Prince Harry: Visit to Brazil and Chile - June 23-29, 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Video:
Prince Harry has met recovering crack addicts in a notorious area of Sao Paulo where the authorities have begun a controversial plan to get them off drugs. Harry learned about the initiative which provides housing, food and work for the users when he visited Cracolandia - Crackland - where crack is sold for 80p a rock-
Home - ITNSource News

Thanks for the pics, Polyesco. :flowers:

Harry's okay. :cool:

I wish we saw this side of Harry more often.

I am so happy for Harry's visit to Brazil. I am Brazilian and people were thrilled that Harry was here, everybody was so happy!!

with volunteer fireman
http://37.media.tumblr.com/63ef71eeca7ba0365e5c21ad8b4ac031/tumblr_n7w1o5g62p1tti0r3o5_500.jpg

Im glad there were funds for this trip. Harry has represented the UK and Queen well

I am also. Its been plain to see that Harry really gets into the thick of things no matter where he goes and the public always seems to adore him... especially the children

Thank you so much polyesco for the wonderful photos you've put together for each day. It is very much appreciated.

Harry's a real star, no doubt about it. I can see the government using him more and more for these sorts of visits abroad, military career permitting.

Apparently he fixed the TV of a family he met in Chile yesterday in time for them to watch the Brazil-Chile match.

Prince Harry turns TV repair man in Chile - Telegraph

Harry reminds me a lot of his mother.... In every move and gesture

Oh my gosh! Each picture gets better than last one. I don't have words here. I love them.

He would make one fabulous teacher for children with high needs. I can see him in the self-contained room, feeling right at home.

He would make one fabulous teacher for children with high needs. I can see him in the self-contained room, feeling right at home.

Indeed. And especially in image number one from tumblr in the post you refer to I know who could be his helper!:D:lol:

Last edited:
An absolutely great video and gallery of Harry dancing with children. With Down's Syndrome I believe: VIDEO: Prince Harry dances with disabled children | Royalista

This pic in particular is great. Seems Harry is danced off the floor. http://royalista.com/wp-content/cache/images/resize/17551_full_20140630083614_autox500@1.5x.jpg

I've said it before: Harry is a huge asset to the BRF.

Muhler, you stated a tremendously true fact!!!
Harry is a huge asset to the British Royal Family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom