look more back in this thread, look for the sun's article.

lore_lore said:

The link to the picture is on post 143, page 8 of Prince William current events part 7.:)

You can't really tell if he was indeed kissing or just talking to her.

Incas said:
You can't really tell if he was indeed kissing or just talking to her.

Agreed. They probably did kiss, but I don't think that photo is of the actual kiss. (Just my opinion)

Doesn't Kate have her own money from her parents and the connections that she needs since her parents have a mail order business? Then why is she using William's money. It just seems odd to me that she would need Wills' help. But hey she probably gets better publicity.

karla64 said:
Royal news Prince william Going into babywear business
http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/royal_family/130912004.html
We should be careful accepting what the femalefirst website says. It broke the news last year (along with a South American news agency) that Kate was moving into Clarence House, although as we know she is still living with her parents.

Whether this report is true or not it is always a good start to check the attributions. We have: "reportedly", "is said to be", "a friend revealed", "a source said", Charles is "said to be pleased", "a courtier said", and lastly, as the ultimate fount of truth in these matters, "a source" which is the 'News of the World' London trash tabloid.

True you can't believe anything that you read thats why I thought this was especially odd.

It seems very strange to not sleep in your bed so you wont have to make it up in the morning. If he doesn't sleep in it, why the need to make it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom