Prince Harry: Tour of Belize, Jamaica, the Bahamas and Brazil - March 2-11, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the exhibition is done from what I can see. So I'm guessing he's going to board that boat soon. I think the Bahamian Islands must be what Chris and Paul and Max were referring to.

ETA: here we go we're back on
Max Foster ‏ @MaxFosterCNN Harry's welcoming party on Harbour -Island: yfrog.com/es1nqmaj
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rince-Harrys-trip-Brazil-anger-Falklands.html

Max Foster ‏ @MaxFosterCNN Harry thanking the children for the music yfrog.com/h2omppgj http://yfrog.com/h21kqzfj

Last edited:
Ugh, is it wrong that Harry in the tropical uniform does funny things to me? Am I the only one?

ghost_night554, sorry to hear you're not well. You're so good to be keeping us up to date while under the weather. Hope you feel better soon.

Ugh, is it wrong that Harry in the tropical uniform does funny things to me? Am I the only one? .
You are not the only one. Definitely. :whistling:

Aw thnx! I hope so too! Hopefully I'm managing alright in the updates department but for me it's under my normal standard in terms of how quick I usually get updates up haha

I certainly hadn't noticed your posts being sub-standard, in my opinion they haven't been. You're doing a great job as usual.

Quite possibly they stay at Government House if in the capital, the residence of the Governor General, and at a hotel if elsewhere.
Yikes, Government house pales in comparison to the Atlantis!

I certainly hadn't noticed your posts being sub-standard, in my opinion they haven't been. You're doing a great job as usual.

Aw thanks!^ I'm always overly hard on myself haha

Prince Harry Watch ‏ @HWalesWatch Prince Harry with one of his mother's bridesmaid's @IndiaHicksStyle in Bahamas photo by @MaxFosterCNN pic.twitter.com/7lmyACnb

I thought this was interesting
But when Harry formally called on Sir Arthur Foulkes, Governor General of the Bahamas, after arriving in the country as part of his Diamond Jubilee tour, he revealed the state of Prince Philip's health to the Queen's official representative.
When Sir Arthur asked how the royal was, Harry replied: "Now he's got a new spurt of life, he'll carry on doing all he can."

Last edited:
Thank you to everyone who kept the updates coming. Ghost_Night, I hope you feel better, and your posts have been wonderful.

Harry in uniform is...wow. Dashing indeed :D ;).

Harry proves he's prince of the charmers during his whistle stop tour of the Bahamas
Dashing Prince Harry arrived in the Bahamas yesterday to represent his grandmother for the first time - and left with a new legion of female followers.Harry, 27, was greeted by cheers and screams as he conducted his first engagement wearing the No. 1 Tropical Dress of The Blues and Royals, the first time that he has worn the uniform in public.
There are a couple of videos at the end of the article. :)

Several pictures of Prince Harry from yesterday.
- Picture one
- Picture two
- Picture three
- Walking through crowds
- On tour of Harbour Island

Pictures from more formal events:
- Prince Harry a ahead of an opening of the Queen's Jubilee Exhibition
- Prince Harry with Bahamas officials ahead of opening the Exhibition
- Prince Harry giving a speech
- There is two of him! (good likeness, by the way) :D

Last edited:

Thank you for the pictures and the article :flowers:. The drawing of Harry is pretty much a carbon copy.

Day 3:
Clarence House ‏ @ClarenceHouse Prince Harry talks to Anna, aged 12, at a youth rally at the National Athletics Stadium in Nassau, Bahamas yfrog.com/nepd44j
Clarence House ‏ @ClarenceHouse Prince Harry at a Youth Rally, Bahamas: "every one of you is promoting values. You're doing your country proud and don't you look smart!"
Paul Harrison ‏ @SkyNewsRoyal #royal #Harry speech in Bahamas at youth event "Thank you for making my time here in The Bahamas such fun, and so very memorable"
Mark Stewart ‏ @RegalEyes Prince Harry listening to a delightful speech by two school children from Bahamas which described HM the Queen as a Diamond most rare.

Last edited:
Thanks for the updates! :flowers:

Prince Harry nails the casual look as he makes a relaxed appearance at a Bahamas youth rally

Prince Harry solved the perennially difficult problem of what to wear on a 'casual' royal engagement yesterday. The 27-year-old royal sported a cool linen suit he had bought especially for his first foreign royal tour at a youth rally in the Bahamas. He completed the relaxed look with an open-necked shirt, desert boots and sunglasses.
How cool does Harry look?
Harry with a sweet young lady named Anna Albury

Last edited:
British royal Prince Harry attends various engagements while on a week-long tour through Central America and the Caribbean acting as an ambassador for Queen Elizabeth II as part of her Diamond Jubilee year
Bahamas - 04.03.12

WENN Photo Library - Search Results

Officer and a Gentleman look wins Harry marriage proposal

http://diamondjubilee.hellomagazine...20120305944/prince-harry-bahamas-day-three/1/

Prince Harry Tours Bahamas To Mark Queen Elizabeth II's Diamond Jubilee

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?EventId=140742304&EditorialProduct=Royalty#

Prince Harry drank and danced with the locals

http://www.billedbladet.dk/Kongelige/ArticleFolder/2012/3/Billedserie%20Prins%20Harry%20charmerede%20Belize.aspx

http://translate.google.com.tr/tran...ns%20Harry%20charmerede%20Belize.aspx&act=url

Last edited:
When Harry met Miss Bahamas: Couple get acquainted a day after beauty queen declared she would marry the prince

Yesterday she said she would marry Prince Harry and today Miss Bahamas came face to face with the dashing royal during a reception in Nassau. Anastagia Pierre, 23, yesterday declared she was in town to fall in love with the 27-year-old prince and was obviously enamoured with Harry keeping a fixed gaze on him during their meeting. The two met at a reception for youth leaders, held at the Sheraton Hotel, as part of his Diamond Jubilee ten-day tour.

I'd love to know what were they talking about in this picture. Judging by the expression on the face of the lady in purple, it was not something you'd want to hear over a dinner course. :whistling:

Tomorrow should be fun I believe he is going to meet with Olympic Gold Medalist Usain Bolt. Can't wait to see him out there promoting the Olympics.

Miss Bahamas is very pretty but I don't think she is what he would be looking for. Poor girl. As a matter of fact I'm not quite sure what his type would be. Anyway, its nice to see him doing some duties on behalf of the Queen. I know he is usually busy with military things but seeing him like this is great.

Miss Bahamas is very pretty but I don't think she is what he would be looking for. Poor girl.

I think only Harry should be the judge of that... Anyway, I am enjoying his tour in the Caribbean and it appears he is enjoying it as well. A part of me would love to be down there for spring break.

Thanks for the latest articles, lucien and Lenora! :flowers:

Prince Harry arrived at the Norman Manley International Airport in Kingston March 5, 2012. He was greeted there by honour guard. The prince is visiting Jamaica as part of a Diamond Jubilee tour as a representative of the Queen.

Pictures of Prince Harry in Jamaica:
- Harry talking to honour guard
- Harry looking his usual dashing self
- Harry walking past the honour guard
- Harry with Major General Anthony Anderson of the Jamaica Defence Force

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom