Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Victoria Day. Actually popular day for weddings here. Late spring so nice for outdoor without extreme heat. My parents celebrating their 45th anniversary the day after Pippas wedding in fact.

Never take the daily mail for truth without a truck load of salt. Not too long ago it was Meghan not invited at all. No ring no bring. Their claims to know what are in the Middleton cupboards :whistling:

At least only two weeks to go to see what is true and what is fiction.

You are right. It is very possible that she had a long weekend & decided to fly over.

When you are in a long distance relationship these sacrifices have to be made, otherwise they would hardly see each other. It reminds me of the time after the Caribbean tour when Harry took a detour to Toronto just to spend 2 days with her! And of course they both have the money to make these frequent journeys!

And also, what better place to sit and concentrate on learning your lines and get a good mental focus on how "Rachel" would play them then having hours of nothing to do but focus on them during a flight? That's all part and parcel of being in production too. The actors/actresses need to know their lines and have a good idea of how to play them.

I like Meghan's style too and I've often thought that in some ways, she is the same as Kate. No flounces and ribbons and buttons and bows but pretty much minimalistic in design. It flatters her. She is one beautiful young woman in my book.

Nice too see Meghan. I recently decided to do my first google search of her and she is prettier than I originally thought. I admit I'm shocked that people take flights so frequently and for short trips and you guys aren't well off. My family only flies once a year and it has to be for at least a week.

Amazing as it sounds, there are a lot of people out there that take commuter flights several times a week for business and pleasure. We're pretty much homebodies here and its been years since we flew anywhere but I think we're more the exception to the rule these days.

I'm sure both Harry and Meghan feel its worthwhile to fly across the pond to see each other as often as they possibly can. It keeps the relationship fresh.

You're right, good catch. It's Victoria Day--funny because I would have thought it'd be a national holiday in the UK too, not just Canada.

Not really... Victoria Day started in Canada as a celebration of the monarch's birthday. The British have the Trooping of the Colour, which serves the same purpose.

When Queen Victoria died, it was decided in Canada to continue to to observe Victoria Day as she was the "Mother of Confederation", while in the UK the Trooping was moved to reflect the new monarch's birthday (Edward VII). His birthday was in November, and so later in his reign they decided to move the ceremony to June when there was more likely to be good weather.

well they have plenty of money and little to do....

I've flown from Trindad to Miami for a weekend with a boyfriend and I don't make Meghan's kind of money... it's not that big a deal really.

But, can we talk about the clothes... the girl does have a great sense of style!

I've flown to LA and NYC for long 4 day weekends, just take Friday off and come back Sunday. I make no where near what she makes and have been on numerous trips with my friends.

Yes, Harry, long before Meghan, would take flights and turn up in some unexpected places. I'm glad to see her there, and near Mark Dyer too. I agree she looks very stylish. It wouldn't be too long a bow to draw that Harry may have asked Mark and his wife to keep an eye on Meghan for him while she watches him play. She might have watched polo before but watching your boyfriend participate adds another aspect to it.

We don't exactly know Meghan's filming schedule.
For all we know, she might be planning to remain in the UK until after the wedding!

So nice to see her at this polo match... moving in the right direction !!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If these two are not engaged already, which I think they are but have not announced it yet, they soon will be.

Meghan has been seen with Harry at his best friend's wedding, now this match, and she'll be at Pippa's wedding.

This relationship has gone way past the, "is it serious stage" folks!

Last edited:
Where is the picture of them actually in the same shot? There plenty of pictures of Kate hanging with the Princes when they played polo. She was over by the changing tents not in the stands with the spectators? And the press article happened to know the exact brand and style of everything she is wearing including a bracelet? Looks like a promotional event for her to me?

Where is the picture of them actually in the same shot? There plenty of pictures of Kate hanging with the Princes when they played polo. She was over by the changing tents not in the stands with the spectators? And the press article happened to know the exact brand and style of everything she is wearing including a bracelet? Looks like a promotional event for her to me?

The press knew because the items were identified by fashion bloggers, not because the info was released to them. She was with people who are close to Harry.

I think most (if not all) of Harry's girlfriends went to his polo matches...so that itself is not that significant.

LaRae

Well, time will tell, won't it? And if Meghan is at Pippa's wedding with Harry in a couple of weeks that will be yet another significant event on the road to an engagement imo.

I was thinking about all this....Harry hasn't really done anything with Meghan that he's not done with other serious (known) girlfriends. Polo, weddings, visiting, travel together etc.

Still this does appear more serious for some reason. Interesting.

LaRae

Guys, let's not get into this "privately" engaged nonsense. I can't tell how many endless debates I've seen over the same thing once said about the Cambridge's. The secret pacts stories just about drove me insane.

When one thinks about it, an engagement and a wedding are but public announcements and steps that cement a relationship that is already there.

For me, it doesn't matter if they're already engaged, planning to be engaged or haven't even thought about it yet. Their relationship seems to be a very happy one and they enjoy being with each other and that is what really matters.

Of course, I don't think there are many among us that wouldn't love a beautiful royal wedding sooner than later. ;)

The difference is Harry's age, I think, as regards this particular romance being taken seriously. We of course don't know what Harry's views are on the matter. However, when his first big love affair ended with Chelsy Davy onlookers were quite disappointed as she was well-liked among the fandom (as it was then.) However people said, rightly, 'Well, they were very young when it started, it was tumultuous, they were on different career paths, distance, training, kept them apart...etc.'

I do think there was a sense of disappointment in the media when the relationship with Cressida Bonas finished, as Harry was older, late twenties, and people expected him to wed. Even so, we didn't really see that much of them together. They attended a couple of weddings, a semi-official event for Harry where they sat together, a couple of private dates where they were photographed, and that was it. Cressida never went to the polo. She was disliked somewhat, don't know why, and made fun of on Twitter and blogs. She had no career and people belaboured her for that.

Now comes Meghan and she works, seems the whole package, and Harry is in his thirties. Third time lucky this time, perhaps! Anyway, I'm hoping...!

Last edited:
The press knew because the items were identified by fashion bloggers, not because the info was released to them. She was with people who are close to Harry.

According to The Telegraph she was with Harry's closest advisor Mark Dyer and his wife. So it seems she is meeting the important people in his life.

If attending the polo meant marriage, Harry would have married a long time ago

It would seem that given the amount of girlfriends Harry has had she is in the serious girlfriend brigade.

Last edited by a moderator:

What difference does it make if they are in the same shot or not? She's not in the spectator stands, she's in the Royal Box with his friends. Surprisingly, no one looks alarmed to see her there. Are we to believe she's stalking Harry and randomly turning up at his events rather than accept that she is exactly where he has invited her to be?

Occam's razor, folks. Sometimes the simplest explanation is the best explanation, even if you don't like it.

What difference does it make if they are in the same shot or not? She's not in the spectator stands, she's in the Royal Box with his friends. Surprisingly, no one looks alarmed to see her there. Are we to believe she's stalking Harry and randomly turning up at his events rather than accept that she is exactly where he has invited her to be?

Occam's razor, folks. Sometimes the simplest explanation is the best explanation, even if you don't like it.

Oh the ever revolving narrative, stalking??!!, she seems to get along great with Mark's American wife.

Oh, my goodness gracious! If this relationship were to broke (and I don't hope it does), think of all the Harry/Meghan fans on this forum that will be disappointed.

Oh, my goodness gracious! If this relationship were to broke (and I don't hope it does), think of all the Harry/Meghan fans on this forum that will be disappointed.

why would do you care, we are grown it's not the first trip to the Harry dating rodeo. I only hope for his happiness be it with Meghan or whoever he falls in love with.

Let's see if she goes to Ascot. Any word if W&K are going this year? Seems like I read Harry might be taking this over from Phillip?

LaRae

why would do you care, we are grown it's not the first trip to the Harry dating rodeo. I only hope for his happiness be it with Meghan or whoever he falls in love with.
Because I'm a caring person (at least, I've been told that by my friends and family) and I wish both Harry/Meghan and all of you, the very best in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom