Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes me wonder how someone would know that the person walking past is Meghan. She has a very normal look ( this is meant in a good way ) she dresses very plain no tattoos that are visible etc they are plenty of pretty girls that look like her in London so how can they be sure it was her.

It's been kinda disappointing not having seen them together in a while. Although, understandable due their busy schedules. Nice to know they're using any spare time to spend it together.

Yes, Dman, I want some nice photos of the happy couple! Gosh I hope this report is true.

British paparazzi are pros. They know every trick in the book and have 'eyes' everywhere. I don't understand how Meghan seems to be able to come and go from London without a barrage of pics.

We had some pics earlier in the year but that's been it.

British paparazzi are pros. They know every trick in the book and have 'eyes' everywhere. I don't understand how Meghan seems to be able to come and go from London without a barrage of pics.

They caught her at the airport recently. The thing is the couple isn't venturing out in the places the media would expect them to. Clubs, restaurants or shopping.

Everybody has been busy lately too. She's busy shooting suits and Harry is upping his game with duties. He'll be heading to Toronto soon to prepare for The Invictus Games though.

There aren't so many paps around in London as there once were, if there were there would be more photos of the Cambridges when they are in London.
I remember the earliest times in Harry and Chelsy and in Harry and Cressida's whole courtship. Nothing, months went by.

It's been kinda disappointing not having seen them together in a while. Although, understandable due their busy schedules. Nice to know they're using any spare time to spend it together.

I hope it is true also. Doesn't Meghan have the same birthday as the Queen Mother?

Yes she does! Quite romantic if there's a proposal on that day!

There were some reports that she is utilizing more of the VIP services the airline/airports offer. That may keep her more out of sight. Also, they both fly in and out on such erratic schedules--it would be hard to stake out the airport 24/7 for months on end to maybe get a couple photos.

For all we know she has started using an assumed name etc to avoid detection of her flights etc.

LaRae

Meghan isn't a household name, and isn't that recognizably looking. Using fake names, dressing down and using vip and private entrances etc makes it easier to get by without being seen. It just proves, to me, that it's not that hard to avoid being papped, if one makes effort to keep their whereabouts secret. It would be lovely to get pictures, but it'll happen in due time. I love that Meghan has her mom with her.

There's been a noticeable shift in the visits, I'm thinking that UK is becoming their more permanent place slowly but surely. And it seems to be OK with Meghan, I doubt she'll have any problems settling in UK, and making it her home.

The thing about the hello report.. is that non of the other media has picked it up to consign it , None.. just HELLO.. that tells me the other outlet were not able to verify that information, leading me to think it may not be true.

There aren't so many paps around in London as there once were, if there were there would be more photos of the Cambridges when they are in London.

Isn't it possible that they are just missing their shots? Why would there be less paps in London now? Has there been some kind of crack down?

Isn't it possible that they are just missing their shots? Why would there be less paps in London now? Has there been some kind of crack down?

Summer hols - not many high profilers to find inside London until September.

The thing about the hello report.. is that non of the other media has picked it up to consign it , None.. just HELLO.. that tells me the other outlet were not able to verify that information, leading me to think it may not be true.

Im beginning to believe the same. Meghan in London with her Mom is a pretty big story. Not a peep from the usual suspects about it. Maybe they are double checking their sources for a big Sunday paper story. Or HELLO jumped the gun on a false sighting

Last edited:
Yeah..and no pics at all, or a 'eye witness' interviewed....unless it was one of their people who saw them but didn't have a camera on them or didn't think fast enough to take a pic....or mistaken identity.

LaRae

There are no photos just like Harry asked for but people aren't happy ??

I think many fans of Meghan and Harry are happy to a degree that they are protecting their privacy very strongly and expertly. The tabloid media need to be sent stern messages to ratchet down the OTT ridiculosity, hounding and intrusiveness.

OTOH, if the media would act more calmly and professionally, it would definitely be nice to see more photos of Meghan & Harry together. The problem is the irresponsible way their relationship is being covered by many media outlets.

I personally wish them well, and within reason, I'd like to know a bit more about how their relationship is progressing. I'd also like to see more of M&H together, and of Meghan especially (she was so accessible previously -- although I know that had to change due to the relentless scrutiny anyone dating a royal automatically receives).

I think many fans of Meghan and Harry are happy to a degree that they are protecting their privacy very strongly and expertly. The tabloid media need to be sent stern messages to ratchet down the OTT ridiculosity, hounding and intrusiveness.

OTOH, if the media would act more calmly and professionally, it would definitely be nice to see more photos of Meghan & Harry together. The problem is the irresponsible way their relationship is being covered by many media outlets.

I personally wish them well, and within reason, I'd like to know a bit more about how their relationship is progressing. I'd also like to see more of M&H together, and of Meghan especially (she was so accessible previously -- although I know that had to change due to the relentless scrutiny anyone dating a royal automatically receives).
I think no news is frustrating but that's the way it goes. We may get the odd photo such as on the street heading to the movies or at Polo as we have seen earlier, but I think we need to remember the BRF modus operandi for romance . . . no freebies until the engagement is announced.

Most people don't have a clue what Meghan's mother looks like. It's not that hard for me to think, that Meghan and her mother could come to UK using private flights, vip exits etc, and not be seen. Meghan has been multiple times in the UK with only a few sightings or none. This visit wasn't announced by pr people, so it's not that farfetched to think that the random sighter reported their sighting to Hello.

Most people don't have a clue what Meghan's mother looks like. It's not that hard for me to think, that Meghan and her mother could come to UK using private flights, vip exits etc, and not be seen. Meghan has been multiple times in the UK with only a few sightings or none. This visit wasn't announced by pr people, so it's not that farfetched to think that the random sighter reported their sighting to Hello.

You are right come to think of it... also Hello has a pretty good reputation

Meghan herself it would be easy enough to go incognito. Even with Harry they have managed to avoid a lot of attention. If she wasn't known to be in London, had her cap on and head down, easily could miss being seen. No ginger at her side to draw more attention. And very few people would remember what her mother looked like from the what one time we have seen her.

Hello seems pretty descent. As far as those kinds of publications go. Definitely not as determined as something like the fail.

Wouldn't word have got out from the hotel?

Meghan might have friends in London that she and her mother are staying with. Her mother might have London friends.

There are other options in London besides a hotel or Nott. Cottage.

LaRae

There are but I still think it would leak out - and they would have to leave the building!

I dont "follow" Meghan but from what people have said on here, she doesnt know people in UK.

IM with those who dont believe this.

I think its more likely he's not in the UK. Nothing in the diary, August is a quiet royal month - I hope they are somewhere where they can enjoy quality time

(Prob proven wrong shortly :lol:

Meghan might have friends in London that she and her mother are staying with. Her mother might have London friends.

Exactly. Before her relationship with Harry, Meghan used to visit the UK for work and pleasure. She also has friends in the UK that she has known for several years. Meghan has also spoken about numerous countries where both she and her mother have visited in the past.

Whether the Hello article is correct or not, who knows? Maybe it is partially correct and Meg and her Mum were in the UK or the story is completely fabricated as 'everyone' seems to want to be the first to get the story. All I know is that Suits is currently filming the final episode for the first half of season 7 and they should be done filming by the end of the week. If Meghan was here visiting Harry then I'm glad that they had the private time together that they wanted.

It's not far fetched for me to believe that no paps have captured Meghan's visits, Harry is way more visible than Meghan and we rarely see private pictures of him either. Most recently Harry was seen at the concert in Hyde Park, but other than that nothing. The same for the very popular William and Catherine, other than Pippa's wedding in May when has there been any pap pics of the Cambridges?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom