Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I started watching Suits because of Meghan and now it's a favorite show- I can't wait until the new episode airs Wednesday.

Apparently Dickie Arbiter is peddling the line (to the Australian media, perhaps because he knows how far he'd get with the British media) that if they were to get married, Meghan couldn't be an HRH or have a title because she's American. He went on to say that if she were fast-tracked for citizenship, that would cause a political issue.

They raised the spectre of Wallis Simpson, but given that George VI had to issue Letters Patent to ensure that she was *not* an HRH, the example rather seems to undermine Dickie's argument.

I don't think we can compare Meghan's situation to Wallis'. It was even debated at the time of the abdication whether or not David (Edward VIII) would remain a HRH and a prince of the UK after the abdication and there has been discussion of this issue elsewhere on TRF.

With Meghan, if she married Harry, she most certainly could be titled at as HRH and a princess of the UK. In the UK. Her titles and styles may not be recognized in the US as an American citizen because American citizenship doesn't allow for titles from foreign countries. This is as I understand it. Its possible though that Meghan could have dual citizenship in both the US and the UK and her UK titles and styles would then be recognized.

I'm sure that the powers that be that really know this stuff will be busy at work making sure that the ins and outs of it all will be made perfectly clear. Its possible too that Meghan will drop her US citizenship and just become a citizen of the UK. All this remains to be seen.

I don't think we can compare Meghan's situation to Wallis'. It was even debated at the time of the abdication whether or not David (Edward VIII) would remain a HRH and a prince of the UK after the abdication and there has been discussion of this issue elsewhere on TRF.

With Meghan, if she married Harry, she most certainly could be titled at as HRH and a princess of the UK. In the UK. Her titles and styles may not be recognized in the US as an American citizen because American citizenship doesn't allow for titles from foreign countries. This is as I understand it. Its possible though that Meghan could have dual citizenship in both the US and the UK and her UK titles and styles would then be recognized.

I'm sure that the powers that be that really know this stuff will be busy at work making sure that the ins and outs of it all will be made perfectly clear. Its possible too that Meghan will drop her US citizenship and just become a citizen of the UK. All this remains to be seen.

That's right. I wish people would stop trying to compare Meghan to Wallis. That was a totally different issue and a different time.

I'm also sure everything will be worked out ahead of any wedding. People have to wait to see if we will get there first.

If Meghan's ex-husband talks he is no better than James Hewitt. He'll come of as a bitter ex, and he may fabricate a few facts to up the price. And if the ex goes there the press will have license to deep into his background.

The HRH styling - I believe that is up to the sovereign to confer the designation or take it away. Queen Elizabeth took away HRH from Diana and Fergie when they divorced. I also believe as princess of Monaco the U.S. recognized the HSH for Grace Kelly.

No one is saying that we are not interested in Meghan - we would not be on this forum! However, there are just some sources that have shown that they are unreliable. I think that members of this forum, appreciate having a place to express ourselves, without having to deal with the trash that's present, in all of the other Prince Harry/Meghan outlets. There is enough nastiness out there.

I pointed out how I happened across that site, why I shared the link and quoted specific passages, which again includes positive information stemming from when the news first broke about M&H dating. I'm not familiar with that site and I have no interest in frequenting it, but I did find some of the specific info I quoted interesting. And some of it, we've heard before whether true or not, about Harry bombarding Meghan with texts after they met. If he did or if he didn't matters not. But if he did, it is rather romantic.

What I quoted was gossip, but some of it has been mentioned quite often, unlike the made-up trivia and absolute nonsense that Daily Fail prints daily. Or the nasty negative offensiveness that DF, The Sun, and ExpressUK often deliver that has no basis in reality (such as the crazy 'bum war' headline, the recent screwball diary, and suggestions that Meghan is 'trying on wedding dresses' -- she did that for Suits, but there's no reason at this point to believe she's doing it for herself in real life).

It is quite wonderful to share interests and opinions on a positive and genuinely straightforward site such as this. But seriously, it's not as if links to unconfirmed and unreliable sources are not posted here every day. If everything posted was completely reliable and non-gossipy, then no one would be posting links to the Daily Fail and other sketchy British tabloids, etc.

Most of what we all are doing is gossiping, but in a positive, celebratory way. Except of course for those here who are not happy about M&H dating. ;)

And alas, clearly the prurient interest and tabloid negativity has never abated and unfortunately is only seeming to ratchet up with this latest unconfirmed news linked above about the possibility of Meghan's former husband considering accepting a tell-all book deal. If true, indeed he's no gentleman. I hope this Trevor story is not true, and that he will continue to remain quiet and respect his former wife. ETA: If the source is a National Enquirer type publication, then it likely is not true. The blurb only says he was offered one million, and that 'the price is now right,' which means nothing. There's no confirmation of quotes by Engelson, only a mysterious 'source' who is said to be quoting Engelson. The only male person I'm aware of whom Meghan has been very close to on the Suits set is her platonic friend Rick Hoffman (whose Suits character is Louis Litt). She's also platonic friends with Patrick J. Adams.

Much of this is just relentless trashy tabloid behavior, but the efforts to cash in on Meghan's connection to Prince Harry is bottom-of-the-barrel reprehensible. The tabloids obviously have been trying to get negative information for a long time. I wouldn't be surprised if there were journalists and others who are specifically interested in tearing Meghan down so as to try and break-up her relationship with Harry. Dickie Arbiter certainly has it in for Meghan. I hope such vultures do not succeed. I hope Meghan and Harry remain strong and steadfast in their commitment.

Last edited:
Trevor Engelson to pen book on ex Meghan Markle | Now To Love

If true, and I say if, her ex-husband is no gentleman if he does a tell-all book, supposedly being offered a million $/£.

He has been very quite thus far, so time will tell.

This magazine is not credible. It is similar to the national enquirer. Also one million to write a tell all book about a girl the 5th in line to the throne is just dating seems somewhat excessive.

I find the whole concept of anyone writing a book about Meghan to be somewhat premature. Even the 24 page daily fail special edition was just rehashing the same garbage & old interviews. Not much is known about this couple & it is not certain it will end in marriage, and if it doesn't then any book becomes worthless. I doubt even her crazy half sister has a publisher for her book.

Last edited:
The HRH styling - I believe that is up to the sovereign to confer the designation or take it away. Queen Elizabeth took away HRH from Diana and Fergie when they divorced. I also believe as princess of Monaco the U.S. recognized the HSH for Grace Kelly.

The Queen removed the HRH status from Diana and Sarah upon their divorce and I assume that with the letters patent of August 21, 1996 issued at the time, the same would apply should any of the spouses of British princes divorce.

As far as Grace Kelley and her HSH title, it was reported in the Saturday Evening Post that:

"Marriages into nobility often raise the question of whether Americans can hold foreign titles. Federal laws permit dual citizenship, and even allow American citizens to retain titles from foreign countries. However, such titles have no legal significance; royal privileges in a foreign land only get a nod of diplomatic recognition in this country."

The Royal Role of Grace Kelly | The Saturday Evening Post

I would imagine that what applied to Princess Grace of Monaco would also apply to Meghan should she marry Harry and hold dual citizenship in both the US and the UK.

ETA: On another point where Wallis Simpson, the Duke of Windsor and the HRH title is concerned, after the abdication, George VI issued letters patent that specifically restored the HRH to the Duke of Windsor with provisions.

"27 May 1937 (letters patent dated), confer the style of HRH to the Duke of Windsor and exclude his wife and descendants if any"

http://www.heraldica.org/topics/britain/drafting_lp1937.htm

Last edited:
I started watching Suits because of Meghan and now it's a favorite show- I can't wait until the new episode airs Wednesday.

We used to watch Suits but after about 3 series stopped watching it, I have started watching some on catch up recently and managed to get back into it but now the UK channel provider has decided to drop it - grr, really hope another channel picks it up

Apparently Dickie Arbiter is peddling the line (to the Australian media, perhaps because he knows how far he'd get with the British media) that if they were to get married, Meghan couldn't be an HRH or have a title because she's American. He went on to say that if she were fast-tracked for citizenship, that would cause a political issue.

They raised the spectre of Wallis Simpson, but given that George VI had to issue Letters Patent to ensure that she was *not* an HRH, the example rather seems to undermine Dickie's argument.

I didn't see the tweet, but that sounds odd to me. British princes have married foreign European princesses for ages and that was never a issue.

The Queen removed the HRH status from Diana and Sarah upon their divorce and I assume that with the letters patent of August 21, 1996 issued at the time, the same would apply should any of the spouses of British princes divorce.

As far as Grace Kelley and her HSH title, it was reported in the Saturday Evening Post that:

"Marriages into nobility often raise the question of whether Americans can hold foreign titles. Federal laws permit dual citizenship, and even allow American citizens to retain titles from foreign countries. However, such titles have no legal significance; royal privileges in a foreign land only get a nod of diplomatic recognition in this country."

I would imagine that what applied to Princess Grace of Monaco would also apply to Meghan should she marry Harry and hold dual citizenship in both the US and the UK.

ETA: On another point where Wallis Simpson, the Duke of Windsor and the HRH title is concerned, after the abdication, George VI issued letters patent that specifically restored the HRH to the Duke of Windsor with provisions.

"27 May 1937 (letters patent dated), confer the style of HRH to the Duke of Windsor and exclude his wife and descendants if any"

The drafting of the letters patent of 1937

There is a common misconception among Americans that U.S. citizens are not allowed to have foreign titles. What the US constitution says though is just that no person holding a public office in the United States can accept a title from a foreign king, prince, or state without the consent of the US Congress. The constitution also says that neither the United States properly, nor any of the individual states can grant titles of nobility. THere is no bar, however, on a private citizen holding a foreign title as several Americans did in the past and still do today.

Since foreign titles are not legally recognized domestically, you can't use them though on US documents like a driver's license or a passport. That is why Princess Leonore for example is simply "Leonore O'Neill" (or something like that) on her US passport.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since [under British law] 'a wife takes the style, rank and dignity of her husband', I fail to see why this is an issue ?

It's safe to say, if there's a marriage and Meghan does not receive the title of HRH, that's where the major backlash will come in. I don't think this will happen, because she will be given her due title on her wedding day.

I don't see it happening or even it even being discussed in any conversation of the powers that be that Meghan, upon marriage to Harry, would be anything other that HRH Princess Henry, Duchess of XXX. Anything else would deem the marriage morganatic and that simply isn't done in the UK.

Meghan will, like all royal brides, take her titles and styles from her husband should they marry. :D

The case of the Duke and Duchess of Windsor was a one off thing and cannot serve as a precedence. That event confounded, confused and left the entire royal household, the government and the people totally befuddled. What they went around and around about what to do makes for an interesting study though. :D

Last edited:

Thanks for clarifying and bringing sense to the irrational. ? As you say, there's no comparison whatsoever to the situation with Wallis Simpson. And clearly the hosts of this show, as well as Dickie Arbiter, are simply trying to stir something up. Look at Arbiter's expression after the blond host salaciously throws in that bit about 'scandalous' Wallis Simpson being an American. Why don't they do a show about all the rich Americans whom titled Brits married historically. That would be a story with some substance!

This stuff about what title Meghan will or will not be given I doubt matters very much to Harry or to Meghan. Harry has already pointed out that although he respects the traditions he was born into, he doesn't live to be a prince. What matters is how they feel about each other, and their hopes and dreams for building a meaningful life together. All the protocol and title details are less than secondary and will be worked out in due time as a matter of course, should they announce an engagement to be married.

Dickie Arbiter and these hosts with their jealousy & hoity-toity 'tude need to be set straight that if Meghan decides to marry Prince Harry, she's not marrying him for a royal title. She doesn't need HRH designation. It's just that the guy she fell in love with happens to be a Brit royal prince. The class and substance Meghan brings to Harry and the 'royal firm' is worth more than mere titles anyway.

Last edited:
Very odd Dickie Arbiter would go on morning tv and peddle clearly wrong info. Judging by his previous twitter comments he doesn't seem to be a fan of Meghan. I would think his credibility and professional reputation would be more important than his bias against the relationship.

The class and substance Meghan brings to Harry and the 'royal firm' is worth more than mere titles anyway.

'Substance' perhaps to Harry, but the firm has centuries of class and substance ALREADY...[with or without her].

Last edited:
Usually when I've heard the name Dickie Arbiter, it clicks in my mind as "credible source". He's been around the royal scene for a very long time.

So.... I went back and checked the link. Unfortunately, I couldn't listen to Mr. Arbiter's commentary as it isn't closed captioned but I did notice that the large lettered "tweet" was not ascribed to Dickie but to the Sun. Perhaps somewhere along the lines what Mr. Arbiter stated and what was tweeted got mixed up? I can't believe someone as credible as Dickie Arbiter would make such a foolish mistake to state that Meghan wouldn't get any title. He should know better. Could someone listen and post exactly what he did say?

I seriously don't believe that anyone (and I mean *anyone*) that is close to Harry and would have an inkling of what his plans are, whether he's going to propose or dye his hair purple would break the circle of trust and leak it to the press. As is stated, "rumor has it". Anyone can dream up a rumor, give it arms and legs and wings to fly but that doesn't necessarily mean that its going to happen.

Facts. We have to remember we're interested in facts and not take rumor and speculation and whatever else the press can dream up to keep "interest" in Harry's situation alive as stuff worth repeating. This is the kind of pressure that happened back in 1980 when another prospective royal bride hit the scene and through their machinations, actually put pressure on the couple to marry. We all know how that turned out too. Hopefully both Harry and Meghan are wise and astute enough to just ignore it all and do as they will in their own way in their own time.

This magazine is not credible. It is similar to the national enquirer. Also one million to write a tell all book about a girl the 5th in line to the throne is just dating seems somewhat excessive.

I find the whole concept of anyone writing a book about Meghan to be somewhat premature. Even the 24 page daily fail special edition was just rehashing the same garbage & old interviews. Not much is known about this couple & it is not certain it will end in marriage, and if it doesn't then any book becomes worthless. I doubt even her crazy half sister has a publisher for her book.

Right 1 mill for a girl who at the moment is just dating not engaged or married to the 5th in line?! Besides Trevor seems happy and has a new tv show he is producing, why would he want to sully his rep with a creepy tell all book?

Hi all! I'm new to this forum and posting for the first time. I've been an avid Suits fan for a long time and actually developed an interest in the British Royals through the Meghan Markle connection.

Based on my knowledge of the Suits schedule, I have constructed my own hypothesis regarding a possible engagement announcement. Last season, a lead character, Gina Torres was written out of the show in the 10th episode of season 6. They will finish filming the first 10 episodes of season 7 by the end of the month. The 10th episode will air on September 13th. I'm guessing Rachel Zane will be written out somewhere around that episode. Just in time for an announcement before the Invictus Games kick off on September 26th.

I also find it fascinating that we can somewhat trace the history of this relationship by analyzing Suits. The back 6 episodes of Season 6 were filmed from Sept-Nov 2016. There is not a single kissing scene between MM and her on screen fiance. This is highly irregular for this show. Even more interesting is the last episode filmed before the 2016 summer hiatus (se06 ep10), in July 2016. There is a deleted scene on youtube which shows MM passionately kissing her "fiance". This scene was replaced by a very platonic interaction. My guess is that the relationship was very serious by then.

'Substance' perhaps to Harry, but the firm has centuries of class and substance ALREADY...[with or without her].

Don't you know wyevale? Meghan is the classiest, kindest,smartest, most accomplished woman who ever lived. Everyone pales in comparison.You must have missed her long form resume that frequently gets posted in this thread :whistling::whistling:

Usually when I've heard the name Dickie Arbiter, it clicks in my mind as "credible source". He's been around the royal scene for a very long time.

So.... I went back and checked the link. Unfortunately, I couldn't listen to Mr. Arbiter's commentary as it isn't closed captioned but I did notice that the large lettered "tweet" was not ascribed to Dickie but to the Sun. Perhaps somewhere along the lines what Mr. Arbiter stated and what was tweeted got mixed up? I can't believe someone as credible as Dickie Arbiter would make such a foolish mistake to state that Meghan wouldn't get any title. He should know better. Could someone listen and post exactly what he did say?

I seriously don't believe that anyone (and I mean *anyone*) that is close to Harry and would have an inkling of what his plans are, whether he's going to propose or dye his hair purple would break the circle of trust and leak it to the press. As is stated, "rumor has it". Anyone can dream up a rumor, give it arms and legs and wings to fly but that doesn't necessarily mean that its going to happen.

Facts. We have to remember we're interested in facts and not take rumor and speculation and whatever else the press can dream up to keep "interest" in Harry's situation alive as stuff worth repeating. This is the kind of pressure that happened back in 1980 when another prospective royal bride hit the scene and through their machinations, actually put pressure on the couple to marry. We all know how that turned out too. Hopefully both Harry and Meghan are wise and astute enough to just ignore it all and do as they will in their own way in their own time.

He said "The issue is Meghan is an American. Nothing wrong with being American. But Harry is an HRH and as an American , she can't be an HRH because you don't get titles. You don't even get a courtesy title. "

Very odd Dickie Arbiter would go on morning tv and peddle clearly wrong info. Judging by his previous twitter comments he doesn't seem to be a fan of Meghan. I would think his credibility and professional reputation would be more important than his bias against the relationship.

its just very odd considering the fact that Princess Michael is not from the UK but she holds a title also Wallis Simpson held a title as well. Many American's marry into royal families around the world and take on the appropriate title. Arbiter just does not like her which is fine but don't lie about it.

To be clear, I wasn't posting the tweet to get reassurance that Dickie was wrong. I was just amazed by such a bizarre statement coming from someone widely perceived as credible.

I honestly can't help but wonder if his nose isn't a little out of joint about this whole relationship. On November 1st last year, he posted a tweet dismissing the relationship as a fling ( ). A day later, he said "Time to move on - no point banging on with a story that isn't going anywhere" ( ). Six days later, of course, and the statement hit.

I suspect that his ego got bruised by making such definitive statements that were subsequently proven wrong. He's usually credible, but I've never gotten the sense that he's all that humble or open to correcting his own errors.

He said "The issue is Meghan is an American. Nothing wrong with being American. But Harry is an HRH and as an American , she can't be an HRH because you don't get titles. You don't even get a courtesy title. "

He's correct as Americans don't get titles. Wrong though that marriage to Harry would prevent her from having a title. In a previous post, I think it was pretty much explained when I found this information:

Mbruno, I believe, went even further to explain this even further.

As for Wallis Simpson, King George VI by letters patent created the abdicated King Edward VIII as the Duke of Windsor and even had to restore by the same letters patent his HRH status as a son of a monarch. It specifically denied the HRH to Wallis and any of their offspring but by marriage she did gain the title of the Duchess of Windsor.

Methinks that Dickie Arbiter was somewhat misinformed on the US and foreign titles and styles for Americans. That is excusable in my book because Mr. Arbiter is very, very British. Looking at Princess Grace of Monaco is a prime example of how that issue was handled in the States.

Thanks for telling me exactly what Mr. Arbiter said in the video clip. Much appreciated.

Meghan is the classiest, kindest,smartest, most accomplished woman who ever lived. Everyone pales in comparison

I certainly know exaggeration and hyperbole when I see it..

She appears to me to be a not especially notable Actress who [like many in her profession] dabbles in Charity work, and writes on her views on humanitarian and other subjects..which is all well and good but...

'Most accomplished Woman who has ever lived' ? PMSL...

Last edited:

Again, if he said that, he is mistaken. As I wrote before, the only restriction in the US constitution is that one cannot accept a foreign title while holding a public office in the US. Other than that, any American citizen can perfectly hold a title of nobility or a royal title that is legally recognized in another country, even though he/she won't be able to use the title legally in American documents (see my example before about Princess Leonore's US passport for instance).

Don't you know wyevale? Meghan is the classiest, kindest,smartest, most accomplished woman who ever lived. Everyone pales in comparison.You must have missed her long form resume that frequently gets posted in this thread :whistling::whistling:
:lol:

If he actually said that he has either grown senile or is letting his prejudices (not necessarily racial) show, maybe both.
Two of the best known American women to marry into royalty--
Princess Grace (Grace Kelly)of Monaco
Queen Noor (Lisa Halaby) of Jordan

Some of the many American women who married into British nobility--
Lady Randolph (Jennie Jerome)Churchill (Winston Churchill's mother)
Baroness (Frances Work) Fermoy (Diana's great grandmother)
The Marchioness (Kathleen Kennedy) of Hartington (JFK's sister)

Being an American didn't prevent them from holding a title in the country of their spouse--as Mbruno said--it just isn't recognized in the US on official documents. (Much like William and Kate using a first and last name, rather than a title, in the French courts when filing the Closer lawsuit.)

Last edited:
If he actually said that he has either grown senile or is letting his prejudices (not necessarily racial) show, maybe both.
Two of the best known American women to marry into royalty--
Princess Grace (Grace Kelly)of Monaco
Queen Noor (Lisa Halaby) of Jordan

Some of the many American women who married into British nobility--
Lady Randolph (Jennie Jerome)Churchill (Winston Churchill's mother)
Baroness (Frances Work) Fermoy (Diana's great grandmother)
The Marchioness (Kathleen Kennedy) of Hartington (JFK's sister)

Being an American didn't prevent them from holding a title in the country of their spouse--as Mbruno said--it just isn't recognized in the US on official documents. (Much like William and Kate using a first and last name, rather than a title, in the French courts when filing the Closer lawsuit.)

There's also Lady Haden-Guest (Jamie Lee Curtis)

Hi all! I'm new to this forum and posting for the first time. I've been an avid Suits fan for a long time and actually developed an interest in the British Royals through the Meghan Markle connection.

Welcome to the forum and your new interest of the BRF!

Based on my knowledge of the Suits schedule, I have constructed my own hypothesis regarding a possible engagement announcement. Last season, a lead character, Gina Torres was written out of the show in the 10th episode of season 6. They will finish filming the first 10 episodes of season 7 by the end of the month. The 10th episode will air on September 13th. I'm guessing Rachel Zane will be written out somewhere around that episode. Just in time for an announcement before the Invictus Games kick off on September 26th.

Not the best comparison; Gina Torres' contract was up at the end of season 5 and she chose to only sign on for a half season to write her character out. Aaron Korsh has said that the remaining cast is signed on for the remainder of season 7.

That was awhile ago, so Meghan might've renegotiated, but she was definitely slated into the full season when it was first renewed.

I also find it fascinating that we can somewhat trace the history of this relationship by analyzing Suits. The back 6 episodes of Season 6 were filmed from Sept-Nov 2016. There is not a single kissing scene between MM and her on screen fiance. This is highly irregular for this show. Even more interesting is the last episode filmed before the 2016 summer hiatus (se06 ep10), in July 2016. There is a deleted scene on youtube which shows MM passionately kissing her "fiance". This scene was replaced by a very platonic interaction. My guess is that the relationship was very serious by then.

I've not watched the season, so I can't comment on the relationship between Mike and Rachel, and how Meghan's personal life has played into it... but the relationship was serious last fall, otherwise Harry would have never publicly acknowledged it in the way that he did. It was very unprecedented for an official statement to be released naming Meghan as his girlfriend; this isn't something that happened with previous relationships which were more typically confirmed by sightings (in fact, if you look through the old threads, Harry's relationship with Cressida never got official confirmation, and many people were certain it wasn't "really" a relationship because the pair lacked chemistry in photos).

Based on the way Aaron Korsh describes Gina's exit, I don't think they're going to be hardnosed if Meghan wanted to renegotiate.

‘Suits’ Creator On Summer Finale Big Cast Member Exit & Its Aftermath | Deadline

Gina came to me — I think it was at the beginning of season five. She had some things going on in her life, and she wanted to discuss a graceful exit from the show for her to be able to live primarily in Los Angeles versus Toronto (where Suits is filmed). [snip] She wanted to do it to some degree sooner rather than later, so we tried to figure out a way to make it work for both of us so that she could enjoy her life a little bit more, and we could still have Jessica as long as possible.

The initial plan was to let her do a reduced amount in season six but keep it through (all) 16 episodes, and then, she got a pilot last year, and they really needed us to guarantee that she would be in first position if it got picked up for the shooting of the series, which would’ve been when we were shooting our back six. So we decided okay, let’s let her out. Instead of doing maybe 8 of the first 10 and then three of the back six, we said, let’s just do the first 10 and then let her go. And then if we need to bring her back for some part of the back six we will, which we may still do.

I think the most telling clue about whether Meghan will be leaving is if they start to bump up the role of Katrina Bennett or bring on a new female paralegal or jr attorney (or bring back Claire). They've already lost Gina, but if they lose Meghan too, they'll need another central female character.

Based on the way Aaron Korsh describes Gina's exit, I don't think they're going to be hardnosed if Meghan wanted to renegotiate.

‘Suits’ Creator On Summer Finale Big Cast Member Exit & Its Aftermath | Deadline

I think the most telling clue about whether Meghan will be leaving is if they start to bump up the role of Katrina Bennett or bring on a new female paralegal or jr attorney (or bring back Claire). They've already lost Gina, but if they lose Meghan too, they'll need another central female character.

True- Donna is solid but they'd need more. I also love Louis's assistant, Gretchen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom