Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a grizzly with a gold nugget would do fine. What about a touch of Canada, and Toronto in particular? After all, Meghan has spent six years there. Two bears perhaps?

Meghan only lives in Canada because of her job.
Lots of shows film in Canada instead of the USA because production costs are cheaper.

It's not like she is Canadian, so why use any Canadian symbols?

Their relationship to me is like working together on a jigsaw puzzle. Harry has some of the pieces and Meghan has some of the pieces and what they're doing as time passes is making the big picture out of them. If their pieces all fit together snugly without any pieces missing, it'll form the picture of their marriage.

Some people do jigsaw puzzle, some paint with oils and some make mosaics out of ceramic tiles but a relationship is always painting a picture.
we know little or nothing of their relationship. They may just be in it for fun, they may mean it to be serious but do the RF In general want the affair to go on towards marriage.
IMO relationships esp marriage are extremely difficult and that's proved by so many marriages failing. and the RF wont want a marriage that' is likely to fail.

As far as Meghan creating a coat of arms, there are many different symbols and colors that she could use as each one has its own specific meaning in heraldry. The bear, although a symbol of California, may not symbolize Meghan in heraldry meanings though. It will be interesting to see what she does come up with should a coat of arms be needed.

Heraldry Symbols & Meanings, Coat of Arms Symbols A- D

we know little or nothing of their relationship. They may just be in it for fun, they may mean it to be serious but do the RF In general want the affair to go on towards marriage.
IMO relationships esp marriage are extremely difficult and that's proved by so many marriages failing. and the RF wont want a marriage that' is likely to fail.

The thing is that these are two human beings that first and foremost are concentrated on their own relationship with each other. Where it is going, no one knows except for the two of them.

No one, including the RF, has any clue if a marriage is going to last or a marriage is going to fail until that marriage actually happens. One would have to have a crystal ball to predict a failed marriage and sadly, mine is in the shop being cleaned. The RF are also wise enough and have had enough experiences to know that they cannot stamp a potential marriage as a success or a failure.

ETA: When it comes down to the time where Harry wishes to marry, it will not be up to the entire royal family as a consensus whether he marries the bride of his choice or not. They don't get to tell Harry "no" because she parts her hair on the wrong side to them or things like that.

While he does need the stamp of approval from the Queen, its her stamp of approval as Harry's monarch and pertains to his bride's acceptability within the monarchy and British interests. Most likely a (theoretical) daughter of Bashar al-Assad of the Syrian regime would raise a few eyebrows of the Queen and her Privy Counsel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meghan only lives in Canada because of her job.
Lots of shows film in Canada instead of the USA because production costs are cheaper.

It's not like she is Canadian, so why use any Canadian symbols?

Meghan has said several times that she regards Toronto as 'home'. She has, after all spent quite a lot of time there in the past six years.

Meghan has said several times that she regards Toronto as 'home'. She has, after all spent quite a lot of time there in the past six years.

Perhaps, but she probably wouldn't stay once the show concludes, even if she doesn't marry Harry.
She'd want to find more work, which means L.A. or NYC.

:previous: That's interesting. Leo mixed with Libra is irresistible...

More details: https://www.astromatcha.com/astrology-compatibility/leo-compatibility/leo-and-virgo-compatibility/

:previous: Sounds like a great match to me. "When this partnership works well, each partner will bring out the best in each other." Leo can show Virgo a joyful way of life, while Virgo can bring a calming influence and a no-nonsense love and perspective. Apparently Virgo flourishes upon feeling needed while both Leo and Virgo are straightforward emotionally ... Leo exuberance & joy met by Virgo's discriminating depth & sincerity.

HA...my husband and I are a Leo/Libra mix.

LaRae

why not? They have money to burn. He has not got a full rota of duties.. THey can spend as much time with each other as her career will allow easily because they are well off enough to fly back and forth. But a long distance relationship isn't necessarily a good foundation for a marriage that will be very much scrutinised and will be a big leap for Megan
Do they want the same things? I Don't know. If she's an actress, I presume she likes to act and she wont be able to do that. If she like America or Canada, she will have to leave there and live in the UK.
And I don't believe the RF would sanction a long standing "mistress" relationship.. and Harry would be deterred from undertaking it. He has money true but if he wants to go on being a working Prince.. if he wants to be a royal in good standing with his family, he will either marry Meghan or just let the relationship end in due course...

Because such a casual relationship is not what either of them have said they want...that's why not.

LaRae

LaRae

Although our natal charts are totally different, hubby and I share the same sun sign of Capricorn down to the same date. So much factors into individual natal charts that is pretty generic to just go by one's sun sign and compatibility.

Meghan does have a Leo sun sign but has more signs in Libra, an air sign. Funnily enough, Chelsy was a Libran sun (and other planets in that sign) so Harry may be attracted to that.

I think a grizzly with a gold nugget would do fine. What about a touch of Canada, and Toronto in particular? After all, Meghan has spent six years there. Two bears perhaps?

If Harry and Meghan marry I would love to see Golden Poppies mixed into her bouquet or somewhere in the floral arrangements. They can range in color from a deep gold to bright orange, but I'm sure a talented florist can make it work.;)

Now on a lighter note if Harry designs an engagement ring featuring a grizzly bear with gemstone eyes :eek: he would replace Prince Joachim as the designer of the royal world's ugliest engagement ring! https://www.google.com/search?q=bea...MZeyjwPsxr-4Bg#imgrc=8HEzJYamPNB4IM:(Actually I have full confidence in Harry to chose something lovely for Meghan if it comes to an engagement.)

Meghan is an actress, being somewhat active on social media is pretty much a required way to promote for at least tv actors. If Meghan and Harry were just a fun fling, no way would she have quieted down on social media. She used to be quite active on twitter and Instagram. Now she posts nothing, never. She closed down the Tig, which most likely was quite lucrative. She ended her contract with Reitman. We can look for reasons for this everywhere, but it all happened after she and Harry had been dating a few months.

Added to this all the other drama, Meghan's estranged family, the harassment, racism, press hunting down anyone to spill info on Meghan, offering a lot of money for any info. The press trying to shame her by posting any past movie scenes she's done.

Plus the flying and making effort to see each other.

No one would go through all that for a little fun fling. This relationship Imo is very serious, just looking at all the stuff thrown at meghan and Harry, and them still being together, and making more effort to spend quality time together.

:previous: Very good analysis there. It does seem like these two people aren't running away from something but working at running towards something in the future. Step by step. Inch by inch.

Although our natal charts are totally different, hubby and I share the same sun sign of Capricorn down to the same date. So much factors into individual natal charts that is pretty generic to just go by one's sun sign and compatibility.

I'm not up on all the signs, just a little knowledge about it.

It is interesting though, one of our children is a Leo and a couple of our best friends are Leo's as well.

LaRae

If Harry and Meghan marry I would love to see Golden Poppies mixed into her bouquet or somewhere in the floral arrangements. They can range in color from a deep gold to bright orange, but I'm sure a talented florist can make it work.;)

Now on a lighter note if Harry designs an engagement ring featuring a grizzly bear with gemstone eyes :eek: he would replace Prince Joachim as the designer of the royal world's ugliest engagement ring! https://www.google.com/search?q=bea...MZeyjwPsxr-4Bg#imgrc=8HEzJYamPNB4IM:(Actually I have full confidence in Harry to chose something lovely for Meghan if it comes to an engagement.)

Some of those are quite hideous!

I hope, when it comes down to it that Harry uses a family ring...something from Diana's personal collection or the BRF collection.

I do love the idea of poppies incorporated into a flower arrangement though.

LaRae

Poppies would be wonderful I think should Meghan choose them.

As Kate had Sweet Williams in her bouquet when she married her William, poppies in Meghan's bouquet could symbolize her Harry's deep commitment to standing up for veterans.

She could use white poppies which is a flower used as a symbol of pacifism, worn as an alternative to, or complement to, the red remembrance poppy for Remembrance Day or Anzac Day.

When we think about it, there's so many different ways Harry and Meghan could use symbolism should they marry but I do think its best to actually wait for an engagement announcement before we start going gung ho on wedding details. :lol:

Poppies would be wonderful I think should Meghan choose them.

As Kate had Sweet Williams in her bouquet when she married her William, poppies in Meghan's bouquet could symbolize her Harry's deep commitment to standing up for veterans.

She could use white poppies which is a flower used as a symbol of pacifism, worn as an alternative to, or complement to, the red remembrance poppy for Remembrance Day or Anzac Day.

When we think about it, there's so many different ways Harry and Meghan could use symbolism should they marry but I do think its best to actually wait for an engagement announcement before we start going gung ho on wedding details. :lol:

IF only they would consult us here on what they should do!!!! :lol:

LaRae

I have more fun speculating here than reading the re-hash on gossip sites. At least here it's opinion and there is more thought involved.

Going back, American brides would at times have roses in their bouquet. Also, the national flower of the U.S. is the rose. A rose could be in Meghan's coat of arms.

Since Meghan would be a second time bride (if it happens), is white, cream and ivory out of the question as well as a veil?

Last edited:
Hmmm I'm not sure she would wear white however there are many shades of off-white she would look good in....cream, blush etc etc. I've seen some gorgeous dresses that are not the traditional wedding colors. However I wouldn't expect anything to outside the box at a BRF wedding.

LaRae

I have more fun speculating here than reading the re-hash on gossip sites. At least here it's opinion and there is more thought involved.

Going back, American brides would at times have roses in their bouquet. Also, the national flower of the U.S. is the rose. A rose could be in Meghan's coat of arms.

Since Meghan would be a second time bride (if it happens), is white, cream and ivory out of the question as well as a veil?

No- that's not really a real tradition. There's no obstacle to prevent her from wearing white or a veil.

Oh the media..they've had Harry house hunting for over a year at least.

LaRae

Most likely if Harry really wanted to do as Will and Kate did, I'm sure that either the Queen or Charles (depending on who is monarch at the time) will do for Harry as they did with William with Anmer Hall. Something on the Sandringham estate if Harry and Meghan want Norfolk.

I don't see Harry just going out and purchasing a place. Its not something that the British royal family is known to do.

Oh the media..they've had Harry house hunting for over a year at least.

:previous: :) Could it be leaked as part of stoking anticipation for a romantic royal wedding. :kiss: I agree that the Queen normally gifts close married relatives with properties in the country. But what other estates are available that are owned by the crown? If not owned, do you mean the Queen would purchase for Prince Harry @Osipi?

Hopefully, Harry and Meghan are proceeding with caution and pacing themselves. They should probably be counseled by a minister in the church before arriving at a final marriage decision. It could be that if they aren't engaged by August, as speculated, we won't hear of an official announcement until early next year. However, I don't think they would still be together at this point if they did not already have a deep understanding. It probably came together for them on their Norwegian vacation coupled with time they spent together in January and February culminating in Valentine's Day. Meghan shuttered her Tig site sometime around end of March 2016, right?

... They may find the marriage puzzle to be incomplete and not such a pretty picture that they can live with so they'd take their pieces, go separate ways and try again with someone else... The thing is that these are two human beings that first and foremost are concentrated on their own relationship with each other. Where it is going, no one knows except for the two of them.

No one, including the RF, has any clue if a marriage is going to last or a marriage is going to fail until that marriage actually happens...

Overall, your earlier analogy is so lovely and poetic. I can see why your avatar picture is of Walt Whitman. :flowers: (ETA: Correction - Ralph Waldo Emerson!) :)

Still, as I've mentioned previously, I read a non-tabloid article that mentioned HM QE-II will not tolerate any further divorces in her family. She told her older grandchildren to be absolutely certain they are comfortable and compatible with any serious prospective marriage partner. That's exactly what Harry and Meghan are doing … spending a lot of time together in order to be certain of the strength and full commitment of their relationship. Prince Harry also has recent very instructive family history to guide him, as does his brother Prince William. I doubt Meghan and Harry would still be together if they weren't already deeply committed, especially under the circumstances of the intense scrutiny (and especially with Meghan making such obvious definitive career-shuttering decisions re Reitmans and her lifestyle blog).

Meghan and Harry are older and have more knowledge and experience of who they are as people and what they want out of life and out of their relationship. That bodes well for them. :flowers:

:) What a delightful and bold mix. Leo and Libra sun signs are very compatible. As @Osipi mentioned earlier, it's true that a full natal chart shows much more about relationship compatibiity, than just sun signs.

Apparently the sun signs (Leo-Virgo) and the stars are dynamic and compatible for Meghan and Harry. :D

Last edited:
As nice as it is to look at pretty places, I doubt Harry and any potentional wife would have two bases, let alone one newly bought.

Most likely if Harry really wanted to do as Will and Kate did, I'm sure that either the Queen or Charles (depending on who is monarch at the time) will do for Harry as they did with William with Anmer Hall. Something on the Sandringham estate if Harry and Meghan want Norfolk.

I don't see Harry just going out and purchasing a place. Its not something that the British royal family is known to do.

Yeah not for quite some time I don't think....and as you point out, no need for him to buy anything...how many large homes are on that estate still they could pick from?

LaRae

:previous: :) Could it be leaked as part of stoking anticipation for a romantic royal wedding. :kiss: I agree that the Queen normally gifts close married relatives with properties in the country. But what other estates are available that are owned by the crown? If not owned, do you mean the Queen would purchase for Prince Harry @Osipi?

I think it depends on what is available and what a couple wants as far as a residence. The Queen bought Gatcombe Park for Anne and Mark and Sunninghill for Andrew and Sarah but Edward and Sophie live at Bagshot Park which is owned by the Crown Estates.

Hopefully, Harry and Meghan are proceeding with caution and pacing themselves. They should probably be counseled by a minister in the church before arriving at a final marriage decision. It could be that if they aren't engaged by August, as speculated, we won't hear of an official announcement until early next year. However, I don't think they would still be together at this point if they did not already have a deep understanding. It probably came together for them on their Norwegian vacation coupled with time they spent together in January and February culminating in Valentine's Day. Meghan shuttered her Tig site sometime around end of March 2016, right?

They'll know themselves when they're ready to announce an engagement, if ever. They've been keeping to themselves, not seeking the public limelight and just taking their sweet time doing things that a couple in a budding relationship do. They're not partying or nightclubbing but rather prefer to be alone "at home" with each other it seems.

Overall, your earlier analogy is so lovely and poetic. I can see why your avatar picture is of Walt Whitman. :flowers:

Actually, my avatar is Ralph Waldo Emerson. He's always been my favorite American transcendentalist essayist of the 19th century. Another one of his quotes could tie in, I think, with Harry and Meghan's relationship as it progresses under the stress and strain of the public, the media and Great Aunt Hortense's cat.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."

Still, as I've mentioned previously, I read a non-tabloid article that mentioned HM QE-II will not tolerate any further divorces in her family. She told her older grandchildren to be absolutely certain they are comfortable and compatible with any serious prospective marriage partner. That's exactly what Harry and Meghan are doing … spending a lot of time together in order to be certain of the strength and full commitment of their relationship. Prince Harry also has recent very instructive family history to guide him, as does his brother Prince William. I doubt Meghan and Harry would still be together if they weren't already deeply committed, especially under the circumstances of the intense scrutiny (and especially with Meghan making such obvious definitive career shuttering decisions re Reitmans and her lifestyle blog).

I do think that HM has learned from previous experiences with her family and divorces that its not something she would really care to go through with any of her family in the future and seriously advises taking time to know your partner and experience life together so that the chances of a divorce in the future are much lessened. I don't recall reading that she said she'd never allow a divorce again but rather wouldn't want to see one happen.

Last edited:
Themarriage is going to last or a marriage is going to fail until that marriage actually happens. One would have to have a crystal ball to predict a failed marriage and sadly, ETA: When it comes down to the time where Harry wishes to marry, it will not be up to the entire royal family as a consensus whether he marries the bride of his choice or not. They don't get to tell Harry "no" because she parts her hair on the wrong side to them or things like that.

her Privy Counsel.
No but the queen and the powers that be will have a say, and they are not IMO going to allow a marriage to someone of a different culture, without there being soeme trial of the relationship in a more "real life" situation. Its hard ot say what marriages will work, but the more a couple have in common and the longer they have known each other in day to day life, the better chance they have. HM and Charles wont want to OK a marriage till the couple have had a longer period of knowing each other, and problaby living together discreetly.

Meghan is such a fun-spirited, happy person:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFaVgfxmBIs/ from May 14, 2016 (pre-Harry)

Since I've practiced calligraphy myself, I love that Meghan's a calligrapher who enjoys hand-written notes and uplifting, inspirational quotes. It's especially sweet that she's known for sharing her inspirations with others.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivBc4VeTubg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BL90DstAVre/
The above Instagram quote by F. Scott Fitzgerald is really so very heartening. It's interesting that Meghan has it typewritten which adds so much character... :clap:

Here are photos from an August/September 2016 article about Meghan in Miami Living Magazine, which I bet most people are not familiar with since it doesn't pop up via a general Google search:
Meghan Markle, Miami Living Magazine, August 1, 2016 Photos and Images | Getty Images

And here is Meghan's old Instagram post about the feature.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJKu8kggxLG/
The article had been in the works before Meghan met Harry, but was published just before it became publicly gossiped about that she was dating Prince Harry.

And Meghan was featured in Best Health magazine, and on the cover:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEHL0AVmBAz/
Meghan Markle: The Beauty of Balance | Best Health Magazine Canada

Meghan also appeared on the cover of Jumeirah magazine (a travel publication):
https://plus.google.com/+Jumeirah/posts/4SnBwzhgoy5

This lovely portrait drawing was given to Meghan by an artist fan in 2015:
https://www.instagram.com/p/3Fk2hLGBO5/

Yep, Prince Harry is a lucky guy. :winkiss:

Ha ha, I was just thinking that the eventual story of their romance should be entitled:

When Harry Met Rachel...

Now, if the tabloids start printing clickbait articles titled "When Harry Met Meghan," filled with information about their astrological compatibility/ differences, then we can bet that the tabs and paps surf Internet forum sites for fodder to dish about this happy and very private couple. :p

I wish M&H the best luck and the greatest happiness! :flowers:

No but the queen and the powers that be will have a say, and they are not IMO going to allow a marriage to someone of a different culture, without there being soeme trial of the relationship in a more "real life" situation. Its hard ot say what marriages will work, but the more a couple have in common and the longer they have known each other in day to day life, the better chance they have. HM and Charles wont want to OK a marriage till the couple have had a longer period of knowing each other, and problaby living together discreetly.

Its my understanding that the only things that would prevent a blessing by the monarch on a family member's wish to marry would be if it went totally against the Church of England of which the monarch is the Supreme Governor of and something in the bride's background that would be detrimental to the monarchy and British interest. British royals have been marrying outside of their "culture" for centuries.

When it comes to the "aye" or "nay" of Harry's marriage, Charles isn't involved at all and doesn't give his assent to the marriage other than that of being Harry's father. The Queen's assent with the advice of her Privy Council is not in any way related to what culture they think is right or wrong, whether the bride is too old or too young or anything other than what would effect the monarchy as I stated earlier. In this regard, we need to separate Elizabeth's role in the whole thing from being Harry's grandmother. This procedure is part of her duties as the monarch.

So far, I think Harry and Meghan are doing a pretty good job of "getting to know" each other and when they are together, for the most part, they are together in private and time will tell how the relationship develops. As I see it though, there is absolutely nothing that would bar a marriage between these two.

I think it depends on what is available and what a couple wants as far as a residence. The Queen bought Gatcombe Park for Anne and Mark and Sunninghill for Andrew and Sarah but Edward and Sophie live at Bagshot Park which is owned by the Crown Estates.
Actually, my avatar is Ralph Waldo Emerson. He's always been my favorite American transcendentalist essayist of the 19th century. Another one of his quotes could tie in, I think, with Harry and Meghan's relationship as it progresses under the stress and strain of the public, the media and Great Aunt Hortense's cat.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."...

Ah, thanks for the clarification and further details about homes the Queen previously bestowed upon her family.

I wasn't sure that your avatar was Whitman. It seems to resemble him. But I figured that it was of a literary figure. And it also made me think at first that you are male. :lol: Now, I know differently. :D There should probably be a gender indicator symbol next to our avatars. :whistling:

Last edited:
Ha ha, I was just thinking that the eventual story of their romance should be entitled:

When Harry Met Rachel...

Now, if the tabloids start printing clickbait articles titled "When Harry Met Meghan," filled with information about their astrological compatibility/ differences, then we can bet that the tabs and paps surf Internet forum sites for fodder to dish about this happy and very private couple. :p

I wish M&H the best luck and the greatest happiness! :flowers:

I just had a scathingly, brilliant idea that would really, really make Meghan look like the perfect bride for Harry. Just have TV channels keep rerunning all the old, past episodes of the show that was on not too long back ago called "I Want To Marry Harry". The show was so stupid it was hilarious. All these women competing to win over "Prince Harry" and none of them had a clue whatsoever what the "real" Harry looked like. :ROFLMAO:

Lo and behold! The episodes are on YouTube if you really need a good laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY2IR9I0jIk

So are you saying that they should be dating for something like five years, like William and Kate? If so, she would be 40 by the time they got married.

These two are older than W&K were when they begun dating. They have been around the block, and back. If you also take into consideration that at least one of them (Harry) said that he wants kids, they will probably get married next year or go separate ways very soon.

These two are older than W&K were when they begun dating. They have been around the block, and back. If you also take into consideration that at least one of them (Harry) said that he wants kids, they will probably get married next year or go separate ways very soon.

Excellent point. These are two adults in their thirties not college students.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom