Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter what Harry and his bride decides to do and which way to go with their wedding, there will be complaints. A lot of them. All over the place and specifically rampant in the Fail comment section. :lol:

Count on it!

If it's a lavish Abbey wedding, there'll be complaints about the money spent.
If it isn't, there'll be complaints because it's not upscale enough!

They can't win.

If Meghan winds up being a no-go, I could see a sudden and unexpected match-up happening with someone who has always been in the picture but under-the-radar right now while everyone focusses on, and falls in love with, Meghan. :flowers: Could happen.

Now that would be a kick in the pants wouldn't it. :lol:

Meghan in her very best Academy Award performance as Harry's decoy to shift attention away from the real romance in Harry's life.

Headlines: Daily Fail has egg on face for ignoring all the clues!

Now that would be a kick in the pants wouldn't it. :lol:

Meghan in her very best Academy Award performance as Harry's decoy to shift attention away from the real romance in Harry's life.

Headlines: Daily Fail has egg on face for ignoring all the clues!

Stop it! This is crazy! :bang:

:previous: OK. Its silly season and I'm being a tad bit too silly. :cool:

But anyways.... it'll be interesting to see just what happens over this summer period. I expect Harry to be in Toronto more than Meghan being in London simple because she's working and its down time for the royal family for the most part. Its also getting quite close to the Invictus Games.

But anyways.... it'll be interesting to see just what happens over this summer period. I expect Harry to be in Toronto more than Meghan being in London simple because she's working and its down time for the royal family for the most part. Its also getting quite close to the Invictus Games.

HA! Let's not give those on Tumblr any more crazy ideas! :eek: I agree with you, Harry will be in Toronto more often. I believe that Suits will have a one month August summer break, so Meghan should also be free.

Count on it!

If it's a lavish Abbey wedding, there'll be complaints about the money spent.
If it isn't, there'll be complaints because it's not upscale enough!

They can't win.
Many things are taken into consideration for a royal wedding more in line with, say Edward and Sophie. It would be smaller and much cheaper and would require far less security input.

Balancing that is the fallout from terrorist attacks, etc. and their inherent bad publicity resulting in even the British giving the larger cities a big miss. Overseas visitor numbers are down and there is nothing like a Royal Wedding to stir public interest, even international interest, and interest brings tourist and tourists bring money.

Not many possible royal weddings on the cards...

Maybe Harry.
Maybe Eugenie.

Beatrice is a long shot.

But then what?
Nothing until the new generation (most of whom are toddlers now) come of age!

I think harry and eugenie are going to be like william and zara...they will get engaged and married within months of each other...i do think eugenie is kinda waiting for harry to get engaged to announce shes engaged...not that it is necessary...its a nice gesture though

Yes, even in the European/Scandinavian Royal families every adult is safely married off and heirs are still eleven, twelve etc. I still think both Yorkies will marry in the next few years, Eugenie earlier certainly but there's still hope for Beatrice too.

Another upcoming wedding that may be sooner than is being pictured is Lady Louise Mountbatten-Windsor. She's 13 now if I remember right. :D

Another upcoming wedding that may be sooner than is being pictured is Lady Louise Mountbatten-Windsor. She's 13 now if I remember right. :D

Louise is the same age group as the continental heirs. It will be at least a decade, probably more like fifteen years or more. Beyond Harry and the Yorks the only reasonable chance are Sebastian and Alexandra of Luxembourg and minor royals like the children if Astrid, or non titled like Charlotte Cassriraghi.

Maybe then we should quit hoping for an imminent engagement and a short time later after that, the wedding. Draw it out nice and slow so we can make the most out of an upcoming royal wedding as we can. :whistling:

At least one of the Chatto boys will be of marrying age soon, and don't forget Lady Gabriella Windsor, who may be the last one of her generation to still be single.

Sorry to stray off Topic!

Andrew and Sarah's wedding was televised, so Harry, also second son, it is possible. He is very popular and the public will want it, so I expect he will be happy enough to go along with that.

I was on a business trip when Edward and Sophie got married back in '99, had only very sketchy details of it (coming out of the Church etc.), was it televised? I'm thinking maybe not?

Meghan's career and to a certain extent, charity work put her in front of cameras every day so that aspect won't faze her. Marrying into the BRF, well that's another thing! But it's Harry after all! :) We all love Harry!

Since Edward and Sophie's wedding was televised, then I do think that Harry's will be too. It would be strange if it wasn't considering that he is very popular, despite the fact that he is slightly lower in the line of succession now that William has had children.
I think there will be a lot of coverage of the wedding (but not to the same extent as William and Catherine's), simply because whenever Harry gets a new girlfriend, she is much talked about. I think that if Meghan were to marry Harry, their wedding would get a particular amount of coverage because I think a lot of people still think that she is an 'unlikely' choice for a girlfriend.

We shall find out when it happens then. Any of our guesses are as good as another. :)

I get what you mean about what some people think. However, the relationship is not all that 'unlikely' when looked at in a reasonable way. M&H have acquaintances in common, and were running in similar 'high class' circles. Meghan is gorgeous and seemingly fun to be around, as well as accomplished, inspirational, kind and supportive to friends, fans, etc.

The most 'unlikely' or slightly unusual thing perhaps is Meghan being an actress. Divorce objections are passe and off the table. A royal marrying a 'commoner' these days is not out of the ordinary either. Those who may be hung-up on Meghan's mixed ethnic heritage apparently have issues of their own to work out. :D

At least one of the Chatto boys will be of marrying age soon, and don't forget Lady Gabriella Windsor, who may be the last one of her generation to still be single.

Sorry to stray off Topic!

Yes, but those won't be what I think of as royal weddings!

I was talking about pomp and circumstance, and televised proceedings, and crowds of well-wishers!
Not likely for any of the above, though I suppose Hello! or People might print a few pictures.

:flowers:

Yes, but those won't be what I think of as royal weddings!

I was talking about pomp and circumstance, and televised proceedings, and crowds of well-wishers!
Not likely for any of the above, though I suppose Hello! or People might print a few pictures.

:flowers:

After reading the balance of opinions on this forum, I tend to agree that Harry's wedding will be televised, but will be similar to Edward's and Sophie's wedding in scale, rather than Andrew's and Sarah's. Beatrice's and Eugenie's weedings, on the other hand, probably won't be public events, although we may get images from the guests and bride/groom arriving and leaving the church.

I still have a lingering hope that Beatrice might end up marrying a continental royal, though not from a ruling royal family as there is no one available of similar age in that class, except perhaps Joachim of Belgium or Sébastien of Luxembourg , who are both however over 3 years younger, and probably wouldn't marry a Protestant anyway.

Hmmm any pics of Meghan at Wimbledon yet?

LaRae

We shall find out when it happens then. Any of our guesses are as good as another. :)

I get what you mean about what some people think. However, the relationship is not all that 'unlikely' when looked at in a reasonable way. M&H have acquaintances in common, and were running in similar 'high class' circles. Meghan is gorgeous and seemingly fun to be around, as well as accomplished, inspirational, kind and supportive to friends, fans, etc.

The most 'unlikely' or slightly unusual thing perhaps is Meghan being an actress. Divorce objections are passe and off the table. A royal marrying a 'commoner' these days is not out of the ordinary either. Those who may be hung-up on Meghan's mixed ethnic heritage apparently have issues of their own to work out. :D
Harry seemed to have a 'type - 'willowy' blondes, so Meghan is a departure from his previous 2 long term gfs in that regard.
Meghan is from the USA so that's a first, although Chelsea wasn't british either.
Meghan is 2 years older than Harry, so that's different.
Meghan is also divorced, which at her age in the modern world is not unusual.
Combining all of these factors I'd say Meghan is not the 'type' I would have predicted that Harry would end up with.
Hmmm any pics of Meghan at Wimbledon yet?

LaRae
She and Serena are friends and Serena isn't playing this year, so I'm not really expecting Meghan to be there this year, maybe she's friends w/ Venus as well & will watch her matches?

Harry seemed to have a 'type - 'willowy' blondes, so Meghan is a departure from his previous 2 long term gfs in that regard.
Meghan is from the USA so that's a first, although Chelsea wasn't british either.
Meghan is 2 years older than Harry, so that's different.
Meghan is also divorced, which at her age in the modern world is not unusual.
Combining all of these factors I'd say Meghan is not the 'type' I would have predicted that Harry would end up with.

She and Serena are friends and Serena isn't playing this year, so I'm not really expecting Meghan to be there this year, maybe she's friends w/ Venus as well & will watch her matches?

Ah she might not be there then...I figured she might pop up when she was supposed to be flying to the UK toward the end of last week.

As far as Harry's type goes...I've been saying for awhile now (well before Meghan) that he needs a Kate type instead of the Cressida type.

LaRae

I am so hoping to see H&M at Wimbledon this week.

I don't think we'll see Harry at Wimbledon. I don't think he's even remotely interested in tennis. Then again, seeing as Meghan might be, they just might surprise us and show up.

It's possible ..I mean couples often go to events for the other person even when it's not something they are overly interested in. She went to see him play polo and I'd have to wonder if she'd ever gone before....so...but IF she's still in London, they might prefer to lay low and avoid the media.

LaRae

I just read that someone on twitter posted that they saw Harry and Meghan together. So, where could they be?

Well assuming she's still in the U.K. could of been anywhere.

Yeah there have been sightings of them on a train. They could be going anywhere. I hope they go to Wimbledon. I want photographs!

One of the tweeters said that they spotted them at Paddington Station

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom