Prince Harry's Afrika Korps Costume: January 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he does. The boy has to have some meaning in his life. It is most unfortunate that Charles and Clarence House have not instilled the importance of doing something other than partying, going on vacations every week, and doin it on the beach. I really don't see him doing anything else that could give him meaning. If only he was a geek...

james said:
I have just watched two Royal experts on CNN and one claimed that Harry was in "tears of frustration" apparently yelling at his father that he has his "own life to live" and if giving up his Princley status is the price to pay for leading his own life then he will gadly do so. Intersting.
I think a lot of young royals go through that stage. He'll probably get over it.

sommone said:
Ok first of all, I have never posted in this particular thread, but I like everyone else on here read about what Harry did, and I'm curious....Do any of you feel that his lastest mishap should or shouldn't keep him from getting into Sandhurst? Any and all opinions are welcomed. Thanks.
I hope it doesn't keep him from getting into Sandhurst. A bit of military discipline is probably going to be very beneficial for him.

here is a really cool article on the mishaps of certain members of the BRF. The funniest part is that of the Duke of Edinburgh

pxl.gif
PA_print.gif
print close Thu 13 Jan 2005
3:00pm (UK)
Keeping Up A Royal Tradition

By Peter Archer, PA Court Correspondent

They certainly seem to get more than their fair share of trouble.

But with party animals like Harry, Zara and Freddie, trouble comes courting at the House of Windsor.

Let’s not blame swastika-wearing Prince Harry for all the bad news, notwithstanding his excessive drinking, smoking and public canoodling.

And not forgetting the odd punch-up with a paparazzo.

His cousin Zara Phillips, another of the Queen’s tearaway grandchildren, also knows how to party.

Once outrageous in royal circles with a stud through her tongue, Zara had a tempestuous relationship with champion jump jockey Richard Johnson.

On occasion an apparently booze-fuelled row spilled over into the street.

But Freddie Windsor, the pin-up son of Prince and Princess Michael of Kent, is probably first in line for the crown of most dedicated royal clubber.

Unfortunately for fashion-conscious Freddie, he has been caught on camera worse for wear, outside capital hot spots, in the early hours.

Imagine his shame when he admitted using cocaine.

At least Prince Andrew, Duke of York, does not smoke or drink alcohol.

Andrew, however, has a rival claim for liking life in the fast lane with beautiful women.

It’s tough for the Queen’s second son when he is portrayed as the playboy prince having fun and playing golf during time-out from official business.

Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex, and his wife Sophie are no strangers to trouble and embarrassing the Royal Family.

The Earl and Countess gave up their business interests in the face of claims they used their royal status to make money.

Film maker Edward also stood accused of breaching Prince William’s privacy when one of his camera crews stalked him at St Andrews University.

Sophie caused another row when she made outspoken comments about some of her royal in-laws to an undercover reporter posing as an oil-rich sheikh.

Not to be left out of the royal embarrassment stakes, horse-mad Anne, the Princess Royal, is the only member of her family to have a criminal record.

Anne picked up a £500 fine after her pet bull terrier Dotty bit two children in Windsor Great Park.

And like the Princess, the Duke of Gloucester, who is president of the Institute of Advanced Motorists, ended up in court when he was banned from driving after being clocked speeding.

However, the daddy of them all when it comes to royal gaffes has to be the Queen’s outspoken husband, the Duke of Edinburgh.

In Prince Philip’s defence, many of his so-called gaffes are, at least, amusing.

For example, in Oban, Scotland, during a 1995 walkabout, he asked a driving instructor: “How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to get them through the test ?”

In China, during the 1986 British state visit, he described Peking as “ghastly” and told British students: “If you stay here much longer, you’ll all be slitty-eyed.”

Then, in Hungary he told a Briton he met in Budapest in 1993: “You can’t have been here that long – you haven’t got a pot belly.”

In the Cayman Islands, in 1994, he asked a wealthy islander: “Aren’t most of you descended from pirates ?”

But in Germany, in 1997, he welcomed German Chancellor Helmut Kohl at a trade fair as “Reichskanzler” – the last German leader who used the title was Adolf Hitler.

Perhaps he should have checked first with Harry.

Latest News:

http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm

pxl.gif

THE SYDNEY MORNING HERALD

Charles 'incandescent with rage'
January 14, 2005 - 2:30PM

Britain's Prince Charles has reportedly ordered his son Harry to visit Auschwitz after he caused outrage by wearing a Nazi uniform to a party.

The Sun newspaper claims Charles was "incandescent with rage" with his 20-year-old son and wants him to make a private trip to the concentration camp to learn more about the holocaust.

Jewish groups had demanded Harry go the camp in south-west Poland to make amends for wearing a swastika armband and an army shirt with Nazi regalia at a costume party on Saturday.

The Sun, which broke the Nazi gaffe story yesterday, quoted an unnamed royal source as saying that Charles also told his older son, William, to travel with Harry to Auschwitz.

"There will be no publicity and they will go with a Jewish charity," the source was quoted as saying.

"Their father has visited Auschwitz himself and believes Harry and William would both benefit by grasping a greater understanding of the horrors by actually visiting."

The paper said William, 22, accepted part of the blame because he was present when Harry picked the Nazi costume in a hire shop before the private party in south-west England.

A royal spokesman said he would not comment on any private conversations between Charles and his sons, adding: "We wouldn't rule it out, we wouldn't rule it in".

Harry's behaviour drew a storm of protest from around the world, coming two weeks before the January 27 events to commemorate 60 years since the liberation of Auschwitz.

The Nazis murdered six million Jews and millions of others including Poles, homosexuals, Soviet prisoners and gypsies. Millions more were imprisoned or forced to work as slaves.

Harry, son of the late Princess Diana and third in line to the throne, said he was sorry if he had caused any offence.

"It was a poor choice of costume and I apologise," he said.

His apology failed to take the heat out of the row, which led television news bulletins and dominated front pages of British newspapers today.

The mass-market Daily Mail demanded in a huge page one headline "Come out and say sorry properly!", while the downmarket Daily Star branded Harry "The Fool in the Crown".

The voice of the establishment, The Times, dismissed his apology as "feeble" and said he had fallen in with "a dubious group of self-indulgent young men who are apparently content with a life of pointless privilege".

The Guardian noted: "This young man could one day be our king. That is a sobering thought to many, if not yet to Prince Harry himself."

The Mirror was kinder, reminding readers he was young when his mother Diana died in a Paris car crash in 1997 and "deserves a little understanding".

Reuters

Reina said:
In Prince Philip’s defence, many of his so-called gaffes are, at least, amusing.

For example, in Oban, Scotland, during a 1995 walkabout, he asked a driving instructor: “How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to get them through the test ?”

In China, during the 1986 British state visit, he described Peking as “ghastly” and told British students: “If you stay here much longer, you’ll all be slitty-eyed.”

Then, in Hungary he told a Briton he met in Budapest in 1993: “You can’t have been here that long – you haven’t got a pot belly.”

In the Cayman Islands, in 1994, he asked a wealthy islander: “Aren’t most of you descended from pirates ?”

But in Germany, in 1997, he welcomed German Chancellor Helmut Kohl at a trade fair as “Reichskanzler” – the last German leader who used the title was Adolf Hitler.

Perhaps he should have checked first with Harry.

Latest News:

http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm

pxl.gif

I can't believe he said these things...Looks like he has a bad case of what me and another forum member call Foot-In-Mouth Disease...or for short Mouthitis. Oops..sorry I'm off topic...Thank you to those who commented on my question. It was greatly appreciated.

sommone said:
Ok first of all, I have never posted in this particular thread, but I like everyone else on here read about what Harry did, and I'm curious....Do any of you feel that his lastest mishap should or shouldn't keep him from getting into Sandhurst? Any and all opinions are welcomed. Thanks.
according to a former instructor at sandhurst "sandhurst will soon sort him out"

Last edited:
Mission said:
I feel compelled as a British subject (Canadian) and a Jew to make a comment regarding the brouhaha about Prince Harry. First I would like to clarify something...the costume that Prince Harry wore was for a party with a "native and colonial" theme. The costume was the desert uniform of Gen. Erwin Rommel's German Afrika Korps. At the time that the Nazi party was in control of Germany, Germany was still a colonial power in Africa which would make the costume that Prince Harry wore consistent with the theme of the party (it's not like he was wearing the uniform of a Gestapo agent or a concentration camp guard). I believe that the majority of newspapers have blown this outrageously out of proportion simply to sell newspaper's by promoting scandal. To call Harry a Nazi for wearing that costume would be the same as calling Prince William an animal for dressing up as a lion.

That being said I think it was in poor taste for Prince Harry to have picked that particular costume. While it was consistent with the theme of the party he should have known that it was not a good idea to wear a costume that would be so inflamatory to such a great number of people. While he may have assumed that his wearing of that costume would not be made public it should still have ocurred to him that there was a possibility that people outside of the party would see it and that the public would think poorly of him for his choice (it also allows the opportunity for people to take it out of context which of course is exactly what has happened). While I believe his apology was sufficient for his transgression I think it would have been wiser for him to apologize personally rather than through a press release.
goes to show royals should never do or say anything that they do not want in the newspapers. (goes for everybody perhaps)

Alexandria said:
Let's not turn this into a political discussion or a military might discussion.

I think all of us here understand the terrible meaning and symbolism behind Harry's costume, and what a horrific tragedy of history it evokes. We don't need to delve into what happened politically or what kiknd of military Germany or Great Britain had at the time.

Harry's decision and the reflection upon his decision-making in choosing to wear this costume provides more than enough fodder for discussion.
Well every single point is a reason not to choose this costume. If you had some knowledge from school its more than obvious not to choose a costume like that for a party. Not in Britain and not somewhere else...
But wasn't he also accused to fake at school? Maybe...

Mission said:
I feel compelled as a British subject (Canadian) and a Jew to make a comment regarding the brouhaha about Prince Harry. First I would like to clarify something...the costume that Prince Harry wore was for a party with a "native and colonial" theme. The costume was the desert uniform of Gen. Erwin Rommel's German Afrika Korps. At the time that the Nazi party was in control of Germany, Germany was still a colonial power in Africa
Hey Germany was no colonial power at that time in Africa or somewhere else. Germany had to declare it self as unworthy to own colonies in the peace agreement of world war I. They just had to go there as their Italian alley went their and got into major troubles there. The nazi regime in germany wanted to make nearly all other European countries colonies of Germany.
And going to Africa was just part of that plan.

GrandDuchess said:
Harry says sorry for Nazi costume

Prince Harry has apologised for wearing a swastika armband to a friend's fancy dress party.

Clarence House issued a statement in response to a photograph published on the front page of the Sun newspaper under the headline, "Harry the Nazi".

It read: "Prince Harry has apologised for any offence or embarrassment he has caused. He realises it was a poor choice of costume."

The Board of Deputies of British Jews said the costume was in "bad taste".

A spokesman said: "The board is pleased that he's apologised for the incident.

"It was clearly in bad taste, especially in the run-up to holocaust memorialday on the 27th of this month, which the Royal Family will be taking a leadingrole in commemorating."

The picture was taken at the weekend at a friend's birthday party in Wiltshire, which had the fancy dress theme "colonial and native".

Prince Harry, 20, appears to be wearing a German desert uniform and a swastika armband.

'Mistake'

Rabbi Dr Jonathan Romain, of the Reform Synagogues of GreatBritain, said: "The fact that the palace has issued an apology indicates thatthis was a mistake by the prince.

"But having been given, the apology should now be accepted."

But the Queen's former assistant press secretary, Dickie Arbiter, said: "This young man has got to come up front and be seen in person making an apology."

Former armed forces minister Doug Henderson MP said the picture showed the prince was "not suitable" for the prestigious royal military academy Sandhurst, which he is due to attend later this year.

"If it was anyone else, the application wouldn't be considered. It should be withdrawn immediately," said the Labour MP for Newcastle upon Tyne North.

The prince, who is third in line to the throne, hit the headlines last year after a scuffle with a photographer at a nightclub.

The Sun reported that Prince William was also at the party - dressed as a lion.

I don´t think that ther is any kinde of excuse for what Prince Harry have done.
I know that he has lost his mother when he was young BUT ther is alot of children ther are losing one of ther parents when they are at the same age as Prince Harry. I that he has to get a warning from his grandmother the queen..

Harry gave an apology for the uniform. It was thoughtless and tasteless. He should not have worn it and he knows it now. Hind-sight is always 20/20. I personally have never worn a swastika because it can get you killed where I live but nonetheless he said he was sorry. I forgive him but I think he should have to go to Aushwitz and see the suffering those people went through.

Seems like Harry's finally taking over Princess Stephanie's top-ten first place of the royal wild child list .....

He's still so young, we should forgive him....I guess he knows a lot better now. Though he should understand how stupid that act was .....

Harry should smarten his act up and he should do it now, i dislike him, when i was his age i never acted like he does at his age. He is spoilt and disrespectful and in my opinion is an embarrassment to the British royal family. His grandmother is head of the church and his father and brother will be one da and this isnt acceptable behaviour.

Im not saying he should be locked in a convent or seminary but being apart of any royal family means having deceny, integrity and respect. I dont see any of that from Harry. He is 20 years old now, he should be growing up now if not before.

What makes me wonder is how these highly educated people can be so ignorant? Is it a consequence of their way of life that is somewhat away from the "normal" world? I would think that both prince Phillip (I don't know which schools he went to) and prince Harry's education would give them a varied view on the world. But it doesn't seem like they have payed attention at school since they manage to say so many stupid things (prince Phillip that is) and do so many stupid things (and that's prince Harry) over and over again. Maybe there should be some changes in their staff of consultants and advisors? Anyway, that's my opinion on this matter.

Clip from an article at the BBC News:

Harry furore remains in headlines

The row surrounding Prince Harry's Nazi costume refuses to go away, appearing in many of Friday's papers.

There is general agreement that the fancy dress costume has landed him in what The Times calls a "sorry mess".

The Sun reports that Prince Charles has ordered his son to visit Auschwitz and the Daily Mirror calls Harry "a silly boy" who deserves some "understanding".

But the Daily Mail is not happy with the Prince's written apology, saying he must "Come out and say sorry properly".

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 1,880
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 3,947
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1,295
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 922
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 785
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1,401
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 3,968
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 861
Article from BBC NEWS:

Harry 'will not apologise again'

Clarence House has tried to draw a line under the row over Prince Harry's Nazi soldier party costume, insisting there will be no more statements.

The prince apologised in a statement after being photographed in the desert uniform and swastika armband.

A Clarence House spokeswoman said he would not be making a further, public apology despite calls for him to do so.

Prince Charles twice refused to comment on his son's conduct during a visit to flood-hit Carlisle.

The photograph, taken at a friend's birthday party in Wiltshire last weekend, has prompted outrage from politicians and anti-fascist campaigners, who accused the prince of insensitivity.

Earlier on Friday, a Clarence House spokesman said: "Prince Harry has apologised immediately and in a heartfelt fashion for making a very bad mistake.

"His apology has been accepted by a number of Jewish groups."

In his statement on Wednesday, the prince said: "I am very sorry if I caused any offence or embarrassment to anyone. It was a poor choice of costume and I apologise."

On Friday, Prince Harry received the public backing of his aunt, Sarah Ferguson.

The Duchess of York told BBC Radio 4's Today programme: "Harry is a fine young man. He needs to be supported now.

"It is time for the press to back off. I know what it is like to have very bad press and be continually criticised - it is very tiring and unpleasant."

Tory leader Michael Howard and Lib Dem leader Charles Kennedy have led calls for a personal public apology.

Foreign criticism

Unusually, Prince Harry's actions have also been criticised by foreign politicians.

Israel's foreign minister Silvan Shalom said the prince had been wrong to wear the costume and had a lot to learn.

And veteran forces sweetheart Vera Lynn has added her voice to calls for him to visit a former death camp.

Some critics have said the prince should join a British delegation which is visiting the Auschwitz death camp for the 60th anniversary of its liberation later this month.

The Foreign Office has announced that Foreign Secretary Jack Straw will join the delegation to the camp.

Prince Harry should see for himself "the results of the hated symbol he so foolishly and brazenly chose to wear", said Rabbi Marvin Hier, founder of Jewish human rights group the Simon Wiesenthal Center.

The UK's Chief Rabbi Jonathan Sacks said it was imperative that the lessons of the Holocaust and World War II were not only taught, but understood.

He went on to say that wearing a swastika was in extremely poor taste but added: "I note that Prince Harry has recognised this."

Prince Harry's costume gaffe has also prompted suggestions from some that he should not be allowed to enrol at Sandhurst military academy.

The Ministry of Defence has said it will not affect his place.

It is the latest in a series of stories involving Prince Harry - who is third in line to the throne - which have earned him a media reputation as the "party prince".

Well now that I have had time to cool off I think that Harry did not mean to wear that in a derogatory way. He was just thoughtless and stuff. I think a public apology, going to Auschtwiz, and eventually to Sandhurst will be best for him. I am glad that Charles is trying to make him and William go. William must be a bit more watchful and responsible for his brother. HE has to train for the future as teh monarch.

Reina said:
Well now that I have had time to cool off I think that Harry did not mean to wear that in a derogatory way. He was just thoughtless and stuff. I think a public apology, going to Auschtwiz, and eventually to Sandhurst will be best for him. I am glad that Charles is trying to make him and William go. William must be a bit more watchful and responsible for his brother. HE has to train for the future as teh monarch.
I do not think he would have put that costume on if he thought that there would be anyone at the party who was jewish, because I do not think he would consciously hurt anyone, face to face. That means he runs with a particular group of people witch is fine as long as he never forgets his actions are important to a very much wider group.

His going to auschtwiz is meaningless if he does not go with the right set of mind and I do not think he should.
He just has to behave well from now on (and marrry a jewish girl, ((just joking))

Sandhurst has said that he is still welcome because the offense did not occur while he was there. That's the only opinion that really matters with regards to Sandhurst.

William attended the party dressed as an animal, perhaps with a big-game hunting thing in mind. To automatically assume he attended dressed as a "native" is tarring him with the same brush.

From THE TIMES today:

January 14, 2005

Why a Nazi Prince stood out at the Colonials and Natives party
By Andrew Pierce

Prince Harry assumed he was safe among friends from the hunting, shooting and fishing set

THE invitation to the Colonials and Natives party at the Olympian Richard Meade’s equestrian centre dropped on the doormat of Highgrove before Christmas.

Where other young people may have expressed surprise at the theme, it would have barely caused a raised eyebrow for Prince William and Prince Harry, whose father has long been friends with Mr Meade.

Some of the party guests had taken part in the protest inside last year’s Labour conference against a ban on foxhunting.

William and Harry are linchpins of a set of young people linked to the Beaufort Hunt and the Beaufort Polo Club. Mr Meade’s children James, 23, Harry, 22, and Lucy, 21, are part of the set. They went to the same public schools; they partied with the Princes in village pubs around the Highgrove estate.

Last week the two young Princes and their friend Guy Pelly, 22, set off for Nailsworth, a few miles from Highgrove to choose fancy-dress outfits. They went to Cotswold Costumes, which proudly boasts more than 2,000, ranging in price from £15 to £20. William settled on a black leotard with a leopard-skin tail, leopard-skin paws and a leopard-skin pattern sewn into the coat.

Mr Pelly decided to dress as the Queen and chose a powder-blue dress, grey wig, long white gloves and a crown.

Harry went for the uniform of a Nazi officer complete with jacket and red swastika armband. The uniform cost £25 to hire with a £20 deposit to be repaid on its return.

Neither William nor Mr Pelly, the son of a Kent landowner, tried to dissuade Harry from his choice of “fancy” dress.

The Prince of Wales, who has engaged in only light official duties since the Christmas break, was at Birkhall, Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother’s home on the Balmoral estate that he inherited on her death. Prince Charles had gone there after the Royal Family’s Christmas break at Sandringham. He interrupted his Highland stay briefly to visit charities involved in the tsunami appeal.

On Saturday evening the two young men, joined by Mr Pelly, who regularly accompanies them to England rugby matches, changed into their outfits at Highgrove while the Prince of Wales relaxed in Scotland with Camilla Parker Bowles.

No authority figure was present to remonstrate with Harry about his disastrously ill-judged choice of costume.

Only the ever-present royal protection officers were there. It is not part of their job description to issue sartorial advice to the third in line to the Throne.

If, however, any advice was proffered by the armed bodyguards, Harry ignored it and arrived with his brother and Mr Pelling at a party attended by 400 people. Many of the guests were strangers carrying mobile telephones; some had disposable cameras.

The marquee in the equestrian centre, as befits the theme, was decorated in white at one end and black the other. Mr Meade, who won three Olympic golds for three-day eventing, spotted Harry’s costume when he arrived but said nothing. It was a family party to mark Mr Meade’s recent 66th birthday and his son Harry’s 22nd.

Mark Tomlinson, who was at Eton with Prince Harry, was at the party. Harry stayed at the Tomlinsons’ ranch in Argentina during his gap-year trip.

Emma Wade, a photographer whose father, Captain Ian Farquhar, is Master of the Beaufort Hunt with which Prince William rides, was also present.

Mrs Wade was one of the protesters who disrupted Tony Blair’s speech in Brighton in October, as was another of the guests, James Murray Wells. Mr Murray Wells celebrated becoming a millionaire this week, having set up an internet website selling cut-price spectacles.

Harry, as usual, drank vodka and cranberry juice and chain-smoked. Mr Pelly brought the house down with a speech in which he mimicked the Queen’s voice. A pretty brunette sat on Harry’s lap. William also made a speech. They partied until 5am.

Harry did not know many of those present yet naively thought he was safe, being among friends from the hunting, shooting and fishing set.

It was only at 4pm on Wednesday that Clarence House had an inkling something was wrong. A telephone call came through from The Sun to Paddy Harverson, combative press secretary to the Prince of Wales. The newspaper told Mr Harverson that it had photographs of Harry in Nazi uniform, a red swastika on show. Mr Harverson immediately telephoned Harry and alerted the Prince of Wales in Scotland.

Harry swiftly admitted that he had made a mistake and said that Clarence House could issue a statement on his behalf expressing his regret. Yet he apologised “if I have caused any offence” — when clearly he had.

Mr Harverson, confident that the story would blow over, went to Stamford Bridge to watch Chelsea play his former employers, Manchester United, in the Carling Cup. It was a satisfactory result for Manchester United, who left London with a draw.

But the party affair did not end with the result that Mr Harverson wanted or expected, as leading figures across the globe joined in the criticism of the young Prince.

Yesterday morning Clarence House was battening down the hatches.

It's has been said a lot about Harry, but what about William who was not only with his brother in the same party but was with him while bying that outfit. I think both of them should think better before acting.

Reina said:
William must be a bit more watchful and responsible for his brother. HE has to train for the future as teh monarch.

I think Harry needs to learn to grow up, and take some resonsibilities for his actions. William shouldn't have to watch him. Harry is a grown man. He wants to be treated like an adult then he needs to start acting like one.

sommone said:
I think Harry needs to learn to grow up, and take some resonsibilities for his actions. William shouldn't have to watch him. Harry is a grown man. He wants to be treated like an adult then he needs to start acting like one.
I agree. Harry is a grown man. He's made his bed; he himself must lie in it. If QEII was not to blame for P. Margaret's own indiscretions and gaffes, then William should not be to blame for Harry's screw-ups. Harry is just an incredible sick joke. I hope this incident, and backlash that followed, was a wake-up call for him to start acting like a responsible human being.

sommone said:
I can only say the same as you do sommone.
In my eyes Harry is not a grown-up but a spoilde child. Harry has to learn by his mistakes and particularly for this one he has to learn it the hard way. Maby he will be better in his act and in his behaviour towards other people and religions.

We can't excuse William for what he didn't do as he realized he is to blame. Wills has been taught to lead, if he is not able to show his brother the right thing to do, how he can do to strangers?

Ariel said:
We can't excuse William for what he didn't do as he realized he is to blame. Wills has been taught to lead, if he is not able to show his brother the right thing to do, how he can do to strangers?

I'm confused...How is William to blame? Am I the only one who believes if you are over the age of 18, you should act like an adult? I didn't realize William had been appointed Harry's watcher. William has enough worries of his own without having to babysit his 20 year old brother who is not a child anymore.

Last edited:
I am saying that since William was right there with him when he picked and wore that outfit he should have made him do away with it. William has taken part of the blame whihc lets me know that he should have been more rsponsible in alerting hs brother of the consequences. This is different if William was not there, but he was and he should have spoken up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom