Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes if she is closing down some of the "controversial" aspects of her public career, I can only hope it's because she's moving to London/UK for a few months to see if they can make it work (like W+K spent time in Wales etc) before getting formally engaged. I don't have anything against a wedding late this yearor next but I also have experience of long distance relationships and always being in "honeymoon mode" when you see each other.
I don't get why making her own money is considered uncouth, since she's not an HRH and she doesn't have taxpayer funds keeping her in royal style. She has every right to make money if she can and she had every right to be married before she met Harry. No one should live the life of a nun in the event that a prince might come along and want to marry her. She doesn't owe anyone an explanation of how she lived her life before Harry came into it.
Well, taking everything with a "big "if", it appears there is perhaps some indication of 'speed' occurring in Meghan's public life. However, to refer to her lifestyle blog and contract with Reitmans as being "controversial aspects of her public career' beggars belief. We are in the 21st century and referring to ordinary "work" that the ordinary folk do for a living is somehow less than savoury and remember the word "actress" is no longer a polite euphemism for "lady of the night!".

As we have followed the 21st Century European royals grow up we have seen that they, just like many of their unroyal friends, have partied, had girlfriends/boyfriends and then lovers. No one was expecting William's marriage to entail a ritual virgin sacrifice but rather that he would marry the woman he had lived with for years and obviously loved. The same applies to Harry, as the years have passed we have all hoped he would find someone he could love and would love him back, even with the major drawback of his family circumstances.

To most of us, it seems that perhaps he has found that elusive lady and that unlike his brother, his dearest wish may come to fruition in a matter of months rather than years. If so, good luck and if not, well we can only hope.

^Exactly; there's nothing wrong with how she makes her living and she has a right to try to move up economically and live her own life. The way some people go on, you would think that she had been trading favors for money! Her contract and blog are her right and I actually think a lifestyle blog is fun especially if you get freebies from grateful designers. Lots of people would do that if they had the guts to believe in themselves enough and frankly I do think there's a huge amount of ridiculous outrage. There isn't really anything controversial about her at all. A normal young woman living her version of the American dream.

I would love to have one example of any act by Meghan Markle that could be classified as vulgar.

That's what I'd like to know too. Lets what she makes up in they make up.

I don't get why making her own money is considered uncouth, since she's not an HRH and she doesn't have taxpayer funds keeping her in royal style. She has every right to make money if she can and she had every right to be married before she met Harry. No one should live the life of a nun in the event that a prince might come along and want to marry her. She doesn't owe anyone an explanation of how she lived her life before Harry came into it.

Thank you so much!!!
I agree 100%. She doesn't need Harry's money and people still complain!

Last edited by a moderator:
I now think there will probably be a wedding, and I am hoping it will be at Westminster Abbey.

St. George's is nice, but well, it's not the Abbey!
I'd like to see it happen this year, but more likely it will be in 2018.

Military style wedding at Westminster-in November. Prince Harry will most likely be in military uniform. I can see him wearing a red uniform, an Army uniform. He won't be wearing a Navy uniform.

He could have a lavish, state wedding at St. Paul's like his dad in 1981. Remember, Harry is more popular than William worldwide. Harry has charisma, street smarts, and more attention than The Duke of Cambridge.

He'll want this wedding to be memorable, I see a state wedding. It's what Britain needs. It's what the world needs. Joy and Happiness.

Prince and Princess Henry will name their son, David, after himself and the country of Wales. Their son should be styled a HRH, Prince David of Wales.

Harry can only wear an army uniform because that's the only service branch he served in. The Blues and Royals, Harry's Regiment, I believe don't have a red uniform. The red uniform like William wore are the Guards Regiments and Harry doesn't have an association with any Guards units. Also any kids would not be of Wales. They would be of Harry's Dukedom location. He stops being Harry of Wales when he becomes his own Duke like his brother did. William's children will become of Wales in time when William becomes Prince of Wales. Harry's kids will remain of Dukedom like the York girls.

That's what I'd like to know too. Lets what she makes up in they make up.

Thank you so much!!! I agree 100%. She doesn't need Harry's money and people still complain!

I don't get why getting perks for doing write-ups or mentions is such a bad thing. If she wants freebies and she wants perks, more power to her. People make a living and how they do htat is their business. There's no controversy at all. People are just making things up because they want a drama and they want to find something to complain about. Meg doesn't owe anyone anything and I for one am sick and tired of how a potential consort is supposed to have all the virtues of a saint and no self-interest.

It's interesting to me that people keeps bringing up ancestry to bring down Meghan. What we should be talking more about is that this is the first self made millionaire to marry into this family if she indeed does marry Harry. Indeed, she would also be the first self made millionaire of the bunch as well, isn't it? So instead of trying to knock the girl down for something she can't control, this really is an impressive thing. And as someone already mentioned if she does marry Harry, she'll be near the top of the class food chain. She'll outrank those high society that some are claim could shun her.

Any pic of him or his security team near her house or that's just a gossip or some old pics stating he is there?

Reitman collection was awful, God forbid someone wears faux leather and depressed gray shirts...

Something is happening to her, she looks worn and her hair os not nice as it ises to be.. break up maybe?

Any pic of him or his security team near her house or that's just a gossip or some old pics stating he is there?

Reitman collection was awful, God forbid someone wears faux leather and depressed gray shirts...

Something is happening to her, she looks worn and her hair os not nice as it ises to be.. break up maybe?

Wishful thinking more likely :lol:

And if we had pictures of his security detail, you'd claim that as old as you did with the pics of Harry. The fact that he's not at the Easter Service was telling, don't you think?

Wishful thinking more likely :lol:

And if we had pictures of his security detail, you'd claim that as old as you did with the pics of Harry. The fact that he's not at the Easter Service was telling, don't you think?
But someone would notice vans, right? So we have to belive her only? We know where os the Quenn all the time...

I bet he is with Chelsy, he liked her ig posts during his "visit" to Meghan, boring visit

Harry not being at Windsor for Easter doesn't mean anything. He hasn't attended Easter at Windsor since he was a child.

But someone would notice vans, right? So we have to belive her only? We know where os the Quenn all the time...

I bet he is with Chelsy, he liked her ig posts during his "visit" to Meghan, boring visit
She hasn't said anything. So believe her on what. Literally, the woman has said less about this relationship than Harry, but this is all on her. That's what I find hilarious. :lol: We know where the Queen is at all time because she is the monarch. We don't even know where William and Charles are at all times if it's their personal time. That's because they, along with Harry, has personal time and doesn't report to us. We are finding out this the same way we found out about William's Verbier trip. From the paparazzi and tabloids.

Last edited:
Yes, Harry is with Meghan in Toronto.

If Harry marries Meghan, she will be given a coat of arms and her family tree will be researched for generations. Just a fact.

Another fact is Britain can be a snobby place. It's a lot better in 2017 than it was even 30 years ago.

So suggesting Meghan will possibly run into some nasty people I don't think is a stretch.

Catherine went to Marlborough College and comes from a wealthy Home Counties family and she experienced it.

If Harry marries Meghan, she will be given a coat of arms and her family tree will be researched for generations. Just a fact.

Another fact is Britain can be a snobby place. It's a lot better in 2017 than it was even 30 years ago.

So suggesting Meghan will possibly run into some nasty people I don't think is a stretch.

Catherine went to Marlborough College and comes from a wealthy Home Counties family and she experienced it.
There will be a small number of voices that whispers ithe snobbery. But again, if she marries Harry, she outranks those voices instantly. They'll go away just like they have for Kate. Will they be there? Sure. Will they matter? No.

That picture pretty much looked like Harry to me, or they've hired his double to act like Harry to visit Meghan. I don't get why though. Harry clearly stated that he and Meghan are dating, it shouldn't come as a surprise that he'd visit her on his free time.

Don't pick at each other guys, or the thread will be closed.

I'm starting to think an engagement at the end of 2017 with a spring wedding in '18

I still think it's too fast but I suppose other factors are at play, like starting a family.

Don't pick at each other guys, or the thread will be closed.

I'm starting to think an engagement at the end of 2017 with a spring wedding in '18

I still think it's too fast but I suppose other factors are at play, like starting a family.

Not really picking apart each other. Just picking apart theories that have so many holes in them to begin with.

I think they are getting serious (duh!) but I don't think marriage will happen that fast. I think the timing of the Tig and the Reitman thing is so it doesn't all happen at the time engagement is announced and causes all kinds of distractions. Bottom line is, she is still in Suits and I just don't see an engagement announcement until season 7 finishes airing. Again, goes back to the distractions from the engagement and wedding itself.

"Prince Harry's girlfriend Meghan Markle has requested time off from her hit TV show Suits in May, leaving her free to join him at Pippa Middleton's wedding, HELLO! can exclusively reveal. The American actress wants to take a week off between 15 and 22 May, which would allow her plenty of time to travel to the UK for the hotly-anticipated nuptials in Berkshire on 20 May."

Exclusive: Meghan Markle set to join Prince Harry at Pippa Middleton's wedding

"After a loved-up Easter weekend with boyfriend Prince Harry Meghan Markle was spotted returning back to work in Toronto on Tuesday"

Meghan Markle heads back to work after Easter with Harry | Daily Mail Online

If you believe the predictions with ASPARAGUS then Prince Harry will marry this November! :lol::lol:

Prince Harry will marry in November, predicts Asparamancer | Daily Mail Online

"MEGHAN MARKLE, Prince Harry's girlfriend, has romantic disappointment on her cards, her horoscope reports. The Suits Actress, who is attending Pippa Middleton's wedding, will not marry Prince this year if her stars are to be believed."

Meghan Markle - why Prince Harry romance is NOT destined for marriage | Life | Life & Style | Express.co.uk

" Meghan Markle looked ever the proud girlfriend as she cheered on Prince Harry at the Audi Polo Challenge in Ascot yesterday.
The Suits actress and her royal boyfriend looked extremely loved up as they hugged and kissed afterwards.
Standing by a car, they embraced as they said goodbye.
And it seemed like they didn't care who saw them, after the charity polo match."

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry SO loved up as they kiss and hug after the Audi Polo Challenge - Mirror Online

'"The Suits actress, who landed in London on Tuesday, was spotted leaving a swanky spa in Soho, London, ahead of the society event of year."
"Meghan Markle has been quizzed on her knowledge of British culture – and she definitely needs a little revision! The Suits actress, who is currently dating Prince Harry, tried to answer questions about the UK while promoting the sixth series of the hit law TV series, and couldn't help but laugh about the weird and wonderful answers to some of the questions."

Meghan Markle struggles with British knowledge in fun quiz ? see the video!

Back to business: Meghan Markle is spotted for the first time since Pippa's wedding as she touches down in Texas without her boyfriend Prince Harry

Meghan Markle made a rare public appearance on Sunday when she attended the ATX Television Festival in Austin, Texas, with her Suits castmates.

Meghan Markle at ATX After Pippa Middleton's Wedding: Photos

At last... Harry puts a ring on it! (But it's not for THAT finger): Meghan Markle is seen wearing a gold diamond ring on her thumb which her prince gave her as a gift

Meghan Markle net worth revealed: Is Suits star richer than boyfriend Prince Harry?

Meghan Markle net worth revealed: Is Suits star richer than boyfriend Prince Harry?

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's true that Meghan only plans to attend the reception, will we even know about it?

I doubt the press will have access to the venue, even if there is limited access to the church.

Well, if I was her or them, I would not attend. The speculation on when an engagement will be announced, will only intensify from then on. And what is one wedding? As far as we know, Pippa and Harry are not close friends.

The best the press can hope for would be a drive by in the car shot. It would be hard to prove or disprove anyone's attendance if they are not pictured at the church or driving through the gates of the Middletons' house. It's quite possible buses could be used to ferry the guests around so that will make it harder to see who are on the buses.

Well, if I was her or them, I would not attend. The speculation on when an engagement will be announced, will only intensify from then on.

But perhaps that is what is intended?

It would send a message, I think. Sort of a preemptive strike before announcing the engagement?

There's engagement speculation regardless, so I'd attend. Wedding receptions are fun, and if Meghan gets time off work, it'll be a nice break with Harry.

I don't know how this turned around from how nice it would be for Meghan to be invited as Harry's girlfriend, to she can only attend the mysterious the wedding after party. It's a lot of over thinking going on.

Well, if I was her or them, I would not attend. The speculation on when an engagement will be announced, will only intensify from then on. And what is one wedding? As far as we know, Pippa and Harry are not close friends.

Harry took Chelsea to his cousin's wedding where HM was present and we know how that turned out. Attendance at a wedding is hardly indicative of an engagement.

But perhaps that is what is intended? It would send a message, I think. Sort of a preemptive strike before announcing the engagement?

I agree. :flowers: I can see the intention is for Meghan to be seen as 'the one' and taken seriously by the press and the public. I am stunned at the rapidity: five months in there was the announcement of gf status, and now at ten months a family wedding, with blogs closed and lucrative endorsements cancelled. The trajectory seems pretty clear.

I wish Meghan well and I trust she will make the right decision for herself. Marriage with Harry will not be a piece of cake (IMHO) but she's a mature woman. I have been heartened by the news that Harry was willing to share, that he has engaged counseling, even recently, but I finally listened to the interview he gave. I'm keyed to the sound of a voice. He's got a lot going on there. I wish him well. Meghan may be the ballast he needs. My concern will always be for Meghan but the good thing is she will enter the marriage (if it goes that far) as someone with her own life and resources. She should be okay.

Harry took Chelsea to his cousin's wedding where HM was present and we know how that turned out. Attendance at a wedding is hardly indicative of an engagement.

Good point. :flowers: But also keep in mind that Harry was in love with Chelsy and rumor has it he did pop the question to her. Harry was serious. Chelsy it was who demurred. So I think we can assume Harry is serious in this case, too. Think maybe he was convincing her over the Easter visit? ;)

They aren't at the altar yet...the old saying many a slip between lip and cup...hopefully they can remain hidden enough when together that they can actually spend enough time together to make sure if it's what they want.

I find it quite amusing that they are able to fly below radar as much as they have been. Take that media!

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom