Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Return of the party prince! Harry drinks beer and snaps selfies as he enjoys The Killers in Hyde Park without girlfriend Meghan Markle

"Harry, 32, could be seen enjoying bottles of beer and snapping selfies with a pretty blonde friend"

Prince Harry at BST Festival in Hyde Park | Daily Mail Online

Typical of Daily Fail to refer to a grown woman who actually has a career as a film producer as just the pretty blonde friend. She is with her boyfriend and yet the Fail leaves that information out just so they can create rumors.

Pranter, but then there goes the scandal...lol. british press and social media culture seems to really put society in the toliet a bit hasnt it....and of course dm is going off on their own tangents bc Harry gave them NOTHING (pics/news)while they were together in england last week...

they are going to be even more pissed if/when meg and him get married...bc harry will probably be as closed off with the media with his family as william is...

but, the cause for my snarkiness is more the mean/snarky comments i see on the internet about harry from will/kate fans...i see myself as more of will/kate fan...but, the comments about both meg and harry make me embarassed to be part of that fandom..

Yep well that's me destroyer of dreams! lol

Most likely they are folks Meghan has met if they are part of Harry's inner circle.

Those 'fans' are usually not very educated about any of the Royal Families to begin with. I just ignore them.

LaRae

Typical of Daily Fail to refer to a grown woman who actually has a career as a film producer as just the pretty blonde friend. She is with her boyfriend and yet the Fail leaves that information out just so they can create rumors.

HA no sexism there.

LaRae

HA no sexism there.

LaRae

LMAO...seriously women clearly aren't individuals...they HAVE to be defined by the man they are with...especially the dm they then will attach those individuals to them forever....and thats how they will be define by the internet/media

Im gonna try and put this back on topic...i hope this relationship is the one..bc she seems like a mature women who is educated and has a good head on her shoulders...

It's interesting that so many of Harry's friends are dating/married to Americans.

Has someone actually identified the friends he was with? Because I don't see a link and haven't been able to find anything.

LMAO...seriously women clearly aren't individuals...they HAVE to be defined by the man they are with...especially the dm they then will attach those individuals to them forever....and thats how they will be define by the internet/media

Im gonna try and put this back on topic...i hope this relationship is the one..bc she seems like a mature women who is educated and has a good head on her shoulders...

Based on what little we know about Meghan really...she sees like she is a good fit for him and she's not without her own views.

LaRae

It's interesting that so many of Harry's friends are dating/married to Americans.

How many of them are? I just know of the one...but I don't keep up on his circle really.

LaRae

How many of them are? I just know of the one...but I don't keep up on his circle really.

LaRae

i always felt that harry should look outside his circle...and look what happened when he finally did...not surprised that the relationship seems to be going well and that they are interested the same things.

i always felt that harry should look outside his circle...and look what happened when he finally did...not surprised that the relationship seems to be going well and that they are interested the same things.

I've been posting a similar thought in Harry threads for awhile, back before he ever met Meghan. I hoped he would meet someone doing charity work.

LaRae

Has someone actually identified the friends he was with? Because I don't see a link and haven't been able to find anything.

Alexandria Jackson, film producer and she is dating one of the Van Thaubaneeze.....sorry for the spelling too lazy to google it.

LaRae

Guy Pelly, Mark Dwyer are both married to Americans

Harry and Tom Van Staubenzee are dating americans

Thanks, AlowVera. I suppose it's Charlie Van Straubenzee she's dating, younger brother to Tom. I thought I saw Adam Bidwell there. He's a long time friend of Harry's.

I did a little Goggling and Alexandra is dating Tom Van Straubenzee. She's also from Southern California like Meghan.

Thanks, AlowVera. I suppose it's Charlie Van Straubenzee she's dating, younger brother to Tom. I thought I saw Adam Bidwell there. He's a long time friend of Harry's.

Thats right its Charlie, and Adam was there also.

lol..i dont think any1 can ever be bothered to try and spell that name right

Let's keep in mind the media is pretty much annoyed that they don't get to picture Harry and Meghan out and about much at all. They need those pics to go along with their articles. Outside of the few polo pics and that one picture of the couple arriving at Pippa's wedding party, the sightings are very dried up.

Let's keep in mind the media is pretty much annoyed that they don't get to picture Harry and Meghan out and about much at all. They need those pics to go along with their articles. Outside of the few polo pics and that one picture of the couple arriving at Pippa's wedding party, the sightings are very dried up.

oh absolutely...the next pic we get will prob of be just of her in weeks...and if they are super serious i wouldnt let a pic get out until its official (engagement)...and you know that would drive the press BANANAS

I thought it was Tom dating Alexandria, not his brother. From googling, Tom was linked to Alexandria and Charlie to a wedding videographer Daisy Jenkins.

But no surprise the spiteful daily fail needs to stir up fake drama. Not only that he is flirting with other women but drinking again :bang: Pissed they didn't get photos once again.

As for the paintings seems odd choice for Meghan if are. A little cutesy, and from what seen of her flat, not sure her style. If I didn't know the title, the picture with the boy and girl look like little kids. Seems more fitting as a gift for parents then for a girlfriend.

Close circle of friends, isn't Tom S, one of Princess Charlotte's godfathers? Suits will be back on TV, season 7, starts this week in North America at least. There'll probably be more articles about Meghan as a result.

Close circle of friends, isn't Tom S, one of Princess Charlotte's godfathers? Suits will be back on TV, season 7, starts this week in North America at least. There'll probably be more articles about Meghan as a result.

Yes Thomas is Charlottes godfather.

Thomas and his brothers went to Ludgrove with William and Harry. Thomas also did gap year with William. Diana was friends with the family before marriage, was nanny to their cousins. Tom and Charlie had a brother Henry who was Harrys age. He died at 18. William and Harry attended his memorial and are patrons of a charity in his name. Charlie only last year was called the last of Harrys wingmen, and when he hooked up with Daisy Jenkins, the comments arose now Harry was only single. Tom is of course recently divorced from Pippas good friend Melissa Percy.

Return of the Party Prince? I don't know what the DM think of the mental age of their readers. Not much apparently, after all . . . Harry had (gasp) a beer! I also loved his advanced narcissism with all those "selfies" he was taking. I especially liked the ones with the blonde wearing a hat. Not!

I think he was taking shots of the entertainment as the phone was on the wrong side of the blonde's hat brim showing anyone with eyes that she was obviously not the subject of the photos and I don't think Harry wants that many photos of his own face!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/07/09/13/422A69D000000578-4679250-image-a-54_1499604109892.jpg

After that very sedate party were I the DM, Harry will never forgive anyone, person or paper trying to drive a wedge between he and Meghan.

Last edited:
Return of the Party Prince? I don't know what the DM think of the mental age of their readers. Not much apparently, after all . . . Harry had (gasp) a beer! I also loved his advanced narcissism with all those "selfies" he was taking. I especially liked the ones with the blonde wearing a hat. Not!

I think he was taking shots of the entertainment as the phone was on the wrong side of the blonde's hat brim showing anyone with eyes that she was obviously not the subject of the photos and I don't think Harry wants that many photos of his own hat!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/07/09/13/422A69D000000578-4679250-image-a-54_1499604109892.jpg

After that very sedate party were I the DM, Harry will never forgive anyone, person or paper trying to drive a wedge between he and Meghan.

It's just a bunch of silly stuff. I hate when we get into media silly season. Thank God we have a State Visit, Royal Tours, the Invictus Games and the big Wedding Anniversary coming up. Some very important things to focus on.

The 7th season of Suits starts this Wednesday in the States. We may have to watch how Meghan's character Rachel is written this year, or is she going to be written out of the show. If this is Meghan's last season I would guess an engagement announce will come after the last episode airs.

Y'know, if we take the Fail out of the equation, what we have is a guy in his 30s going out with friends and having a good time at a concert in the park. There is nothing about it that can be construed as "breaking news" or meaning put onto it that is anything but what it is. A guy out with his friends having a good time. Its done all over the world by friends everywhere. I've done it and miss those days.

People can and do go places with friends and Harry is no exception. He has a wide circle of friends he enjoys being with. As far as the phone photos, for all we know, he could be taking shots and sending them across to Toronto in kind of a "wish you were here but as you're not, I'm sending pictures" kind of thing.

Both Harry and Meghan probably got a rip roaring laugh out of the Fail if they even bothered to see what they printed. They don't take the Fail as any kind of a reputable source and to be honest, neither should we. :D

I just think people are reacting badly to that interview he foolishly did. With things being so bad one wrong move on the part of a public figure is enough to bring out the wolves.

I'm on season 1, Episode 2. I take forever to go through shows. Haha...

That's something I've been meaning to do. I did watch some of the episodes of Suits when it first started but it kind of got put to the side as there was something else that grabbed my interest in that time slot. The beauty of things is that for most TV channels, the channel's online websites allow for watching past episodes in full for free.

One of these days.....

Apparently Dickie Arbiter is peddling the line (to the Australian media, perhaps because he knows how far he'd get with the British media) that if they were to get married, Meghan couldn't be an HRH or have a title because she's American. He went on to say that if she were fast-tracked for citizenship, that would cause a political issue.

They raised the spectre of Wallis Simpson, but given that George VI had to issue Letters Patent to ensure that she was *not* an HRH, the example rather seems to undermine Dickie's argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom